Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Adiba said:

And let's not forget that she moved away from Jo twice--once when they first moved to DE for Javi's job, and again when Jo bought a house near them in Dover. 

After she and Javi divorced, she moved from that house to the house she has now. Building a house would make that the FOURTH home in Delaware. That's not counting the times she's moved in PA since Isaac was born--the Rivera's, her mom's, the Nazareth apartment she got because of her allegations of domestic violence against Jo, and the Whitehall house where she hit Javi over the dogs. Poor Isaac, he's been through a lot of moves--only ONE was due to work (Javi's).

Now that you mention it, makes me wonder if Isaac has ever spent more than 1 or 1 1/2 grades at the same school.  That really sucks if he hasn’t.  

It is no wonder that Isaac always strikes me as having some anxiety about things. His mother moves him around so much, just when he starts getting comfortable, she moves, switches men and friends. Poor Isaac, he is so sensitive anyways and Kail just can't quit her dumb shit and always coming in like a fucking tornado. 

Give these boys some kind of stability.

• Love 13

Kail’s new house is not any smaller than what she’s already in. 🙄 She once said (I have it saved) that she bought too big. The pictures of houses with black roofs are not hers

4EFE7597-1EF3-44A1-9FE8-E90FF25DDF7B.jpeg

On 11/4/2020 at 6:45 PM, Mkay said:

I just googled it. It was either 800,000+. 😬 The one she and Javi had she is renting out for 2,100.00. Her taxes on her too big mansion was 8,000. IF I’m reading the tax part right. 

$2,100 to rent a big house?  Wow.  That's a studio apartment in a run down neighborhood around here.  

• Love 6
On 11/5/2020 at 10:23 AM, Adiba said:

And let's not forget that she moved away from Jo twice--once when they first moved to DE for Javi's job, and again when Jo bought a house near them in Dover. 

After she and Javi divorced, she moved from that house to the house she has now. Building a house would make that the FOURTH home in Delaware. That's not counting the times she's moved in PA since Isaac was born--the Rivera's, her mom's, the Nazareth apartment she got because of her allegations of domestic violence against Jo, and the Whitehall house where she hit Javi over the dogs. Poor Isaac, he's been through a lot of moves--only ONE was due to work (Javi's).

Let's be real. If Chris said, "I'll marry you if you move to Alaska/Timbuktu/Vanuatu with me," Kail would totally take all of her kids, behind their fathers' backs, and let the chips fall where they may while Jo and Javi tried to get their kids back from the other side of the world. He probably wouldn't even have to marry her. If he even offered to commit to her and to move far away from his other ho's, that would probably be enough.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

Let's be real. If Chris said, "I'll marry you if you move to Alaska/Timbuktu/Vanuatu with me," Kail would totally take all of her kids, behind their fathers' backs, and let the chips fall where they may while Jo and Javi tried to get their kids back from the other side of the world. He probably wouldn't even have to marry her. If he even offered to commit to her and to move far away from his other ho's, that would probably be enough.

This is true, but if it actually happened id give it 6months of them “being together” before Kailyn got bored and ended things. I think she only chases after Chris because he isn’t interested. If he actually showed her real emotional depth and commitment she would run the other way. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
On 11/9/2020 at 10:22 PM, Scarlett45 said:

This is true, but if it actually happened id give it 6months of them “being together” before Kailyn got bored and ended things. I think she only chases after Chris because he isn’t interested. If he actually showed her real emotional depth and commitment she would run the other way. 

Yeah, I totally agree. If it weren't for TM, Kail would totally have 5 kids by 6 men before she turned 30. TM has only slightly slowed that trajectory and enabled her to get a college degree along the way. I assume that her obsession with Chris will eventually peter out (probably because he marries/impregnates someone else) and she will have kid(s) with someone else. She's young enough to have kids by 5/6/7/10 men before she's done procreating. She seems to like having babies and the dramatic "relationship impact" they can bring, so I wouldn't expect her to stop voluntarily.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah, I totally agree. If it weren't for TM, Kail would totally have 5 kids by 6 men before she turned 30. TM has only slightly slowed that trajectory and enabled her to get a college degree along the way. I assume that her obsession with Chris will eventually peter out (probably because he marries/impregnates someone else) and she will have kid(s) with someone else. She's young enough to have kids by 5/6/7/10 men before she's done procreating. She seems to like having babies and the dramatic "relationship impact" they can bring, so I wouldn't expect her to stop voluntarily.

I see what you’re saying but I actually disagree with this. I think without TM2 Issac could very well be an only child- with Kailyn having to work a “real job” and get along with Jo’s extended family to help raise Issac I could see her valuing her free time and not wanting any more kids. The TM2 money allows her to outsource help. 

Maybe if she met Javi she would’ve had Lincoln, but “poverty” and “struggling” aren’t things I see Kailyn doing. She keeps having kids because she can afford to still pay the nanny. And I think she does take pride in being able to provide financially for them. 

The tons of boyfriends I could see- but kids not so much. 

A decade out Farrah is the only Teen Mom on either show not to have any more kids right?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

So Kail isn’t going to celebrate Christmas with her kids/get them gifts because they are gone all day with their dads on Christmas, and it’s just too sad and the logistics are hard on her. Setting aside that it’s just what happens when you have 3 different fathers for your children, why not celebrate on Christmas Eve? Lots of families split time between different sides of their families for the holidays. It’s just a ploy for people to feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for the kids, having a mother that can’t set aside her pettiness for her kids.

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

She should be happy she will be home with the 2. Chris will drop by for a booty call and see the kids. 

Also she is definitely buying gifts for her kids. She is a liar lol. 

Im glad the older 2 have good dads!!!

Kailyn is ridiculous. She will have Lux and Creed for the actual day. And yes, one may feel sorry for Kailyn that she doesn't have birth family to spend the holidays with when her kids are with their Dads, but remember what I said last year (when there was no pandemic), that if Kailyn was a decent human being Im sure some family would invite her for a holiday meal and a gift exchange.

I know plenty of single people without lots of close family and they always have somewhere to go on the holidays!

• Love 11
13 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

So Kail isn’t going to celebrate Christmas with her kids/get them gifts because they are gone all day with their dads on Christmas, and it’s just too sad and the logistics are hard on her. Setting aside that it’s just what happens when you have 3 different fathers for your children, why not celebrate on Christmas Eve? Lots of families split time between different sides of their families for the holidays. It’s just a ploy for people to feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for the kids, having a mother that can’t set aside her pettiness for her kids.

I don't believe it. She claims that the kids were with their dads on Xmas last year as well. Don't custody agreements usually alternate holidays? So if the dads had the kids last year, this should be Kail's year. If they always spend Xmas with their dads, it's because Kail agreed to it. I also don't believe that she hasn't discussed Xmas with Isaac or Lincoln and has no idea what their desires or expectations are. They're old enough to know that the holiday is coming up, so I would assume that they've brought it up even if she hasn't.

1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

She should be happy she will be home with the 2. Chris will drop by for a booty call and see the kids. 

I can totally believe that Kail offered to let Jo and Javi have their boys on Xmas for the 2nd year in a row so she can lure Chris over for a Very Special Holiday with a bunch of gifts for Chris like framed prints of her recent boudouir shots, a ride on the sex swing, and whatever else he wants.

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

I can totally believe that Kail offered to let Jo and Javi have their boys on Xmas for the 2nd year in a row so she can lure Chris over for a Very Special Holiday with a bunch of gifts for Chris like framed prints of her recent boudouir shots, a ride on the sex swing, and whatever else he wants.

I can believe this as well. 

OR Kailyn was super stretched physically and mentally after Creed's birth and asked Jo/Javi to take the boys extra in her post partum recovery (which wouldnt be a crazy thing) and in exchange they wanted Christmas. 

• Love 4

In one sentence she says she sits home by herself and then she says... 

“I don’t get to go to my family because my family, Jo’s family and Javi’s family are all in different areas, and then when we added Chris to the mix, it was like, there was just so much going on that I was never gonna have three happy dad situations,” ... 

For years she has been saying she has no family. So what is it Kail? You have family? You don't get to see your family because of all the baby daddies? You stay at home? I literally cannot keep up with her contradictions. 

And I don't believe for a minute she isn't going to buy gifts for those boys. The article said they will be home Christmas evening. Does she think Christmas day only takes place on Christmas morning? She blows my tiny mind.

• Love 14
16 hours ago, UniqueHandle said:

And I don't believe for a minute she isn't going to buy gifts for those boys. The article said they will be home Christmas evening. Does she think Christmas day only takes place on Christmas morning? She blows my tiny mind.

Oh for sure she is getting the boys gifts. She is probably waiting to see what their dads give them so she can buy them something better.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 11/22/2020 at 3:35 PM, UniqueHandle said:

For years she has been saying she has no family. So what is it Kail? You have family? You don't get to see your family because of all the baby daddies? You stay at home? I literally cannot keep up with her contradictions. 

Kail lies a lot and shades her story to fit her narrative of being a scrappy survivor who, with no support, has achieved great success professionally and as a mom/person. She has uncles, cousins, and, until recently, a grandmother on Suzi's side. I believe that she did not grow up being close to those people and isn't close to them now, but she knows them and has, it seems, at least a decent/neutral relationship with some/most of them. I can believe and understand that she didn't want to spend Xmas with any of them, but it seems like she could spend Xmas with them if she wanted to. She also has friends/hangers-on with whom she could probably spend Xmas if she wanted to. She certainly could host Xmas at her McMansion and get lots of those people to attend (as well as her kids) if she wanted to. She obviously doesn't want to do any of that (unless she's lying about her Xmas plans). I totally understand and have no problem with her not wanting to celebrate Xmas traditionally or at all, but I think she's lying to try to seem interesting and/or drum up sympathy.

She doesn't have to worry about having 3 happy dads. It seems that she coordinates Isaac's and Lincoln's time with their dads so they are with her at the same time. I imagine that Jo and Javi would like to have their kids with them every Xmas, but I'm sure they're fine with having them every other year. I can't imagine them complaining or hassling Kail since everyone understands that they have 50/50 custody and the kids spend half their time at each home. That has been the norm for them for years. If Chris cares where/with whom his kids spend Xmas, he knows he only has to lay a little schmooze on Kail to get her to do whatever he wants. In reality, "trying to fit Chris into the mix" has meant Kail taking unilateral actions to try to make herself more attractive/accessible to him. It's a joke to suggest that he's asking for/demanding time with his kids and she's struggling to balance that with Jo and Javi's demands. Jo and Javi's time with their kids is set by court orders (plus when Kail asks them to take the kids more to accommodate her having time to herself/to pursue Chris). I don't buy that either of them is calling her asking for extra time (except maybe on rare occasions). I can believe that Chris pops up at random times asking to see his kids, but I think she probably enjoys that (and does whatever rearranging she has to to accommodate him).

• Love 12

On 11/22/2020 at 2:35 PM, UniqueHandle said:

there was just so much going on that I was never gonna have three happy dad situations,” ... 

The only person's happiness she cares about is Chris'. She doesnt even care about her own because if she did she would DROP him like a hot potato, get herself some therapy, better herself, and when she was emotionally ready form some emotionally close relationships with adults to create her own family of choice. I highly doubt Chris gives two shits about the kids on Christmas. Now of course I think he wants them to have a nice Christmas, and if his Mom picked out some gifts for them he would drop them off, but he is probably doing what he wants with his own family or sleeping in. 

Kailyn isn't a victim of anything but her own poor choices. 

• Love 21
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

And yet she is building another house lol. She is going to be so broke it’s not even funny. 

SM claims she got her lips done again. Girl is seriously in need of psychiatric help. 

This company is in philly. She is never with her new child. Her Nanny keeps it. 

FC216C2B-41C8-4FDA-873A-FC5460E8A834.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

The only person's happiness she cares about is Chris'. She doesnt even care about her own because if she did she would DROP him like a hot potato, get herself some therapy, better herself, and when she was emotionally ready form some emotionally close relationships with adults to create her own family of choice. I highly doubt Chris gives two shits about the kids on Christmas. Now of course I think he wants them to have a nice Christmas, and if his Mom picked out some gifts for them he would drop them off, but he is probably doing what he wants with his own family or sleeping in. 

Kailyn isn't a victim of anything but her own poor choices. 

Yup. I can believe (and think Kail hopes/believes) that Chris might be interested in being there for Creed's first Xmas so he can post photos on IG. She has also probably strongly implied/outright stated that she has some nice gifts for him if he graces her with his presence. It seems like Chris' family is at least somewhat involved with Lux (and presumably Creed), so I wouldn't be surprised if they bought gifts for the kids/encouraged Chris to see them on Xmas, so that would be additional motivation. Chris could literally drop by for 30-60 minutes, take some pics/video for IG, drop off presents he didn't even pay for, pick up his gifts from Kail "and the kids," and even take a quick ride on the sex swing if he could stretch it to 75 minutes before his ride picked him up. I'm sure Kail would pay for an Uber if it came to that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Yup. I can believe (and think Kail hopes/believes) that Chris might be interested in being there for Creed's first Xmas so he can post photos on IG. She has also probably strongly implied/outright stated that she has some nice gifts for him if he graces her with his presence. It seems like Chris' family is at least somewhat involved with Lux (and presumably Creed), so I wouldn't be surprised if they bought gifts for the kids/encouraged Chris to see them on Xmas, so that would be additional motivation. Chris could literally drop by for 30-60 minutes, take some pics/video for IG, drop off presents he didn't even pay for, pick up his gifts from Kail "and the kids," and even take a quick ride on the sex swing if he could stretch it to 75 minutes before his ride picked him up. I'm sure Kail would pay for an Uber if it came to that.

Ding ding. And he would go home (or to whomever’s house) and have Xmas dinner and hang out. 

• Love 4

She says that when the boys come back from spending Christmas Day at their Dads’ houses, “they all ‘went on about our lives.’ She added: ‘It is kind of sad, and I get that.’” I mean, maybe she could take the initiative to do something special and festive that night since she is the adult in the house. She almost makes it sound like the kids don’t make any effort to celebrate when they get home so why bother. They are kids! She is the parent. It would be nice for the four boys to have some kind of celebration together either that night or the night before. And she keeps talking about the waste of spending so much on gifts when the boys are away all day - the celebration doesn’t have to be about gifts at all. She is the worst. 

And as everyone else said, the only reason the holidays are such a logistical nightmare is because Kailyn can’t seem to stop having unprotected sex with various men resulting in 4 children and 3 dads. It’s not the kids fault that the scheduling is complicated. It’s hers. 

Also I thought she wasn’t friends with Sterling anymore? Why is she flying to Texas to see her on Thanksgiving during a pandemic?

• Love 11

Oh but she can spend money on that without no problem. Why not, if it's in herself no problem. Or if it's in getting her fucking lips plumped again, no problem. But doing a celebration the week before or after is just beneath her. Do it for your kids. But can have the money and time to build a new house or spend time getting her face blown up.

I swear she is the biggest asshole. Can flush money down the toilet to fly and go see her friends but can't drop a dime on a Christmas dinner and maybe a gift or two on her boys because they all won't be there. She should have thought about that before she hopped into bed with Chris.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, TeeMo said:

She says that when the boys come back from spending Christmas Day at their Dads’ houses, “they all ‘went on about our lives.’ She added: ‘It is kind of sad, and I get that.’” I mean, maybe she could take the initiative to do something special and festive that night since she is the adult in the house. She almost makes it sound like the kids don’t make any effort to celebrate when they get home so why bother. They are kids! She is the parent. It would be nice for the four boys to have some kind of celebration together either that night or the night before. And she keeps talking about the waste of spending so much on gifts when the boys are away all day - the celebration doesn’t have to be about gifts at all. She is the worst. 

And as everyone else said, the only reason the holidays are such a logistical nightmare is because Kailyn can’t seem to stop having unprotected sex with various men resulting in 4 children and 3 dads. It’s not the kids fault that the scheduling is complicated. It’s hers. 

Also I thought she wasn’t friends with Sterling anymore? Why is she flying to Texas to see her on Thanksgiving during a pandemic?

They made up around the time Lux was born. First with Sterlings mom and then I’m sure it went from there. Mom probably smoothed it all over. 

• Love 1
On 12/28/2020 at 7:31 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Kail wants a catchy name for her property.  Obviously jealous of Jenelle and Dog Killer Dave and their infamous swamp widely known as "The Land."

Sorry Kail.  Nicknames are bestowed, not solicited.

kail.jpg

Poor Decision

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 12/28/2020 at 5:31 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Kail wants a catchy name for her property.  Obviously jealous of Jenelle and Dog Killer Dave and their infamous swamp widely known as "The Land."

Sorry Kail.  Nicknames are bestowed, not solicited.

kail.jpg

Man, did I pick a bad time to try to be more aware of the things I put out into the world.  😬😅

• LOL 5