Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Is Lux growing a mustache? 
Twitter is posting those pictures and making fun of her. 

Lux has had a mustache since he was born.  i thought he would lose it since many babies are born hairy, but think his is here to stay 🙂.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Is Lux Lowry?  I thought he was Lopez.  Is she trying to say this one is gonna be a Lowry?  

Also “doesn’t flow”?  She’s so dumb.  

It was legally changed to Lowry. Chris didn’t show up to court to contest it. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Mkay said:

It was legally changed to Lowry. Chris didn’t show up to court to contest it. 

Thanks!  I had no clue.  Not that I care either way.  Although, the whole “yes you 2 actually have the same dad but different last names,” would be on brand for this twat.

Edited by geauxaway
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

Gossip time.  I haven’t slept yet so I’m sorry for any spelling or grammar errors. We noticed Kail and Becky are no longer following each other on twitter. Becky and Kail were supposed to start a podcast together. They never got an episode out. We have been asking Becky but no response. She has posted some cryptic texts.  The rumors are that Becky has video of Kail saying some things that could get her fired and Kail thinks Becky is selling stories.  🧐🤔

These posts along with a few texts online I tend to believe it.  Kail always loses good friends because she is a bad person.  Becky hasn’t been around in a while. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 6/20/2020 at 7:06 PM, geauxaway said:

Thanks!  I had no clue.  Not that I care either way.  Although, the whole “yes you 2 actually have the same dad but different last names,” would be on brand for this twat.

I kind of assumed that Chris was back in the picture because he wanted to get his last name on the new spawn. He got pretty salty about Kail changing Lux's last name from his to hers. Once the new kid is officially branded with his name (which I can TOTALLY see Kail doing), he'll be free to bounce and he'll know to show up for the court hearing this time. He probably likes having kids into whose lives he can bounce whenever it's convenient for him and who are supported by a mom who can afford McMansions with pools, private school, frequent vacations, etc. He's probably as dumb as Kail in terms of understanding that her high-end lifestyle won't last and will be SHOCKED when one day, maybe when he's just gotten a steady job and settled down with someone, Kail demands child support because she's off the MTV teat and his kids are costing her more than ever.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I kind of assumed that Chris was back in the picture because he wanted to get his last name on the new spawn. He got pretty salty about Kail changing Lux's last name from his to hers. Once the new kid is officially branded with his name (which I can TOTALLY see Kail doing), he'll be free to bounce and he'll know to show up for the court hearing this time. He probably likes having kids into whose lives he can bounce whenever it's convenient for him and who are supported by a mom who can afford McMansions with pools, private school, frequent vacations, etc. He's probably as dumb as Kail in terms of understanding that her high-end lifestyle won't last and will be SHOCKED when one day, maybe when he's just gotten a steady job and settled down with someone, Kail demands child support because she's off the MTV teat and his kids are costing her more than ever.

I don’t think Chris is into having kids at all. I think he’s lazy scum who’s into easy sex, but if Kailyn made the choice to use contraception I don’t think he’d care. He’s got a passing interest in the children “oh they are cute”, and “Lux has my DNA, so he’s slightly more interesting than other kids.” But having these babies is something Kailyn wants.

I can see him being the type once his children are adults, if they amount to anything being so proud, when he had NOTHING to do with the child’s upbringing. You are 100% right that IF he ever becomes gainfully employed and settled with someone else, Kailyn will want her back child support and he will want to know why he’s being attacked. 

• Love 14
37 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Isn't that the name of Jenelle's ex husband whose child she aborted?

Yes. My oldest brother was named Courtland. He was born in 1947. The name seems to be gaining popularity these days and I've always liked it a lot.

• Love 5
(edited)
43 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Kail wants a homebirth 🙄

No medical center wants to deal with her and her non insured self.   YAY KAIL

ETA:  non vax / anti vax. BUH BYE

Edited by geauxaway
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

She never actually answered the question. 

And how many F-bombs did she have to sprinkle through her non- answers? Can’t she talk to her fans without cussing? 
She said she had her children with people she intended to stay with, yet she says she was “in hell” the whole time with Javi. So why did she marry him in the first place, let alone get pregnant by him? She is talking out of both sides of her mouth.
Also, regarding Chris, did she really think he was intending to stay with her when she got pregnant with Lux— Chris supposedly had another girlfriend at the time. This time, she had a restraining order against Chris and got pregnant— intending to stay with him? Talk about f’d up, Kail!

And she had the nerve to call Brianna “messy”— smh

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Owner of long hair here. The least she could do for that child is put his hair up! Or, ya know, cut it.

I wonder if he'll ask to get his hair cut like his brothers' so he can look more like them. Younger siblings often don't like feeling left out. He could be different, or Kail could be doing it for attention, spite or because she still wants him to be a girl, who knows. I'm almost surprised he's not in French braids or pigtails.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

The combination of that dress and her horrible arm tattoos looks unfortunate. 

The dress, the tattoos, the giant bought and paid for ass and the hand cradling the belly. WTF is up with that pose? It always looks to me like they're trying to hold the baby in. I get wanting to have a pregnant pic or two of yourself with your hands somewhere on your belly. But, the trend of striking that pose for every.fucking.picture makes me want to go slap their hand out of the way.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

The dress, the tattoos, the giant bought and paid for ass and the hand cradling the belly. WTF is up with that pose? It always looks to me like they're trying to hold the baby in. I get wanting to have a pregnant pic or two of yourself with your hands somewhere on your belly. But, the trend of striking that pose for every.fucking.picture makes me want to go slap their hand out of the way.

Her #1 and only talent in life seems to be getting pregnant.  She has to milk it for what it’s worth until the next time.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I wonder if he'll ask to get his hair cut like his brothers' so he can look more like them. Younger siblings often don't like feeling left out. He could be different, or Kail could be doing it for attention, spite or because she still wants him to be a girl, who knows. I'm almost surprised he's not in French braids or pigtails.

I could see him asking, but her refusing to do it. Part of me wonders if she just doesn’t want to learn the proper way to take care of his hair. 

• Love 5
(edited)
17 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

I could see him asking, but her refusing to do it. Part of me wonders if she just doesn’t want to learn the proper way to take care of his hair. 

That’s exactly what happened. She insists she will let him choose. However he asked for blue hair since his brothers got to color their’s and was told no. I can guess why. The dye would hurt his hair and she might be forced to cut it. So, she chose for him. Also, I didn’t write this but 😆. ⬇️

C1E08FAE-A427-4B03-83DE-5A58C7469BF9.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • LOL 16
On 7/6/2020 at 8:36 PM, galaxychaser said:

Lux’s expression is gold!

1ADFF68F-5046-4DF6-9321-09BF1ED6FFBC.jpeg

Holy shit. That kid can never take a decent picture, Tattoo is always acting up. And once again Lincoln and Isaac have clean cut hair, remember how she insisted Isaac not have a certain hair cut, and Tattoo just she doesnt give vaccinations to or cut his hair. I don't get it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

In other words, MTV/production company won't give you a straight answer on when your next paycheck is coming and Pothead Shampoo and your "NYT Bestsellers" aren't paying the mortgage/property taxes by themselves, right?

• Love 14
22 hours ago, christie said:

I realise that the Daily Mail is a tabloid and we're nit gonna have Nobel prize winning level of writing but man that was a really badly written article.

It’s like Farrah wrote it! She might get hired haha.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 7/11/2020 at 11:15 AM, Tatum said:

In other words, MTV/production company won't give you a straight answer on when your next paycheck is coming and Pothead Shampoo and your "NYT Bestsellers" aren't paying the mortgage/property taxes by themselves, right?

And these houses don’t clean themselves 

• Love 3

Poor Isaac looks like he has reached the age where he wishes he did not have to participate in his fame whore mother’s thirsty social media moves. I worry about that kid as he has always had a sensitive soul and I can’t imagine how hard it must be for him to weather Kail’s constant major life swings. 

• Love 11