Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Is it a filter or does Lux have on makeup? 

20D3FEED-4B5A-43B8-A895-989E0B71AF78.jpeg

A252B564-FDF4-445A-8AFB-428711F328AA.jpeg

OMG he has more of a mustache than my 11 going on 12 year old  does and I’m not lying why I say I am about to wax and bleach that shit.  Because I do not want my so to be THAT kid

Edited by geauxaway
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Not like her  little representative of the Lollipop Guild would be vaccinated against COVID-19 once one becomes available.

20200313_131426.png

Y’all know what’s awesome?  Not waking up to you kiddo running a 100.7 temp.  2 hrs at urgent care neg step neg flu.  Fuck you Kail.  Keep on with your ignorant ass self.  And DO NOT EVER  try to compare yourself to sexually abused children.  KAIL PLEASE PROVE TO ME ANY WAY THAT YOU HAVE SUPPORTED ANY SEXUAL ABUSE PROGRAMS.

• Love 11
Just now, Mkay said:

I can’t figure out what’s going on with her lip in this pic. Also two more tweets from Kail. 🙄

FCDDCD08-0B4D-4058-AE71-EFDD3F874284.jpeg

498FB2C2-88A0-4A05-A225-7CF8C59776AA.jpeg

Grrrr. It’s not letting me upload the zoomed in pic.  Of her lip. 

• LOL 5
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

I can’t figure out what’s going on with her lip in this pic. Also two more tweets from Kail. 🙄

FCDDCD08-0B4D-4058-AE71-EFDD3F874284.jpeg

498FB2C2-88A0-4A05-A225-7CF8C59776AA.jpeg

Sometimes it's a real toss up trying to figure out if this trash bag or Jenelle is the worst person alive.

Kail is a moron. Are we supposed to be impressed she’s going everywhere. I actually hate her lol and she’s a horrible person. Ooh so cool you don’t care about the virus cause you are such a bad ass - fucking moron! She’s the idiot that will make this thing spread more and more.

• Love 23
4 hours ago, Marley said:

Kail is a moron. Are we supposed to be impressed she’s going everywhere. I actually hate her lol and she’s a horrible person. Ooh so cool you don’t care about the virus cause you are such a bad ass - fucking moron! She’s the idiot that will make this thing spread more and more.

Plus, she's pregnant. You'd think she'd be concerned about how contracting the virus might affect her unborn child, since there's even less science on that than on how it can affect people who've already been born. Maybe she thinks the virus is a hoax (like vaccines). She does have that PhD in science from IG University, though, and she backs up all of her scientific theories with posts from their library.

• LOL 3
  • Love 17

Wow, Kail is so cool! She has zero fucks to give! Awesome!

I don't even get how her various narratives fit together. On the one hand, Chris is supposed to be this terrible person who's put her through hell and is a shitty father. She's even alleged that he's violent or a serious danger to her in some other way.

On the other hand, she got pregnant by him while she had a restraining order against him. She hasn't suggested that he raped her, though she has claimed that he impregnated her on purpose (whatever that means). She now also claims to be cool with him dating someone else and to hope their relationship goes well.

And she claims to be totally cool with having a fourth kid without Chris being involved with either child (I guess). It's like, does she care about anything involving her own life (and her kids' lives)? I don't expect her to post, "OMG, I'm scared shitless! WTF have I done?! I'm about to have a baby with no support! How will this affect my kids?! How am I going to do this?!?!?," but she could act differently. Like not post any stupid nonsense about Chris online. At all. [Because she's going to therapy to figure out why she's involved herself in this toxic, destructive "relationship" and how to wean herself from her Chris addiction and she understands that posting about him isn't helpful at all.]

It doesn't seem like she's doing any kind of self-reflecting or trying to make any meaningful changes in her life. She's just going to add the new baby to the brood and keep on keeping on with the "chaos." I've seen happily married/coupled people with very stable lives exhibit far more concern about how their new babies might affect their kid(s), just because it's a big adjustment for anyone to have a new baby in their family/life. But Kail is going on vacation, ignoring a global pandemic, and fighting with haters online, all with laughing emojis!

• Love 18

It does look like she inflated her lips again.  Didn't she have a bad reaction doing that once and said she wouldn't do it again?  Then again, she also said that about Chris . . . .

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Plus, she's pregnant. You'd think she'd be concerned about how contracting the virus might affect her unborn child, since there's even less science on that than on how it can affect people who've already been born. Maybe she thinks the virus is a hoax (like vaccines). She does have that PhD in science from IG University, though, and she backs up all of her scientific theories with posts from their library.

Her degree is from the University of Netflix Documentaries, I believe. Lol 

Are we really surprised by Kail' s response the COVID-19 outbreak? She doesn't get that it's not about what  disease can do to her and her kids as much as it's about but her and her little Typhoid trio can do to someone else. 

• Love 10
On 3/14/2020 at 3:22 PM, TheRealT said:

Yeah, Kail, good luck finding a hospital bed to give birth in when all the hospitals are overcrowded with virus victims, healthcare workers are down 20-40% because they are sick/quarantined, and necessary medical supplies are severely limited/rationed.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I’m surprised she is not going the home birth / no doctor route.  Since you know, western medicine is the evil.  

When it's convenient for her, sure. When she's facing potential health complications, or you know, intense pain without pain medication, all bets are off.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

When it's convenient for her, sure. When she's facing potential health complications, or you know, intense pain without pain medication, all bets are off.

Or, needing to have her lips inflated, ass enlarged, tummy tucked, lady bits rejuvenated, blindingly white veneers attached and any other ridiculous thing she decides to do to her hulk like self. Such a shame she can't buy herself a decent personality and some common sense.

• Love 12
On 3/14/2020 at 3:21 PM, DangerousMinds said:

It’s still definitely Jenelle.

I agree.  Kail is all kinds of an a**hole, but I believe she loves her children.  Jenelle isn't capable of that, as she has shown the entire world.

Amber has also physically abused her infant, she is right there in the race to the bottom. 

So for my money, Kail has it all over both of them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 3/15/2020 at 4:56 PM, Mkay said:

So Chris is with another girlbut he is saying Kail looks good naked with the horse. He thought it was sexy. 🤦🏻‍♀️

It's just so hard for me to understand how Kail sees this (on a broader scale and in 3-D) and thinks, "[Heart emojis] Isn't he the greatest?! I want to have his babies!"

I mean, I can kind of get being sexually attracted to someone you know is bad for you, but totally not to the point of seriously negatively impacting your and your kids' lives. And certainly not for someone who is so CLEARLY not a good dad/stepdad/anything.

At any rate, I would take this as confirmation that they are "back together." She is cussing people out online to "defend" him. He is saying she and the horse are sexy in her bestiality photo. [Heart emojis] I guess I'm just a hater for being disgusted rather than envious of their incredible, edgy love story.

• Love 16

So I heard pregnant women should be cautious and she's still running around like everything is normal. She really needs to be minimizing her shit so she's not putting Corona at risk since she is already taking shots for whatever she said earlier.

• Love 5

I'm not one to wish illness or harm to anyone, but, DAMN! She is such an arrogant, self-righteous, misinformed bitch, I hope she learns her lesson the hard way.

In a way that spares the children, even Herve and Mr Bubble, (or whatever his name will be).

• Love 6
6 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Kail always the side piece never the main course 

And the craziest part is, apparently, she likes it that way. She had Javi literally risking his life for money and benefits for her and her kids and chose to throw all of that away to be one of Chris' "hos" (by her own description). It's crazy because I figured her to be way more materialistic/pragmatic.

I get that she's really (really, really, really, really!!!) into Chris, but it's kind of sad that she thinks the way to cement her "relationship" with a guy she's really hot for is to have his baby. Then, if that doesn't work, to have another of his babies. I could see a girl with no education or money or life experience outside her meager existence thinking like that, but Kail doesn't really have those excuses.

And the thing is, if she just wanted to fuck Chris, she could have done that (with a condom and back-up birth control!). Javi would have even taken her back afterwards (if that was what she wanted), even after she had Lux. Or she could have divorced Javi and been single and fucking Chris as much as she wanted (with a condom and back-up birth control!). But she doesn't just want to fuck Chris, she wants to turn him into the male, non-housework doing equivalent of a "ho into a housewife." She has embedded him into her kids' lives (even Leah's kids' lives!) and gone all-in for him on SM (which is, obviously, even more important). [Shaking head sadly]

I admit that I'm snarking, but that stuff is serious for her. She's way quicker to introduce random people she's fucking to her kids (and even effectively move them into her house) than "responsible" parents, but still. And she's gone to the additional lengths of having a baby by Chris, taking him on family vacations, etc. She's trashy and fucked up, but I think it's fair to read those actions as her being "serious" about Chris, even while he consistently shows that he's so not "serious" about her. And she's still at it, pregnant with his second kid and making desperate gestures to get his attention (while having a restraining order against him (is that still in effect?)).

• Love 12

Javi served a purpose for her, nothing more. And I am not even talking about the damn health insurance. She wanted to be married and have children in wedlock to fit with her well-to-do suburban junior leaguer archetype. Which she found boring once she had it. She may regret throwing it away, but that would mean admitting she was wrong. Which she'll never do.

Javi's remaining purpose in her life is to remind everyone that someone once loved her enough to marry her, and probably still loves her (I mean that as her narrative, not the actual reality). He is a living, walking prop to her.

I don't think she has any honest affection for Chris, either, despite willing to make an ass of herself over him time and time again. He has become this new thing she has to "win" and in her single minded determination, she hasn't even considered the prize itself (which is no prize), just the need to win.

This is a deeply damaged woman who probably hates herself, when you get down to it. She's obnoxious and unsympathetic, but I do feel sorry for her still. She punishes herself on a daily basis more than I (or anyone who dislikes her) could ever hurt her.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Tatum said:

I don't think she has any honest affection for Chris, either, despite willing to make an ass of herself over him time and time again. He has become this new thing she has to "win" and in her single minded determination, she hasn't even considered the prize itself (which is no prize), just the need to win.

This is a deeply damaged woman who probably hates herself, when you get down to it. She's obnoxious and unsympathetic, but I do feel sorry for her still. She punishes herself on a daily basis more than I (or anyone who dislikes her) could ever hurt her.

I agree. This is so about “winning”. This is also about being insecure and wanting desperately to be loved that Kailyn is “breeding” the family she didn’t have growing up. If you meet a small child’s basic needs they WILL love you and show affection towards you. But small kids grow up to be fully developed adults with complex needs who may or may not want to provide you with the companionship and unconditional love you crave. If you want companionship and unconditional love get a DOG or a CAT! You don’t make another human being!!

Issac is such a sweet soul he will roll his eyes at his Mom but defend her (because he loves her), I can see Lincoln giving her lip and calling her out on her bullshit in the next few years and she won’t like that at all. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I agree. This is so about “winning”. This is also about being insecure and wanting desperately to be loved that Kailyn is “breeding” the family she didn’t have growing up. If you meet a small child’s basic needs they WILL love you and show affection towards you. But small kids grow up to be fully developed adults with complex needs who may or may not want to provide you with the companionship and unconditional love you crave. If you want companionship and unconditional love get a DOG or a CAT! You don’t make another human being!!

Exactly. Kail admitted that she was worried that Isaac would like Jo's (close-knit) family more than her (non-existent) family. I think marrying Javi, besides being an economic move, was an attempt to create a family that could "compete" with Jo's family. That's why she moved Isaac to another state and was pissed when Jo followed them. At that time, she was planning to become well-heeled (to her, at the time) suburban housewife and to replace Jo with Javi.

Then she got bored with that life/Javi and "fell head over heels" for Chris. I think she was shocked/offended that he didn't reciprocate her "deep feelings," probably feeling like he should have been honored that she was "willing to give up her marriage" (quotes because she was already checked out of the marriage and it wasn't about some earth-shattering love for Chris) for him. Plus, she was white, blonde, a TV star, a NYT best-selling author, etc., etc., ETC!!! Which part of "once in a lifetime opportunity" did he not get?!?!

So then I think she got determined to "win" him and pulled out all the stops, up to and including purposely getting pregnant by him. After that, I think she just couldn't admit that she had been wrong and everyone who told her that he was a douche (meaning, she was wrong to "fall for him") made her more determined to "prove everyone wrong" by somehow "winning" him. And it's just kept escalating because Kail is crazy.

What would she actually get if she "won" him? Like if he admitted they were dating, called her his gf on SM, even [swoon!], then what? He'd keep cheating on her like he did to his previous/current gf's. Obviously. He'd continue to play mind games with her. Obviously. He'd be in and out of his kids' lives as it suited him. Obviously. Kail has lied about him paying child support, paying his own way to "surprise" her on vacation in Hawaii, etc., but she knows that the truth is he hasn't paid for shit. The truth is, she's been giving him money/letting him live with her for free/buying him things/giving his family money. Does she really think that he'll suddenly get a job and start striving to be a good dad, partner, and provider? Really?!

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I wonder what she would do if he said yes, let’s settle down and get married.  

She would lose interest and get obsessed with some new loser. Every person who’s actually been there for Kailyn she’s treated like crap- JANET, JAVI(I don’t mean divorcing him I mean now she went about it), Jo and Vee got her number a long time ago.

She is SO damaged and needy but she won’t work on herself. 

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Every person who’s actually been there for Kailyn she’s treated like crap- JANET, JAVI(I don’t mean divorcing gin I mean now she went about it), Jo and Vee got her number a long time ago.

She is SO damaged and needy but she won’t work on herself. 

Very true. I would also add Dom and her other friends whose names I can't remember to the list. And Javi's family. And her sister. And Jo's family (I wonder if she's on good terms with Junior, who used to babysit Isaac while she went to school/work?) And that's just what we've seen portrayed to some degree on the show.

• Love 9

The sad part is that four kids were brought into the picture before Kail even turned 30.  That is a lot of lives to be responsible for before you've even started sorting out your baggage from childhood.  Many people do that, though. But four kids is a lot any way you look at it... and then you add in the multiple fathers, and one father who is not particularly functional himself.  I think as Isaac and Lincoln get older, they are going to gravitate toward the stability of their father's homes (assuming those two fathers can keep it together and maintain stable homes - I think Jo will do OK, not so sure about Javi). 

I personally cannot imagine the stress I would feel knowing I had four kids to provide for for the next 24 years (just assuming they go through college or trade school).  After that kids still have needs and good parents tend to want to help their kids to the extent they can. 

The weirdest part for this family is that they are going to have a DVD collection of their childhood to watch when they get older.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

The sad part is that four kids were brought into the picture before Kail even turned 30.  That is a lot of lives to be responsible for before you've even started sorting out your baggage from childhood.  Many people do that, though. But four kids is a lot any way you look at it... and then you add in the multiple fathers, and one father who is not particularly functional himself.  I think as Isaac and Lincoln get older, they are going to gravitate toward the stability of their father's homes (assuming those two fathers can keep it together and maintain stable homes - I think Jo will do OK, not so sure about Javi). 

I personally cannot imagine the stress I would feel knowing I had four kids to provide for for the next 24 years (just assuming they go through college or trade school).  After that kids still have needs and good parents tend to want to help their kids to the extent they can. 

The weirdest part for this family is that they are going to have a DVD collection of their childhood to watch when they get older.

Yeah. It's kind of alarming that Kail has such a cavalier attitude about reproducing. She would have been soooooooo much better off if she had paused having kids after Lincoln for a good while. She's obviously still working through a lot of her own issues and she had a situation where her kids were gone 50% of the time, she had a ton of support with them, lots of easy money coming in, etc. She could have taken several years to get her shit together, but she's jumped headfirst into chaos, including multiple unplanned babies with a dude who seems to exacerbate her issues rather than helping. Now she's just a messy, trashy bitch posting stupid shit online while she has a restraining order against the man whose baby is inside her.

I agree that Isaac and Lincoln will probably gravitate toward their dads' homes. Life with Kail will include caring for multiple younger siblings while Kail has emotional breakdowns, gets in fights with everyone, and chases after guys who treat her like shit. With the revolving door of hangers-on/childcare givers, people they get close to only to have them disappear when Kail falls out with them. There's also the aspect of how Kail will be verbally and emotionally abusive (certainly) to them and their siblings and even physically abusive (probably).

All of that will get worse with each additional trap/emotional support baby, but I'm sure she'll be adding to the brood nevertheless.

• Love 8
On 3/19/2020 at 1:50 AM, TheRealT said:

Yeah. It's kind of alarming that Kail has such a cavalier attitude about reproducing. She would have been soooooooo much better off if she had paused having kids after Lincoln for a good while. She's obviously still working through a lot of her own issues and she had a situation where her kids were gone 50% of the time, she had a ton of support with them, lots of easy money coming in, etc. She could have taken several years to get her shit together, but she's jumped headfirst into chaos, including multiple unplanned babies with a dude who seems to exacerbate her issues rather than helping. Now she's just a messy, trashy bitch posting stupid shit online while she has a restraining order against the man whose baby is inside her.

I know!!!! Had Kailyn been in this position as a Teen Mom it would’ve been more understandable. She really lucked out with the Riveras and Javi’s family. Had she taken the time after the divorce from Javi to work on herself, save some money, parent part time in a few years she could’ve been in a much better place on all fronts. 

Also I don’t think Kailyn has the temperament to be a full time caregiver. I just don’t. However when you’re a woman that chooses to breed that’s generally your role- men have more options on that front. Issac is “easy” and Jo is there half the time, being his mom is one thing, but add in Lux and this baby (and we don’t know what their personalities are like yet). Most women who know they aren’t cut out for that choose not to have kids, or have one because of social pressures/desire to carry on their dna and all that, counting down the days until the heavy emotional labor is over. Kailyn has FOUR kids under the age of 10. That’s a LOT. She’s raising 2 on her own and you know she’s going to have more.....

• Love 6

Kail has no choice but to be cavalier about COVID-19 because there is no way for her to effectively do social distancing since she has multiple kids going back and forth between multiple other houses thanks to her own inability to use birth control. What a mess. 

• Love 10

I wonder how restraining orders are being enforced during The Plague? Maybe law enforcement is more stringent since we should all be social distancing anyway, or because RO "victims" are even more vulnerable now, when their "victimizers" might show up just to talk, but end up infecting them with a deadly virus. Or maybe they're being less stringent because we all need a little love about now and some people take out RO's against the ones they love... well, just because. Has Kail tweeted about it?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

Have we seen any evidence of Kail social distancing?  No way she is at home alone with her 3 kids.

Lincoln and Isaac were at their Dads until Monday maybe. Because someone asked why she was only posting pictures of Lil Soapy. 

• Love 5