Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, TeeMo said:

Poor Isaac looks like he has reached the age where he wishes he did not have to participate in his fame whore mother’s thirsty social media moves. I worry about that kid as he has always had a sensitive soul and I can’t imagine how hard it must be for him to weather Kail’s constant major life swings. 

I really hope Isaac goes to live with his dad soon.

• Love 9
(edited)

Has Kail had her kid yet? I feel like she’s been pregnant for a long time lol. The only reason I ask is I’m wondering what idiotic name she will name this one.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Marley said:

Has Kail has her kid yet? I feel like she’s been pregnant for a long time lol. The only reason I ask is I’m wondering what idiotic name she will name this one.

No. She said maybe Courtland.

• LOL 2

It will be interesting to see if she bonds with this baby and kind of kicks Lux to the curb now that he’s not the “baby” of the bunch, or will this baby be an afterthought that she doesn’t connect with.  I guess it will all depend on her relationship status with Chris on the day it’s born.  I truly think she will play favorites for the rest of these boys lives depending on how she is feeling about their fathers on any given day.  I think for this reason Lincoln probably gets the short end of the stick a lot.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

It will be interesting to see if she bonds with this baby and kind of kicks Lux to the curb now that he’s not the “baby” of the bunch, or will this baby be an afterthought that she doesn’t connect with.  I guess it will all depend on her relationship status with Chris on the day it’s born.  I truly think she will play favorites for the rest of these boys lives depending on how she is feeling about their fathers on any given day.  I think for this reason Lincoln probably gets the short end of the stick a lot.  

Possibly. But Lincoln to me is also the one to be least affected by it (which is not to say he will unaffected, just less so than his brothers). I see him as the one most likely to recognize the toxic traits in his mother and seek refuge with girlfriends or a wife who Kail will no doubt hate. Isaac will probably spend even his adult years bending over backwards for his mother. Lux and No 4 I don't have any idea on. I think Kail's financial situation will deteriorate in a few years (or maybe has already started) and they will bear the brunt of it, not having money in their formative years and not having a strong relationship with their dad and his family.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Tatum said:

Possibly. But Lincoln to me is also the one to be least affected by it (which is not to say he will unaffected, just less so than his brothers). I see him as the one most likely to recognize the toxic traits in his mother and seek refuge with girlfriends or a wife who Kail will no doubt hate. Isaac will probably spend even his adult years bending over backwards for his mother. Lux and No 4 I don't have any idea on. I think Kail's financial situation will deteriorate in a few years (or maybe has already started) and they will bear the brunt of it, not having money in their formative years and not having a strong relationship with their dad and his family.

Yeah I kind of agree with this. I don’t doubt that Kailyn will always provide for all of the kids basic needs, but how she treats the kids once they get to be autonomous beings is going to depend on how much they validate her and kiss her ass. Lux is still really little, kids are HARDWIRED to follow their primary caregivers- I don’t think he will get “tossed aside” for the baby, but if he gets to be a preteen and dares to disagree with Kailyn on anything she’s going to take it as an attack on her parenting and that he doesn’t love her “after all she did for him.” It will never be a simple “I’m the parent, you’re the child, these are the boundaries.” with Kailyn because she wants her children to fill an emotional hole they 1. Aren’t cognitively capable of fulfilling, 2. They didn’t CHOOSE her, she chose them, they may NOT mesh with her on a friendship/interest level as adults. 

• Love 7

If she does have a girl (and I think she'll keep having kids until she does), I wouldn't be surprised if she does then sort of neglect the boys and spend all her time on what she thinks will be her Mini-Me.  Which won't end well for anyone.  

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/16/2020 at 9:08 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Kail Lowry‘s ever-mumbling third baby daddy

HAHA!

“We discussed names but I don’t know what [she’ll] go with. I don’t care anymore."

Mmkay

I mean, I know Kail makes EVERYTHING difficult, so I don't doubt that she makes him seeing Lux very difficult, but he also doesn't really gaf so, I don't even know.

Oooh forgot this one:

Later, he stated that sex with Kail was “addicting.”

🤮🤮

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 8/1/2020 at 4:57 PM, galaxychaser said:

She thinks we care and are chomping at the bits to find out! Kail we.don’t.care. Didn’t she not release. Lux’s name until he was like a month old?

Probably waiting thinking she is Megan Markle.

She's waiting to sell the story to anyone who pays.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, smhjess said:

She's waiting to sell the story to anyone who pays.

Yep. She’s probably waiting to see say Happy Birthday Baby Lo No 1 (aug 5) and introduce Baby Lo 2 the same day.  Isaac has been at Javi and Jo’s which is what she did when she had Lux, too.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Whoa what I got out of that story that Isaac is now 10? Holy shit lol.

I’m sure the name is going to be something stupid.

How many kids does this stupid bitch need lol.

• LOL 5
24 minutes ago, Marley said:

Whoa what I got out of that story that Isaac is now 10? Holy shit lol.

I’m sure the name is going to be something stupid.

How many kids does this stupid bitch need lol.

Well she wants a sour puss princess mini me so a few more. Javi and Jo better get ready to play daddy to more trap babies.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Well she wants a sour puss princess mini me so a few more. Javi and Jo better get ready to play daddy to more trap babies.

Unfortunately yes. Four kids in our culture is A LOT. Four kids with no partner, or consistent source of income or extended family is even harder. She should’ve taken her ass to therapy after Lincoln. Even if she had an “oooops” with a booty call she would be a better parent more emotionally centered. 

• Love 8

Doubtful. I am sure these guys are all freaking out, wondering what the state of their contracts are going to be. I foresee increasingly desperate bids for attention.

While some reality show producers are already making plans for how they can implement safety controls, I bet it's not even going to be worth it for this production company to try. Ratings have been on the decline, these women and their partners have already proven to be PR nightmares, and if they have to pony up the cash for PPE and Covid testing and other safety protocols, I bet that will be the death blow for this franchise.

ETA: per the Ashley, there is a season 10 starting next month. Was this filmed prior to all the shutdowns?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

Who is this?? 🤔

There is the baby 

Oh the suspense of getting to see the baby!  Really Kail!!!!  She's really something.

Why did she give birth at home?  Pandemic of no insurance?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Why did she give birth at home?  Pandemic of no insurance?

Because she thinks she’s trendy, holistic, and cutting edge.  See exhibit A. Placenta shake.  In reality she’s a follower of any new shiny anti-vaxxer mommy blog suggestion.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15

I could have done without seeing her bloody shake.  GROSS.  I don’t care if someone told me I could live to 100 years old if I drank that, I still wouldn’t.   Thinking about it makes me gag.  Sorry, not sorry.  BLECH! 🤮

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
41 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

So she's gone full blown hipster by drinking placenta and being antivax. Please bitch.

Think she did something similar with Lincoln- only she had it put in capsules. That was back in her Miss Delaware Junior Leaguer phase. Maybe she's finally letting go of the idea of Chris and moving on to a different personality to adopt.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Think she did something similar with Lincoln- only she had it put in capsules. That was back in her Miss Delaware Junior Leaguer phase. Maybe she's finally letting go of the idea of Chris and moving on to a different personality to adopt.

Her OB flat out said it was a waste of time with Lincoln.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

When we were at the baby shower for my daughter, my niece (who is a total nut job about certain things) very excitedly offered to 'encapsulate' my daughter's placenta after baby was born. My pragmatic and science minded daughter said there was absolutely no evidence to suggest consuming your placenta was beneficial in any way, so thanks but NO. My niece started in on how eating it is just following what other mammals have been doing forever, so it has to be beneficial. I almost fell off my chair when my daughter looked her in the eye and said "I'm not planning on delivering in the woods where I'll need to eat it to keep coyotes and other predators away. You didn't deliver your kids in the woods, either, so eating it was just gross"😂

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
On 8/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, lovesnark said:

When we were at the baby shower for my daughter, my niece (who is a total nut job about certain things) very excitedly offered to 'encapsulate' my daughter's placenta after baby was born. My pragmatic and science minded daughter said there was absolutely no evidence to suggest consuming your placenta was beneficial in any way, so thanks but NO. My niece started in on how eating it is just following what other mammals have been doing forever, so it has to be beneficial. I almost fell off my chair when my daughter looked her in the eye and said "I'm not planning on delivering in the woods where I'll need to eat it to keep coyotes and other predators away. You didn't deliver your kids in the woods, either, so eating it was just gross"😂

So by her logic, we should be giving ourselves baths with our tongues?  I mean, my cat's bathing himself right now ... he's a mammal.   And my dog, who's also an animal, would eat cat poo if I let her.  Should we eat cat poo? 

Speaking of body waste, it would be funny if people started posting on Kail's social media about the benefits of drinking urine.  See how quick she starts doing that.     

https://www.newsweek.com/drink-your-own-pee-one-colorado-group-says-it-has-good-health-benefits-1444155

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

6. Damn. 

She's going to have to have another one. Chelsea is pregnant.  Although Kail doesn't seem to be constantly measuring and comparing herself to Chelsea like another of the "Teen" moms. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

She's going to have to have another one. Chelsea is pregnant.  Although Kail doesn't seem to be constantly measuring and comparing herself to Chelsea like another of the "Teen" moms. 

Chelsea is pregnant (with child 4), but

1. Chelsea isn’t juggling multiple baby daddies and custody arrangements,

2. Chelsea does have a partner and a support system (even if she and Cole broke up tomorrow, I think he’s proven he’s not a dead beat in the emotional sense and would 100% support his kids AND Aubree too, he wouldn’t cut her out),

3. I think Chelsea and Cole manage their money better than Kailyn. Yes they all like to spend, but I think Chelsea would listen to her Dad enough not to ever fear covering her expenses. Kailyn is a survivor, so I don’t  think she would let her kids go hungry, but I see car repossessions in her future.

4. Chelsea was one of four kids, she did see how it was done. Now I’m not saying only children can’t have big families, but Kailyn never listens to ANYONE- see number 1 about the support system. Kailyn can’t help the family she came from but if she was a half decent human being, Jo or Javi’s families would have been there for her emotionally as a FRIEND. This chick has no friends because she’s “evil.”* Usually only children/ppl without a lot of birth family are excellent at making friends because they have to work to build that social safety net. Kailyn sucks at it- cause she has personality problems. 

*edited to add, I don’t think shes evil in an unredeemable way. If kailyn admitted her mistakes, got some therapy, stopped having kids she could turn things around. But she’s got no support because she doesn’t know how to give support. She thinks giving people “things” will make them loyal, but that attracts losers who just want to use her. If she meets someone nice who thinks she’s fun and tries to build a friendship she abuses them emotionally and they bounce. And now she’s in her late 20s, with four kids, it’s HARDER to make friends now just because of time. 

• Love 10
12 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

6. Damn. 

Remember when she tried to tell us that the reason she wanted a baby with Chris is that she was told it would be very difficult for her to have more children? What happened to that storyline, Kail? I’ve never seen as many “miracle babies” as there are across the Teen Mom franchise. If she ends up with 6 kids, Kail will have 4 miracle babies all on her own! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 17