Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Kail's man, Javi. I liked him at first. But oh my word he seems into the fame a bit much.  He refers to himself as Papi.  Today on twitter since it's a new episode tonight, he is calling it Big Papi Wednesday.  

• Love 4

I didn't see this week's episode yet with the father's day stuff, but I really feel like Kail is trying to change for the better. She seems to be working harder at co-parenting with Jo and Vee and she might still ask for something unreasonable (which to me asking for Isaac on Father's Day would be), she seems like she'll learn as she goes. Nobody's perfect but she definitely seems to be the mom on the show working the most to be better.

• Love 1

Well, Kail better learn to get her spouse to change his tune. His attitude sucks and no doubt, he learned that from Kail.

I'm not sure if she knows how to deprogram him. Hopefully he snaps out of it, but I don't know how likely that will be considering it seems like she got him good. I guess it all depends if Kail actually keeps up with the positive change instead of reverting back to her old ways.

Yeah, seems Javi jas become a full fledged fame whore. He needs to realize that his wife is more manly than he is. I liked him at first, but now he just bugs.

Wish I could like this more than once.  :)

Why did they plan their family vacation around Fathers Day? Javi is NOT Isaac's father. My brother has a step daughter and a daughter. He doesn't expect his step daughter to spend Father's Day with him, she's with her dad. Same with Mother's Day, she is with her mom, not her step mom.

• Love 3

I do think it's rather lame that Scentsy chose those dates - I mean how many men/fathers are like "ooh yay we get to go to a Scentsy get together?"  - but I was glad to see it confirmed the timing wasn't chosen by Kail.

If you guys had to choose Jo or Javi to marry who would it be?

Javi is kind of a puss and his mouth is weird, but he is sweet and caring and actually talks about his feelings. Jo is more manly but I'm not sure what he does for a living. Last I heard he was making music which is not really a secure career unless you hit it big. Still undecided.

Jo's family owns a copy/repair business. Jo works for the family business. My understanding is he travels around to different businesses fixing their copy machines.

I do think it's rather lame that Scentsy chose those dates - I mean how many men/fathers are like "ooh yay we get to go to a Scentsy get together?"

Considering the choices were Greece, Atlantis in the Bahamas and I can't remember the other place, I am pretty damn sure many guys would love to go. I have been to the Atlantis Towers on Paradise Island. I went with my family five years ago. Beautiful and such a wonderful experience.

Again, the trip is not a family get-together. If the consultant wants to take a guest, that is their choice, but the trip is only for the consultant. Also, not every one is married or in a relationship.  In order for Javi to go, Kail had to sell more product. If she didn't, she would have had to pay for everything in order to Javi to go. Now, whether she sold product or not, I can't say. My money is on Kail having to pay for Javi.

• Love 1

I believe Jo has always worked for the go family copy repair business.

I would

Fuck: Jo, I like shower sex

Marry: Corey, there's something to a man that provides and comes home at night. If only we had subtitles in real life.

Kill: Nathan. Twice. My grandfather always said some people "need killin"

• Love 3

But like Corey he needs just a bit more chin. But I'd do him.

Me, three!

On topic, it's hard to compare Javi to Jo because I'd like to see how Javi would behave if he and Kailyn broke up. Apples to oranges. Vee seems like a nice girl, so maybe Jo is doing something right. Maybe Javi is a better fit for her, being nurturing and understanding of her bad childhood. But maybe that's also what makes him kind of annoying.

I think Vee and Javi would actually make a good couple! Can you imagine if Javi and Kail broke up and Vee wound up with Javi? Omygoodness! Kailyn would honestly go postal.

I want Cory's dad.

Me too.  He looks really easy to please too.  I wonder what happened between him and Corey's mom...She looks like she would have cheated on him.

Edited by zenme

Kail's man, Javi. I liked him at first. But oh my word he seems into the fame a bit much.  He refers to himself as Papi.  Today on twitter since it's a new episode tonight, he is calling it Big Papi Wednesday.  

Makes me wonder about certain things... What part of Javi (I just wrote that out as Kavi) is big?

Makes me wonder about certain things... What part of Javi (I just wrote that out as Kavi) is big?

Yeah, really.  He looks like Kailyn can just throw him in the diaper bag and go.  I wonder if Isaac is using Javi's old booster seat.

• Love 4

I have been doing some searching to answer some questions on another thread about Kailyn's timeline regarding her pregnancies and wedding, however, I am coming up with nothing. I tried different browsers and still, nothing. The only thing out there right now are articles about the racist comments she texted and said. Old articles are gone. Wedding interviews are gone. Photos are gone. What is going on? Could Kail have had those removed?

I never understood why she didn't wait till after Lincoln was born to have that wedding. They were already married. And if she had waited, she would have hone gone down the aisle looking like something a balloon. I felt like someone should have said "Let's have a parade" before she walked down the aisle.

• Love 1

I'm sure she thinks she deserved a wedding spin-off show.

Or if not a spin-off, one of those wedding planner tie-in shows, like David Tutera does. Then the entire tab gets picked up by the network and is this way fancier affair than what she can actually afford. Cos she's delusional like that. I don't think I could handle a whole hour of just Kail and Javi. No thanks! 

But add me into the group who wonders why she insisted on having the wedding while still pregnant. I mean pretty much her entire appearance was bad (the dress, her bad tattoos..) but the baby bump did that tablecloth of a dress no favors at all.

• Love 2

I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant and I cannot imagine having had a big wedding (especially when I was already married) past the point where I was like 5 months pregnant. Right now I feel so huge and unattractive, hate everything except laying in bed, and constantly have to resist the urge to be a huge bitch to everyone almost all the time. Kail and Javi were crazy to have that big showy wedding while she was that pregnant. Kail had been pregnant before; she should have known she was going to feel "I'm too pregnant for this" about everything by that point in her pregnancy for which the wedding was planned.

Heck, I feel "too pregnant for this" about work, cleaning, cooking, going to the grocery store, etc (but I still do it all because I'm a grown up and that's part of being a grown up), let alone a big (optional) wedding. I'd for sure feel "too pregnant" for that.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic

I think Kali had an emotional attachment to the wedding coming before the baby. Some sort of doing things in the right order hang up that meant wedding before baby. To me it makes no sense because they were already married and she is so visibly knocked up in her photos that it destroys any white wedding delusion she may have had, but I guess it was important to her.

• Love 1

I just watched the last episode. Kali just because you marry and had kids with a Hispanic doesn't mean you aren't racist. There are tons of people who are undercover racist. Wonder if Jo will use that against her. He should. She just seems like an a hole. Do you consider Jo when you dress Isaac. I really hope if she continues to use her son against Jo. Isaac will request to stay with Jo and then have visits with Kali

• Love 1

Considering the choices were Greece, Atlantis in the Bahamas and I can't remember the other place, I am pretty damn sure many guys would love to go. I have been to the Atlantis Towers on Paradise Island. I went with my family five years ago. Beautiful and such a wonderful experience.

I've been to Atlantis as well and I agree, the place is amazing. Even if Kail had to pay for Javi's portion of the trip it would have been worth it.

Or if not a spin-off, one of those wedding planner tie-in shows, like David Tutera does. Then the entire tab gets picked up by the network and is this way fancier affair than what she can actually afford. Cos she's delusional like that. I don't think I could handle a whole hour of just Kail and Javi. No thanks! 

But add me into the group who wonders why she insisted on having the wedding while still pregnant. I mean pretty much her entire appearance was bad (the dress, her bad tattoos..) but the baby bump did that tablecloth of a dress no favors at all.

I kind of assumed the timing was driven by MTV. I could be completely wrong but I didn't understand why else someone who was already married would time their artificial "big wedding" that way.

Ok, let's not kill Nathan.

We can just send him and Adam to wherever it is Andrew went off to. He must be in modeling school someplace on Mars because he is good and gone.

Ship em to the South.  They sho got purty mouths!

Ship em to the South. They sho got purty mouths!

Oh, please no. Andrew was in Jacksonville, FL when he found out he was Jace's father and they all Skyped to discuss the results. Hasn't Florida suffered enough?

Then again, why not? Ship 'em down here. They'll fit right in. ;-)

(whoops! On topic: we have military bases here so Kail and Javi can come, too.)

Edited by MissMel

Nipples and Jenelle live in South Carolina, right? I thought that was already considered the south. I mean...I live less than an hour from the Mason Dixon line and as soon as you cross into MD you see people with their southern pride. And to me MD really isn't very southern. Geographically anyway..