Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 11/24/2020 at 8:37 PM, iwantcookies said:

That’s the picture she looks like a plastic Barbie 

Agreed! Except the Barbie part.

If someone told me she was a 50 yr old candidate for one of the real housewives shows..I would feel much better about her “look”.

She’s just hideously grotesque..inside and out.

• Love 5

It is really sad- 2012! Kail (when she was doing crossfit) was actually gorgeous. She does have unfortunate genetics in that when she is even just a little overweight, it goes straight to her face, and bloats her features in a very unattractive way. It kind of reminds me of how women's faces bloat and distort during pregnancy. I can understand how a lifetime of trying to keep your weight down would be a pretty frustrating prospect, but the answer was not to compensate by a ton of unnecessary plastic surgery. She ruined her face and she's not even 30 yet. She's going to look like something out of American Horror Story by the time she's 45.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Tatum said:

It is really sad- 2012! Kail (when she was doing crossfit) was actually gorgeous. She does have unfortunate genetics in that when she is even just a little overweight, it goes straight to her face, and bloats her features in a very unattractive way. It kind of reminds me of how women's faces bloat and distort during pregnancy. I can understand how a lifetime of trying to keep your weight down would be a pretty frustrating prospect, but the answer was not to compensate by a ton of unnecessary plastic surgery. She ruined her face and she's not even 30 yet. She's going to look like something out of American Horror Story by the time she's 45.

And she really made it worse with the overly inflated lips. They are so out of proportion, and make her face look bigger. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Tatum said:

Kailyn does have a more round face, but she’s quite tall with a wider bone structure. It’s not “fat” or a “typical” weight gain that did that to her face, it was gaining weight after she put a bunch of fillers and shit in her face.* If she had just gained weight I bet you dollars to donuts she would look just fine. Bigger but fine- not odd at all. 

She also dresses for a totally different body than she has, than wearing clothes that fit her and highlight her proportions. Makes not a lick of sense. 

* of course anyone can do what they want to their body, but I think fillers only look good on VERY THIN post menopausal women to give them a bit of fullness back. Leah at 50/55 would likely look nice if she got fillers then. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Kailyn does have a more round face, but she’s quite tall with a wider bone structure. It’s not “fat” or a “typical” weight gain that did that to her face, it was gaining weight after she put a bunch of fillers and shit in her face.* If she had just gained weight I bet you dollars to donuts she would look just fine. Bigger but fine- not odd at all. 

She also dresses for a totally different body than she has, than wearing clothes that fit her and highlight her proportions. Makes not a lick of sense. 

* of course anyone can do what they want to their body, but I think fillers only look good on VERY THIN post menopausal women to give them a bit of fullness back. Leah at 50/55 would likely look nice if she got fillers then. 

I don't know...she was heavier during the first TM2 season and I think her face was still bloated. She looked much cuter after she lost weight when she was first dating Javi.  Not saying she needs to be a size 0 to be cute (with Kail's bone structure and muscle composition she probably wouldn't be a 0 if she starved herself), but it does seem to me like when she gains weight, a disproportionate amount goes to her face. I also think that for most people, wherever you gain it first is where you lose it last, is true for her as well.

ETA: I do agree with you that she would look far better now without those fillers, with or without the weight gain, but I also think the weight gain did effect how she looks in the face more than it might affect the average person.

ETA again: look how cute she was! She totally wrecked her face:

image.png.6ea7c30a8f73feb98e4cbc7976bab7e7.png

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 7
38 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I don't know...she was heavier during the first TM2 season and I think her face was still bloated. She looked much cuter after she lost weight when she was first dating Javi.  Not saying she needs to be a size 0 to be cute (with Kail's bone structure and muscle composition she probably wouldn't be a 0 if she starved herself), but it does seem to me like when she gains weight, a disproportionate amount goes to her face. I also think that for most people, wherever you gain it first is where you lose it last, is true for her as well.

ETA: I do agree with you that she would look far better now without those fillers, with or without the weight gain, but I also think the weight gain did effect how she looks in the face more than it might affect the average person.

ETA again: look how cute she was! She totally wrecked her face:

image.png.6ea7c30a8f73feb98e4cbc7976bab7e7.png

She did look so cute and happy! And YOUNG! Yes she was young, but most people don’t age drastically between 20-30, compared to say 70-80. 

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

She did look so cute and happy! And YOUNG! Yes she was young, but most people don’t age drastically between 20-30, compared to say 70-80. 

Sort of off topic, but I never understood anyone who found Kristen Stewart attractive. I thought she was average at best. Then I saw her in Charlie's Angels and thought she was gorgeous, and I could not figure out what was different. Finally about halfway through the movie it dawns on me that in most of her scenes, she's smiling. The difference (at least to me) was absolutely night and day from her usual scowling, surly self. I think the same with Kail- her smile just lights up her face (or at least it did when she had a face that could actually occur in nature).

I'd guess this picture was taken circa 2011-2012? I mean, granted, I looked better 10 years ago too. But I didn't look like a different person!

Edited by Tatum
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Other than Farrah, is Kail the only other TM that’s gone HW levels of plastic surgery?  What a waste of money, which yes I realize she has the money NOW, but who needs this much work done before the age of 30.  Nips and tucks in your late 40’s and 50’s?  Sure.  

She’s always had a Miss Piggy face, since day 1 of the show.  

Maybe her weight wouldn’t fluctuate so much if she would quit getting pregnant with trap babies.  She’s so pathetic.

• Love 7

He had a Tik Tok theme birthday? 🤣. It’s almost as bad as the cupcakes Jenelle got for Jace with HER picture on them.  

I mean, I guess it’s possible this is something he requested, but it’s still kind of odd....

• Love 2
8 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Lux just doesn't take good pictures. He always has that look on his face. This was for Isaac's birthday

Screenshot_20210119-142558_Instagram.jpg

What? Why did they have "Isaac's birthday celebration" without him? If he was at Jo's on the actual day, why didn't they wait until he was with them to have the cake, etc.? Is that a thing- "Here we are celebrating your birthday without you, even though you'll be here in a couple of days!" What?!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Pretty sure she said she was getting a breast reduction several years ago too...maybe before getting pregnant with Creed?  But she didnt.   And...what happened to going to law school?  

Can’t whine or bulky your way in, so I guess it’s out ??🤣

• LOL 4
On 1/2/2021 at 9:25 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Very true. I got fillers for the first time only after I lost 50-60 pounds because the sudden, quick weight loss (not entirely on purpose, some for illness reasons) made me look tired and very, VERY old and rough all of a sudden. Fillers are not meant for the average face, it's meant to plump up older folks, people with super pinched faces or a lack of collagen and elasticity for some reason, etc. They can really help in those cases, but it makes no sense that all of these girls get them as a matter of course. 

Kailyn getting them over and over is completely nonsensical. She already has a filled-out face! And that's not an insult whatsoever! I just don't get the addiction. Toning and exercising, maybe, or simply dressing FOR HER BODY would do her a world of good. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, ReadMeLattice said:

Kailyn getting them over and over is completely nonsensical. She already has a filled-out face! And that's not an insult whatsoever! I just don't get the addiction. Toning and exercising, maybe, or simply dressing FOR HER BODY would do her a world of good. 

I agree. I think "Original Kailyn" had a nice body. She is very tall, and she had long legs and a nicely sized buttocks. She did have a fuller face, but a few makeup tricks could've changed the perception of that. If she had worn pants/skirts that fit, and maybe highlighted her legs with nice heels or shorter hems (but keeping her top half looser) she would've looked great.

• Love 4
On 2/9/2021 at 2:03 PM, dariafan said:

Can’t whine or bulky your way in, so I guess it’s out ??🤣

Law school can be easy to get in, as long as you're not picky about quality and you did OK on the LSAT.  But I suspect she'd rather spend her time and money on easier things, like influencing/podcasts.  And she might have to move and leave Chris, which I don't think she'd be willing to do (the other fathers?  No problem!).

Edited by Fosca
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Mkay said:

Chris dropped the charges. 

She never has consequences.  And this may be a tangent but why do the police/courts allow the person who has been abused to drop the charges?  Once the police are involved, it is a criminal matter.  Seems like it is a great way to let abusers keep abusing.  All they have to do is manipulate the person they abused.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

She never has consequences.  And this may be a tangent but why do the police/courts allow the person who has been abused to drop the charges?  Once the police are involved, it is a criminal matter.  Seems like it is a great way to let abusers keep abusing.  All they have to do is manipulate the person they abused.

I suppose in most domestic cases, the victim is likely the only witness to the actual abuse. If they won't cooperate, there's no way to get a conviction.

I was friendly a few years back with a few cops, and I remember they said they hated domestic calls, because they were dangerous and frustrating. One recalled a time they pulled the abuser to the ground, and were working on handcuffing him, when the victim (who was beaten and bloody) jumped on their backs-with a kitchen knife- to stop them from taking her husband away. I don't recall if she called them in the first place and then regretted it, or if someone else called without her permission. Although that was an extreme case, they said most of the time they arrested the guy knowing full well he'd be back to beating his wife the next week.

On 2/12/2021 at 9:23 AM, Tatum said:

I suppose in most domestic cases, the victim is likely the only witness to the actual abuse. If they won't cooperate, there's no way to get a conviction.

I was friendly a few years back with a few cops, and I remember they said they hated domestic calls, because they were dangerous and frustrating. One recalled a time they pulled the abuser to the ground, and were working on handcuffing him, when the victim (who was beaten and bloody) jumped on their backs-with a kitchen knife- to stop them from taking her husband away. I don't recall if she called them in the first place and then regretted it, or if someone else called without her permission. Although that was an extreme case, they said most of the time they arrested the guy knowing full well he'd be back to beating his wife the next week.

Yes this is true. Domestic Violence is a serious issue, and effects the entire family. Given what we know about Kailyn/Chris and their history, I think its likely she and Chris are both violent with each other (rather than one person being the assailant and the other person just trying to defend themselves from the attack) and when things "get out of hand" (aka the police get involved) the charges are eventually dropped, often for the same reasons that surround domestic violence, but also because they both know they were behaving unlawfully.

Its a damn mess- I just care about the kids. And I also worry about what will happen and a line is crossed and someone gets SERIOUSLY injured or killed. A push or a shove down some stairs and someone is dead or permanently disabled. They need to cut this shit out. I hope to the heavens that Jo and Javi are keeping records of everything. In a year or so Issac will be able to choose where he wants to live (I think, its normally 12) but Issac being the sweet soul he is wouldn't want to leave his Mom OR little Lux.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes this is true. Domestic Violence is a serious issue, and effects the entire family. Given what we know about Kailyn/Chris and their history, I think its likely she and Chris are both violent with each other (rather than one person being the assailant and the other person just trying to defend themselves from the attack) and when things "get out of hand" (aka the police get involved) the charges are eventually dropped, often for the same reasons that surround domestic violence, but also because they both know they were behaving unlawfully.

Could be that, but I think honestly Chris and Kail are just two assholes who have no compunction about using the legal system to hurt each other, and abandoning that plan once they've made up. I would bet Kail sees cops/an arrest more as a way to get Chris into trouble then a venue for getting help for herself.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Could be that, but I think honestly Chris and Kail are just two assholes who have no compunction about using the legal system to hurt each other, and abandoning that plan once they've made up. I would bet Kail sees cops/an arrest more as a way to get Chris into trouble then a venue for getting help for herself.

Yup we are in agreement. 

• Love 2

When did she have a nose job? Look at the tip of her nose in those pics. It's obvious that the tip of her nose has been cut down to Michael Jackson proportions and is no longer in the center, it's to the left of where it should be. Her nostrils are uneven, are different shapes and one is much higher than the other.  She looks horrible and it's only going to get worse. Can you imagine what she'll look like by the times she's 40? Jocelyn Wildenstein level scary shit! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I've never liked Kail. I think she's trash. But going back and looking at a picture of her with Jo from way back when they were dating and Isaac was not born yet, she is a fresh faced girl in good shape. It is just an absolute shame what she has done to herself all in the name of, well, what exactly? I don't understand what improvements are made to young faces when the do these injections and stuff.

I understand if you are older and want to soften the wizened look of an older face by getting these treatments. That serves a legit purpose and probably provides a confidence boost to the person getting it. But the younger people? I just don't get it.

Kail got heavy and had acne issues but those are thing that one can take care of if they are willing to put in the effort. These lip injections and nose jobs are just so not necessary and she looks worse and more plastic and fake with each new look.

I don't know anything about this stuff but once you start getting your lips blown up, does that stuff disintegrate and you have to keep getting this stuff replenished regularly? It would really scare me if my face was dependent on my being able to drop a few thousand every six months to maintain. What if you don't have the money? Does one's face collapse?

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

She is just hideous..I know I sound redundant..but it’s just the truth.  I don’t have a nicer word(s) for her look and what she’s done with herself.

her face looks like her soul

that is all

• Love 12

OMG!!!!! what the hell did she do to her face??? It looks absoloutely awful...I guess she's spending a lot of her money on cosmetic procedures. How sad. This is why this show needs to end. When these women are having multiple cosmetic procedures, driving luxury cars and living in huge well decorate homes, then the "struggle" of a Teen Mom is no longer a real thing. It's disingenuous and fake.

• Love 10
On 3/9/2021 at 9:27 AM, configdotsys said:

I don't know anything about this stuff but once you start getting your lips blown up, does that stuff disintegrate and you have to keep getting this stuff replenished regularly? It would really scare me if my face was dependent on my being able to

If you are young you have to get it replenished regularly.  Adding the fillers stretches out the skin and once the fillers dissolve the skin will start to sag and look worse.  It’s why it starts to look ridiculous as the skin continues to get stretched and filled, and you have to add a little more filler each time, and after a few times it looks clown like.   In older people the fillers, if used appropriately, fill in areas of fat loss where the skin is already stretched so can help someone look refreshed instead of clown like.  Poor Kail, bless her small, narcissistic, hate filled heart.  

• Useful 7
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

3DA82A25-846C-4C43-99EC-1B7560F2F3D8.jpeg

Kail finally paid to do Lux’s hair

FD5A0F96-BC64-4727-99C6-961651A465FD.jpeg

The boys look happy and the cornrows look nice. I won’t rag on Kailyn for not doing it herself because my Mom never braided my hair- she had no talents with that (my great aunt who was our nanny taught me, or she sent me to the salon). 

• Love 6
  • help an OL (old lady) out please? I see Isaac who still looks like one of the sweetest kids ever, as well as Lincoln.........and then Luxe and WHO? I must be really out of it because I think I forgot about #4.
  • I will give her credit for the fact that the boys do look well cared for.

But she needs to save her money and cut out the plastic surgery and fillers. It's not helping her out. (same with the glamor shots makeup applications!!!)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:
  • help an OL (old lady) out please? I see Isaac who still looks like one of the sweetest kids ever, as well as Lincoln.........and then Luxe and WHO? I must be really out of it because I think I forgot about #4.
  • I will give her credit for the fact that the boys do look well cared for.

But she needs to save her money and cut out the plastic surgery and fillers. It's not helping her out. (same with the glamor shots makeup applications!!!)

Creed. Her least favorite. She just blew about 12+ thousand on appliances on the new house today. fridge, stove, and she mentioned something else.  She had to show off the price. 

3CF5EA59-131F-4404-925E-886A96235052.jpeg

• Useful 2
On 4/25/2021 at 11:00 AM, Scarlett45 said:

The boys look happy and the cornrows look nice. I won’t rag on Kailyn for not doing it herself because my Mom never braided my hair- she had no talents with that (my great aunt who was our nanny taught me, or she sent me to the salon). 

Not to be mean but Lux is still Homely looking. I'm thinking maybe he will grow into his looks...

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Mkay said:

Creed. Her least favorite. She just blew about 12+ thousand on appliances on the new house today. fridge, stove, and she mentioned something else.  She had to show off the price. 

3CF5EA59-131F-4404-925E-886A96235052.jpeg

Is this for the NEW new house?  Did she sell that huge house and get another one?  Or is she building?

HAHA I forgot about Creed.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I don't understand the need for mega expensive appliances, never have. And like she cooks.  Why waste money on expensive appliances that most likely will need to be replaced in a couple years because they do not make stuff the way they use to. I'm a cheap ass and will go with the cheapest models, because I can't afford the others, but just can't justify spending that amount of money on a stove,  fridge, washer or dryer. 

And why show off that you spent 12k on appliances? And I still don't understand why she has to go from a perfectly good house to a large bs house and now is building a house. It's just stupid to me.

• Love 8
On 4/27/2021 at 9:46 AM, heatherchandler said:

Is this for the NEW new house?  Did she sell that huge house and get another one?  Or is she building?

HAHA I forgot about Creed.  

She sold the big house, lives in the house her and Javi lived in, and is building a new house. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2