Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 7/25/2021 at 7:12 PM, iwantcookies said:

I can believe Lauren hit Javi, not that we know too much about Lauren, but there is a lot of drama and bitterness there, and lots of on again off again. DV is absolutely wrong under any circumstances, but when emotions are heightened people often act a damn fool. Also, Javi is a fame whore, but he has never been known to be liar regarding things like this. Everything he said about Kailyn and her violent tendencies was proven true.

Please guys just stop and try to get along for the sake of the children to do not ask to be here. Eli is a precious little boy, he looks just like Lincoln. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, zenme said:

Why does Javi keep being with abusive women?

Probably the same reason there are women that are attracted to men/women with abusive tendencies. Low self esteem, lack of boundaries, that was the type of relationship that was modeled for them, assuming violence means "passion".

With Kailyn, I do believe she and Chris assault each other (I do not see one as the victim defending themselves in the moment, no they both give as good as they get); I do not see Javi assaulting a woman, especially the mother of his children. Javi isnt a saint by any means, but I don't think he is violent. I do think he probably gets a thrill of women wanting him, and thinks this attention is flattering (because he has low self esteem); the thing with these types of situations, is that it is all "cute" (DV Is never cute, I am not saying that) until someone has a weapon or gets seriously hurt. 

Javi needs to put the well being of Eli and Lincoln first and if Lauren has anger management problems she needs to seek therapy- not take her aggression out on Javi.

• Love 7

I think all of these idiots like the drama and attention. There’s no reason for Kail to insert herself into Javi and Lauren’s drama, but of course she does. Kail has a lot of nerve talking shit about someone else, when she’s had her own recent brush with assaulting Chris. Kail has never met a low road she won’t run down. 

• Love 9
On 7/26/2021 at 10:36 AM, MaggieG said:

I want to know what happened between Kail and Vee and why their podcast was cancelled.

Not cancelled, yet. They just haven’t been recording episodes together. It’s so dumb. They are having a disagreement but still go hang out at Isaac and Vivi’s tennis practices. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Useful 2
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

pothead.jpg

the only people that use pothead are karl’s nannies rent-a-friends, while they’re babysitting her sons spending the night at karl’s barn house since that’s what karl’s bathroom is stocked with. 

karl is not nearly as smart and business savvy as she wants people to believe. she should be saving every last red cent of her teen mom money, not paying for a dozen plus people to go on lavish vacations and building million dollar homes every five min. raising four children and eventually sending them to college won’t be cheap, and we all know her teen mom salary will only be around for another 2-3 years tops. if i were one of the boys, i would be pissed if i had to take out massive student loans to further my education, knowing that my idiotic mother once made millions (thanks to giving birth to me!) and pissed it all away so that she could show off all her swag to potential baby daddies #4 and #5. 

• Love 16
On 7/31/2021 at 11:49 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

pothead.jpg

Ha ha ha!!!! I knew this would be an epic fail. Kail knows nothing about business. She has no training in marketing, branding or finance. The store will never be "refreshed" and "renewed". It's done. What a blowbag she was when she first signed on to this venture...you know who's having the last laugh on this? Jenelle! Kail sent Jenelle a swag gift of pothead products and she lit them on fire. I feel bad for her kids...mommy is blowing $$$ on stupid business deals that blow up in her face and then spends more money on building houses and fancy vacations. By the time all of this over, she'll be back in the hovel she lived in with Issac in Pennsylvania.

On 7/27/2021 at 5:00 PM, MargeGunderson said:

I think all of these idiots like the drama and attention. There’s no reason for Kail to insert herself into Javi and Lauren’s drama, but of course she does. Kail has a lot of nerve talking shit about someone else, when she’s had her own recent brush with assaulting Chris. Kail has never met a low road she won’t run down. 

Not only that...she physically assaulted Javi on camera. She's an abusive bully.

• Love 7

Karl has covid. Though she won’t admit it she’s sick. She has no taste or smell. Literally said that on her Instagram story tonight. Miss anti vax just had to go to the Dominican Republic. Leah met her there. This could be something that spreads to Leah’s house. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

Karl has covid. Though she won’t admit it she’s sick. She has no taste or smell. Literally said that on her Instagram story tonight. Miss anti vax just had to go to the Dominican Republic. Leah met her there. This could be something that spreads to Leah’s house. 

Is she back? I wonder how her positive test will impact her ability to return to the US.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Well, Leah who says she so concerned with covid due to Allie’s medical issues, shouldn’t be chilling with a covidiot. She could carry something to Allie. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

OMG! What an idiot! Why is it so important for her to take so many vacations? And why is she going to foreign countries, third world countries no less, when we're in the throes of a pandemic? Unless you're staying at the big resort in the DR you're really rolling the dice in terms of cleanliness, safety, etc...and now she's sucking Leah into this world of jetting all over the place for vacations. I'm just so done with these two. Leah deprived Gracie of being in cheer for a year because of COVID and the risk for Ali getting it from a possible exposure but then she flies to the DR for a vacay with Kail? Between the elective cosmetic surgeries with Brianna and Jade and Kail and Leah flying off for vacay in the DR, Ihave to say, it really is time for MTV to put this show and Teen Mom down. We're not viewing teen girls struggling with being young moms, we're seeing full blown adults doing stupid stuff and spending their MTV money on a lifestyle that they could not possibly continue when they inevitably are unemployed by MTV.

Question...are Kail's kids unvaxxed? I thought that Lux and Creed were not vaxxed because Chris did not want them vaxxed but Isaac and Lincoln were vaxxed. Interesting how Kail allowed Chris to dictate that the kids not get vaxxed...imagine if Jo or Javi had done that...

• Love 8
8 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Is she back? I wonder how her positive test will impact her ability to return to the US.

She’s already back. It’s been a week or too. Now Vee just announced she has it. 

3 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

OMG! What an idiot! Why is it so important for her to take so many vacations? And why is she going to foreign countries, third world countries no less, when we're in the throes of a pandemic? Unless you're staying at the big resort in the DR you're really rolling the dice in terms of cleanliness, safety, etc...and now she's sucking Leah into this world of jetting all over the place for vacations. I'm just so done with these two. Leah deprived Gracie of being in cheer for a year because of COVID and the risk for Ali getting it from a possible exposure but then she flies to the DR for a vacay with Kail? Between the elective cosmetic surgeries with Brianna and Jade and Kail and Leah flying off for vacay in the DR, Ihave to say, it really is time for MTV to put this show and Teen Mom down. We're not viewing teen girls struggling with being young moms, we're seeing full blown adults doing stupid stuff and spending their MTV money on a lifestyle that they could not possibly continue when they inevitably are unemployed by MTV.

Question...are Kail's kids unvaxxed? I thought that Lux and Creed were not vaxxed because Chris did not want them vaxxed but Isaac and Lincoln were vaxxed. Interesting how Kail allowed Chris to dictate that the kids not get vaxxed...imagine if Jo or Javi had done that...

Only Isaac is vaxxed. Lincoln started to and she stopped it. 
Vee just announced she has covid.

Lincoln has been sick, too and so is Javi according to Kail. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

She’s already back. It’s been a week or too. Now Vee just announced she has it. 

Only Isaac is vaxxed. Lincoln started to and she stopped it. 
Vee just announced she has covid.

Lincoln has been sick, too and so is Javi according to Kail. 

OMG! How irresponsible as a parent not to vaccinate your kids! MTV needs to mandate that if you want to be filmed you have to be vaxxed. They are putting the film crew at risk and their own children. How is Lincoln allowed in school without being vaccinated?

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 8
53 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

OMG! How irresponsible as a parent not to vaccinate your kids! MTV needs to mandate that if you want to be filmed you have to be vaxxed. They are putting the film crew at risk and their own children. How is Lincoln allowed in school without being vaccinated?

She probably claims religion though she’s a proud atheist. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

Sorry, Kail, I don’t have any sympathy for someone who gets COVID (twice!) but won’t bother to get vaccinated. As far as I’m concerned, you deserve it.

My sympathies are with her children. She’s not even trying to protect them. I’m curious about Creed’s breathing that was mentioned in that summary. 

• Love 4
On 7/27/2021 at 4:09 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Probably the same reason there are women that are attracted to men/women with abusive tendencies. Low self esteem, lack of boundaries, that was the type of relationship that was modeled for them, assuming violence means "passion".

With Kailyn, I do believe she and Chris assault each other (I do not see one as the victim defending themselves in the moment, no they both give as good as they get); I do not see Javi assaulting a woman, especially the mother of his children. Javi isnt a saint by any means, but I don't think he is violent. I do think he probably gets a thrill of women wanting him, and thinks this attention is flattering (because he has low self esteem); the thing with these types of situations, is that it is all "cute" (DV Is never cute, I am not saying that) until someone has a weapon or gets seriously hurt. 

Javi needs to put the well being of Eli and Lincoln first and if Lauren has anger management problems she needs to seek therapy- not take her aggression out on Javi.

Javi seems to be a troll...he kinda is a shit stirrer and seems to like two women fighting over him. He seemed to like Kail and Brianna fighting over him and now Kail and Lauren. He's really an asshole...cheating on Lauren in their home while she was there! What a putz.

On 7/26/2021 at 11:36 AM, MaggieG said:

I want to know what happened between Kail and Vee and why their podcast was cancelled.

I'd like to know why anyone would would listen to it.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

36F11DBF-4208-426B-B255-D44CBD139F39.jpeg

Oh my god! I had COVID in December. It was a mild case. I never want to go through that again! I got the vaccination as soon my doctor cleared me.What is wrong with her? Why risk her life as well as that of her children? You know what else we don't have running rampant? Smallpox you ignorant cow!

Edited by badhaggis
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
On 7/27/2021 at 7:53 PM, TheRealT said:

Kail and Javi are trash.

Yay!

On 8/6/2021 at 12:56 AM, BrownBear2012 said:

Javi seems to be a troll...he kinda is a shit stirrer and seems to like two women fighting over him. He seemed to like Kail and Brianna fighting over him and now Kail and Lauren. He's really an asshole...cheating on Lauren in their home while she was there! What a putz.

I'd like to know why anyone would would listen to it.

Way back when Kail first met Javi, I viewed him as a slightly nerdy type. Definitely didn't look to be a chick magnet. He seemed quite real in his desire to make a life for them and this cold heart (for these people) found their goodbye before he left for boot camp, pretty moving and heartfelt. 

That said, I will never forget  the scene when Kail and Javi were talking on a stoop or something and she hit him and it felt like I got hit. It was just so repugnant. It jolted me. Maybe he thought that taking such abuse was better than not having a girlfriend or something. I don't remember the timing of that scene but I can still see it in the same way I can see Amber punching Gary in the side of the head as he's carrying a television down a flight of stairs. So disturbing.

It was this show that turned him into an attention whore. He probably got little female attention when younger. He reminds me of Patrick Dempsey's character in Can't Buy Me Love. He gets the girl and when they split up, he's even more popular.  He grew into an obnoxious tool that feels as though he can do whatever he wants with regard to romance: cheat on girls, date people associated with the other people on the show in some way (Brianna). It was obvious that he was a loser in the love department when he told Brianna (a person I cannot stand) to make up her mind about him on the spot because he had one waiting for him at home if she declined. That, my friends, is a entitled dirt bag.

It's kind of similar to Kail's view of her shitty upbringing and going without for her young life, that she's now the one "with it all" and instead of being grateful for her good fortune and breaking out of poverty, she wields it like a razor, slashing away at everyone around her in this vile way and cackling with glee as they bleed. She flaunts it like, "I got here. Fuck you all," and uses everyone as nothing more than a step for her to stand on and show her superiority. It's hard not to want to see her crash and burn.

Edited by configdotsys
fixed an error
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 8/2/2021 at 12:07 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

Unless you're staying at the big resort in the DR you're really rolling the dice in terms of cleanliness, safety, etc...and now she's sucking Leah into this world of jetting all over the place for vacations

This makes me apoplectic. A lot of these tropical countries are dependent on tourism to float economically, but the workers themselves are often poor and don't have great access to healthcare. If Kail decides she just has to have a tropical vacay in another country in the midst of a global pandemic- she better be taking every precaution possible. But of course she's not, because, hey those local workers can decide for themselves whether or not they want to work, right?

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Yay!

Way back when Kail first met Javi, I viewed him as a slightly nerdy type. Definitely didn't look to be a chick magnet. He seemed quite real in his desire to make a life for them and this cold heart (for these people) found their goodbye before he left for boot camp, pretty moving and heartfelt. 

That said, I will never forget  the scene when Kail and Javi were talking on a stoop or something and she hit him and it felt like I got hit. It was just so repugnant. It jolted me. Maybe he thought that taking such abuse was better than not having a girlfriend or something. I don't remember the timing of that scene but I can still see it in the same way I can see Amber punching Gary in the side of the head as he's carrying a television down a flight of stairs. So disturbing.

It was this show that turned him into an attention whore. He probably got little female attention when younger. He reminds me of Patrick Dempsey's character in Can't Buy Me Love. He gets the girl and when they split up, he's even more popular.  He grew into an obnoxious tool that feels as though he can do whatever he wants with regard to romance: cheat on girls, date people associated with the other people on the show in some way (Brianna). It was obvious that he was a loser in the love department when he told Brianna (a person I cannot stand) to make up her mind about him on the spot because he had one waiting for him at home if she declined. That, my friends, is a entitled dirt bag.

It's kind of similar to Kail's view of her shitty upbringing and going without for her young life, that she's now the one "with it all" and instead of being grateful for her good fortune and breaking out of poverty, she wields it like a razor, slashing away at everyone around her in this vile way and cackling with glee as they bleed. She flaunts it like, "I got here. Fuck you all," and uses everyone as nothing more than a step for her to stand on and show her superiority. It's hard not to want to see her crash and burn.

Great analysis! This is precisely why this show needs to end. These people need to be cut loose and have adult lives that aren't being filmed and rewarded with piles of $$. 

19 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

No it’s just her face on fillers (I think)

And the lips have been over plumped up.

• Love 4
On 8/3/2021 at 9:21 AM, BrownBear2012 said:

Doesn’t she send them to private school? They’ll let in whoever they want, vaxxed or not.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 8/8/2021 at 7:39 AM, configdotsys said:

I love your analysis. I think Javi is a deeply insecure individual, who's ego was inflated by his relationship with Kailyn and access to TM2 money & attention. But giving attention to insecure people doesn't make them secure, it makes them entitled fame whores. 

Javi needs to grow up- he has two bio sons and a step son that look up to him. Do I think he is an irredeemable waste of space? No- I think he genuinely loves Issac and his bio sons, I think he takes his responsibility as a father- to provide financially and be a caregiver seriously. I do not think he is violent or verbally abusive to his partners, I dont think he would steal or anything like that- but he wouldn't make a good partner to someone as fucked up as he is, always looking for validation and attention. I know in his head Lauren's outburst meant she "cared". He may grow out of these asshole ways he may not. I think Lauren should work on herself and cut her losses with him, just co-parent. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

Doesn’t she send them to private school? They’ll let in whoever they want, vaxxed or not.

Yep. Or she did at one point. Probably still does. 

• Love 1

We have an update on Kail's defamation lawsuit against Briana:

As we were the first to report, Teen Mom 2 star Briana DeJesus has retained high-profile attorney Marc J. Randazza to represent her in the defamation suit filed by Kailyn Lowry on June 25. Marc officially filed a notice of appearance announcing that he was representing Briana on July 23. A little more than two weeks later, he has filed a motion for summary judgment asking that the judge in the case toss out the lawsuit for multiple reasons.

For those Teen Mom 2 fans looking for just the juicy tidbits, the lawsuit reveals that it was Chris Lopez who told Briana that Kail broke into his mother’s house the day that she allegedly assaulted him and was arrested.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I highly doubt Brianna defamed Kailyn. I’m sure everything she wrote about her was actually true. 

Reminds me of the cases on Judge Judy when some business owner sues a past customer for five grand for "defaming me online" by writing that the limo didn't show up, or was filthy or that the 65 cheeseburgers they ordered for a party were raw. 

If I had a dollar for every time JJ told litigants, "But you did send raw cheeseburgers..." "You limo was a filthy mess," I'd be swimming in dough here. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Just read on Ashley Reality TV Round Up that Kail is talking about how she wants to get back with Javi...my interpretation of this is that they are already hooking up and we shouldn't be shocked when she announces another pregnancy. Despite her fake PCOS storyline. 

• Love 3