Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Free puta is free puta. Guess he figured why not if she is offering sex I will get it

But it's not exactly "free" when she keeps having his kids (even if he doesn't spend any money on them).

• Love 7

Good lord this dude. Can you imagine him going for a job interview? How long has he been out of school and he has no job but can find all these women to have sex with. A man with a job is so much more sexy than a bum, what does anyone see in him? I can barely unserstand anything he says. He is always just loafing around. 

And what was it that he just found out?

• Love 8
On 2/16/2020 at 3:20 PM, Mkay said:

If you can decipher his mumbling I think he’s saying he doesn’t have a say in the name since he didn’t with Lux.  

Lord have mercy!!!!!! 

Dear Kail,

You are way to old and comfortable (not wealthy/rich) to still be falling for/participating in this bull****. Chris is not the guy you have a first or even 2nd baby with. He is the guy you let come over while the kids are away, have bomb sex WITH A CONDOM, because apparently that must be the attraction. Make his broke ass a ham sandwich to go and tell him you'll text him in a week or two. 

• Love 15
On 2/15/2020 at 12:10 PM, druzy said:

I have an even better one to imagine. Actually, two.

Imagine lacking the self awareness to blast someone on social media for the life choices they make that are objectively stupid (face tattoo) when you have three baby daddies and eventually four babies? Lowery, have all the seats please. Just come on. 

Imagine getting blasted by someone on social media who has two OTHER baby daddies and two children by two men that AREN'T you, before she's thirty, and actually having to say to yourself, "You know what, she's right, this probably isn't my best idea, the face tattoo." They would have to invent a word better than loser to describe this person.

These two fucking clueless twats. 

• Love 16

I am laughing hysterically at Kail’s  complaints about Chris not doing anything for his kids (sending diapers, wipes, etc) because I specifically remember commenting earlier in this thread about her obnoxious snobbery when she publicly complained about some plain white inexpensive onesies his family purchased for Lux.

Also, complain about Chris’ poor life choices all you want, Kail, but he’s not the one left holding the baby after you guys do the dirty on the kitchen counter. That’s all you. You knew who this man was when you kept letting him into your house. 

• Love 21
27 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

I am laughing hysterically at Kail’s  complaints about Chris not doing anything for his kids (sending diapers, wipes, etc) because I specifically remember commenting earlier in this thread about her obnoxious snobbery when she publicly complained about some plain white inexpensive onesies his family purchased for Lux.

Also, complain about Chris’ poor life choices all you want, Kail, but he’s not the one left holding the baby after you guys do the dirty on the kitchen counter. That’s all you. You knew who this man was when you kept letting him into your house. 

Exactly. First one, ok, whatever. Now the 2nd one and he is still walking around mumbling and still isnt in your bed full time. Such a damn shameful example she is for her kids and letting them be around him , dad of Lux, or not. 

The love of her life treats her like the trash of his life. And he can go on mumbling about he had no choice in thr name, because he is just as fault for #2 as she is. Both are fucking morons.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Lord have mercy!!!!!! 

Dear Kail,

You are way to old and comfortable (not wealthy/rich) to still be falling for/participating in this bull****. Chris is not the guy you have a first or even 2nd baby with. He is the guy you let come over while the kids are away, have bomb sex WITH A CONDOM, because apparently that must be the attraction. Make his broke ass a ham sandwich to go and tell him you'll text him in a week or two. 

Teach the children!!

Remember Mr. Pussy from Sex in the City??  That is not the man you try to build a relationship with and marry.  That is the man you let come over (better yet go on down to the Marriott and never let him know how well you live) blow your back out and send him on his merry way.  You do NOT attach to Mr Pussy. 

Idiot. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Imagine lacking the self awareness to blast someone on social media for the life choices they make that are objectively stupid (face tattoo) when you have three baby daddies and eventually four babies? Lowery, have all the seats please. Just come on.

Even worse, I don't think she's really questioning the stupid life choice, she's just whining that the choice is hypocritical. And she's only saying that because she's mad that they're on the outs now. The next time Chris deigns to drop by for a swim in her pool and/or her lady parts, she'll probably tell him how cool the tattoo is and how good it makes her feel to know that he's reminded of their special, deep connection every time he looks in the mirror. Plus, he's marked as hers (in her deluded mind) for all the world to see. Kail would like to believe that his other hos are jealous of her for having his baby/ies because it proves how deep their connection is. In reality, I'm sure Chris laughs at Kail with whomever he's fucking at the moment (just like he used to laugh with Kail about his other "hos" (Because Kail was totally cool with him fucking around! No, really!)).

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 11

Um, pretty sure we all know what happened (and you added details about how and where it happened with the kitchen counter tweet, Kail).

And go ahead and justify how you came to the decision to have another kid with a man who you acknowledge doesn't do anything for the child you already have with him. I'm sure there's a total justification beyond "I thought trap baby 2 might do the trick to lock Chris down," so go ahead and tell us.  We'll wait. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 23
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

No idea what happened? You got knocked up from a romp  on the kitchen countertop and decided not to get an abortion! Lol

Chris tried to discharge Lux like the kid be was debt and she is complaining he doesn't do anything for him? Hello? 

• Love 11

Lux and oopsie will hate Kail for having them with a deadbeat. And more loser dad figures and babies to follow. I see a lot of angry young men in the future who need therapy.

Kail is Suzy she is just too dumb to see how she is damaging her kids. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

Lux and oopsie will hate Kail for having them with a deadbeat. And more loser dad figures and babies to follow. I see a lot of angry young men in the future who need therapy.

Kail is Suzy she is just too dumb to see how she is damaging her kids. 

And at least suzi didn’t continue to have mistake after mistake. 

• Love 17

Kail posted a photo of her pants unbuttoned. I’m gonna drop that here.  However she did a video after that mentioned she was buying maternity pants (I think) or maybe just larger pants. Anyway she made the comment “I ordered some pants online. Not cheap. They were really expensive. They didn’t fit.” I’m assuming these aren’t the pants but there she goes again talking about her money. 🙄 Sorry I don’t know how to record the video. 

• LOL 7
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

Kail posted a photo of her pants unbuttoned. I’m gonna drop that here.  However she did a video after that mentioned she was buying maternity pants (I think) or maybe just larger pants. Anyway she made the comment “I ordered some pants online. Not cheap. They were really expensive. They didn’t fit.” I’m assuming these aren’t the pants but there she goes again talking about her money. 🙄 Sorry I don’t know how to record the video. 

Kailyn CONSISTENTLY wears labia injuring pants because she wants to believe that she’s 4 sizes smaller than she is. This woman has more than enough disposable income to purchase new clothes as her body grows during pregnancy- there is NO excuse for this. Worst case buy some leggings and long tunics- wear your snow boots to get you through winter time. When is this baby due again?

I belong to a plus size guest Disney Group on Facebook (I joined for the Disney bound and Cos play ideas in my size) and I’m amazed at the number of women who whine about rashes and chaffing and being uncomfortable- honey it’s cause your clothing is TOO DAMN SMALL. And Kailyn isn’t even “big” in the grand scheme of things compared to most of America- meaning that she can find her size almost anywhere she wants to shop. Wear. Clothes. That. Fit. 

• Love 14
56 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

This woman has more than enough disposable income to purchase new clothes as her body grows during pregnancy- there is NO excuse for this. Worst case buy some leggings and long tunics- wear your snow boots to get you through winter time. When is this baby due again

News flash - back in "ancient" times (i.e. when I had my babies) women were known to SAVE THEIR PREGNANCY CLOTHES for the next pregnancy.

• Love 19
40 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

News flash - back in "ancient" times (i.e. when I had my babies) women were known to SAVE THEIR PREGNANCY CLOTHES for the next pregnancy.

Well yes I know, but when has Kailyn ever been forward thinking enough to save ANYTHING? In “normal people world” baby and maternity clothes were saved for the next go ground, even my childfree self knows that. 

35 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

She didn't buy any with Lux, she just probably walked around with her pants unbuttoned. Why be more uncomfortable? Just buy some maternity clothes. They make some cute ass maternity clothes. 

That’s right she did NOT buy any with Lux, because she would rather just injure her labia than be comfortable or fashionable. I do NOT understand this one wit. 

• Love 9

Or if she had friends that she kept for more than five minutes, they probably would share any old maternity clothes they had.  When I worked in an office that required professional wear, my group of friends had a collective bunch of suits, cocktail dresses etc in maternity sizes that got passed down to the next most likely to get pregnant.  I inherited them at some point but never needed them.  I passed them along to the next woman in the group who did.

• Useful 5
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Or if she had friends that she kept for more than five minutes, they probably would share any old maternity clothes they had.  When I worked in an office that required professional wear, my group of friends had a collective bunch of suits, cocktail dresses etc in maternity sizes that got passed down to the next most likely to get pregnant.  I inherited them at some point but never needed them.  I passed them along to the next woman in the group who did.

This is true but remember Kailyn is still relatively young. I think in the USA the average age for a first time mom is 25, she’s 27. I can see her not having a lot of peers that have kids. Also she doesn’t have a career outside of being an MTV reality star, she doesn’t have co-workers because she doesn’t work!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 2/20/2020 at 7:43 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

I guess any attention is good attention because the trolls as they say, stay having their foot on Kail's neck.

I love “Sean’s Xbox!”  Always the funniest, and I love the name.

25 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Did somebody call her a deadbeat mom?  Does her son getting an A on a paper mean she can't possibly be one?  I don't understand what one has to do with the other.  She sounds awfully defensive.

kail.jpg

Exactly!!  Your kid getting 100% is not exceptional.  I have 1 straight A student and 1... not straight A student.  I don’t take credit for the As!!  And I don’t take blame for the not-As. 

On 2/21/2020 at 2:58 AM, Mkay said:

Very curious what “expensive” pants are to her.  Did anyone on Twitter ask?

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I love “Sean’s Xbox!”  Always the funniest, and I love the name.

Exactly!!  Your kid getting 100% is not exceptional.  I have 1 straight A student and 1... not straight A student.  I don’t take credit for the As!!  And I don’t take blame for the not-As. 

Very curious what “expensive” pants are to her.  Did anyone on Twitter ask?

They didn’t ask. She drug out the word very so you’d know she meant a lot.  🙄 

My parents fought horrible. I’m talking punching, guns being pulled, drinking, full on abuse.  They weren’t involved with our school work and you know what, I was a straight A student and graduated in the top ten in 8th grade.  My parents did not take credit for it. Why would they? My daughter makes good grades. I don’t take credit for it. It’s all her. 

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Did somebody call her a deadbeat mom?  Does her son getting an A on a paper mean she can't possibly be one?  I don't understand what one has to do with the other.  She sounds awfully defensive.

kail.jpg

what is with the French 7?  Do some schools teach the students to put a line through the seven? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Lemons said:

what is with the French 7?  Do some schools teach the students to put a line through the seven? 

Interesting. I started taking French in the 6th grade at age 11 and have put lines through my sevens ever since. It’s a habit that stuck immediately!

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, LBS said:

Here's a thought, Kail.  You actually DO NOT have to confirm anything to US magazine, The Ashley, TMZ, your neighbors, your friends, your dog, your hairdresser, the pigeons in your yard about the details of the conception of your child especially since they are detrimental to said child when they learn to google.   Jesusgodleah.

Next season I need to see Kail giving a press conference to all the pigeons in her yard. I need this. For science.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

What does "intentionally got her pregnant" even mean? Especially considering that she had a restraining order against him at the time. Was he somehow surreptitiously tracking her menstrual cycle, then he tricked her into letting him into her house when he knew she was ovulating, then he was like, "Kail, what's that thing behind the canisters on your counter?" and when she bent over for a closer look he stuck his dick in her?

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, christie said:

I've never been pregnant so I don't know but aren't hot tubs forbidden when you're pregnant? Hot tubs and sushi; I always thought they were a no no for pregnsnt ladies.

Hot tubs are frowned upon while pregnant. I don't know how dangerous they actually are to the baby- something about how they can make your body temperature rise too high which has shown a small chance of causing birth defects in an extremely limited study. It's one of those things I think that probably  won't cause any lasting harm, but so easy to avoid, so why chance it? Of all the ways Kail has exposed her kids to unsavory things, this probably isn't even top 50.

12 hours ago, TheRealT said:

What does "intentionally got her pregnant" even mean? Especially considering that she had a restraining order against him at the time. Was he somehow surreptitiously tracking her menstrual cycle, then he tricked her into letting him into her house when he knew she was ovulating, then he was like, "Kail, what's that thing behind the canisters on your counter?" and when she bent over for a closer look he stuck his dick in her?

I would guess she means that he didn't pull out when he could have, which is what she accused him of last time. I am sure her subtext here is that Chris intentionally knocked her up to keep her away from other men, or in some way punish her for trying to leave him. These people are all trash.

• Love 13

Kail isn't fucking 12 years old, she is fucking 27 or 57, the bitch should know her body by now. I think the one that did anything intentional was her. Home slice wasn't around her to know her cycle and sorry but I don't think he's that smart to know shit about the female reproductive cycle.

• Love 16