Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Hey look at that, someone posing for a cute professional photo with their adorable child instead of a look at me naked photo with a traumatized animal. Vee wins. Again. Always.

• Love 20

What were the problems with the last publisher outside of the fact that it was a printing company, not a publisher, the kind make books for whomever wants to write a book?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Stusan said:

What were the problems with the last publisher outside of the fact that it was a printing company, not a publisher, the kind make books for whomever wants to write a book?

She left a box out in the rain and went on vacation. Several fans who bought books never received them. She blamed the company. The company blamed her. They said she ok’d the delivery and wasn’t home to accept it. So they set on her porch during rain.  She never fixed it and kept saying her lawyers would handle it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

And what book is she writing now? Should the title be 'How to get pregnant by a deadbeat dad again and take naked pictures while pregnant'?

Here is what bothers me about reality stars and them writing books, they are approaching 30 or are 30, most have spent years on TV. Most of the shit about their lives is nothing new and at 30 they still have a lot of living and life to do. I know they won't have the audience to buy the book when they are older, but it always amazes me when 20 or 30 somethings come out with their life stories and they are still alive. How much can that book actually cover especially compared to someone that is twice or three times their age?

• Love 11

You coparent "just fine" Kail? Like when you smacked around Javi? Or when you accused both men at different times of abusing you when you were the abuser? When you ignored their wishes and left the state with their respective kids? When you criticized them both while being filmed? When you tossed Javi's Disney tickets in the trash out of spite? And you don't "co-parent" at all with Chris. He comes around when he wants/needs something and you throw your shared child at him for an Instagram photo op. Then you and Chris proceed to argue in front of all your kids and get in social media he said/she said bullshit wars. I thought Jenelle was the most delusional and least self aware Teen Mom, but I think you've won the title, Kail.

Let me rephrase it for you. You get along reasonably well with the fathers of your first two kids because they bend over backwards to accommodate you and are relatively mature individuals (well, Javi isn't, but he isn't as vindictive and spiteful as Kail).

What happened to Kail as a kid is truly unfortunate, and I do feel empathy for her, and if this was just about struggling in her relationships, I'd give her some more slack. But she treats everyone horribly and takes no responsibility for any of the issues in her life.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

She left a box out in the rain and went on vacation. Several fans who bought books never received them. She blamed the company. The company blamed her. They said she ok’d the delivery and wasn’t home to accept it. So they set on her porch during rain.  She never fixed it and kept saying her lawyers would handle it. 

Didn’t she blow off a book signing, too?

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Didn’t she blow off a book signing, too?

Her kids had soccer. She said she called the bookstore.

I think she thought she'd be lauded for not missing her kids soccer game, instead she was rightly criticized for not being able to check a calendar before committing to something.

• Love 7
Just now, Tatum said:

Her kids had soccer. She said she called the bookstore.

I think she thought she'd be lauded for not missing her kids soccer game, instead she was rightly criticized for not being able to check a calendar before committing to something.

She clearly never even bothered to make sure the event with her name and her product was actually cancelled if people still showed up to wait in line.  I mean did she wait until the day before?  What a sorry excuse.  Can you imagine if the roles were reversed?  She would have thrown a conniption. 

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He looks stoned. I can’t understand what he’s talking about. He wants to or doesn’t want to have it out with Kail on TV?

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Good lord could you be any MORE baked off your ass????  I didn’t even watch the video.  

He claimed he wasn’t and said “look at my eyes.” That’s how he always talks in every Live I’ve seen. He repeats everything 5-10 times.  🤦🏻‍♀️

• Love 5
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He claimed he wasn’t and said “look at my eyes.” That’s how he always talks in every Live I’ve seen. He repeats everything 5-10 times.  🤦🏻‍♀️

Uh yuh.  All I saw was his eyes and determined he was high AF.  Whatever dude.  He lives in a world where he apparently thinks presence doesn’t matter.  Does he have a job?  Yeah.  I thought not.

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 8
On 5/17/2020 at 8:39 AM, Tatum said:

What happened to Kail as a kid is truly unfortunate, and I do feel empathy for her, and if this was just about struggling in her relationships, I'd give her some more slack. But she treats everyone horribly and takes no responsibility for any of the issues in her life.

I said this in the Catelynn thread of TM:OG, I can have all the sympathy in the world for the position that child/teen Kailyn was in, having no loving role models, Mom who was a drunk, never knowing her Dad or his family- that’s rough, and kids didn’t ask to be here; but that doesn’t excuse the poor poor poor choices and the NASTY EVIL person Kailyn has chosen to become as an adult. Kailyn has treated every person who’s ever tried to be there for her horribly, and what makes it worse is that I do see she has a natural love and affection for her sons, so that’s going to end up one of two ways

1. She will smother them and make them feel guilty for having any sort of love and affection for anyone that’s not her (like their Dad or friends or anyone) and lay guilt trips on them 

and/or

2. they will eventually do something she doesn’t like (because they will grow into independent adults with their own minds and thoughts about things) and she will have no boundaries and take it as a REJECTION of her parenting (when it doesn’t have jack shit to do with her at all) and cut said child out of her life for some stupid reason. 

Based on what we have seen if each child’s personality Issac will likely be scenario 1, and Lincoln will likey be scenario 2.  Lux is too little at this point to make a guess but that will also depend on what kind of relationships he develops with his paternal family members. 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Based on what we have seen if each child’s personality Issac will likely be scenario 1, and Lincoln will likey be scenario 2.  Lux is too little at this point to make a guess but that will also depend on what kind of relationships he develops with his paternal family members. 

I hope when Lux turns 18, he gets himself vaccinated.

Wait, let me rephrase that.

I hope if Lux makes it to 18 he gets himself vaccinated.

• Love 15

After Jenelle posted her “beach pictures” Kail posted this. 

So she set up her own beach day 😆

Jenelle and David responded. 

I’m not on anyone’s side. They both equally get on my nerves.  

• LOL 8
(edited)
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

After Jenelle posted her “beach pictures” Kail posted this. 

JFC both of you. You're both extremely trashy, self centered people with terrible judgment, and you both owe your offspring apologies. Yet all you can do is talk about who is "fatter"? "Fat" is the least of either of your issues! Fuck both of you.

ETA: OH MY GOD. Just looked at Jenelle's instagram bikini pic. She has seriously put on weight. I actually don't know if her body fat % is less than Kail's anymore. I mean, she's way shorter, but I think Kail might actually be leaner. I wonder if David is encouraging her to gain weight in the hopes that she won't leave him for another man. I mean, my point still stands, weight is the least of these women's issues, but still, pretty shocking.

Edited by Tatum
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

I watched this while mess unfold yesterday. Lol Kail really should have kept her mouth shut but I totally understand what she was trying to say. Basically, for future reference, don't fat shame me when it's obvious your wife has also gained weight. Of course, that point went right over Cletus and Jenelle's head and they doubled down on the shaming. Lol Now, Kail had to an ruin it by pulling out her degrees and ghost-written books. It wasn't necessary and made her look insecure; it's Jenelle and David after all. The custody of the kids dig was enough.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I watched this while mess unfold yesterday. Lol Kail really should have kept her mouth shut but I totally understand what she was trying to say. Basically, for future reference, don't fat shame me when it's obvious your wife has also gained weight. Of course, that point went right over Cletus and Jenelle's head and they doubled down on the shaming. Lol Now, Kail had to an ruin it by pulling out her degrees and ghost-written books. It wasn't necessary and made her look insecure; it's Jenelle and David after all. The custody of the kids dig was enough.

"Don't come after my body" was a pretty provocative way to phrase it, unfortunately. I thought she was saying either David had threatened her with bodily harm or had hit on her.

• Love 3
(edited)

So the kids lived in hell with Javi? No, she married someone she didn't love and made it hell for everyone else. If it was such hell I don't see Isaac wanting to be around Javi or Jo letting Javi be such a part of Isaac's life after they divorced. Javi was suspicious of her because she was being shady and as soon as he was deployed she couldn't wait to jump into bed with someone else. And it really makes me wonder about the 2 miscarriages. Number 1 might have been Javi's but number 2 sure wasn't and they were still married then. So she can cry me a river when she had just as much to do with her marriage crumbling as Javi did. Now her and Chris, please they can't stay together long enough, and people aren't giving her hell for no reason. She says he is a deadbeat, and that is what everyone is questioning.

I hate to tell Chris but that isn't a mancave, it's a meth house. This dude....

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 10

She needs to quit while she is ahead. She thought it was going to work out Community Property Chris because she got pregnant with Lux. Carrying his seed was going to magically make him want quit his promiscuous behavior, settle down and play house! Jokes on her!

• Love 11
On 5/25/2020 at 12:08 AM, galaxychaser said:

I wish I knew how to upload a picture. On Twitter Kail commented that she is open to having more kids. 

Of course she is. She’s got another 15 or so years of spontaneous reproduction (aka have sex and become pregnant) left.....I predict she will have at least one more, 2 or 3 if she doesn’t have a girl. 

• Love 4
On 4/23/2020 at 4:45 PM, Mkay said:

Warning! This may hurt your eyes.  
Also, Kail has been with Chris. She did a Instagram video with pot head and she was filing him and reached into view to grab the pothead out of his lap. 🙄

CF2C1D69-B5D3-4C39-B748-4B0A5B7440AC.jpeg

OMG!!!!! Those thighs and that ass need their own zipcode.

• LOL 5
10 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Is Lux growing a mustache? 
Twitter is posting those pictures and making fun of her. 

Is Lux a girl or boy? either way they are homely looking....

• LOL 2
  • Love 1