Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Hmmm... "thanks friend, you know who you are"  ... sounds suspiciously like the tactic I just used to encourage more donations to my local shelter.  I'm part of a group raising funds through a virtual walk for the animals and I have my own fundraising page.  I'd already given some money, but decided to give a smaller amount as well in the hopes that it would encourage others who might not have a large amount to give but still wanted to help out.  You bet I thanked "anonymous donor" on my social media!   Off topic:  it's a tough time to raise money for things other than feeding/sheltering people, but I'm proud to report that my shelter is providing dog and cat food to people who lost jobs/were furloughed and need some assistance.

• Love 17
On 4/23/2020 at 4:45 PM, Mkay said:

Warning! This may hurt your eyes.  
Also, Kail has been with Chris. She did a Instagram video with pot head and she was filing him and reached into view to grab the pothead out of his lap. 🙄

CF2C1D69-B5D3-4C39-B748-4B0A5B7440AC.jpeg

😱😳😖😩

• Love 4

How would some nefarious person even get her unpublished Icelandic nudes? The photographer had access to the shots, but would she really leak one months later without Kail's permission? Why?

Apart from the photographer, why would Kail share the photos with anyone else? Well, I know why she might, but why would she share them with anyone she didn't trust implicitly (since she was so concerned about her privacy)? How would she not know to whom she had sent the pics? If she sent them to a bunch of people or everyone she knows, how can she be surprised that someone disseminated them? Kail has been a celebrity of sorts for long enough to understand that it's stupid to give random people nude photos that she wants to keep private. I'm pretty sure that almost no one would be interested in nude photos of me, but I know that.

She's just so ridiculous with the "my team" nonsense and faking a leaked nude photo story (when she already released a nude photo from the same shoot). She's literally a wannabe Kim Kardashian (without the real money or fame). Yawn.

• Love 16
On 4/23/2020 at 9:01 PM, akr said:

Looks like the photo was released without her permission:

image.thumb.png.19ab459923a87c443e97f5b9feb2c9ea.png

On 4/23/2020 at 9:59 PM, toodywoody said:

What team? She has never been part of a team, only all about hersel. Maybe don't take the shit and they won't get leaked. Seems like one of 'team' leaked it. 

She has a team of baby daddies does that count?

Edited by galaxychaser
  • LOL 18
  • Love 4
On 4/23/2020 at 9:00 PM, geauxaway said:

I really am certain she has some sort of body stocking on.  Her skin looks shiny and way too smooth.  She has cellulite we all know this.

That’s just photoshop, no need to put a bodysuit on.  Her legs are so short with zero definition.  Her face looks like Miss Piggy’s after Kermit told her she looks nice.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Lemons said:

That’s just photoshop, no need to put a bodysuit on.  Her legs are so short with zero definition.  Her face looks like Miss Piggy’s after Kermit told her she looks nice.  

Yeah, I agree that the missing cellulite is due to Photoshop, not a bodystocking. I actually think this photo is better than the one with the horse, not that it matters in terms of how stupid it is for her to put either/any of these photos out or how ridiculous it is for her to pretend that someone stole that one photo.

I truly don't care if Kail (or anyone) wants to get nude pregnancy photos taken (no matter how bad they are), but I question why Kail, someone who is a public figure, would choose to make those photos public, then pretend she has a problem with that. I have no idea why she'd be "saddened and humiliated" by the 2nd photo, but (presumably) proud of the first one. She's obviously fine with the public seeing nude photos of her (has been for years), so why is she suddenly "humiliated"? Is she "saddened" because she (allegedly) didn't get paid?

Edited by TheRealT
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 4/24/2020 at 10:57 PM, TheRealT said:

How would some nefarious person even get her unpublished Icelandic nudes? The photographer had access to the shots, but would she really leak one months later without Kail's permission? Why?

"Unpublished Icelandic Nudes" = new screen name 😆

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Adiba said:

And social distancing? Anyone that you don’t live with— six feet away, masks? She’s such an entitled turd.

The Ashley has said this is an old video. Hmmm I dunno. 

• Useful 2
49 minutes ago, Mkay said:

The Ashley has said this is an old video. Hmmm I dunno. 

If that’s true, I take it back— but she’s still odious for other reasons, lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

She has a baby registry? Wtf thus is her fourth kid and she has money. I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone who has had a baby registry. Family buys things and then they buy their own things. She’s the idiot having another baby fuck buying her shit.

If it was someone in need or like a charity I’d buy or chip in but not normal ppl or someone who makes like 400 grand a year and has had 3 boys previously lol.

Also who would leak that pic of her lmao. The answer is no one and it’s a stunt. So lame.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, TVjunkie03 said:

Did this heffa birth out “unclaimed baby#2” yet? 

Due Date is June or July 25th. It’s listed on her registry.  

Kail stalking Chris online. 

• LOL 15
4 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

So she was married to Javi from 2012 to 2017, soooooo she was with Chris since 2015? 

Screenshot_20200505-210406_Snapchat.jpg

And I don't get her shit with him. She bitches about all her baby daddies but she puts him on blast like that, then goes and has another kid with him. She bitches about him all the time but then defends him. She can't seem to wrap her head around why people are questioning having another kid with a deadbeat dad, does he even have a job?, does he pay child support like she did with Jo and Javi? These dude literally does nothing and she can't seem to stay off his dick. 

Once I had a kid and the dad was nowhere in our lives, guys who were good dads were more attractive than some deadbeat mf who wants to give up his rights to his kid, doesn't see his kid, and has no fucking job and I sure as hell would have never wanted to have another with my baby daddy since he was a fucking deadbeat.

• Love 8

Frankly, I think Chris is a dead-beat dad only in the fact that he doesn't visit Lux. No way in hell doing a court calculation would Chris owe Kail any child support, at least by the calculations in the state I live in. It always blew my mind that neither Javi or Jo went back to court to have the amount modified until more recently. With the 50/50 custody, chances are, Kail should owe them child support. She's so stuck in her head that she's a "poor" mom and that all dads pay child support. It's not about your role, it's based on your income, Kail, and you aren't poor anymore. Spending all your money on a shittily-named haircare line and a grossly massive house doesn't make you poor; that's called being bad with money.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Stusan said:

Frankly, I think Chris is a dead-beat dad only in the fact that he doesn't visit Lux. No way in hell doing a court calculation would Chris owe Kail any child support, at least by the calculations in the state I live in. It always blew my mind that neither Javi or Jo went back to court to have the amount modified until more recently. With the 50/50 custody, chances are, Kail should owe them child support. She's so stuck in her head that she's a "poor" mom and that all dads pay child support. It's not about your role, it's based on your income, Kail, and you aren't poor anymore. Spending all your money on a shittily-named haircare line and a grossly massive house doesn't make you poor; that's called being bad with money.

Don’t forget vacations, plastic surgery, Starbucks, new cars etc. 

• Love 2

Someone said she left 30 comments on his live. Talk about being unhinged. If this was an attempt to malign Chris and fish for sympathy, then she failed spectacularly. That man doesn't want commitment; he doesn't want to play house and no amount of parking lot and kitchen countertop conceived babies is going to change that!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

How does a pregnant mother of 3 have time to make 30 comments on someone’s SM?   

I know the answer, I’m just sayin.  

No job and 2 kids are at their dads. And a friend is probably watching Lux while living with Kail.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Someone said she left 30 comments on his live. Talk about being unhinged. If this was an attempt to malign Chris and fish for sympathy, then she failed spectacularly. That man doesn't want commitment; he doesn't want to play house and no amount of parking lot and kitchen countertop conceived babies is going to change that!

Chris needs to get a restraining order against her. 

• Love 9

I don't get why she thinks that is ok? She has a fucking protection order against him and blows up his comments.  She is a fucking stalker. That's the only reason she still wants his ass because he doesn't give one shit. But if Javi and Jo had acted this way, holy shit. 

Girl needs to seriously have her fucking head examined. She spread her legs and got pregnant by him again, knowing he was a deadbeat, then blows up his comments. Yeah, I can see why she is blocked. She uses the kids as an excuse to talk to him. Yes, I know they have kids, but the dude has shown that he is not interested in the kids or her. Let it the fuck go, move on and quit acting like a fucking lunatic.

And yes, I can say some shit because my daughter's dad was nowhere around, guess what, when she was 3 months old and he couldn't be fucking bothered to see her, I told his ass to fuck off.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Idk. It seems to be rampant these days. Others with a lot more power and responsibility seem to be able to tweet most of the day, so .

• Love 8
19 hours ago, toodywoody said:

I don't get why she thinks that is ok? She has a fucking protection order against him and blows up his comments.  She is a fucking stalker. That's the only reason she still wants his ass because he doesn't give one shit. But if Javi and Jo had acted this way, holy shit. 

I agree. I also think Kailyn is unhinged enough to hurt him when he finally stops paying her attention. You’d think she’d be too busy caring for Lux to be obsessed with him but no. I’d have a tad bit more respect for her if she admitted she just wanted more kids, didn’t want to deal with another man and he was cheaper than the sperm bank and just left him the hell alone. 

• Love 3
On 5/6/2020 at 12:07 AM, Stusan said:

I agree that Jo and Javi should make Kail pay child support to them. Until he wised up, Jo was even paying her and, shockingly!, Kail was an asshole until he forced her hand, at which point she continued to be an asshole, but at least she signed off on him not paying anymore and gave him back some of his money. I think Javi still pays child support to her.

I think they both have a (misguided, IMO) that a "good man" or a "good dad" shouldn't take money from his kid's mom/should provide for his kid. I agree with the latter part of that, but they both provide for their kids, financially and otherwise. Since Kail makes much more money than they do (and the kids probably spend more than 50% of the time with their dads), she should pay. Gender should have nothing to do with it.

Also, she won't be making all this money forever and I guarantee that the nanosecond she is legally able to get child support from them, she will do so and won't care even a little bit if it's difficult for them.

On 5/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, geauxaway said:

This is something I've seriously questioned. Is it "normal" for a 28-y-o woman with 3 young kids to spend so much time on SM posting and reacting to stupid shit? I know that 30ish adults and parents like SM, but a lot of the stuff she does seems so juvenile and-- just stupid. It's one thing to creep on one's ex, but it's another to post stupid, trashy comments and get in fights with strangers over bullshit. Or is it? Wouldn't most 30ish suburban moms be embarrassed to be so-- stupid? (apart from not having the time) I'm asking seriously.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, TheRealT said:

This is something I've seriously questioned. Is it "normal" for a 28-y-o woman with 3 young kids to spend so much time on SM posting and reacting to stupid shit? I know that 30ish adults and parents like SM, but a lot of the stuff she does seems so juvenile and-- just stupid. It's one thing to creep on one's ex, but it's another to post stupid, trashy comments and get in fights with strangers over bullshit. Or is it? Wouldn't most 30ish suburban moms be embarrassed to be so-- stupid? (apart from not having the time) I'm asking seriously.

38 year old suburban mom here. Not only would I be embarrassed to act like this, I have secondhand embarrassment from watching her act like this. 
I don’t know where she finds the time for social media. I can do it in my downtime, but I only have one child, not three. 

• Love 4
On 5/7/2020 at 12:21 PM, TheRealT said:

I agree that Jo and Javi should make Kail pay child support to them. Until he wised up, Jo was even paying her and, shockingly!, Kail was an asshole until he forced her hand, at which point she continued to be an asshole, but at least she signed off on him not paying anymore and gave him back some of his money. I think Javi still pays child support to her.

I think they both have a (misguided, IMO) that a "good man" or a "good dad" shouldn't take money from his kid's mom/should provide for his kid. I agree with the latter part of that, but they both provide for their kids, financially and otherwise. Since Kail makes much more money than they do (and the kids probably spend more than 50% of the time with their dads), she should pay. Gender should have nothing to do with it.

Yup I 100% agree. Never mind both Jo & Javi care for the son that isn’t theirs without a bat of an eyelash. When Javi was deployed, and Kailyn was chasing Chris, Jo had Issac and Lincoln at his house practically the entire summer.

And you know Kailyn didn’t say “hey Jo- thanks for helping with Lincoln. I know you’re feeding him and taking him on outings when he’s with you, here’s $200 to cover some of what you spent I really appreciate how kind you are to him.” NOPE she did not. 

• Love 17
On 5/7/2020 at 11:19 AM, Scarlett45 said:

I agree. I also think Kailyn is unhinged enough to hurt him when he finally stops paying her attention. You’d think she’d be too busy caring for Lux to be obsessed with him but no. I’d have a tad bit more respect for her if she admitted she just wanted more kids, didn’t want to deal with another man and he was cheaper than the sperm bank and just left him the hell alone. 

She's already hurt him in the dread cutting incident (that we know of). She's also filed a questionable (IMO, based on her behavior before and after) protective order against him. Chris is as stupid as she is to keep fucking with her. The longer they drag out this "tortured romance," the more likely Kail (as the crazier one, IMO) is to escalate the stakes, possibly doing some serious damage to Chris/herself/their kids/others. Kail can get very nuts/emotional and she has a very wide nasty/vindictive/abusive streak. I think she has the potential to go waaaaay off the rails, especially if she's dealing with the stress(es) of losing her MTV income, being pregnant with/caring for more babies on her own, Chris cheating on/hurting her again, etc., etc. Kail is crazy and embarrassing herself in this "relationship," but Chris is playing with fire more than she is in a lot of ways.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

She's already hurt him in the dread cutting incident (that we know of). She's also filed a questionable (IMO, based on her behavior before and after) protective order against him. Chris is as stupid as she is to keep fucking with her. The longer they drag out this "tortured romance," the more likely Kail (as the crazier one, IMO) is to escalate the stakes, possibly doing some serious damage to Chris/herself/their kids/others. Kail can get very nuts/emotional and she has a very wide nasty/vindictive/abusive streak. I think she has the potential to go waaaaay off the rails, especially if she's dealing with the stress(es) of losing her MTV income, being pregnant with/caring for more babies on her own, Chris cheating on/hurting her again, etc., etc. Kail is crazy and embarrassing herself in this "relationship," but Chris is playing with fire more than she is in a lot of ways.

I agree with you. If Chris had any sort of common sense he would’ve been done with her after the dread cutting incident- without question. If kailyn attacks him and he defends himself and Kailyn/the fetus end up hurt Kailyn will play the battered person card, forgetting she has a violent streak, towards her other two baby-daddies as well. Who we both know are upstanding men and would never hurt anyone like that....so what’s the common denominator??? KAILYN. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I want to specukate that Becky sees that Kail is fast approaching bunny-boiling level of obsession with Chris and bowed out of the friendship.

Yeah, and she probably got bumped for Kail's last vacation too in favor of splurging for Chris.

(I'm kidding, I know she hasn't treated him to a vacation in awhile).

• Love 2