Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Great.  She can get upset as much as she wants over it TO HERSELF.  The kid was long overdue for his first haircut, she was diggin her heels in and letting his hair grow for attention and publicity.  None of her other 2 sons had their hair grow until they wanted it cut. She has no impulse control and has never suffered any consequences from her violent actions.  

Yeah, even though I thought Lux's hair looked bad and the whole gimmick of not cutting his hair was stupid, I can understand why Kail would be upset about Chris cutting his hair without consulting her. BUT, the issue is nowhere near serious enough to merit storming into his house and beating on him. Was Lux there while she was beating Chris? Best case scenario, she left Lux in the car with someone before she went back to beat Chris's ass. Even that is super low rent, to put it charitably. Especially since the first haircut (which precipitated the beating) was fairly minor, it's insane. I was wondering how she didn't notice that Lux's hair had been cut until after she left Chris's place and thinking maybe they put a hat on him or something, but I can see how it wasn't necessarily immediately obvious. But I get that it wasn't really about the aesthetics of Lux's hairstyle; it was about Kail wanting to be in control and Chris winding her up by taking (even such a small amount of) control away from her. Poor Lux and Creed (and the rest of Kail's kids, but at least the others have decent dads).

• Love 9
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Great.  She can get upset as much as she wants over it TO HERSELF.  The kid was long overdue for his first haircut, she was diggin her heels in and letting his hair grow for attention and publicity.  None of her other 2 sons had their hair grow until they wanted it cut. She has no impulse control and has never suffered any consequences from her violent actions.  I

I agree violence is always wrong, but little girls AND boys these days often go a couple years without a haircut. But yeah, she should just get over it.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 2

I still don't understand why she let his hair grow and grow and Isaac and Lincoln have always had their hair cut. Why does she let Lux's hair just grow and grow and him run around in how she has him dressed. Wouldn't all three be dressed in the same way, hair unkept, etc. Lux just always looks like the kid from Jungle Book to me, just a mess. Meanwhile Isaac and Lincoln always seem clean cut and dressed very nicely.

Oh, hold on.... I get it. She wants a girl and so having Lux's hair long, gave her time to put it up and do shit with it.

I still like that Chris fucks with her. As much as she's fucked with Joe and Javi, it's all come around on her and Chris just does shit to fuck with her. And while that is no reason to throw hands at someone over a fucking hair cut. It's hair, it will grow back and yeah, the haircut wasn't a good hair cut but his hair was still long. It isn't like Chris buzzed it off.

She really needs to get over herself and realize that if she's acting this way in front of the kids and if Isaac and Lincoln saw the other things that's happened between her and Chris, it's going to come back someway because they saw that shit. Kail needs to get her shit together, ever since this dude has been in her life, she's just been messy as hell. I'm in no way saying that she had her shit together when her and Joe or her and Javi were together, but it seems like she's just gotten worse by trying to act like a bad ass bitch. Which she's not. Next thing we know she will be dropping shit like Amber does, that she's a bad bitch because she's from Dover. Rolls eyes.

You know there are certain people that come in your life that bring out the worst in you and I think that person for Kail is Chris.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Who punches someone over a HAIR CUT?????????????? 

WHO?? 

If (before this) I were asked which Teen Mom would be most likely to hit someone over a haircut, my guess would be Amber or Jenelle. Kail, that’s not a distinguished group you want to join. Some people get money and do better for themselves, and then there are the majority of the Teen Moms.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

If (before this) I were asked which Teen Mom would be most likely to hit someone over a haircut, my guess would be Amber or Jenelle. Kail, that’s not a distinguished group you want to join. Some people get money and do better for themselves, and then there are the majority of the Teen Moms.

Exactly. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

It is 2020. Both boys and girls can have long hair. Or short hair. Sex shouldn’t matter.

Totally agree.  The problem I have with hair like that on a child that age is the maintenance.  It takes too much time to wash/brush that mane.  I remember having my long hair brushed as a child; it was not fun.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

It is 2020. Both boys and girls can have long hair. Or short hair. Sex shouldn’t matter.

And I agree. That's not what I'm questioning. It is why do her two other boys have very short hair and Lux all of a sudden she does a complete opposite on. I still remember when she questioned Joe wearing sweat pants and was pissed about how he cut Isaac's hair saying to not cut it whatever way because he was half white.  I don't give a hoot if their hair is long. It just seems weird that Isaac and Lincoln have their hair cut all the time and Lux never had his cut. When I see him, it just seems like he is being raised by a totally different mother. And to me she changed after getting with Chris. The way she looked changed with the plastic surgeries, the way she just was changed. And yes people change but I think being around certain people brings out the worst in people. And I get it, there was a person in my past that was like that for me. People in your life are suppose to make you want to be better and not worse.

• Love 18
31 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

In contrast to Isaac and Lincoln, his tangly mop just always made him look unkempt to me, like no one cared to brush his hair. Kail was so picky about how neat her other sons should look that it seemed odd that Lux had a totally different look.

Yeah.  Is there a reason that she felt so strongly about not cutting Lux’s hair?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

Totally agree.  The problem I have with hair like that on a child that age is the maintenance.  It takes too much time to wash/brush that mane.  I remember having my long hair brushed as a child; it was not fun.

I wasn’t allowed to cut my hair until I was 21 (yes 21)- so I’m not phased by the length of Lux’s hair, of course it’s that long if you don’t cut it. But this is Kailyn, and I highly doubt she takes care of Lux’s hair properly. I’m so glad she is not raising a little black girl- she would have her out here looking a hot ass mess and give her a complex. 

1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

In contrast to Isaac and Lincoln, his tangly mop just always made him look unkempt to me, like no one cared to brush his hair. Kail was so picky about how neat her other sons should look that it seemed odd that Lux had a totally different look.

Because Kailyn doesn’t care to take care of Lux’s “different” hair. It’s awful. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, toodywoody said:

And I agree. That's not what I'm questioning. It is why do her two other boys have very short hair and Lux all of a sudden she does a complete opposite on. I still remember when she questioned Joe wearing sweat pants and was pissed about how he cut Isaac's hair saying to not cut it whatever way because he was half white.  I don't give a hoot if their hair is long. It just seems weird that Isaac and Lincoln have their hair cut all the time and Lux never had his cut. When I see him, it just seems like he is being raised by a totally different mother. And to me she changed after getting with Chris. The way she looked changed with the plastic surgeries, the way she just was changed. And yes people change but I think being around certain people brings out the worst in people. And I get it, there was a person in my past that was like that for me. People in your life are suppose to make you want to be better and not worse.

She’s fighting over a hair cut. It’s not Lux wanting to keep the hair long, it’s Kail. She’s lying when she says Lux gets to say when he’s ready when she’s the one out here fist fighting over  trim. 🙄

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She’s fighting over a hair cut. It’s not Lux wanting to keep the hair long, it’s Kail. She’s lying when she says Lux gets to say when he’s ready when she’s the one out here fist fighting over  trim. 🙄

She's a good mom though.  She beat her kid's dad because he didn't let the kid decide when he got his hair cut like we all do.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Yeah, why didn't Chris just tell her that Lux had asked to get his hair cut? He could have even led Lux to making it true, like going, "Do you want to get your hair cut like Daddy?" He could have filmed it and posted it on IG. That would have been hilarious.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah, why didn't Chris just tell her that Lux had asked to get his hair cut? He could have even led Lux to making it true, like going, "Do you want to get your hair cut like Daddy?" He could have filmed it and posted it on IG. That would have been hilarious.

I suspect Chris asked Kail many times to cut his hair and was told no.  I have no doubt the kid did not ask for a haircut and Chris did this because he hated the cut his kid had and possibly to spite Kail.  He had 50/50 with the kid and as far as I know was legally allowed to make this decision.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

You said it better than I did. Lux always looks like he is a mess to me. Like you said his hair looks like it isn't brushed and I remember half the time he would be half dressed. Which I know kids strip out of their clothes, but in every photo he would be in a diaper and no shirt. Were there pictures of the other boys like that? 

To me it was just such a contrast. Kind of like all of a sudden her being antivax with Lux and not the other two. I know people can change but it's like a complete 180 between Isaac and Lincoln to Lux.

• Love 8

So tell me if I am being too generous, please. (Background: I really loathe Kail. It didn't start out that way. I felt bad for her in the earliest seasons. Essentially being without family and raising a baby ... I know Jo's parents offered support but really it was for Jo, not Kail. It was conditional on her relationship with Jo.)

But when the boys were talking about who was their stepfather, etc. I thought I saw a glimpse of self-awareness in Kail's eyes and a little humility. It was like she realized at that moment how she fucked up with her boys. Or was it a fleeting moment for her and then her sycophants convinced her she is an amazing mother?

And poor Isaac. I could tell he was looking to Kail to tell him that Javi was still (at least sort of) his stepfather. 😞

• Love 10
6 hours ago, smhjess said:

She's a damn good mom though.  She beat her kid's dad because he didn't let the kid decide when he got his hair cut like we all do.  

Fixed it for you. 

hahaha!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

I don't mind long hair on boys --just keep it clean and neat and try to prevent it from constantly going in their eyes (same for girls).

The issue with Lux is, Kail seems to be making some kind of "statement" with his hair that has less to do with Lux than with her. Perhaps he really does not want to get his hair cut--some kids have a fear of it-- but he's probably seen his brothers get haircuts and should be desensitized to it by now?

Anyway, I agree with others that something else is going on with Kail. After all, Chris only gave him a (bad) trim, and hair does grow back. I think it is some kind of control thing--she can't control Chris and it drives her crazy.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, Guiltypleasure25 said:

Yeah.  Is there a reason that she felt so strongly about not cutting Lux’s hair?

Another poster touched on this but I’ve long felt like the long hair was some manifestation of whatever effed up power struggle she and Chris have in their relationship. She deluded herself into thinking this was going to be her man and he took off running once he got what he wanted and the pool closed. The only thing she had to keep him interested in her (even negatively) was Lux (until she stupidly had sex with him again and got pregnant with Creed).

The hair has probably been a bone of contention for ages and she dug in her heels because it at least makes Chris interact with her about something - even if it is just fighting about it. Chris had enough of the BS and because he is as big of as asshole as Kail, he took matters into his own hands without asking her first. I have never been totally sure about the story of Kail supposedly cutting Chris’s dreadlocks off back at the beginning of the relationship but if that is indeed true, I could also see this being some sort of revenge move for him. Despicable because it involves an innocent child but as I said, they are both giant assholes. I only ever feel bad for the kids. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Adiba said:

I don't mind long hair on boys --just keep it clean and neat and try to prevent it from constantly going in their eyes (same for girls).

The issue with Lux is, Kail seems to be making some kind of "statement" with his hair that has less to do with Lux than with her. Perhaps he really does not want to get his hair cut--some kids have a fear of it-- but he's probably seen his brothers get haircuts and should be desensitized to it by now?

Anyway, I agree with others that something else is going on with Kail. After all, Chris only gave him a (bad) trim, and hair does grow back. I think it is some kind of control thing--she can't control Chris and it drives her crazy.

As much as I can't stand Kail, I would be livid if I provided 98% of the care of and support to my child and the "father" took it upon himself to cut his hair because of his "rights." I just hope I would not physically assault him for it. lol

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

As much as I can't stand Kail, I would be livid if I provided 98% of the care of and support to my child and the "father" took it upon himself to cut his hair because of his "rights." I just hope I would not physically assault him for it. lol

Yeah I’m not really defending Chris— he is a crappy parent— but for Kail to go ape- shit and physically assault him suggests something else going on. Hair grows back, and it seems like Lux’s grows pretty well.

IMO, it’s not really about the hair for Kail. But — I don’t blame her for being a little irritated.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

That’s he point I was trying to make. Lots of mothers would completely freak out. Again, NOT with violence.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

Another poster touched on this but I’ve long felt like the long hair was some manifestation of whatever effed up power struggle she and Chris have in their relationship. She deluded herself into thinking this was going to be her man and he took off running once he got what he wanted and the pool closed. The only thing she had to keep him interested in her (even negatively) was Lux (until she stupidly had sex with him again and got pregnant with Creed).

The hair has probably been a bone of contention for ages and she dug in her heels because it at least makes Chris interact with her about something - even if it is just fighting about it. Chris had enough of the BS and because he is as big of as asshole as Kail, he took matters into his own hands without asking her first. I have never been totally sure about the story of Kail supposedly cutting Chris’s dreadlocks off back at the beginning of the relationship but if that is indeed true, I could also see this being some sort of revenge move for him. Despicable because it involves an innocent child but as I said, they are both giant assholes. I only ever feel bad for the kids.

(Bolding mine) Yes I see that. I believe Kailyn cut off his dreads which was despicable to me- 1. That’s assault, 2. Those took him years to grow. 

We now know Chris is a POS so I don’t particularly feel sorry for him but I 100% see this as a power trip with her. She was determined Chris would be “hers” and he doesn’t give a fuck about her, and only has minimal interest in Creed and Lux. 

• Love 10
20 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I wasn’t allowed to cut my hair until I was 21 (yes 21)- so I’m not phased by the length of Lux’s hair, of course it’s that long if you don’t cut it. But this is Kailyn, and I highly doubt she takes care of Lux’s hair properly. I’m so glad she is not raising a little black girl- she would have her out here looking a hot ass mess and give her a complex. 

Because Kailyn doesn’t care to take care of Lux’s “different” hair. It’s awful. 

And I bet your mom would have gotten very upset if your dad or any other family member had taken it upon themselves to cut your hair. Of course, not violently.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

And I bet your mom would have gotten very upset if your dad or any other family member had taken it upon themselves to cut your hair. Of course, not violently.

Oh yeah absolutely. Kailyn being upset I understand, but physically attacking Chris is batshit crazy. 

• Love 9
On 10/30/2020 at 11:46 AM, toodywoody said:

I still remember when she questioned Joe wearing sweat pants and was pissed about how he cut Isaac's hair saying to not cut it whatever way because he was half white.

I'm glad you mentioned that because that's the first thing I thought of--another fight about hair?  What the hell??  And someone mentioned Kail cutting of Chris's dreads.  And she has a haircare line.  There's something weird going on.

But as for Isaac and Lincoln being tidy and Lux not, I remember that when Isaac was little, anyway, he hated getting dirty, and it seems to me that that hasn't changed.  Don't know about Lincoln.  So I'd say Isaac would be neat and tidy even if he was making all the decisions himself.

I have a friend who swears that he was potty-trained in like one session, that once he found out that there was an alternative to shitting himself, he was like, "Yes!"  And he liked things neat as an adult, too.

• Love 4
On 10/29/2020 at 7:23 PM, geauxaway said:

Great.  She can get upset as much as she wants over it TO HERSELF.  The kid was long overdue for his first haircut, she was diggin her heels in and letting his hair grow for attention and publicity.  None of her other 2 sons had their hair grow until they wanted it cut. She has no impulse control and has never suffered any consequences from her violent actions.  

Once again, a Teen Mom is arrested for physically attacking the father of her child, and MTV is silent.  This is at least the second time Kail has hit someone she's involved with.  If a male cast member had attacked a woman and had to be pulled off of her by a third party, would MTV ignore his actions?

• Love 20
On 10/31/2020 at 7:50 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Once again, a Teen Mom is arrested for physically attacking the father of her child, and MTV is silent.  This is at least the second time Kail has hit someone she's involved with.  If a male cast member had attacked a woman and had to be pulled off of her by a third party, would MTV ignore his actions?

Yeah, MTV pretty much condones female-on-male domestic violence. This isn't even her first known attack on Chris; she allegedly (and I believe it) assaulted him and cut off his dreads years ago, before Lux was born. She alleges that Chris choked her (which I believe,but I think it's interesting that that's all she accused him of, given her history of perpetrating violence toward/accusations of violence against Chris resulting in restraining orders against him). IMO, it seems like Kail is the more violent/volatile one in their "relationship." I don't defend Chris or defend his (alleged) choking of Kail, but I could see a scenario where he got fed up with her repeatedly assaulting him and grabbed her around the neck defensively. IMO, if he was "forced to do that," that should have been the last straw in their "relationship" and he should have realized that it was best for him and his sons to stop fucking with her. But the dread-cutting incident should have been the last straw, or her (allegedly) falsely accusing him of DV, or whatever. They're both fucked up and probably get off on the violence/insanity on some level. I feel bad for their kids.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah, MTV pretty much condones female-on-male domestic violence. This isn't even her first known attack on Chris; she allegedly (and I believe it) assaulted him and cut off his dreads years ago, before Lux was born. She alleges that Chris choked her (which I believe,but I think it's interesting that that's all she accused him of, given her history of perpetrating violence toward/accusations of violence against Chris resulting in restraining orders against him). IMO, it seems like Kail is the more violent/volatile one in their "relationship." I don't defend Chris or defend his (alleged) choking of Kail, but I could see a scenario where he got fed up with her repeatedly assaulting him and grabbed her around the neck defensively. IMO, if he was "forced to do that," that should have been the last straw in their "relationship" and he should have realized that it was best for him and his sons to stop fucking with her. But the dread-cutting incident should have been the last straw, or her (allegedly) falsely accusing him of DV, or whatever. They're both fucked up and probably get off on the violence/insanity on some level. I feel bad for their kids.

This pic. She must really value hair. 

B39A0E39-0F6D-421E-96D1-E35787BC1236.jpeg

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

This pic. She must really value hair. 

B39A0E39-0F6D-421E-96D1-E35787BC1236.jpeg

Whoa. Come to think of it, Kail does have some kind of weird hair obsession. In all fairness, maybe Chris decided to cut off all of his dreads after Kail gave him a violent/uneven haircut (the scissors in the photo support that theory). (Not that it's ok to assault someone and cut off their hair if they subsequently cut it more.)

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Whoa. Come to think of it, Kail does have some kind of weird hair obsession. In all fairness, maybe Chris decided to cut off all of his dreads after Kail gave him a violent/uneven haircut (the scissors in the photo support that theory). (Not that it's ok to assault someone and cut off their hair if they subsequently cut it more.)

I don’t think Kailyn got to ALL of his dreads (unless he was sleeping at the time), but I do think she went after him with scissors and cut off his dreads- he decided to finish the job so he didn’t look ridiculous. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t think Kailyn got to ALL of his dreads (unless he was sleeping at the time), but I do think she went after him with scissors and cut off his dreads- he decided to finish the job so he didn’t look ridiculous. 

That’s what I think, too. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, TheRealT said:

And note the (seemingly) fresh scratch on his hand/wrist. #DVisalwayswrong

• Love 3
6 hours ago, TheRealT said:

And note the (seemingly) fresh scratch on his hand/wrist. #DVisalwayswrong

It is. Kailyn needs to seriously watch herself, one day she might hit someone who doesnt care about hurting her and get hurt for real. And then who is going to care for Lux and Creed?(I know Jo and Javi will take good care of Issac and Lincoln). I just dont understand this focus on violence. DV is always wrong.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 10/30/2020 at 2:51 PM, MargeGunderson said:

I don't think that Javi or Joe would tolerate hair down to their asses on their boys. Nor do I think that Issac and Lincoln would be interested in that. Lux's hair is way too long and given that he already looks a bit like a troll (not trying to be mean, but he's an odd looking child), he seriously needs a hair cut. A short bob-type cut might be cute on him but hair that long is ridiculous, in my opinion, on a little boy that young and even a girl. But I also believe that Kailyn kept his hair so long as a dig at Chris since he doesn't give two fucks about her personally. And as everyone said, to get physical over the hair cut is totally over the top. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, politichick said:

I don't think that Javi or Joe would tolerate hair down to their asses on their boys. Nor do I think that Issac and Lincoln would be interested in that. Lux's hair is way too long and given that he already looks a bit like a troll (not trying to be mean, but he's an odd looking child), he seriously needs a hair cut. A short bob-type cut might be cute on him but hair that long is ridiculous, in my opinion, on a little boy that young and even a girl. But I also believe that Kailyn kept his hair so long as a dig at Chris since he doesn't give two fucks about her personally. And as everyone said, to get physical over the hair cut is totally over the top. 

Yeah, I bet Chris is the type to worry about his son looking "like a girl" and Kail knew it and kept it long just to give him the figurative middle finger.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

So this will be her 3rd house in freaking 5 years. Like come off of it. There wasn't a damn thing wrong with the house her and Javi had together, except it wasn't close to Chris. Then she buys this fucking 700,000 house just to try to keep the asshole and now she's building a house. Hey dumb dumb, no matter how many Mcmansions you buy or build it isn't going to make any one love you and want to be with you because you're an asshole. 

And why didn't she just build to begin with? Why the constant changes in where she lives? Stop moving your kids around for fucks sake. Give them a place that they know you aren't going to up and change in 2 fucking years. It's bad enough she can't keep friends or a dude because of the way she is. These poor boys have had so many people in and out of their lives.  It isn't fair to them, they get attached to people and she has a falling out with them. Kail needs to stop her fucking nonsense. There was nothing wrong with any of the last two houses.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, toodywoody said:

So this will be her 3rd house in freaking 5 years. Like come off of it. There wasn't a damn thing wrong with the house her and Javi had together, except it wasn't close to Chris. Then she buys this fucking 700,000 house just to try to keep the asshole and now she's building a house. Hey dumb dumb, no matter how many Mcmansions you buy or build it isn't going to make any one love you and want to be with you because you're an asshole. 

And why didn't she just build to begin with? Why the constant changes in where she lives? Stop moving your kids around for fucks sake. Give them a place that they know you aren't going to up and change in 2 fucking years. It's bad enough she can't keep friends or a dude because of the way she is. These poor boys have had so many people in and out of their lives.  It isn't fair to them, they get attached to people and she has a falling out with them. Kail needs to stop her fucking nonsense. There was nothing wrong with any of the last two houses.

(bolding mine) I agree.

Is this "house building" a version of emotional shopping? (just on a huge scale) Where us "normal folk" may buy a lipstick/purse/shoes etc when we are feeling bad (but not so much that we cannot save or pay our bills), this chick builds a house....

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

(bolding mine) I agree.

Is this "house building" a version of emotional shopping? (just on a huge scale) Where us "normal folk" may buy a lipstick/purse/shoes etc when we are feeling bad (but not so much that we cannot save or pay our bills), this chick builds a house....

I get why she bought the first one. Her and Javi were married and she had 2 kids. That house was nice. Then they divorced and she stayed there. She should have stayed put and added on. Instead she goes and buys a 700000 house that was too damn big. 

Once again it just seems her spending on houses has been more than extravagant since she got with Chris. Yes, you can buy a house, a bigger house, or build a house. But she barely bought this huge house. Uprooted her kids from the two dads that lived right around the corner. And to me only did it to show Chris what he was missing. There was no fucking need for the 700000 house only to build another one in two years. Talk about being stupid with money. Settle down into one place, quit uprooting your kids, and quit spending money.

I just think it is all for show. And just flushing money down the drain to impress some guy who doesn't give two shits about her.

Anyone heard anything about her hair shit? How much has she made from that? And who in the hell is buying it?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

I get why she bought the first one. Her and Javi were married and she had 2 kids. That house was nice. Then they divorced and she stayed there. She should have stayed put and added on. Instead she goes and buys a 700000 house that was too damn big. 

Once again it just seems her spending on houses has been more than extravagant since she got with Chris. Yes, you can buy a house, a bigger house, or build a house. But she barely bought this huge house. Uprooted her kids from the two dads that lived right around the corner. And to me only did it to show Chris what he was missing. There was no fucking need for the 700000 house only to build another one in two years. Talk about being stupid with money. Settle down into one place, quit uprooting your kids, and quit spending money.

I just think it is all for show. And just flushing money down the drain to impress some guy who doesn't give two shits about her.

Anyone heard anything about her hair shit? How much has she made from that? And who in the hell is buying it?

I just googled it. It was either 800,000+. 😬 The one she and Javi had she is renting out for 2,100.00. Her taxes on her too big mansion was 8,000. IF I’m reading the tax part right. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes. Also, I think Kail has tried/continues to try to be this "cool, sophisticated, wealthy, together, independent" chick who has the funds to buy a new house closer to him if that's what he needs to be a more involved dad/"partner" or do whatever else he needs to make their "relationship" work. Obviously, it's ridiculous, but I think she hoped that Chris (who, I assume, was telling her, "Yeah, I'd love to come see you/spend time with Lux, but I just can't find a way to travel the 30-60 minutes that would require...") would be like, "Wow, Kail is so dedicated to me and our family that she's willing to move to make it easier for me to be involved. I can see now that she really loves me and I need to step up, for Lux and for her..." Obviously, absurdly ridiculous to anyone who's not sprung on him like Kail. Jo and Javi have jobs, significant others (in all fairness, Chris probably does too...), other kids, etc., but she decided that it made more sense to inconvenience them and their TWO kids (who have school, extra-curriculars, etc.) in order to make things more convenient for unemployed, (officially, I guess) unattached Chris. I assume that she offered to/did buy him a car since it would obviously make so much more sense to do that (if the issue were actually that Chris needed help to travel 30-60 mins. to see his only child and "the woman he loves"). I assume that she told him he could live with her (obviously, for free) AND she would get him a car, but, apparently, he turned all those offers down. So then she decided to buy a new house closer to him, which is obviously stupid under those circumstances. She never says, "Chris told me that if I moved 30 minutes closer to him, he'd come by regularly to see Lux." He never told her that. She did it speculatively and... he wasn't interested in spending more time with her/Lux, even if she lived across the street from him.

• Love 8

And let's not forget that she moved away from Jo twice--once when they first moved to DE for Javi's job, and again when Jo bought a house near them in Dover. 

After she and Javi divorced, she moved from that house to the house she has now. Building a house would make that the FOURTH home in Delaware. That's not counting the times she's moved in PA since Isaac was born--the Rivera's, her mom's, the Nazareth apartment she got because of her allegations of domestic violence against Jo, and the Whitehall house where she hit Javi over the dogs. Poor Isaac, he's been through a lot of moves--only ONE was due to work (Javi's).

Edited by Adiba
typo
  • Love 7