Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Mkay said:

THIS is who Kail is obsessed with. 

Poor Isaac and Linc.  This is the man Kail brings into their home and sets an example of manhood!

Now I'm angry their father's don't rescue them!!!!!

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Mkay said:

Hulk is trying hard to convince every one he is Chris’s. I don’t doubt he is, but she’s trying a little too hard.  

Lol "she that explainith too much"!

I think some white guy jumped her.   Lol. Fess up Kail!

• LOL 4
22 hours ago, Mkay said:

Hulk is trying hard to convince every one he is Chris’s. I don’t doubt he is, but she’s trying a little too hard.  

They have zero of the same features.  She takes pictures at the stupidest angles.  

• Love 5

Creed just got here- he will likely darken, he’s a newborn.

But it’s fucking GROSS to compare your children to each other like that Kailyn (at least they are boys and not girls, girls are judged more on their appearance), I pray pray pray that Kailyn doesn’t make a division between her sons if Issac and Creed have less melanin and can pass compared to Lincoln and Lux. (Who will always be seen as men of color)

Mentioning how light or dark someone was, was NOT allowed in my home and I’m glad. 

On 8/16/2020 at 6:35 PM, smhjess said:

She should get right on that next kid.  The 5th one will fill the hole left by her mother she's trying to fill by buying cars, moving and hoarding kids.

Yup I agree this is why Kailyn is having all these kids. She’s trying to build the birth family she never had. But tiny children are NOT capable of meeting her emotional needs (nor are they obligated to). She needs therapy so she can work on herself , and form complex emotionally fulfilling relationships with OTHER adults. 

• Love 13
55 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Creed just got here- he will likely darken, he’s a newborn.

But it’s fucking GROSS to compare your children to each other like that Kailyn (at least they are boys and not girls, girls are judged more on their appearance), I pray pray pray that Kailyn doesn’t make a division between her sons if Issac and Creed have less melanin and can pass compared to Lincoln and Lux. (Who will always be seen as men of color)

Mentioning how light or dark someone was, was NOT allowed in my home and I’m glad. 

Yup I agree this is why Kailyn is having all these kids. She’s trying to build the birth family she never had. But tiny children are NOT capable of meeting her emotional needs (nor are they obligated to). She needs therapy so she can work on herself , and form complex emotionally fulfilling relationships with OTHER adults. 

Agreed--comparing your children (especially on appearance--but in other ways, too) is bad parenting.

As an aside, many years ago my daughter was on a cheer team with two sisters. Their mother was the coach and she was a red-headed, freckled, very fair-skinned person. Their father was an immigrant from Africa, dark-skinned--teaching at a local college. One daughter looked very much like some expect a bi-racial person to look--the other sister was fair, very very light-skinned and light eyes. She had very light brown hair that was extremely curly. Both were beautiful.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Agreed--comparing your children (especially on appearance--but in other ways, too) is bad parenting.

As an aside, many years ago my daughter was on a cheer team with two sisters. Their mother was the coach and she was a red-headed, freckled, very fair-skinned person. Their father was an immigrant from Africa, dark-skinned--teaching at a local college. One daughter looked very much like some expect a bi-racial person to look--the other sister was fair, very very light-skinned and light eyes. She had very light brown hair that was extremely curly. Both were beautiful.

Also in black and brown communities colorism is a HUGE problem and can cause so much strife and pain in families I would never want kids to be subjected to that. As a white woman Kailyn might not understand the nuance but she should EDUCATE her fucking self my god. 

As someone who’s privileged in regards to colorism I know to keep my mouth shut and not deminish the struggles people in my community with more melanin have gone through- I don’t go shouting “I’m black too!!” My ass knows to be quiet and check myself. 

• Love 18
On 8/8/2020 at 6:28 PM, Mkay said:

So Chris finally saw his kids. 

C27FE2A2-3231-4886-BB19-6163C7748B00.jpeg

If you told me that was an 80 year old woman I would believe it.

On 8/17/2020 at 9:36 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Poor Isaac and Linc.  This is the man Kail brings into their home and sets an example of manhood!

Now I'm angry their father's don't rescue them!!!!!

I can’t see the picture, what did chris do?

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, monicageller said:

Issac is changing looks- looking more like Jo these days, maturing into a preteen. The glasses suit him. Lincoln and Lux do look happy. As of now I’m thinking Kailyn keeps her moods away from them. 

@Jeanne222 I think Jo and Javi are going the best they can by their sons. Chris is a POS but nothing about him makes me think he would hurt the kids (like a David type). Their mom having a shitty fuck buddy isnt grounds for “rescuing”, and they have joint custody anyway so I’m sure they spend tons of time with them. 

• Love 11
22 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Jo and Javi are going the best they can by their sons. Chris is a POS but nothing about him makes me think he would hurt the kids (like a David type). Their mom having a shitty fuck buddy isnt grounds for “rescuing”, and they have joint custody anyway so I’m sure they spend tons of time with them. 

Thank you for saying this.  The blame shouldn’t be placed on the “better” parent because the system failed them.  Aubree is required to see her grandparents even though they have repeatedly violated the terms of the visitation agreement, Kail moved Isaac out of state against the terms of the custody agreement - effectively kidnapped him - and no repercussions, David (Janelle) has had visitation with his first son despite violating the terms of the agreement, and many instances of David’s violent behavior - Janelle even documented it for the 2d she was in the mood to separate - but she recants and the kids stay with them, and Leah in her drug addicted state was given much more rights with her girls than I thought appropriate.  I think some of these TM parents have really tried, but can’t win in a broken system.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Thank you for saying this.  The blame shouldn’t be placed on the “better” parent because the system failed them.  Aubree is required to see her grandparents even though they have repeatedly violated the terms of the visitation agreement, Kail moved Isaac out of state against the terms of the custody agreement - effectively kidnapped him - and no repercussions, David (Janelle) has had visitation with his first son despite violating the terms of the agreement, and many instances of David’s violent behavior - Janelle even documented it for the 2d she was in the mood to separate - but she recants and the kids stay with them, and Leah in her drug addicted state was given much more rights with her girls than I thought appropriate.  I think some of these TM parents have really tried, but can’t win in a broken system.

You’re right. And kailyn isn’t a drug user nor has she ever criminally neglected the boys. “Bad personal choices” are just that. Outside of moving to DE(which was shit), what’s the system supposed to do because Kailyn has poor taste in men and wants to have more kids? She is providing for all the kids, and Chris isn’t violent (we’ve seen she’s more of a danger to him than vice versa)- of course I really respect Jo and Javi for actually being parents and parenting rather than just criticizing Kailyn’s choices. That I think will make the most difference for the boys. 

• Love 6
On 8/21/2020 at 10:20 AM, heatherchandler said:

If you told me that was an 80 year old woman I would believe it.

I can’t see the picture, what did chris do?

It was a video of Chris rapping and the things he was saying I thought terrible for young boys.  Looks like it's been removed by the poster.  Sorry I can't share it with you.  Poster:

Mkay

Monday at 03:48 PM

Children learn by what they see in their household.  Having a low life like Chris Lopez as a roll model just screams child neglect. 

I'm sorry but even though the system may be flawed I think dads that allow their sons to be raised in that kind of environment are wrong.

Even though they might lose over and over again they still need to fight for what is right and good. 

Stepping off my soapbox so have at me!

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

You’re right. And kailyn isn’t a drug user nor has she ever criminally neglected the boys. “Bad personal choices” are just that. Outside of moving to DE(which was shit), what’s the system supposed to do because Kailyn has poor taste in men and wants to have more kids? She is providing for all the kids, and Chris isn’t violent (we’ve seen she’s more of a danger to him than vice versa)- of course I really respect Jo and Javi for actually being parents and parenting rather than just criticizing Kailyn’s choices. That I think will make the most difference for the boys. 

According to a friend and Kail Chris choked Kail and her dog. Her dog!! In front of the kids. I’d say he’s violent and so is she. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

It was a video of Chris rapping and the things he was saying I thought terrible for young boys.  Looks like it's been removed by the poster.  Sorry I can't share it with you.  Poster:

Mkay

Monday at 03:48 PM

Children learn by what they see in their household.  Having a low life like Chris Lopez as a roll model just screams child neglect. 

I'm sorry but even though the system may be flawed I think dads that allow their sons to be raised in that kind of environment are wrong.

Even though they might lose over and over again they still need to fight for what is right and good. 

Stepping off my soapbox so have at me!

Not sure what this was but Chris posts many videos and then wipes his Instagram clean. It could be the result of that.  I do not save any of Chris’s videos or pictures.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

According to a friend and Kail Chris choked Kail and her dog. Her dog!! In front of the kids. I’d say he’s violent and so is she. 

What?? I didn’t know about this! Thank you for enlightening me. I knew about Kailyn attacking him (cutting off his dreds and then choking him after Lux was born). 

I amend my statement above. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

What?? I didn’t know about this! Thank you for enlightening me. I knew about Kailyn attacking him (cutting off his dreds and then choking him after Lux was born). 

I amend my statement above. 

I had the screenshot. I don’t know if I still do but I’ll look. 

• Love 1
On 8/23/2020 at 7:12 AM, Mkay said:

Kail has claimed viloence and filed fake TPO's on each one of her kids fathers when they don't bend to her whim. We later learned it was HER that had laid hands on them. I tend to side eye these claims from her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Kail has claimed viloence and filed fake TPO's on each one of her kids fathers when they don't bend to her whim. We later learned it was HER that had laid hands on them. I tend to side eye these claims from her.

I do too and I don’t doubt she pushes many to anger. I tend to believe the things about him though. There are so many.  There were witnesses to this incident. Don’t forget he threatened to spit on MTV at his own sons birthday party so I don’t think he’s against choking.  Spitting is considered assault in some states, including Delaware. 

• Love 1

Spitting is condidered assault? I'm shocked by that and I find it extreme. In some cultures they spit * at you to keep the evil eye away from you so, if you did this in Delaware people would think you're assaulting them whereas you just don't want anything bad to happen to them; this is crazy.

(* Ok so you don't actually spit, you pretend to.)

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, christie said:

Spitting is condidered assault? I'm shocked by that and I find it extreme. In some cultures they spit * at you to keep the evil eye away from you so, if you did this in Delaware people would think you're assaulting them whereas you just don't want anything bad to happen to them; this is crazy.

If you spit on me, I'm going to beat your ass. Period.

Here in NYC spitting is considered assault and charges can be filed. Also it's gross and I will beat your ass😂😂. I'd rather be hit than spit on. Look, I've grossed myself out.🤢🤢

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, christie said:

Yes it is- at least in IL. Assault in Illinois is intentional conduct that reasonably causes a person to feel afraid of impending violence- no contact needs to happen. That’s why we have assault and battery (actual contact) here(Random I know).

@BitterApple yes Kailyn has a history of domestic violence and claiming to be the victim when she wasn’t. Now like often attracts like so I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris did these things too. 

Issac has two more years before he can decide to live with Jo but I bet he wouldn’t want to leave his mom. Especially with all of the little ones to care for. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes it is- at least in IL. Assault in Illinois is intentional conduct that reasonably causes a person to feel afraid of impending violence- no contact needs to happen.

Ok. Given that that is the definition of assault, then including spitting makes sense. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, christie said:

Ok. Given that that is the definition of assault, then including spitting makes sense. 

Yes-assault and battery are two different things but often go together. You can have battery without assault (if you attack a sleeping or impaired person for example).

BACK to Kailyn- given how she has a history of being a bully and attacking people over stupid shit (not you know to protect her kids or herself), one of these days she’s going to run into someone bigger and tougher who will hurt her for real. And when how will the boys feel? She claims to love them so much (I do think she has genuine affection for them but she’s selfish)- wouldn’t she want to keep them away from that???

She keeps making awful choices again and again. 

• Love 9
On 8/25/2020 at 4:33 AM, christie said:

Yes. Imagine if the person has a disease that can be transmitted through spit. It’s assault. Not all states but some. 

• Love 8

OK, I hate to give her credit, but...I laughed out loud at her answer to the question about if people have sent her money yet to order a DNA test since he does not look like Chris, and she answers that she hasn't gotten checks in the mail yet but she's ready whenever they are.

• Love 6

I wish people would lay off of the baby's race.  I'll laugh all day at his mother being a dumb ass who takes her kids into a barbershop with no masks as seen in the above photo, discussion by fans of how a baby who carries Caucasian genes from both parents ended up looking white is only going to make his brothers feel bad.  Lux and Lincoln are old enough to get a complex about hearing how the baby looks.

• Love 15
19 hours ago, smhjess said:

I wish people would lay off of the baby's race.  I'll laugh all day at his mother being a dumb ass who takes her kids into a barbershop with no masks as seen in the above photo, discussion by fans of how a baby who carries Caucasian genes from both parents ended up looking white is only going to make his brothers feel bad.  Lux and Lincoln are old enough to get a complex about hearing how the baby looks.

Yes! What kind of division is she going to create in her own house between her sons?????? If I were here I would not entertain comments like that less the boys read them later. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, whydoiwatch said:

Ok- Chris (like Kailyn) doesn’t use contraceptives effectively, so he impregnating someone else is likely. But what gets me is Kailyn’s attitude that she has any claims on his penis or gametes!

1. This. Man. Does. Not. Want. You. 
2. You are not a couple, and I’d bet dollars to donuts Chris never promised her fidelity or anything like that. 
3. you were married and Chris had a Gf when you two started “TALKING”, so you knew what type of person he was. 

The only thing Chris owes Kailyn is 1. Child support, 2. Basic human decency, 3. Info if he has an STI.
He owes his sons a parent and a chance to know their extended family. FINITIO. 

• Love 16

She's going to keep having kids until she has a daughter. My cousin did that when she was trying for a son. Ended up with seven kids total and couldn't afford to take care of not a one of them. Her first son was baby number 4 and yet she kept going. She had 2 boys and 5 girls and lost custody of all of them.

I'm not going to say Creed isn't Chris' because I have cousins who have the same parents (both black) and when the youngest was born, she came out looking white. The hospital didn't even believe my aunt when she said the father was black. Now, 40+ years later, she looks more black, but she's very light-skinned compared to her brother who is dark-skinned.

Kail should have just given her kids all her last name (except for Lincoln, since she was married to Javi). Now all these babies walking around with different names. 

I don't like to talk about kids and their looks, but poor Lux reminds me of the little vampire kid in The Lost Boys. 😬

Edited by MitaJo
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, MitaJo said:

She's going to keep having kids until she has a daughter. My cousin did that when she was trying for a son. Ended up with seven kids total and couldn't afford to take care of not a one of them. Her first son was baby number 4 and yet she kept going. She had 2 boys and 5 girls and lost custody of all of them.

I'm not going to say Creed isn't Chris' because I have cousins who have the same parents (both black) and when the youngest was born, she came out looking white. The hospital didn't even believe my aunt when she said the father was black. Now, 40+ years later, she looks more black, but she's very light-skinned compared to her brother who is dark-skinned.

Kail should have just given her kids all her last name (except for Lincoln, since she was married to Javi). Now all these babies walking around with different names. 

I don't like to talk about kids and their looks, but poor Lux reminds me of the little vampire kid in The Lost Boys. 😬

I really hope she doesn't have another.  She could not take care of these kids by herself when she had 2, then 3 without substantial help from friends and her exes.  She is not willing to change her lifestyle and not take vacations where she can safely not kill her kids without help, she's not willing to live in homes and spend modestly to ensure a home over children's heads when TM money dries up, she has no career prospects and a degree she can't use, she is violent and is teaching her kids to be violent and double down with PFAs to cover violence.  I think she loves those kids but doesn't know how much damage she is doing to them.  The only good thing she has ever done is to find two men with strong family ties who provide consistency.  Lux and Creed are so doomed it's not even funny.  4 kids with 4 last names is one of the least damaging things she is going to do to those kids.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, MitaJo said:

Other than skin tone, I thought Creed looked like Chris in the latest pic she posted.

29 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Chris wants to cut Lux’s hair. 

So he did. But he wanted to cut it all off. 

I don't know why this tickles me so much. Hate that Soapy has to be in the middle of his parent's bullshit but I'm ready for the battle of the IG Lives.

• Love 6

I didn't like his hair before, but he straight up ruined that kid's hair.  Again, the way to avoid things like this is not get pregnant repeatedly by an asshole who will spite cut your kid's hair.  I'm also laughing because years ago she thought the haircut Jo gave Issac was the worst thing ever and now she pretty much dresses and cuts the kids hair the same way.

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, smhjess said:

I didn't like his hair before, but he straight up ruined that kid's hair.  Again, the way to avoid things like this is not get pregnant repeatedly by an asshole who will spite cut your kid's hair.  I'm also laughing because years ago she thought the haircut Jo gave Issac was the worst thing ever and now she pretty much dresses and cuts the kids hair the same way.

Now she’s gotta take him somewhere and get it straightened. Hahaha So it’ll be shorter. She couldn’t have stopped him if he chopped it all off like he wanted. Calling him a narcissist.  Ugh she’s gonna make me side with Chris.  🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Love 6