Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Both of these people are such giant assholes that I can’t decide which of them I hate more. These poor kids being stuck in the middle of their circle of bullshit. Also, keep this crap to yourself. These kids don’t need to see their parents’ petty bullshit splashed all over the internet when they are old enough to find it. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, TeeMo said:

Both of these people are such giant assholes that I can’t decide which of them I hate more. These poor kids being stuck in the middle of their circle of bullshit. Also, keep this crap to yourself. These kids don’t need to see their parents’ petty bullshit splashed all over the internet when they are old enough to find it. 

I know! Poor Lux and Creed (and of course Issac and Lincoln too). 

On 9/4/2020 at 7:16 AM, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Anyone have the TL:DR version? I can't comprehend anything Chris says and I don't want to waste time trying 🙂

Ha I agree. 

• Love 4
On 9/1/2020 at 6:37 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Ok- Chris (like Kailyn) doesn’t use contraceptives effectively, so he impregnating someone else is likely. But what gets me is Kailyn’s attitude that she has any claims on his penis or gametes!

1. This. Man. Does. Not. Want. You. 
2. You are not a couple, and I’d bet dollars to donuts Chris never promised her fidelity or anything like that. 
3. you were married and Chris had a Gf when you two started “TALKING”, so you knew what type of person he was. 

The only thing Chris owes Kailyn is 1. Child support, 2. Basic human decency, 3. Info if he has an STI.
He owes his sons a parent and a chance to know their extended family. FINITIO. 

I really don't get why she keeps having kids with him. Apart from the two she already has, I would assume that she was/is envisioning him as the father of the 5th child she says she wants already. Why?!?!?!

I could understand if she was willing/wanted to be a single parent and, for some inexplicable reason, chose him as her sperm donor. But she was crying a couple of years ago about all of her mom friends are married and she doesn't understand why he won't commit to her and if he didn't commit within a year she was done. It doesn't seem like he's even pretended to want to be in a committed relationship with her, ever. I think the best it gets is him texting her, "I love you, Ms. Lowry." (after doing some fucked up thing) or risking arrest to come by to fuck her in her kitchen.

She also talks about wanting a big time career in entertainment or journalism or whatever. Even if, in the abstract, she'd like to have more kids, shouldn't a NYT best-selling author and college graduate take the well-being of her existing kids/herself, her career plans and prospects, etc., etc. into account before wantonly procreating? She's not even 30 yet. She could take a few years to figure out why she's addicted to a guy who treats her like shit, get into a healthier relationship, build a career, THEN have another baby. I get that she's hooked on Chris, for whatever reason, and the heart wants what it wants, but it doesn't seem like she realizes that that's unhealthy for her and her kids.

I am sympathetic toward people who have emotional/mental health problems, but it's like she's a heroin addict who doesn't realize that that's problematic for her and her children and has no interest in getting clean. That's worse than an addict who's trying to get clean, but keeps relapsing anyway. Kail is basically like, "I ODed again and ended up in the emergency room, but once I'm healed from childbirth I'm excited to shoot up again! It may sound crazy, but I love it!" All while trying to present as a smart, sensible, mom. Just, WTF?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, TheRealT said:

She also talks about wanting a big time career in entertainment or journalism or whatever. Even if, in the abstract, she'd like to have more kids, shouldn't a NYT best-selling author and college graduate take the well-being of her existing kids/herself, her career plans and prospects, etc., etc. into account before wantonly procreating? She's not even 30 yet. She could take a few years to figure out why she's addicted to a guy who treats her like shit, get into a healthier relationship, build a career, THEN have another baby. I get that she's hooked on Chris, for whatever reason, and the heart wants what it wants, but it doesn't seem like she realizes that that's unhealthy for her and her kids.

She would also need to be pretty and likeable

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I really don't get why she keeps having kids with him. Apart from the two she already has, I would assume that she was/is envisioning him as the father of the 5th child she says she wants already. Why?!?!?!

I could understand if she was willing/wanted to be a single parent and, for some inexplicable reason, chose him as her sperm donor. But she was crying a couple of years ago about all of her mom friends are married and she doesn't understand why he won't commit to her and if he didn't commit within a year she was done. It doesn't seem like he's even pretended to want to be in a committed relationship with her, ever. I think the best it gets is him texting her, "I love you, Ms. Lowry." (after doing some fucked up thing) or risking arrest to come by to fuck her in her kitchen.

I am sympathetic toward people who have emotional/mental health problems, but it's like she's a heroin addict who doesn't realize that that's problematic for her and her children and has no interest in getting clean. That's worse than an addict who's trying to get clean, but keeps relapsing anyway. Kail is basically like, "I ODed again and ended up in the emergency room, but once I'm healed from childbirth I'm excited to shoot up again! It may sound crazy, but I love it!" All while trying to present as a smart, sensible, mom. Just, WTF?

I think kailyn is seriously damaged by her upbringing, and like many people with low self esteem she’s very entitled. She feels because a she’s higher on the pyramid of white patriarchy than Chris (or the other women he’s with) he should be grateful for her attention. It irks her that he’s not, and because she has low self esteem she keeps trying to “make him” love her. She’s only interested in Chris because he doesn’t want her. If he was actually a nice normal dude who wanted to be with her she would’ve dropped him years ago. She also wants to breed the birth family she never had and is too lazy to look for new sperm. 

Kailyn thinks because she physically provides for the boys and doesn’t drink she’s a better mom than Suzi. Right now I do think she’s a better mom than Suzi but if she doesn’t cut this shit out in 6yrs Issac will feel she puts her need for 500 children over the ones she has. The second Chris gets serious about someone else or bored with her shit, I could see her really hurting him. 

• Love 12
9 hours ago, TheRealT said:

She also talks about wanting a big time career in entertainment or journalism or whatever.

Hahahahahaha.

I'm sorry, I missed the rest of your post because I was laughing too hard.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Kail will have another baby by Chris soon enough. She is crazy to be having kids by him. Creed is so cute. Poor Lux is the unattractive one. Wonder if Kail got his hair trimmed to fix what Chris did to him.

I’m surprised Isaac doesn’t want to live with his dad. Finds his dad boring. Guess chaos suits him.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, JBC344 said:

For my own personal curiosity? Chris is black and white? For some reason I was under the impression he was black and latin? Can anyone confirm? 

Chris is black and Puerto Rican. (Sorry if I use the wrong terms)

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6
On 9/11/2020 at 1:00 PM, JBC344 said:

For my own personal curiosity? Chris is black and white? For some reason I was under the impression he was black and latin? Can anyone confirm? 

Chris is Black and Puerto Rican. Not that there aren’t Black Puerto Ricans, but one parent is ADOS and the other is PR. 

• Useful 1
On 9/11/2020 at 9:05 AM, Scarlett45 said:

I think kailyn is seriously damaged by her upbringing, and like many people with low self esteem she’s very entitled. She feels because a she’s higher on the pyramid of white patriarchy than Chris (or the other women he’s with) he should be grateful for her attention. It irks her that he’s not, and because she has low self esteem she keeps trying to “make him” love her. She’s only interested in Chris because he doesn’t want her. If he was actually a nice normal dude who wanted to be with her she would’ve dropped him years ago. She also wants to breed the birth family she never had and is too lazy to look for new sperm.

That's an interesting theory. It does seem like Kail was used to playing on her whiteness in her relationships with POCs to some extent. Jo doesn't seem like a "snow queen" to me, but Javi TOTALLY does. So I could see her feeling some type of way that Chris was more into his Black/Brown gf than her even though, presumably, that woman wasn't on TV, wasn't a NYT best-selling author, and didn't have a pool. So, from a crazy perspective, I could see her getting carried away with trying to "win" him and getting pregnant in hopes of reeling him in.

BUT, when that didn't work, it should have been a huge wake up call. I agree that Kail is very damaged by her upbringing, but lots of people are (not to be insensitive) and she's had lots and lots of opportunities that many "damaged" people don't get. I'm not just talking about the MTV money (though that's huge). She had emotional and material support from the Riveras when she was a pregnant/parenting teen and she shit on them. I feel like Janet truly embraced her as a daughter and wanted to support her emotionally and have a close relationship. If Kail hadn't been such an asshole, I don't doubt that Janet would still be a "mom" to her even if she and Jo weren't together anymore. Jo and Vee have been AMAZING toward her and; again, if Kail weren't such an asshole; she could probably be in a situation where she was welcome at Rivera family cookouts or whatever with all of her kids by various new baby daddies. Same with Javi's family. She doesn't have that because she shat on it and threw it away.

On 9/11/2020 at 9:05 AM, Scarlett45 said:

Kailyn thinks because she physically provides for the boys and doesn’t drink she’s a better mom than Suzi. Right now I do think she’s a better mom than Suzi but if she doesn’t cut this shit out in 6yrs Issac will feel she puts her need for 500 children over the ones she has. The second Chris gets serious about someone else or bored with her shit, I could see her really hurting him. 

I'm no Suzi defender, but I seriously question whether Kail is really a better mom than her. Kail has the advantages of plenty of money and two very kind, supportive baby daddies. I'm sure Suzi would have done better if she didn't have to work or maintain relationships with a string of boyfriends to survive and/or if Kail had had a great dad who took care of her half the time, freeing Suzi up to do whatever she needed to do to get her shit more together.

As I understand it, Kail's complaints about Suzi are that Suzi is an alcoholic (which isn't good, but doesn't necessarily make Suzi a "bad person") and that Suzi prioritized her bfs over Kail (also not good, but subjective, and Kail hasn't (to my knowledge) given details about how Suzi's prioritizing her bfs was specifically abusive or damaging to Kail).

To me, alcoholism is a disease (like Kail's bipolar disorder and/or whatever other mental illnesses she has). I don't think being bipolar (or whatever) is morally superior to being an alcoholic and, in some cases, parental alcoholism is less damaging to kids than parental bipolar disorder (or whatever). Suzi can be held responsible for not doing enough to get help for her alcoholism, but Kail can also be held responsible for not doing enough to get help for her mental illness(es) (though she has far more available resources than Suzi).

Kail seems to prioritize her "relationship" with Chris in ways that are bad for her kids (and he's not providing them with a place to live or money like Suzi's bfs did). She definitely prioritizes her need to be in control; to ignore how her actions affect others (including her kids); to act out in ways that satisfy her immediate emotional needs, but are clearly not good for her kids' well-being; etc.; etc. For every story she has about how Suzi "prioritized her bfs over Kail," her kids will have at least one about how Kail falsely accused their dads of physical abuse, Kail having an emotional breakdown in front of them over some bullshit, Kail not speaking to their dads over some bullshit, Kail acting like an asshole at their sporting events over some bullshit, Kail physically abusing their dads/them/someone else in front of them, Kail subjecting them to endless humiliation and violations of their privacy on MTV and in tabloids, etc., etc., etc.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 12

@TheRealT-

I hope I wasn’t coming across as defending Kailyn- I wasn’t excusing her “damage” as a legit reason for her acting the way she does. She is damaged but she chooses not to be a decent person. I 100% believe that The Rivera family would still be nice to her if she kind to others. My Mom was in a similar situation with little birth family (before I came along it was just her and my grandfather, that’s IT) and my father’s family did form some genuine friendships with her even though they didn’t work out (and he’s an ass). They also felt bad for her given the way he behaved over my sister so she won a lot of brownie points- my great aunt was our nanny which I’ve mentioned before. But my Mom was 1. A decent person, 2. Stable because she was mentally sound, 3. Financially independent from everyone yet not trying to buy friends. 

I don’t think being an addict necessarily makes someone a bad human being, but it can make you a bad parent if you can’t parent during your illness (same thing with a physical illness, mental health problem or a mental disability- if you can’t parent you can’t parent, the small child knowing why doesn’t take away their need to be parented). At this point Kailyn does have an edge on Suzi because she doesn’t have the struggle with the addiction and she has funds to outsource help (which I think is awesome for the boys at the end of the day)- we aren’t in disagreement there. Right now all of Kailyn’s boys are very small, parenting now is physically hard but emotionally easy, her skill at it will decrease as they get older (Issac is on the cusp) and as their emotional needs become more complex and she continues to be an emotional middle schooler over Chris (or some other dude) it will be bad. 

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

@TheRealT-

I hope I wasn’t coming across as defending Kailyn- I wasn’t excusing her “damage” as a legit reason for her acting the way she does. She is damaged but she chooses not to be a decent person. I 100% believe that The Rivera family would still be nice to her if she kind to others. My Mom was in a similar situation with little birth family (before I came along it was just her and my grandfather, that’s IT) and my father’s family did form some genuine friendships with her even though they didn’t work out (and he’s an ass). They also felt bad for her given the way he behaved over my sister so she won a lot of brownie points- my great aunt was our nanny which I’ve mentioned before. But my Mom was 1. A decent person, 2. Stable because she was mentally sound, 3. Financially independent from everyone yet not trying to buy friends. 

I don’t think being an addict necessarily makes someone a bad human being, but it can make you a bad parent if you can’t parent during your illness (same thing with a physical illness, mental health problem or a mental disability- if you can’t parent you can’t parent, the small child knowing why doesn’t take away their need to be parented). At this point Kailyn does have an edge on Suzi because she doesn’t have the struggle with the addiction and she has funds to outsource help (which I think is awesome for the boys at the end of the day)- we aren’t in disagreement there. Right now all of Kailyn’s boys are very small, parenting now is physically hard but emotionally easy, her skill at it will decrease as they get older (Issac is on the cusp) and as their emotional needs become more complex and she continues to be an emotional middle schooler over Chris (or some other dude) it will be bad. 

@Scarlett45

No, I didn't think you were defending Kail. I was just further expounding on how I thought her "damage" did/didn't/should/whatever play into her actions and our commentary about them. I pretty much totally agree with you (as usual).

To be clear, I do think Suzi is an asshole. The way she treated the Riveras was horrible. But, in all fairness, I think she was being horrible to them on behalf of Kail (and Issac). I think that's just how Suzi rolls (as does Kail). I think if Suzi had managed to snag a middle-upper income bf/husband, she would still be a user and an asshole, but she'd be operating in that arena rather than in the bottom-feeding arena of dating/depending on guys who work in (possibly very low-level) blue collar jobs. If, for example, Kail were planning her wedding to some rich guy and his parents agreed to help fund the wedding, Suzi would TOTALLY be like, "Oh we have to get [this or that expensive thing] (just as she did with buying supplies for Issac's impending birth).

Generally, that is considered "classier" and morally superior to dating some construction worker who lets your daughter and grandson move into his 2BR apartment, but really it's the same. I have no idea what Suzi's bf from whom Kail stole the TV does for a living, but my point is that when one can push a narrative of "My husband, the dentist, is such an amazing man and he's welcomed my daughter and grandson into our home..." [not mentioning how my daughter stole his TV because he doesn't really care and that's embarrassing...], it sounds way better (but, IMO, doesn't make Suzi a better or worse person).

Look at how Kail has acted, just around money (when she makes more than all of her baby daddies). She's an asshole. If she were a multimillionaire hosting a major network talk show (LOL!) and Jo or Javi were struggling not to lose his house for whatever reason, she would TOTALLY still demand whatever money she could get from him and be like, "I have to do what's right for my child. He's entitled to [whatever] from his dad and it's not my problem if he wasted money on whatever and can't meet his legal obligations..."

I hate Kail.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 11
On 9/7/2020 at 7:21 PM, iwantcookies said:

All I see is Kails camel toe! 

That pic is hilarious.  I thought Kail fucked Colt from 90 Day Fiancee, but it's Kailyn. 

image.png.bef4062ab02c75ec22581385b6a26a7a.png

Edited by zenme
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, monicageller said:

He looks very happy and smiley sweet boy. I see a bit of Lincoln in him- through the eyes. 

What’s his name again- Creed?? Ugh I hate the name. Lux at least means “light” in Latin and is pretty (better for a girl than a boy I think but it still works). He may get bigger and go by his middle name. 

• Love 4
On 9/18/2020 at 10:00 AM, iwantcookies said:

Poor Lux is the unattractive one!

Creed is really adorable!!! 

Issac wasn’t the cutest baby either- he looked like uncle fester! I think Lux will grow into his looks, puberty will likely be kind to him. Chris is a fucking POS but he does have a very nice facial structure, if Lux inherits that he will be handsome in his late teens. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
42 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I believe it's actually Romello Creed, but Kail thinks it's interesting to call her kids by their middle names.

Didn't she attempt that with Lincoln, but it obviously didn't stick? She was calling him Marshall & said it was by his choice which I didn't believe at the time, but considering "Paw Patrol" maybe it was true? Maybe I hallucinated that though. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 3
6 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Didn't she attempt that with Lincoln, but it obviously didn't stick? She was calling him Marshall & said it was by his choice which I didn't believe at the time, but considering "Paw Patrol" maybe it was true? Maybe I hallucinated that though. 🤷‍♀️

She says that she calls all her kids by their first and middle names. I remember someone questioned her about it on IG and she wrote a snotty response that they all go by either name and it's not a problem. I guess with Creed she decided to make his more used name his middle name (I assume to be "interesting"). I've heard of people naming their kid "John Jacob" (or whatever) with the intention of calling him Jacob because there's another John in the family or ending up using the middle name because they end up liking it/thinking it suits the kid better. It just seems stupid to me to name your kid Romello Creed, then call him Creed from the beginning, get blankets with that name on it, etc. I feel like Kail thinks it will be cute to keep explaining that Creed's name is really Romello.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I believe it's actually Romello Creed, but Kail thinks it's interesting to call her kids by their middle names.

It’s confirmed Creed Romello. She calls him Mello. Though Romello Creed would sound better. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

She’s now calling them Marshmello when she talks about Lincoln (Marshall) and Creed Romello (Mello) at the same time. 😆

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, TheRealT said:

She says that she calls all her kids by their first and middle names. I remember someone questioned her about it on IG and she wrote a snotty response that they all go by either name and it's not a problem. I guess with Creed she decided to make his more used name his middle name (I assume to be "interesting"). I've heard of people naming their kid "John Jacob" (or whatever) with the intention of calling him Jacob because there's another John in the family or ending up using the middle name because they end up liking it/thinking it suits the kid better. It just seems stupid to me to name your kid Romello Creed, then call him Creed from the beginning, get blankets with that name on it, etc. I feel like Kail thinks it will be cute to keep explaining that Creed's name is really Romello.

He is Creed Romello. That’s why the blankets say Creed. I’m currently working on finding where Kail posted it herself. I believe it was a comment on Instagram so it’s going to take a minute  E! Created the confusion.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Kail did an interview on ET.

Biggest points I remember off the top of my head:

• She's not speaking to Chris currently. He has only spent a few hours with Creed.
  • She considered aborting Creed and went to an abortion clinic to get an ultrasound, which made her realize she didn't want to abort. (I have a lot of questions about that story...)
  • She's going to do a podcast with Vee. Apparently, she and Jo are getting along now.
  • She strongly implied that she was a victim of domestic violence last October, which drove her to get into therapy, which she's finding very beneficial. I can only assume that the perpetrator of any DV she suffered at that time must have been Chris. October was around the time Creed was conceived. Is she going to claim that he raped her? She says that she's not quite ready to reveal the terrible thing that happened to her, but she will be soon.
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4