Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Another stupid name. What else is new. Poor kid will have his name attached to a band that no one wants to admit they liked or bought their records. Anyway, so "guiding principle" Let's home it guides her to to believing in science and vaccinating the fruit of Chris loins!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Robbie M said:

Chris might want to get a DNA test 

He’s already ranting on LIVE that they need to leave his baby alone. It’s his. 🙄 These two are so annoying. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Another stupid name. What else is new. Poor kid will have his name attached to a band that no one wants to admit they liked or bought their records. Anyway, so "guiding principle" Let's home it guides her to to believing in science and vaccinating the fruit of Chris loins!

Or if you're a fan of The Office, the guy named Creed.  

OK, never mind, his name is actually Romello.  Stupid name and after a movie she randomly saw?  And I don't get if you prefer to call your child a particular name, why not name him that?  Why give it as a middle name?

Edited by Lemons
Added
  • Love 12

So, this kid's last name is Lopez? Lux's last name was Lopez for while, too. Until she got pissed at Chris and went to court to change it to Lowry. Bets on how long until the same thing happens with this kid?

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

So, this kid's last name is Lopez? Lux's last name was Lopez for while, too. Until she got pissed at Chris and went to court to change it to Lowry. Bets on how long until the same thing happens with this kid?

Same dad, different last names.  Classy.  I mean name them Lowry or Lopez, or Lowry-Lopez for all I care, but she does this stuff for attention and selfish reasons.   And the kids have to live with the consequences.

• Love 14
38 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Romello is as bad as Lux. Romeo would have been better. 

Bet Kail will be pregnant next year. 

People usually think of Romeo and Juliet and Romeo is supposed to be extremely good looking.  Based on the kids gene pool and his older brother, well, why set him up for ridicule?

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

Romello is as bad as Lux. Romeo would have been better. 

Bet Kail will be pregnant next year. 

Lux has a decent middle name to go by when he gets teased for his first.  This poor kid has to choose whether Creed or Romello is better.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Booger666 said:

VOTE FOR PEZLO!!!

3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Someone commented in reference to baby Creed's  name and his mother's penchant for sex with Community Property Chris, "With legs wide open"  and I can't stop laughing 

You all are ON FIRE tonight!  Dying!!!

• LOL 8

Genetics can be so strange. I know a very blond haired, blue eyed, fair skinned woman who is married to a Latino man. She had fraternal twin boys and one is fair like her, the other is dark like his dad. Looks like Hulk's genes dominated with this baby. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Genetics can be so strange. I know a very blond haired, blue eyed, fair skinned woman who is married to a Latino man. She had fraternal twin boys and one is fair like her, the other is dark like his dad. Looks like Hulk's genes dominated with this baby. 

Babies skin tends to darken over time just like eye color can change.  Plus is there a photo of the baby that's not photo-shopped?

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Babies skin tends to darken over time just like eye color can change.  Plus is there a photo of the baby that's not photo-shopped?

Probably not. She filters and photoshops everything to the point of looking totally unlike the real thing. Someone on twitter posted side by side pics of Lux and the new one, is it Creed?? when they were a few days old and the difference is astounding. The new baby looks a lot like Isaac did as an infant.

• Love 2

She is already planning the next child. It’s not letting me post a link. @druzy It’s a new article on The Ashley about the birth. Posted two hrs ago. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, druzy said:

From the article: 

“You know what’s crazy? Since Creed has been born, I can’t wait to have another one!” Kail said. “I might be insane…But I am almost 30 so I want to make sure that when I’m done having kids, I’m donehaving kids.

“I know I’m not done, but I want to do it sooner rather than later I guess,” she said. “Like, let’s have them all, they can be close in age or whatever.”

I know a lot of us in here are parents, but a week or so after giving birth, were you clamoring to have another baby pass through your nether regions? That first week, as I struggled to get up from the couch and comfortably sleep on my swollen chest, I was hoping my husband would agree to a vasectomy.

Edited by ilovebeaarthur
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

From the article: 

“You know what’s crazy? Since Creed has been born, I can’t wait to have another one!” Kail said. “I might be insane…But I am almost 30 so I want to make sure that when I’m done having kids, I’m donehaving kids.

“I know I’m not done, but I want to do it sooner rather than later I guess,” she said. “Like, let’s have them all, they can be close in age or whatever.”

I know a lot of us in here are parents, but a week or so after giving birth, were you clamoring to have another baby pass through your nether regions? That first week, as I struggled to get up from the couch and comfortably sleep on my swollen chest, I was hoping my husband would agree to a vasectomy.

After my son was born, I was hoping my husband would never want to touch me again! I had a 3rd degree episiotomy and could barely walk for 2 weeks. His delivery was awful because my doctor had to leave town suddenly because her father was gravely ill and the doctor that was covering for her was scissor happy. It was horrible and the thought of sex or having another baby made me want to throw up. Popping out kids seems to be the only thing Kail has a knack for.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Kail should have stayed with Javi and had more of his kids. At least then they would have a dad.

Kail is a dumb lady. Guess Chris will knock her up soon enough.

And the reason she gave for not wanting more kids with Javi was because she didn’t want to bring more children into a broken/ bad relationship. How is it any different from her non-relationship with Chris? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 17
7 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Kail should have stayed with Javi and had more of his kids. At least then they would have a dad.

Kail is a dumb lady. Guess Chris will knock her up soon enough.

And they’d be cute. Sorry, Lux. 

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

No way is Chris Lopez the baby daddy!  Kail seems to have pulled a huge Gotcha on the reluctant baby daddy!  Looks like the jokes on him!  
Lopez better get a couple of DNA tests done pronto!

Genetics are a funny thing! Here's personal anecdata to support Chris being the father: My husband's mother is very European/white, and his father is a darker-skinned Indian. He looks 100% like his mom, right down to skin color, and even had blond hair as a child!

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

He doesn’t even look like Isaac at all when he was a baby.  It’s just two newborns in the same position.

Its very rare unless the father has dormant Caucasian genes and even then it’s still rare. That’s why you’ll see articles in papers showing black parents with their white baby or vice verse.  

• Love 3