Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Kail did an interview on ET.

Biggest points I remember off the top of my head:

• She's not speaking to Chris currently. He has only spent a few hours with Creed.
  • She considered aborting Creed and went to an abortion clinic to get an ultrasound, which made her realize she didn't want to abort. (I have a lot of questions about that story...)
  • She's going to do a podcast with Vee. Apparently, she and Jo are getting along now.
  • She strongly implied that she was a victim of domestic violence last October, which drove her to get into therapy, which she's finding very beneficial. I can only assume that the perpetrator of any DV she suffered at that time must have been Chris. October was around the time Creed was conceived. Is she going to claim that he raped her? She says that she's not quite ready to reveal the terrible thing that happened to her, but she will be soon.

The podcast aired last night or the night before. Yes. He beat her. Had a restraining order, and still got knocked up after the RO was issued. (per the Ashley) He choked Kail and her dog according to a friend on Instagram.   I think the Ashley article when she announced she was pregnant mentioned that she was going to get an abortion then changed her mind. That’s how she knew she was having a boy. They did a sonogram and blood work. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

The podcast aired last night or the night before. Yes. He beat her. Had a restraining order, and still got knocked up after the RO was issued. (per the Ashley) He choked Kail and her dog according to a friend on Instagram.   I think the Ashley article when she announced she was pregnant mentioned that she was going to get an abortion then changed her mind. That’s how she knew she was having a boy. They did a sonogram and blood work. 

I knew she had a RO against Chris when Creed was conceived, but I wasn't sure what her specific allegations against him were. Based on her past behavior, I don't automatically assume that Kail's accusations of abuse (physical or otherwise) against her sex partners are true.

I do find it odd that Chris did some terrible thing to her (she talks about as if there was some catalytic event) that drove her into therapy, yet she's continued her "relationship" with him pretty much since then. It's not unusual for DV victims to stay in relationships with their abusers, but Kail going to therapy regularly and getting a lot out of it isn't consistent with continuing the relationship, seemingly without making any significant changes. Using the drug analogy, it's like, "I've been in rehab for almost a year and it's going great and I'm finally facing things and doing the work. Yes, I've continued using this whole time, but still..."

The other thing I thought was weird was when she was talking about considering an abortion and said that she had told Chris and his family that she was thinking about it, not to give them any say in her decision, but just to let them know. That sounds like drama and manipulation to get attention from Chris. Why would you tell your <<whatever he is to her's>> family that you were pregnant by him (while having a RO against him) and you were thinking about getting an abortion? Why would you talk to them at all, except maybe about Lux?

To me it's obvious that the "abortion" was a big drama she produced to get Chris' attention:

Kail's text: I wanted to tell you in person, but since you're ignoring me, I'm just letting you know that I'm pregnant.

Chris' reply (a week later): Who's the daddy?

Kail's 74 reply texts: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! <Hulk Rage!> How could you do this to me?!?!?!?

Chris: LOL! You need to calm down!

Kail: Well, since you don't care, maybe I'll get an abortion!

Chris: Do what you want.

Kail: Well if you don't care, maybe your mom will! Or your aunt! Or your cousin!

Chris: [stupid, nonsensical emojis]

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 12

Again I ask what kind of gaping emotional holes must you have to need to have an endless series of professionally taken photos taken of yourself year after year as an adult? 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Happy Birthday, ViVi

Vivi looks just like Janet. She’s gotten so big. 

@TheRealT I agree with everything you just said. Kailyn is an attention whore and NEEDY. If she wanted to have an abortion she would’ve just gone and done it. She’s desperate for Chris’ love and attention. The only time you tell people you’re getting an abortion is 1. For them to pay for it, 2. Drive you there, 3. Take care of you after it’s over, 4. Watch your kids while you’re there/covering.

Chris is a POS, and I can believe they have been violent with each other. I also know Kailyn is a huge liar. I just don’t want the boys to get hurt in this mess. Chris will likely come around again when he’s in between women or he wants to use the pool. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I have a question about Kail's location. On her Instagram it says she is in the town I live in. Is she really living here in CT or is she just doing the summer/COVID thing. We have had such a huge influx of NY/NJ people escaping the cities, they pay exorbitant rents and are not leaving.

21 hours ago, Christina said:

Kail has the UGLIEST tattoos. It's like, what was she thinking? They look like smudges. All that surgery and CrossFit, too. 

WHAT is going on in that picture? Is she wearing a halter top and nothing below?

On closer look, she appears to be straddling a swing? BOTTOMLESS?? That cannot be sanitary.

• LOL 1
8 minutes ago, Tatum said:

WHAT is going on in that picture? Is she wearing a halter top and nothing below?

On closer look, she appears to be straddling a swing? BOTTOMLESS?? That cannot be sanitary.

It is a sex swing. Now for my eye bleach!

• LOL 4

Why is she taking semi nude pictures again. She just took one with the horse, then had some when se was pregnant with Baby Tattoo. And then some when she was pregnant with Lincoln. How many nude pictures does a person need and who are these for? Trying to impress Chris? Good for you that you think you're hot, cool, but really. JC you have fucking boys and one that is a preteen and will be a teen in a couple years, I can just see his friends making fun of him with those pictures.

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Why is she taking semi nude pictures again. She just took one with the horse, then had some when se was pregnant with Baby Tattoo. And then some when she was pregnant with Lincoln. How many nude pictures does a person need and who are these for? Trying to impress Chris? Good for you that you think you're hot, cool, but really. JC you have fucking boys and one that is a preteen and will be a teen in a couple years, I can just see his friends making fun of him with those pictures.

And then we have the Kartrashians. I still blame them! 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Also, if you want to take pictures, fine. Keep them to yourself. Your boys don't need to be seeing that  and made fun of and it seems funny that she is always doing this in the last 3 years, either nude or semi nude. To me it just seems to be trying to get Chris' attention. Just like the plastic surgery and shit, she didn't start that shit until she was involved with him. When she was with Javi she was working out then he leaves and she's all about plastic surgery to have a bigger ass and tits and lips. There was nothing wrong with her before that. She looked cute before all the surgeries. And when she worked out she looked nice.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, spacefly said:

I have a question about Kail's location. On her Instagram it says she is in the town I live in. Is she really living here in CT or is she just doing the summer/COVID thing. We have had such a huge influx of NY/NJ people escaping the cities, they pay exorbitant rents and are not leaving.

She took her pictures in CT but she lives in Middleton, DE. 

9 hours ago, toodywoody said:

She’s literally done one every yr that I can think of and twice this yr. I don’t know anyone that does that. 

• Love 4

Also, if you want to take pictures, fine. Keep them to yourself. Your boys don't need to be seeing that  and made fun of and it seems funny that she is always doing this in the last 3 years, either nude or semi nude. To me it just seems to be trying to get Chris' attention. Just like the plastic surgery and shit, she didn't start that shit until she was involved with him. When she was with Javi she was working out then he leaves and she's all about plastic surgery to have a bigger ass and tits and lips. There was nothing wrong with her before that. She looked cute before all the surgeries. And when she worked out she looked nice.

It seems obvious to me that she's doing the pictures to get Chris' attention. It seems that a strong sexual attraction is the main feature of their relationship (at least from his perspective), so she's trying to play on that to lure him back in. Presumably, he was the one she was using the sex swing with, so she's hoping he'll remember that and be tempted to come by for another ride. It's really sad. It seems like Kail hoped to win him over by being his favorite sex partner and when that didn't work, she tried to "cement their bond" by having his babies. Now that that has failed (twice), she wants him to "see what he's missing" with her big ass and the sex swing. Meanwhile, he's fucking some other broad(s) and laughing at her. Pathetic.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, Tatum said:

It looks to me like she's wearing a bodysuit that's g-stringed.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, TheRealT said:

It seems obvious to me that she's doing the pictures to get Chris' attention. It seems that a strong sexual attraction is the main feature of their relationship (at least from his perspective), so she's trying to play on that to lure him back in. Presumably, he was the one she was using the sex swing with, so she's hoping he'll remember that and be tempted to come by for another ride. It's really sad. It seems like Kail hoped to win him over by being his favorite sex partner and when that didn't work, she tried to "cement their bond" by having his babies. Now that that has failed (twice), she wants him to "see what he's missing" with her big ass and the sex swing. Meanwhile, he's fucking some other broad(s) and laughing at her. Pathetic.

Might have worked. There is a picture of him in her house yesterday holding the newborn. Her put a big question over her body but you could recognize those big tattooed arms anywhere.  Look at that arm behind the question turned sideways.  

C814332E-B9F7-4E0D-926D-9C35B8D7FA34.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

Might have worked. There is a picture of him in her house yesterday holding the newborn. Her put a big question over her body but you could recognize those big tattooed arms anywhere.  Look at that arm behind the question turned sideways.  

Is the PFA still in effect? Regardless, this is all a huge clusterfuck. Imagine being/having a baby with this situation with his parents. Tragic. Kail just bugs the fuck out of me because she considers having a BA (from a bottom-tier school) as "proof that she's 'successful' and a 'good mom," though it's so obvious that she's neither of those things.

• Love 7

Chris just wants to get laid that’s why he’s there holding the baby. These ppl are disgusting and I feel bad for the kids. Kail is basically the same as Jenelle now.

Also I was not ready to see that photo. Dear god lol.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Is the PFA still in effect? Regardless, this is all a huge clusterfuck. Imagine being/having a baby with this situation with his parents. Tragic. Kail just bugs the fuck out of me because she considers having a BA (from a bottom-tier school) as "proof that she's 'successful' and a 'good mom," though it's so obvious that she's neither of those things.

The Ashley won’t comment on the PFA because she and Kail are friends. We have asked and asked and all she replies to is that they are not friends. 🙄 With laugh emojis and other BS. I’ve been waiting since August for a response on the PFA and remind her often with this tweet. (I am not La Diablita  she responded to my tweet and then Ashley did)  Notice the date  I repost it every week. 71C59CE9-C13D-4B86-A009-ED5B138DD0D0.thumb.jpeg.e8fbb17f48fa1ddf1a3933164933c002.jpeg

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Jessritt said:

Whoa.

She used to be so pretty!  Now she’s plasticky with a sour puss face.

26E8803D-D7CF-4F3B-9D6D-3E8BBC8B0AF3.jpeg

0DB342E0-2696-4C52-8BDD-9FA4CAD772AC.jpeg

I honestly thought Kail was pretty before all of the stuff she did to her face and body. In the top picture with Isaac and Lincoln, she looks natural and comfortable. 

• Love 6
On 10/13/2020 at 11:21 AM, applewood said:

Last night I was watching the episode where Kail's mom calls her right after the grandma died. I did a little googling and found the obituary. Does anyone know if Kail has any relationship with her aunts/ uncles and cousins Katie and Ryan? 

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/carol-irwin-obituary?pid=194501290

When Kail was recounting her conversation with Suzi about her grandmother's death, she said Suzi had asked her whether she knew that her grandma had died and Kail was like, "Yes, I knew because I keep in touch with my family..." Which contradicts her narrative of having no family. Was she in touch with her grandmother (who apparently had Alzheimer's)? Was she in touch with Suzi's siblings and their kids? Apparently, Suzi is from somewhere in PA. Not sure how far it is from where Kail/Jo grew up or from where Kail lives now, but it's certainly within driving distance of both places. Did Kail ever take her kid(s) there to meet their great-grandmother/great-uncles and aunt/cousins/etc.? Are all of those people "bad" like Suzi? If not, why does Kail not have a relationship with any of them?

And, the thing is, I'd be fine with it if Kail said that she didn't grow up around those people and she wasn't interested in relationships with them now. But she seems to claim the opposite, that she does have some kind of relationships with them (more than Suzi at least!). But it doesn't seem like she's made much/any effort to develop those relationships, so much so that she frequently makes comments about "having no family." She doesn't say, "My uncles on my mom's side are cool and I've visited with them and my grandma a few times, but I wouldn't say we're super close..." She could work on building relationships with them if she hasn't spent much time with them, but they've been cool to her. But she chooses not to, which is fine, but it's unfair to paint them as assholes who have somehow abandoned her if that's not the case.

I think a big part of the problem is that Kail doesn't understand that it's ok/normal to have relationships with relatives without seeing them all the time or being super close to/involved with them. She doesn't have a baseline of a relatively "normal" family with multiple people she's close to/enmeshed with, even if those relationships are difficult/dysfunctional, then wider circles of family whom she might see monthly, yearly, every 3-5 years, whatever. To her, the yearly or 3-5 year people are assholes who don't really care about her and have let her down horribly. Even if they've (in their minds) gone out of their way to show her that they care about her and keep the door open to a relationship. Even if the real issue is their beef(s) with Suzi (which Kail, of all people, should understand), not with Kail.

I think that, because of that framing in her mind, when Kail has contact with her relatives during her adult life, when they might be perceiving her as rich, famous, successful, and not necessarily invested in them (which makes them feel insecure/hesitant to take too much of a lead in "forcing a relationship"), she's perceiving it the opposite way. She sees them as being secure (basically) in ways that she's not and sees herself as the one who's vulnerable and taking big risks. They invite her to some family occasion or call/text her thinking, "Ok, we've made the overture. If she's interested in getting closer, she'll reciprocate..." But Kail is thinking, "OK, that's nice that they called/invited me to this event, but now, if they really care, they'll follow up by calling/texting me regularly, sending cards and gifts for my kids' birthdays, etc., etc." They're like, "I'm working two jobs and struggling to keep up with my rent/mortgage. She is rich (to me) and getting paid 6 or 7 figures to be melodramatic on TV. I did send Lincoln a birthday card, but I got nothing from her when it was my kid's birthday. And she never thanked me for Lincoln's card."

Kail is older than her sister, "rich and famous," and her sister's mother died, but Kail still thought the "ball was in her sister's court" in terms of working to maintain the relationship. She literally couldn't understand why it might have been important for HER to take even the small initiative of sending her sister a text after she "tried to be supportive" when her sister's mom died. What person who is even like a coworker, not a "loving sister trying to build a relationship for both of you and your kids," can't even be assed to text someone, "Hey, thinking of you. Here if you need to talk." after attending/expressing condolences for someone's mom's funeral. It's mind-blowing. Yet, Kail did that, then bitched about how her sister was the asshole. And THEN, after trashing her sis on TV for being an asshole for not going somewhere to meet Kail and her kids (where it was convenient for Kail (OF COURSE)) when her sis had a serious injury, Kail cancels the trip because her kid has the flu. Which is legit, but shows what a hypocritical bitch she is. She could have left Lincoln with Javi if she wanted to. If she was so loving and concerned and wanted her kids to meet their baby cousin so badly (and it's not like she has a real job she'd have to get back to on time), why didn't she offer to go to Mikaila's house to see them, bring food and gifts even, while she was in Dallas, rather than asking the injured, caring-for-an-infant Mikaila to travel to Sterling's house (for Kail's convenience). Kail has plenty of money to stay in Dallas for an extra day (if that's what it took), rent a car or even hire a driver, buy whatever food/supplies Mikaila needed, etc. THAT would have been a "bonding experience." But Kail's idea of a "bonding experience" is other people going to great lengths to please and convenience her.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Which contradicts her narrative of having no family. Was she in touch with her grandmother (who apparently had Alzheimer's)? Was she in touch with Suzi's siblings and their kids? Apparently, Suzi is from somewhere in PA. Not sure how far it is from where Kail/Jo grew up or from where Kail lives now, but it's certainly within driving distance of both places. Did Kail ever take her kid(s) there to meet their great-grandmother/great-uncles and aunt/cousins/etc.? Are all of those people "bad" like Suzi? If not, why does Kail not have a relationship with any of them?

I hate to defend Kailyn, but just because you know the name and address of your biological relatives doesn't mean you "have family".

We have no idea what Suzi's relationship was with her parents and siblings when Kailyn was growing up. We do know that Kailyn was not raised by her grandparents but Suzi as a single parent. Given that Kailyn is fairly young, its possible her grandmother's health was in its decline when she was very small and they didn't have much of a relationship in the "caregiver/grandchild sense". Although she may have known who she was. 

Additionally Suzi's siblings may not have liked her very much, lived in another state, had partners that didnt like her, were sick of her drinking etc and were not involved in Kailyn's upbringing because they just didnt want to deal with Suzi (for valid or not valid reasons).

Kailyn is a lot of things (also a liar) but I 100% believe her narrative of not having an extended family- just because people EXIST doesn't mean they are in your life or want to be. Also for children, their connections with extended family are 100% dependent on what adults want to do, and usually if people cannot stand a parent (for a valid or not valid reason), their interactions with the child are minimal at best.

I think a big part of the problem is that Kail doesn't understand that it's ok/normal to have relationships with relatives without seeing them all the time or being super close to/involved with them. She doesn't have a baseline of a relatively "normal" family with multiple people she's close to/enmeshed with, even if those relationships are difficult/dysfunctional, then wider circles of family whom she might see monthly, yearly, every 3-5 years, whatever. To her, the yearly or 3-5 year people are assholes who don't really care about her and have let her down horribly. Even if they've (in their minds) gone out of their way to show her that they care about her and keep the door open to a relationship. Even if the real issue is their beef(s) with Suzi (which Kail, of all people, should understand), not with Kail.

I think that, because of that framing in her mind, when Kail has contact with her relatives during her adult life, when they might be perceiving her as rich, famous, successful, and not necessarily invested in them (which makes them feel insecure/hesitant to take too much of a lead in "forcing a relationship"), she's perceiving it the opposite way. She sees them as being secure (basically) in ways that she's not and sees herself as the one who's vulnerable and taking big risks. They invite her to some family occasion or call/text her thinking, "Ok, we've made the overture. If she's interested in getting closer, she'll reciprocate..." But Kail is thinking, "OK, that's nice that they called/invited me to this event, but now, if they really care, they'll follow up by calling/texting me regularly, sending cards and gifts for my kids' birthdays, etc., etc." They're like, "I'm working two jobs and struggling to keep up with my rent/mortgage. She is rich (to me) and getting paid 6 or 7 figures to be melodramatic on TV. I did send Lincoln a birthday card, but I got nothing from her when it was my kid's birthday. And she never thanked me for Lincoln's card."

This I do agree with. Also, many people are interested in meeting extended family, but if their "bandwidth" for intimate relationships is already full (due to choices or circumstance), they just don't have ROOM for more intimate connections- and if you are someone who is yearning for a more intimate family relationship that can make the healthiest, most secure person feel lonely and disconnected. My bff went through this searching for family on her father's side- her father is/was batshit crazy and alienated all of his brothers/their kids long before my bff was born. My bff was his "second chance kid" as a senior citizen, he ran his older daughter (21yrs older) away, and eventually ran my bff away. My Bff found some cousins on Facebook, and they were open to being Facebook friends but they had siblings and first cousins they were already close to. The person that made the biggest connection with her was a childfree cousin (first cousin but so much older because she was her father's senior citizen baby), she was trying to find her older half sister but her cousin told her "dont be surprised if she doesn't want to talk to you." Again NONE of this is my BFF's fault, half of this shit happened before she was even thought of, so yeah even though she has cousins on that side and knowns their names they have never met in person.

If Kailyn had any sense she would take herself to therapy, and find a family 'of choice' with people who have the room and want intimate (I mean emotional, not sexual) relationships with her. I find that only children tend to do this more than people with same age siblings.

I also think, that if you are someone who doesn't have the close to/enmeshed with familial relationships the "wider circles" are ESPECIALLY hurtful, because your emotional needs are not being met (because you don't have the close relationships) and the wider circles feel like a rejection. You are yearning for closeness and you get brushed off. It sucks.

Again- if Kailyn was a normal/healthy individual she would spend time thinking about this (like so many others in her position have to). I have mentioned my Mom has been in a Kailyn like position before, and to her the most hateful phrase in the English language is 'You are not family." When someone without birth or bio family hears that, it says "you dont matter, your character doesn't matter, you will never be important to anyone, no matter what you do or how much you give emotionally- due to an accident of birth you are never going to come first with us." that is PAINFUL.

I have a lot of extended family (my father has 54 first cousins) and have about 6 or 7 (essentially 2 branches) that I socialize with pretty regularly in non Covid-19 times. But my emotionally intimate peer relationships come from my friends, most of whom are only children (due to my sister's disability I am an only child essentially), most of my relatives that I loved deeply have passed away, like my Great Aunt B who was our nanny (and who didnt have any children which is why she had so much room/time for us emotionally) but at least I have those memories, I believe Kailyn doesn't have them.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

I hate to defend Kailyn, but just because you know the name and address of your biological relatives doesn't mean you "have family".

We have no idea what Suzi's relationship was with her parents and siblings when Kailyn was growing up. We do know that Kailyn was not raised by her grandparents but Suzi as a single parent. Given that Kailyn is fairly young, its possible her grandmother's health was in its decline when she was very small and they didn't have much of a relationship in the "caregiver/grandchild sense". Although she may have known who she was.

Additionally Suzi's siblings may not have liked her very much, lived in another state, had partners that didnt like her, were sick of her drinking etc and were not involved in Kailyn's upbringing because they just didnt want to deal with Suzi (for valid or not valid reasons).

Kailyn is a lot of things (also a liar) but I 100% believe her narrative of not having an extended family- just because people EXIST doesn't mean they are in your life or want to be. Also for children, their connections with extended family are 100% dependent on what adults want to do, and usually if people cannot stand a parent (for a valid or not valid reason), their interactions with the child are minimal at best.

I totally get what you're saying and agree. My only point was that the implication of Kail's snotty comment about Suzi, "Yes, I knew because I keep in touch with my family, <<strongly implied>> unlike Suzi" was weird, considering that Kail talks about her extended family as if they're not in her life. I don't believe there's any "right" way to have relationships with biological relatives and I think everyone should do what's right for them. However, I do think it's unfair to paint bio relatives as assholes, especially on TV, if they haven't done anything to merit that. Based on how Kail talks about her bio relatives broadly, I wouldn't expect her to say that she "keeps in touch with them."

I also speculate that Kail hasn't done well with developing relationships with bio relatives she didn't grow up with as an adult. That process is challenging for a lot of people for a lot of different reasons. I wouldn't/don't have a problem with her being like, "I don't want to put the energy into developing relationships with [whatever] bio relative(s) [for whatever reason(s)]," but she always frames it as her relatives not having done enough for her (as she did with her sister, totally unfairly IMO). At the same time, she has said many times that it's important to her for her kids to have relationships with some of her bio relatives. The problem is, that would take some work and she doesn't seem interested in doing it, which is fine if she owns that choice, but I feel like she puts all of the onus on her relatives.

With all of that said, I 100% get that Kail is literally incapable of getting most of that. Hopefully, she's working on all of that in therapy.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I totally get what you're saying and agree. My only point was that the implication of Kail's snotty comment about Suzi, "Yes, I knew because I keep in touch with my family, <<strongly implied>> unlike Suzi" was weird, considering that Kail talks about her extended family as if they're not in her life. I don't believe there's any "right" way to have relationships with biological relatives and I think everyone should do what's right for them. However, I do think it's unfair to paint bio relatives as assholes, especially on TV, if they haven't done anything to merit that. Based on how Kail talks about her bio relatives broadly, I wouldn't expect her to say that she "keeps in touch with them."

I also speculate that Kail hasn't done well with developing relationships with bio relatives she didn't grow up with as an adult. That process is challenging for a lot of people for a lot of different reasons. I wouldn't/don't have a problem with her being like, "I don't want to put the energy into developing relationships with [whatever] bio relative(s) [for whatever reason(s)]," but she always frames it as her relatives not having done enough for her (as she did with her sister, totally unfairly IMO). At the same time, she has said many times that it's important to her for her kids to have relationships with some of her bio relatives. The problem is, that would take some work and she doesn't seem interested in doing it, which is fine if she owns that choice, but I feel like she puts all of the onus on her relatives.

With all of that said, I 100% get that Kail is literally incapable of getting most of that. Hopefully, she's working on all of that in therapy.

Oh yeah. Kailyn is seriously messed up emotionally- which also makes her NOT SO ATTRACTIVE as a friend/relative, she has very little to offer, wants to TAKE emotionally and then wonders why people dont want to be around (she then tries to compensate with material possessions which only goes so far).

See, the sad thing about Kailyn is that she is bright enough to know how xyz has effected her (and wants more for her sons because she does love them) but she isnt emotionally mature or self aware enough to do the HARD work ON HERSELF to build the life she wants (the "inside work" as my therapist calls it). Its easier to sit in the pain and blame others than work on your inside (which may be why she's into these body modifications).

Damn shame if you ask me.

I worry about the emotional weight she is going to put on her sons as they get older, especially Issac given how sweet and sensitive he is.

• Love 4
On 10/15/2020 at 2:30 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Oh yeah. Kailyn is seriously messed up emotionally- which also makes her NOT SO ATTRACTIVE as a friend/relative, she has very little to offer, wants to TAKE emotionally and then wonders why people dont want to be around (she then tries to compensate with material possessions which only goes so far).

Yeah, imagine Kail showing up in your life as your long lost niece/sister/etc. She's very messy, to say the least. If you were "close," you'd have to put up with her calling you in hysterics about all kinds of stupid shit; you'd have to pretend to think her "relationship" with Chris made sense (alternating with commiserating with her about what an asshole he is). If you tried to have a relationship, but maintain some healthy distance, she'd think you weren't doing enough for her and quite possibly trash you on TV/SM.

Remember when her sister went with her to NY? Mikaila was probably thinking/hoping it would be a fun free trip. Kail obsessed over Chris the whole time, going on an on about how she didn't know whether he was coming to her show (or whatever), then when he showed up at the last minute, she ditched her sister for him and, I think, had her sister meet her in a hotel conference room or something the next day and was like, "Well, it was nice seeing you. Have a nice trip back to TX." And before that she filmed a scene with her sister (who was pregnant), questioning whether her relationship was stable. I doubt that she knew or cared anything about her sister's partner or their relationship, but she wanted a scene making her look like a caring older sister. Though, obviously, it's an absurd joke to think of Kail being someone to give relationship advice.

• Love 8

OVER A DAM HAIRCUT (that the kid needed, no less).

How is she gonna hold it together when her kids start to act out in their teens?  And they will.  Isaac can be the saintiest of saints but he’s still gonna have moments. 

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

OVER A DAM HAIRCUT (that the kid needed, no less).

How is she gonna hold it together when her kids start to act out in their teens?  And they will.  Isaac can be the saintiest of saints but he’s still gonna have moments. 

Violence is NEVER OK, but a lot of moms seem to get very touchy about their kids’ first haircuts.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Violence is NEVER OK, but a lot of moms seem to get very touchy about their kids’ first haircuts.

She was right to be pissed about that garbage haircut being his first cut which she missed.  Closed fist punching is so over the top I email sponsors to get her removed from the show at this point.  She and Amber are getting away with this because their victims are larger men.  If she is willing to punch a man over a haircut and slap a man on camera she is capable of much worse violence.

• Love 9

This article contains more details and some photos. Based on Kail's IG post, at first Chris just cut a few inches off (but she still called him a narcissist), but his hair looks significantly shorter (and better, IMO) in this picture, so I guess someone cut it again. I know Chris is scum, but I do kind of love how he fucks with Kail (though I know it's wrong). She thought she was so cute with the "I won't cut Lux's hair until he asks me to" thing and Chris just pissed all over that, which he knew would make her flip her shit.

image.png.c75e8064b779531cd14477d18dd936c4.png

• Love 6

I'm a little surprised she punched Chris though. Kail seems like one of those women who thinks she's a bad ass for hitting men much larger than her...knowing they won't hit her back. I think Chris absolutely would hit her back. I bet there were witnesses and that's why he didn't.

• Love 5

I have a suspicion that even if Lux asked for a haircut Kail would say no. 

My mom wouldn’t cut my hair even though I begged her to for years. My cousin cut my hair for the first time when I was 11!!! My mom was pissed forever for that. I begged my cousin and she cut my hair. I was the happiest kid that day. 

• Love 8
On 10/10/2020 at 6:01 PM, Mkay said:

can also see the top of her head..the “prison/jail braids” she seems to wear when she’s with him

• Love 4
7 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Great.  She can get upset as much as she wants over it TO HERSELF.  The kid was long overdue for his first haircut, she was diggin her heels in and letting his hair grow for attention and publicity.  None of her other 2 sons had their hair grow until they wanted it cut. She has no impulse control and has never suffered any consequences from her violent actions.  

• Love 9