Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

If she is back with Javi, it's probably just to make Chris jealous, which won't work because Chris doesn't give a shit about her.  Or maybe to get pregnant again;  I don't think she'll stop until she has a girl. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Fosca said:

If she is back with Javi, it's probably just to make Chris jealous, which won't work because Chris doesn't give a shit about her.  Or maybe to get pregnant again;  I don't think she'll stop until she has a girl. 

No Chris doesnt give a shit about her. 

I am not sure what to believe. Not that I think Javi is above hooking up with Kailyn (obviously not), but he was in love with her once upon a time.

He genuinely wanted to be her husband and was hurt when she was running around on him, divorced him and then got pregnant with Lux right afterwards. I dont know if he is emotionally over that and now wants to mess with her head, or he is delusional that she might "love" him for real. 

• Love 2

I never had much respect for Javi but I will lose the last smidgen 0.01% of respect that I had if he gets back with Kail after everything she did to him. Dude, she told you she didn't want to have more kids then had 2 kids in quick succession with a deadbeat. Move on.

• Love 9

What sort of idiot signs a recently turned 4 year old child up for boxing. Age 5 or 6 is the recommended age to BEGIN boxing training. Most equipment won’t even properly fit a child of 4. Sparring is NOT recommended until a child is at least 10-12 years old.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

I can't help but think that these people are all in cahoots with each other and conjure up drama for attention and to ensure the gravy train keeps rolling.

Chris never wanted to be on the show. Wanted nothing to do with it. They were probably close to being cut loose and all of a sudden we have Kail talking about wanting Javi back and Chris decides to sign a contract and appear on Briana's podcast, which in turn pisses off Kail and here we go with more drama. 

It all just sounds so manufactured.

• Love 14

I would think that signing Chris would make more people not watch. This dude is something else. First off, no matter what I watch or hear about him, there is nothing enduring about someone who wanted to give up his rights to his kid then goes and has another baby with Kail, then gets into a fight with her, then accuses her of breaking into his mom's house. Like this kind of drama makes me and I already have turned it off.  Why, the kids. Those kids don't need to be around any of this and it sure as hell doesn't need to be out there for the world to see and other kids to see. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

I would think that signing Chris would make more people not watch. This dude is something else. First off, no matter what I watch or hear about him, there is nothing enduring about someone who wanted to give up his rights to his kid then goes and has another baby with Kail, then gets into a fight with her, then accuses her of breaking into his mom's house. Like this kind of drama makes me and I already have turned it off.  Why, the kids. Those kids don't need to be around any of this and it sure as hell doesn't need to be out there for the world to see and other kids to see. 

They will have to turn on captions because his mumble speak is hard to follow. I won’t be watching, I’ll just read here. 

🙄🙄

80BE5590-7DF2-429C-965C-ECDB05568A6F.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

It's clear that MTV does not have a moral compass whatsoever. They are looking to boost their ratings in light of a dwindling fan base and poor ratings. Adding this thuggy POS will initially bring in some viewers with a "curiosity" about him but it will not sustain...not even a trainwreck like this asshole will help. Face it MTV, your "Teen" moms are out of control brats that spend your $$$ getting cosmetic surgeries, going on expensive vacations and buying larger and larger SUV's and Louis Vuitton bags. They dictate what they want the public to see and are even trying to hijack the production and editing process. It's time to put this show and Teen Mom down.

• Love 12

Kail is upset about the amount of respect she's getting after 12 years on the show?  How about if you want respect, you act respectably?  They didn't give you a heads up because they probably don't respect you.  You should reflect on that.

I saw a meme that said "With All Due Respect is an interesting phrase because it might mean a lot, or it might mean none". 

Edited by eskimo
  • Love 7

Kail did the Teen Mom Trash Talk podcast forever ago, and she was gushing that Chris refused to be on the show b/c he didn’t want to “be like the others” who took advantage of getting an opportunity from her

wonder what happened there? (Yes I’m aware that “real jobs” suck ass)

Edited by teapot
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, eskimo said:

Kail is upset about the amount of respect she's getting after 12 years on the show?

Kail needs to remind herself that MTV is her employer, NOT her friend.  They owe her nothing more than what is in her contract.  The producers befriend her to manipulate and manage her.  MTV cares no more about her as a human being with feelings than any other employer does about their employees.  Cold, hard truth.

Edited by suzeecat
typo
  • Love 14
23 hours ago, eskimo said:

Kail is upset about the amount of respect she's getting after 12 years on the show?  How about if you want respect, you act respectably?  They didn't give you a heads up because they probably don't respect you.  You should reflect on that.

I saw a meme that said "With All Due Respect is an interesting phrase because it might mean a lot, or it might mean none". 

5 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Kail needs to remind herself that MTV is her employer, NOT her friend.  They owe her nothing more than what is in her contract.  The producers befriend her to manipulate and manage her.  MTV cares no more about her as a human being with feelings than any other employer does about their employees.  Cold, hard truth.

Exactly! Kail thinks because she makes enough money to put her in the 1% (albeit the very lowest tier) that this is somehow a partnership. She is a monkey dancing for dollars, and MTV/whatever production company doesn't have to tap dance around her feelings- they know she's not quitting no matter how much she whines. In fact, they probably intentionally piss her off, knowing that's more likely to cause drama and resurrect ratings.

I actually can't believe this and Teen Mom were renewed for another season- although then again, what does MTV really have left besides a series of fledgling reality shows that get trashier every year?

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I actually can't believe this and Teen Mom were renewed for another season- although then again, what does MTV really have left besides a series of fledgling reality shows that get trashier every year?

You just described their programming lineup and apparent business plan.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 8/19/2021 at 7:54 AM, suzeecat said:

Youre right. If anything Kailyn should be happy because she will have another season, she needs to hold onto her pennies because the show is on the last leg. 

• Love 5
On 8/17/2021 at 12:53 PM, Mkay said:

They will have to turn on captions because his mumble speak is hard to follow. I won’t be watching, I’ll just read here. 

🙄🙄

80BE5590-7DF2-429C-965C-ECDB05568A6F.jpeg

Just FYI Kail, literally no one has any respect for you.  Not mtv, not Chris, not you own family, not your other baby daddies, not the viewers, no one.

• Love 11

LOL. Kail's rage at this reminded me of a time I was working in IT while back. We provided laptops to some of the personnel and one older woman, a high maintenance luddite who whined about having to use a computer, was one of them.

One day, she same in and reported that the laptop was stolen from her daughter's car. We knew that was crap and she likely gave the laptop to her daughter. I asked her for a copy of the police report for the theft and she blew a gasket and went up the chain to complain about me. I was called into a meeting and very calmly said that this was a theft and in order to file with our insurance company, we needed a copy of the police report. 

Gasket blown part 2. She started screaming "What the hell is this? I don't have a police report as there was no forced entry. I've been here for 15 years, you should be replacing it without needing any information. I don't deserve this treatment." Really?

The higher ups caved and asked us to give her another computer. So we gave her an old, crappy loaner that she had to deal with for a long time. We also remotely bricked the laptop that was "stolen."

People who think they are owed something because they have been somewhere for a long time need their head examined. Kail is trash. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 8/21/2021 at 2:05 PM, configdotsys said:

The higher ups caved and asked us to give her another computer. So we gave her an old, crappy loaner that she had to deal with for a long time. We also remotely bricked the laptop that was "stolen."

That is awesome. Did that disable all the features?

• Love 2
On 8/20/2021 at 11:28 PM, heatherchandler said:

Just FYI Kail, literally no one has any respect for you.  Not mtv, not Chris, not you own family, not your other baby daddies, not the viewers, no one.

She thought someone respected her and that shes not hired “talent”?

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, dariafan said:

She thought someone respected her and that shes not hired “talent”?

Hahahahaha. Yes, she really does. She thinks she has leverage. She has producers that kiss her ass because that's simply the easiest way to deal with her, not because she has them over any barrel. Sure, they could tell her what's what, let her throw her hissy fit and stomp off and bitch about them on social media, before waiting for her to come crawling back with her tail between her legs, or they could simply indulge her and enable her delusions so she makes for even more laughable fodder.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

That is awesome. Did that disable all the features?

Bricking the computer made it a paperweight. It was great because she was undoubtedly seething about that but couldn't say anything because it was "stolen." We almost had a bet in the office that it would be miraculously discovered under the back seat or something and blamed on a small child, but she said nothing but gave us dagger eyes most of the time. Good times.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Bricking the computer made it a paperweight. It was great because she was undoubtedly seething about that but couldn't say anything because it was "stolen." We almost had a bet in the office that it would be miraculously discovered under the back seat or something and blamed on a small child, but she said nothing but gave us dagger eyes most of the time. Good times.

You almost have to admire her commitment to the lie!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

You almost have to admire her commitment to the lie!

That, or she's just that spiteful and didn't want to prove @configdotsys right, even if it cost her the chance to use a nicer computer. Come to think of it, yet another thing this woman has in common with Kail...

• Love 5

Kail claims to be pissed at Chris now but we all know it is pool season so he’s probably started playing nice and she’ll be announcing another pregnancy by October. 🙃

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Does whatever house she is in now have a pool?

Yes. She is in her and Javi’s “old” house. The one he wasn’t allowed back in when he came home from overseas. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
On 8/28/2021 at 8:18 AM, Scarlett45 said:

She didn’t sell that one?

I cannot keep track any more. 

She rented it. Almost one yr to the day she moved back in. Guess their lease ran out and she timed the house building to be at the same time. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Does Chris having another baby with someone else have anything to do with him joining the show officially? Makes for more drama, and he's gonna need the money especially now that he has 3 kids to support and he's on the outs with Kail.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 11/11/2021 at 12:59 PM, lovesnark said:

Isn't it about time for her to announce another miracle pregnancy? Chris is having another kid, she'll no doubt have to have another one.

Sadly I think you’re right. How old is Creed now? 15/16 months?

• Love 1