Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 4/23/2022 at 2:32 PM, iwantcookies said:

No real job would keep her for more than a day. That foul mood girl isn’t capable of working anywhere… 

Can podcasts pay that much $? She claims she makes more $ doing podcasts than on TM. 

On 4/23/2022 at 5:21 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

She also said her Pothead hair products got a big sales boost after Bhad Bhabie's music video endorsement, and she was going to grow the business into an empire and add even more products.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/teen-mom-2-star-kailyn-162711686.html

I do not believe either of these for one second. I believe she thinks she has potential to make more than the offered salary for the hybrid show, but she is not remotely relevant anymore. But keep going with the hubris Kail, I salute you. 

• Love 8
On 4/25/2022 at 12:46 PM, Tatum said:

I do not believe either of these for one second. I believe she thinks she has potential to make more than the offered salary for the hybrid show, but she is not remotely relevant anymore. But keep going with the hubris Kail, I salute you. 

She really believes her own bullshit...even when she just lost her law suit against Briana she said that judge ruled in favor of Briana but she (Kail) really was the winner...huh? Now she has a new live in boyfriend apparently...how long before she is pregnant with baby number 5?

• Love 2

Whale says she spent $200K on her lawsuit with Brianna. The judge dismissed and she will probably have to pay another $120K for Brianna's legal fees. I've been smiling so much since I read this that my face hurts.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 4/28/2022 at 10:08 AM, Mr. Miner said:

Whale says she spent $200K on her lawsuit with Brianna. The judge dismissed and she will probably have to pay another $120K for Brianna's legal fees. I've been smiling so much since I read this that my face hurts.

$320,000 total legal fees for the stupidest shit possible.   Fucking idiots 

• Love 10
On 4/25/2022 at 12:46 PM, Tatum said:

Her website is not selling her products and weird was the address listed for her business.  It was a store in Boston called Flora’s Beauty Shop and they are also closed down.   I can’t imagine her selling too much there.  It’s a Black owned business that specializes in Black products.  
She has hemp related products and when you want to buy one it transfers you to Amazon.   Mostly low end shampoos including Old Spice.   She must get a few Pennies if someone goes to Amazon from her website.   

• Useful 2

Jenelle has posted Twitter click bait with the photo.  I didn't click on it because I'm not going to contribute even indirectly to that swamp garbage.  But to me Kail just looked overweight and out of shape.  I know other females who look exactly like that and there's no baby.  But who really knows.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
15 hours ago, oliviabenson said:
12 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

Jenelle has posted Twitter click bait with the photo.  I didn't click on it because I'm not going to contribute even indirectly to that swamp garbage.  But to me Kail just looked overweight and out of shape.  I know other females who look exactly like that and there's no baby.  But who really knows.

I’d vote pregnant too. 

Of course women come in all shapes and gain weight differently, but Kailyn is quite tall, and most women don’t get that ROUNDNESS to their stomach when they gain weight until after menopause. The rest of her looks pretty much the same.

The stomach also looks firm. It could be weight gain, bad posture and angles, but I would think pregnancy is more likely. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I’d vote pregnant too. 

Of course women come in all shapes and gain weight differently, but Kailyn is quite tall, and most women don’t get that ROUNDNESS to their stomach when they gain weight until after menopause. The rest of her looks pretty much the same.

The stomach also looks firm. It could be weight gain, bad posture and angles, but I would think pregnancy is more likely. 

I agree...she has said she wants six kids. This must be some sort of disorder...no way she is able to handle five kids on her own. I had three with a husband very much a part of their lives and it was exhausting. Five kids with four baby daddies? That is just mind blowing and seems pretty irresponsible considering that she doesn't get along with any of the baby daddies of her other kids. 

• Applause 8
  • Love 1

Wow. In one view she just looks like she's got a gut and not great posture.

In the other view, she does look pregnant. 

I'm hoping she is not. She is a pretty decent mother from the bits I see on the show,, but then again I am mostly talking about Isaac and Lincoln who both have very involved dads and dad families . 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

What was this guy thinking?  "Here's a woman with four kids by three men...I'd sure like to be the fourth guy to have a child with her."  

Most people are heterosexual and sex is free. As of today, Kailyn has disposable income to spend on men in exchange for attention and sperm. 

Jo was a teen too when they got together, but as we have seen, Jo only has one more child with Vee and they have a stable relationship.

Javi did marry her and I believe actually wanted to spend his life with her, she didnt feel the same way about him. 

Chris didnt care to two shits about her and really doesnt care that much about his sons (he publicly acknowledges them that's about it). 

As far as choosing Dads goes, Kailyn made her best choice in Jo, who may not have ever loved her, but has always been 100% committed to Issac and doesnt make decisions that negatively effect his kids. He has shown to make a nice home for them (economically, socially, emotionally etc). Javi is more immature than Jo, and a fame whore, but generally he is a good dude. I believe he loves Issac as his own son and always will. BUT I see him indulging his "Capt Save a Ho/Wounded Bird" complex for another decade. But I don't doubt he will provide and be an involved father (emotionally) for his kids. I could see him having two more if they are with the same person.(after that he would think he couldn't afford it)

Chris will make babies with random women as long as his body doesnt go, until his peer group is done being reproductively capable. He doesnt have the resources to pull a younger woman as he ages, but we have a while. Who KNOWS how many he will have.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
On 8/6/2022 at 8:52 PM, Bluesky said:

The two of them split it after taxes, attorney fees, manager fees, child alimony.  Not a lot of money based on the way she spends it.   

Not to mention, a lot of times those contracts tend to have a lot of clauses and are usually more favored to the company than the performer. It might be that the sum total paid will be $2MM over course of the contracted term (not paid all at once) but the entertainment company has the right to terminate contract for a number of reasons, or just at certain intervals.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

Well even though it seems there will be lots of deductions from that , I am amazed that she got a deal. I did have to google who Lindsie Chrisley is. So now I know. I did watch the show way back in the day a few times. 

I say more power to them, but I also say- and I mean this-------

this is what is wrong with this country.

I don't mean to offend but this is just so lacking. I think Kail and Linds are likely two very competenet young women, and I guess I can't fault them for taking these deals but how unfortunate that they are capable of so much more.  I wouldn't expect these podcasts to last all that long, but then again I am shocked that they got the deal they did. So clearly, what do I know?

Edited by Polliwollidoodle
  • Applause 4
On 9/27/2022 at 1:45 PM, Faceplant said:

She looks pretty pregnant here. I really thought that was a stained shirt, but I think it's just an unfortunate design. 

kail .jpg

Oh wow, someone has given up.   The stomach looks hard not all floppy like the rest of her. Definitely pregnant.    Does she have a new live in boyfriend?  

• Like 1
On 9/27/2022 at 12:45 PM, Faceplant said:

She looks pretty pregnant here. I really thought that was a stained shirt, but I think it's just an unfortunate design. 

kail .jpg

Omg she looks terrible!  I wonder how she’s dealing with no big check from Teen Mom!

1 minute ago, Jeanne222 said:

Omg she looks terrible!  I wonder how she’s dealing with no big check from Teen Mom!

Is that a bag of food from WaWa the gas station?  She’s taken quite a hit!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
34 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Has she had more than Chelsea?

Chelsea currently has four, so with this kid Kail took the lead.  

I'm curious who the dad is; I can't imagine Baby Daddy #3 (I forget his name) would reproduce with her again, but then again I didn't think they'd have a second one together.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, AstridM said:

Has she had more than Chelsea?

Yes.

Plus Chelsea has been in a stable relationship with the same guy for years. Kail’s kids will be juggling schedules with 4 different men. So I don’t consider her situation nearly the same. 

2 hours ago, Fosca said:

Chelsea currently has four, so with this kid Kail took the lead.  

I'm curious who the dad is; I can't imagine Baby Daddy #3 (I forget his name) would reproduce with her again, but then again I didn't think they'd have a second one together.

From what I saw, Chris is not the dad and has been trolling her on SM about trying to hide this kid. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
18 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Yes.

Plus Chelsea has been in a stable relationship with the same guy for years. Kail’s kids will be juggling schedules with 4 different men. So I don’t consider her situation nearly the same. 

From what I saw, Chris is not the dad and has been trolling her on SM about trying to hide this kid. 

Didn’t she hide the forth one or his name after he was born!

She’s cra cra!

• Like 3
On 2/11/2023 at 5:55 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

This is pathological with her. I wonder if there was no Teen Mom if she would have just had Isaac. 

I think she would’ve had Lincoln and then gotten her tubes tied or another IUD. 

• Like 2

As annoying as I found Chelsea, she seemed a good person just spoiled and not the brightest bulb. To her credit she's been with Cole for years and has gotten their own tv show and endorsements so they seem to be managing fine. Also, and I could be wrong, but I think they are even what's that word-umm errr-- ummmm -- married!

Kail is a bright woman but man does she make bad decisions .

• Like 7
26 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

As annoying as I found Chelsea, she seemed a good person just spoiled and not the brightest bulb. To her credit she's been with Cole for years and has gotten their own tv show and endorsements so they seem to be managing fine. Also, and I could be wrong, but I think they are even what's that word-umm errr-- ummmm -- married!

Kail is a bright woman but man does she make bad decisions .

Chelsea and Kailyn aren’t in the same situation at all. 

I do think both love their kids and want to be good caregivers (emotionally, physically and financially) to them. But Kailyn is far more emotionally unstable and “messy” than Chelsea ever was. Chelsea had her issues during her abusive relationship with Adam, but that’s the extent of it. She did go to therapy and work through that. Cole is a good guy who I believe loves Aubrey as his own daughter (as Javi loved Isaac). In a situation where Cole and Chelsea broke up, I can’t see her being so shady to him the way Kailyn was with Javi, nor do I see Chelsea bringing a bunch of different people in and out of her kids lives like Kailyn has done. 

Having 4 kids when you’re financially responsible and with a consistent partner is far different than 5 kids when you’re playing wack-a-mole with your baby daddies and trying to build the emotional stability you missed as child. I don’t doubt Kailyn loves each of her kids and is taking care of their needs- but SHE needs therapy not more mouths to feed. 

• Like 6
On 2/20/2023 at 8:21 AM, Scarlett45 said:

Chelsea and Kailyn aren’t in the same situation at all. 

Agreed. I can't stand Kail and am meh on Chelsea (I think she's an idiot, but she's pretty harmless in general), but Chelsea always had a much easier road than Kail.

Yes, both women have had 10+ years of endless resources for improving their mental health and long term financial health, and only Chelsea really capitalized on that, but Kail had most of her formative years spent in extremely dysfunctional situations and it shows.

She's a deeply unlikeable woman, but I do wonder what would have happened had she had a Randy, a Sharon, even a Kim in her life when she was young.  Even the shitty moms (grandmas to the kids, moms to the teen moms) I think had some genuine love for their kids (like Mama Dawn, April, Barb). I am not sure Susie ever did. Before Isaac, I don't know that anyone ever loved Kail.

On the flip side, I don't think even the most ideal situation would have helped Jenelle much.

• Like 7
34 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Agreed. I can't stand Kail and am meh on Chelsea (I think she's an idiot, but she's pretty harmless in general), but Chelsea always had a much easier road than Kail.

Yes, both women have had 10+ years of endless resources for improving their mental health and long term financial health, and only Chelsea really capitalized on that, but Kail had most of her formative years spent in extremely dysfunctional situations and it shows.

She's a deeply unlikeable woman, but I do wonder what would have happened had she had a Randy, a Sharon, even a Kim in her life when she was young.  Even the shitty moms (grandmas to the kids, moms to the teen moms) I think had some genuine love for their kids (like Mama Dawn, April, Barb). I am not sure Susie ever did. Before Isaac, I don't know that anyone ever loved Kail.

On the flip side, I don't think even the most ideal situation would have helped Jenelle much.

If Kailyn had a “Randy type” parent or grandparent she never would’ve ended up a teen parent in the first place IMO. Not that I think kids from loving families don’t become teen parents (of course some do), but I think Kailyn had Issac (consciously or unconsciously) because she desperately wanted a FAMILY and she saw a baby with Jo as a way to get that. 

I do think Isaac was the first person to love Kailyn, and that is awful. Chelsea had a very warm, loving and supportive family growing up, which I am sure helped her over come her abusive relationship with Adam. 

Jenelle is evil point blank. Barb was dealt a bad hand (abusive husband, a child with a severe mental illness that has disabled him etc) but Barb has tried to provide for all her kids (physically, financially and emotionally), Jenelle is a bad apple who seems to lack typical human emotions. 

But I give Kailyn less of a pass because I think she does “know better” she’s just too lazy to “do better”. She knows she was AWFUL to Jo’s family, to Javi (who I think really loved her) and has spent all her energy chasing people who don’t want her ass. “If I put on a pig mask and roll in the mud will you love me???” I’m not saying she had to stay with Javi if she realized she didn’t love him (of course not) but even Vee and Jo told her “you did him dirty Kailyn, he has every right to be upset”. 

The only chance I see if Kailyn getting herself together emotionally is if her sons pull away from her- that might snap her back to into reality. But Issac seems to be such a kind, nurturing soul, he will be the one to say “you guys are too hard on Mom” when the others grumble about how emotionally needy she is.

• Like 7
44 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

The only chance I see if Kailyn getting herself together emotionally is if her sons pull away from her- that might snap her back to into reality. But Issac seems to be such a kind, nurturing soul, he will be the one to say “you guys are too hard on Mom” when the others grumble about how emotionally needy she is.

I don't think she ever will, although I bet Isaac will never give up on her. I think there is simply a chip missing with her, courtesy of how she was raised. That doesn't mean I think ALL kids raised in an environment like hers will end up acting like her, but in her case, she was shaped by her childhood and is missing the tools to overcome it.

ETA: like, for the Javi example, I don't think she does believe she did Javi dirty. I think in her mind, she can twist anything around so it's the other person's fault, and it never would have happened if other person had done XYZ, or hadn't done XYZ.

Edited by Tatum
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

like, for the Javi example, I don't think she does believe she did Javi dirty. I think in her mind, she can twist anything around so it's the other person's fault, and it never would have happened if other person had done XYZ, or hadn't done XYZ.

Yep.  It's the classic abuser's "Why do you make me so angry that I have to hit you?"  Has anything ever actually been her fault?

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

I don't think she ever will, although I bet Isaac will never give up on her. I think there is simply a chip missing with her, courtesy of how she was raised. That doesn't mean I think ALL kids raised in an environment like hers will end up acting like her, but in her case, she was shaped by her childhood and is missing the tools to overcome it.

ETA: like, for the Javi example, I don't think she does believe she did Javi dirty. I think in her mind, she can twist anything around so it's the other person's fault, and it never would have happened if other person had done XYZ, or hadn't done XYZ.

6 minutes ago, Fosca said:

Yep.  It's the classic abuser's "Why do you make me so angry that I have to hit you?"  Has anything ever actually been her fault?

I get what you guys are saying, but I think Kailyn knows. If she doesn’t think she did Javi dirty why was she so defensive about becoming pregnant by Chris? Because she KNEW everyone could do math and she also knew that Javi was right about the affair and she was gaslighting him. 

Have you noticed the most insecure people in the world are the MOST entitled? Have you noticed it’s the laziest “don’t wanna work much” people who begrudge others their nice incomes and material possessions? Kailyn is LOVE HUNGRY, but to be loved you have to be Love-able. Yes she’s a human being, of course she is loveable, but she is too broken to be emotionally vulnerable in a healthy way. I think it’s easy for her with her sons because 1. Biological and evolutionary reasons, 2. She will always have the upper hand in that dynamic because she is their mother- she gave them life. No matter how tall they become or how much money they make, their relationship will be hierarchical. 

Having a PEER relationship (either romantic or friendship) is incredibly hard for Kailyn because she’s too damaged. She either attracts losers like Chris or she wants to “use people” like she did Javi/the Riverias etc and decent people wash their hands of her. 

• Like 6