Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, dariafan said:

And any hot tub she’s going to be in has got to be nasty and germy 

Wait,  you are going to have to clarify to before or after she gets in it.

• LOL 12
5 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Kail isn't fucking 12 years old, she is fucking 27 or 57, the bitch should know her body by now. I think the one that did anything intentional was her. Home slice wasn't around her to know her cycle and sorry but I don't think he's that smart to know shit about the female reproductive cycle.

OMG - Home slice - I haven't heard that for years - too funny!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

My grandson was born almost 2 years ago and my daughter and son in law have a hot tub. She was told NOT to use the hot tub unless it was just dangling her legs in there for the entire duration of her pregnancy. The elevated temperature can potentially cause miscarriage and brain damage to the baby. While she was pregnant, the only hot tubbing she did was delivering cold beverages to her husband and friends while they soaked😂 But, this is Hulk we're talking about here. She's so special, she doesn't need a seat belt when she's pregnant (remember she said her doctor told her not to use it) and she has super powers when using a hot tub when carrying a baby. She is the trashiest of the trash heaps.

• Love 16
Just now, lovesnark said:

My grandson was born almost 2 years ago and my daughter and son in law have a hot tub. She was told NOT to use the hot tub unless it was just dangling her legs in there for the entire duration of her pregnancy. The elevated temperature can potentially cause miscarriage and brain damage to the baby. While she was pregnant, the only hot tubbing she did was delivering cold beverages to her husband and friends while they soaked😂 But, this is Hulk we're talking about here. She's so special, she doesn't need a seat belt when she's pregnant (remember she said her doctor told her not to use it) and she has super powers when using a hot tub when carrying a baby. She is the trashiest of the trash heaps.

Her kids also don’t need vaccinations.   Don’t forget that part!

• Love 11
On 2/24/2020 at 6:06 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Did somebody call her a deadbeat mom?  Does her son getting an A on a paper mean she can't possibly be one?  I don't understand what one has to do with the other.  She sounds awfully defensive.

kail.jpg

Not gonna lie, I'd adopt/take in Isaac and Lincoln in a heartbeat, thank God that they have good dads, and don't doubt for a minute that they are smart: Lincoln was calling Kail "Puta"" at every available chance,...but (at the risk of exposing my true identity) my niece is a graduate of this, the "best school district in DE" (my brother and SIL will also vouch for this), and she's posting from her vacation in "Navada"...just sayin'...

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Please keep her Iceland. 

ADEF358E-5F7B-43BB-82E2-55827C3E57D9.jpeg

DE4243B5-C2F3-4E44-B4B8-59B2A71DA357.jpeg

They 'got ran off the road', but people are nice there? Sure, SheBeast.

If you think letting your unvaccinated kid potentially expose defenseless infants to measles, pertussis, diphtheria and polio is okay, you might be brainwashed.

I don't know about Delaware, but here in WA, they no longer allow lame, vague exemptions for unvaccinated kids going to public school. I believe the only acceptable exemption is being immuno suppressed or medically fragile due to an underlying issue.  Private daycares and preschools here have all stopped taking unvaccinated kids, too. A few months ago near Seattle, there was a fairly large group of teenagers who couldn't go to school because their parents were anti-vaxxers. The parents all had to arrange private tutors for them until they were vaccinated and safe to go back to the public school. All of the kids were pissed at their parents for causing them to be singled out and being made to miss a bunch of stuff. Not one of them agreed with their parent's choice and some of them were really angry. They were interviewed by one of the local news channels.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
11 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

They 'got ran off the road', but people are nice there? Sure, SheBeast.

If you think letting your unvaccinated kid potentially expose defenseless infants to measles, pertussis, diphtheria and polio is okay, you might be brainwashed.

I don't know about Delaware, but here in WA, they no longer allow lame, vague exemptions for unvaccinated kids going to public school. I believe the only acceptable exemption is being immuno suppressed or medically fragile due to an underlying issue.  Private daycares and preschools here have all stopped taking unvaccinated kids, too. A few months ago near Seattle, there was a fairly large group of teenagers who couldn't go to school because their parents were anti-vaxxers. The parents all had to arrange private tutors for them until they were vaccinated and safe to go back to the public school. All of the kids were pissed at their parents for causing them to be singled out and being made to miss a bunch of stuff. Not one of them agreed with their parent's choice and some of them were really angry. They were interviewed by one of the local news channels.

Yay Washington. I knew I loved that State. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Please keep her Iceland. 

ADEF358E-5F7B-43BB-82E2-55827C3E57D9.jpeg

DE4243B5-C2F3-4E44-B4B8-59B2A71DA357.jpeg

Stfu you know it all thinks she so much better and educated than everyone else hag. 

Get off your soap box and fucking do something besides bitch about your baby daddies and get pregnant. If she is so passionate about this shit then go do something instead of posting stupid ass shit like this on social media. 

• Love 14
48 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

She’s so fucking stupid!  One thing has nothing to do with the other!  You introduce the different foods to catch an allergy, not because their bodies can’t handle different foods.  Their bodies can’t handle measles, though, and we know this.

Or, polio. I'm old enough to remember school classmates with braces on their legs and adults with damaged legs and permanent lameness from polio. When I was in first grade, we all lined up in the classroom to get our polio vaccination from the school nurse. It wasn't optional and our parents were eternally grateful for not having to worry about us contracting it. Polio had been wiped out in the US and is now showing up again.

Kail is a fucking selfish moron for putting her kids at risk and the innocent people who can't be vaccinated through no fault of their own. Out of all the shit she's done, this infuriates me the most.

• Love 19
9 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Not gonna lie, I'd adopt/take in Isaac and Lincoln in a heartbeat, thank God that they have good dads, and don't doubt for a minute that they are smart: Lincoln was calling Kail "Puta"" at every available chance,...but (at the risk of exposing my true identity) my niece is a graduate of this, the "best school district in DE" (my brother and SIL will also vouch for this), and she's posting from her vacation in "Navada"...just sayin'...

Native Delawarean here. I have to vouch that at least some schools/districts in DE are good. DE schools are certainly above average on a national scale. With that being said, I definitely went to (good) schools with some people who were "less than exceptional" in terms of academics (as well as many who were good/excellent).

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Marley said:

It really bugs me she says baby dad. It’s so idiotic and try hard.

Just another one of the ways she tries to impress Chris by sounding like a ghetto thug. When she's around Chris, I bet she does the impossible to understand mumble slang just like he does. I feel so sorry for her kids.

• Love 13
On 2/27/2020 at 9:00 PM, heatherchandler said:

She’s so fucking stupid!  One thing has nothing to do with the other!  You introduce the different foods to catch an allergy, not because their bodies can’t handle different foods.  Their bodies can’t handle measles, though, and we know this.

Kail isn't good enough at science to understand her own reproductive health. Lincoln is the only one of her kids who was planned (allegedly); she (allegedly) believed that she was infertile and would need IVF to get pregnant again; and she (allegedly) is still susceptible to being tricked (or something) into getting pregnant (by someone she has a restraining order against, no less).

She's so stupid that she literally gets her scientific "information" from IG and Twitter. And she doesn't realize how stupid that is, she brags about it thinking people will be impressed with how well-informed and thoughtful she is.

In the past I thought she was one of the more intelligent TMs (though the bar is extremely low) and I would have figured she'd be one of the more "successful" (defining "success" in the barest terms) TMs 10 or 20 years from now. But now I'm just stunned by how stupid she is in terms of her life choices. She has doubled her number of kids without bringing in any additional financial, practical, or emotional support. Some people can raise a passel of kids on their own, but Kail isn't one of them. She's fortunate to have lots of support with the older two, but she's going to have a much tougher time with the younger two. They won't be gone 50%+ of the time, for starters. Once the MTV money dries up, I guess she'll either 'follow her head' and resort to having trap baby/ies with some guy(s) who can support her financially, or 'follow her heart' and have trap baby/ies with some guy(s) who really turn her on, though they treat her like crap. She doesn't have much besides her fertility going for her.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Suzy might’ve had more kids if she had free $$$ like Kail.

True, but I feel like that proves that Suzi made better decisions than Kail is making. Suzi evaluated her life and decided that having more kids wouldn't be a good idea (for whatever reason(s)). Kail examines her life and decides having two kids with Chris is a good idea.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
29 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

She's so stupid that she literally gets her scientific "information" from IG and Twitter. And she doesn't realize how stupid that is, she brags about it thinking people will be impressed with how well-informed and thoughtful she is.

Exhibit A (from Iceland):

kail.jpg

• Love 4

Teddi Mellencamp, daughter of John, Real Housewife of Beverly Hills, must be a fan of Kail's. She just named her daughter Dove.

IF Dove and Lux get together and have a daughter, they could name her Dawn or Joy, or perhaps Cascade.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

If Iceland is so great, stay there.  They can keep her!  BYE KAIL.

I hate all her tattoos.  She looks like trash when she wears a swimsuit.  With all her pregnancy weight fluctuations I bet they are all stretched and retracted and look like shit in real life.  Yes, I am being a judgy bitch, but I don’t care.   

I do wonder if she didn’t have the TM money would she have stopped after Lincoln?  Would she still be married to Javi, even?  I’m guessing yes.  But the seemingly unlimited funds have made it so it doesn’t matter, she can just throw money at whatever comes her way.  Without the money, if she had 4 kids by 3 fathers (2 x a deadbeat), she would be having to WORK (a decent job) or be on government assistance.  She’s having to pay out of pocket for at least the 2 babies healthcare.  How the F does she expect to manage that if the show were to end?  Not to mentions the upkeeps and utilities on her home, blah blah blah all the things that we’ve all mentioned before.

TL/DR.  Stay in Iceland, Kail.  

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Why?

You mean you don’t pose naked in freezing temps next to a barn animal when you are on vacation (and have it photographed)?  

Who are these photos for, anyway???  Herself?  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
46 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

You mean you don’t pose naked in freezing temps next to a barn animal when you are on vacation (and have it photographed)?  

But, I don't POST them! 

They had to have been drunk or on drugs to have even thought of this.  Who would ever think: "you know what kind of pregnancy photo shoot you should do? Something close to nature,... with animals. The country, farm girl motif seems to work for Chelsea,...farm animals are more readily available and safer than wild animals,..."

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
46 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

But, I don't POST them! 

They had to have been drunk or on drugs to have even thought of this.  Who would ever think: "you know what kind of pregnancy photo shoot you should do? Something close to nature,... with animals. The country, farm girl motif seems to work for Chelsea,...farm animals are more readily available and safer than wild animals,..."

What if she is a farm animal herself? Bahaha Sorry.  I’ll see myself out.  

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I suspect they're now on zoophile websites.  JFC, Kail.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

That's what I don't get. I guess Kail is going for, "I'm super wild, free, and unconventional! I'm very comfortable with my body and have no problem taking nude photos!" Which, fine, but a) Why does she feel the need to post her nude photos online? and b) What is the concept behind the nude with horse? To me, there's an obvious implication of bestiality. I don't think she actually had sex with the horse, but that's what it says to me conceptually. I don't get "I'm at one with nature" (especially with the snow boots) or "this is a candid snap of me being naked in an organic context." So, what's the photo supposed to be saying?

Obviously, I'm overthinking this, but it's just weird. What was her thought process? She's staying on a farm or something and she thought the horse was cool/beautiful and she was like, "Hey, I want to take a nude photo with it!" Wouldn't most animal owners find it weird if guests requested to take nude photos with their animals (again, shades of bestiality)? Was she going for a Lady Godiva vibe, but she couldn't/didn't want to mount the horse for some reason? (See? "Mount," bestiality. It just can't be avoided...)

• Love 14
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

That's what I don't get. I guess Kail is going for, "I'm super wild, free, and unconventional! I'm very comfortable with my body and have no problem taking nude photos!" Which, fine, but a) Why does she feel the need to post her nude photos online? and b) What is the concept behind the nude with horse? To me, there's an obvious implication of bestiality. I don't think she actually had sex with the horse, but that's what it says to me conceptually. I don't get "I'm at one with nature" (especially with the snow boots) or "this is a candid snap of me being naked in an organic context." So, what's the photo supposed to be saying?

Obviously, I'm overthinking this, but it's just weird. What was her thought process? She's staying on a farm or something and she thought the horse was cool/beautiful and she was like, "Hey, I want to take a nude photo with it!" Wouldn't most animal owners find it weird if guests requested to take nude photos with their animals (again, shades of bestiality)? Was she going for a Lady Godiva vibe, but she couldn't/didn't want to mount the horse for some reason? (See? "Mount," bestiality. It just can't be avoided...)

If I had guests visiting and one of them wanted to get naked with my sheep, donkeys or chickens, I'd tell them to pack their fucking bags and go to a hotel!

I'm sure she though she was being all arty and edgy. Epic fail, Kail. You look ridiculous and the poor horse looks afraid of the beast with pictures scribbled all over it's body.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
50 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

If I had guests visiting and one of them wanted to get naked with my sheep, donkeys or chickens, I'd tell them to pack their fucking bags and go to a hotel!

I'm sure she though she was being all arty and edgy. Epic fail, Kail. You look ridiculous and the poor horse looks afraid of the beast with pictures scribbled all over it's body.

Exactly. But, I have to admit,  the photo is a classic representation of this quality about Kail where she could/would be kind of charming (or something) because of her brazen, clueless arrogance if she weren't such a toxic person. She's kind of halfway there to be "cool" or "edgy," but she always misses the mark. Like, I think it's legitimately cool for women who aren't skinny and/or otherwise "traditionally attractive" to wear revealing/sexy clothing, pose nude, etc. with confidence.

But Kail's attempts at being a bombshell are always fashion don'ts, weird nude shots, etc. And even that could be cool, but her toxicity always ruins it (at least for me). It's not like she's this cool, together chick who is kind of quirky and wears weird outfits with endearing confidence. She's posting stupid, juvenile stuff about her baby daddies online, followed by photos of her on a yacht in the Caribbean wearing some horrifying outfit. She's not in on the joke, at all. And not in a cute way, because she's so arrogant and condescending all the time, like anyone who doesn't admire her is the clueless asshole.

And it's sad because she truly doesn't get that the other parents at her kids' schools will see the stupid horsey nude and be laughing at her (again, some more) behind her back (and some of their kids will see the photo too). I'm sure she'd say she doesn't care, but it's not really fair to Isaac (especially) for his classmates to be seeing/hearing about weird bestiality photos of his mom.

I doubt that she gave any thought to how this photo might affect her kids. She did it for her own reason(s) (probably something to do with Chris) and if/when it's pointed out to her that it's causing negative consequences for her kids, she'll post pictures of their spelling tests and/or screeds about how much anyone who criticizes her sucks.

• Love 13
(edited)
On 2/29/2020 at 3:14 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Exhibit A (from Iceland):

kail.jpg

She is so dumb. You need to introduce them one by one because duh if you feed them something else, you wouldn't know which one they were allergic to. My dogs could figure that out. 

And the reason for the vacinnations, well my dogs can figure that out also. So the baby won't get sick and even death because they don't have anything built up to fight off anything.

She really needs to stop spouting off shit because she thinks it is the cool Hollywood thing to do and start using her head to make a better life for her kids. Her dumb choices like this will effect them all because she's trying to be cool for a dude or her Hollywood friends.

Holy shit Kail, just stop posing nude while pregnant. You have a son who will be a teen shortly. Just fucking stop it.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 13

Oh my gosh, I bet Catelynn is so jealous she didn't think of think of that photoshoot when she was pregnant with little whatshername... not Carly2.

"Nova hold mommy's smokes... Ty grab the camera, Imma get naked 'cept for my boots and stand next to my horse."

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, UniqueHandle said:

Oh my gosh, I bet Catelynn is so jealous she didn't think of think of that photoshoot when she was pregnant with little whatshername... not Carly2.

"Nova hold mommy's smokes... Ty grab the camera, Imma get naked 'cept for my boots and stand next to my horse."

And then Tyler can write a poem about it.

• LOL 18
  • Love 3