Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Birdee said:

Holy swollen pregnancy cankles, Batman! Kidding, kidding, but seriously, that's the only time my ankles have ever looked like that...

My father always called those "piano legs" because they go straight up and down* and have no definition in the ankle. (* Until you get to Kail's butt, that is.)

• LOL 2
9 hours ago, Stusan said:

My father always called those "piano legs" because they go straight up and down* and have no definition in the ankle. (* Until you get to Kail's butt, that is.)

I think Kail's are more like telephone poles than piano legs, but that's just me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 3/16/2019 at 7:47 AM, toodywoody said:

Omg she is so thin here. Originally face and teeth. She looked great here and she is smiling.

I will just leave this here. Duh mf you were fucking a fuck boy. You chased after this fucker,  broke up your marriage and treated everyone like shit over a fuck boy.

Screenshot_20190316-070400_Instagram.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=9802546

Seriously, who ever thought Kailyn was dating Bone? It's obviously about Dom (who now wants nothing to do with her after a rando on Twitter spilled the cheating beans and sent out a flurry of sulky tweets about how "in love" she was with Kail during their 2 month relationship). She only publicly pines for people who ignore her, so Becky wouldn't make sense, but I also think Becky has known Kail's drama long enough to know she's not worth hooking up with. Kail can fuck off with her pity party about "the one who got away" when she was perfectly happy throwing Dom under the bus and denying that their relationship was sexual (read: not a "real" relationship) as soon as she thought she had a chance with Chris again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Is that a surburban or Yukon she is posing in front of? Thought these weren't good enough for her? 

It was her rental in California. But I get what you're saying. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

It was her rental in California. But I get what you're saying. 

I'm surprised it was good enough to pose on and I'm surprised she didn't insist on renting a Range Rover or some shit. Don't know why she needs a fucking big ass Yukon or Surburban to drive around in California anyway, I guess to carry around her big ass and big head.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

They should get their pay significantly docked for failing to attend the reunion or failing to stay for and participate in taping ALL segments for the reunion. If they want to storm offstage for dramatic effect, they should be required to return to resume filming within X minutes or have their pay docked. I'm tired of all this drama around them attending and fully participating in the ONE major all-employee event for their ridiculously overpaying job.

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Who IS going to show up for the “reunion”?

Leah said her and Jeremy are.  Maybe Chelsea. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Jenelle is claiming sickness already.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Cheese and rice!  I have no words that are appropriate at this time.  I wish them all the best of luck in the benefits line?  I guess? If y’all can’t stand to sit a spell with Sad Panda, then good luck with real life!  

Don’t let it hit ya where the good Lord split ya! 🤣

7 hours ago, Mkay said:

That zipper is straining. 

Which zipper?  And also, if you don’t have your Bebe’s kids with ya, why you need to rent a vehicle???  Limo, town car or whatever!  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, TheRealT said:

They should get their pay significantly docked for failing to attend the reunion or failing to stay for and participate in taping ALL segments for the reunion. If they want to storm offstage for dramatic effect, they should be required to return to resume filming within X minutes or have their pay docked. I'm tired of all this drama around them attending and fully participating in the ONE major all-employee event for their ridiculously overpaying job.

I know, why is she always bitching and moaning?  Such an easy job and she will have zero followers to buy the crap she sells without the show.  

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, druzy said:

Apparently claiming a hostile work environment gets them out of the reunions. 

Oh for fuck's sake. These girls and their sycophants get a free trip to New York and all they have to do for it is film a Q&A, and they're bitching about unequal treatment? I swear, cancel this shit and let them experience real life. They'll all be broke within three years.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

I actually don't see a need for a reunion. I never have. This isn't Housewives. These women (typically) don't interact with each other. They live in completely different states. So there's really no need to bring them all together. Instead, I think it makes more sense to fly Drew out to them and do one-on-one check-ups at the end of the season. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I'm still confused. Kail was mad that both she and Briana were slated to Skype in? Although, that does seem superfluous. I suppose Kail wanted to be there in person while Jenelle and Briana skyped in, and MTV was treating Kail like she was equally to blame for the physical altercation.

Hey ladies, you know if any of you had real jobs, do you have any idea how ridiculous it would feel to waste energy getting pissed about this?

• Love 6

Well, if they get paid $300K a year, but only get 1500 for attending the reunion, it does seem like not much motivation.  I know $1500 sounds like a lot to us random folk, lol, but in reality if they are getting their regular paycheck they won't miss this $.  MTV is stupid not to make them go contractually--they are employees and shouldn't just get to decide like this.

• Love 16
(edited)

I think that's what The Ashley said, but also said the girls could be fined for not coming, but did not list a dollar amount of the potential fine. As the contract could easily include this, I can only conclude production doesn't care much if they come or not.

ETA:

“The girls make about $1500 to attend and film the Reunion, so they would obviously not get paid that sum,” the source said. “They may also be fined, likely what their episodic rate is.” 

How many episodes are in a season? That could add up to a mid 5 figure sum, which considering how these girls spend money, they probably couldn't pay. That said, how strict is production in enforcing it, if they even issued it to begin with? They probably only invoke it if they really want to get a certain dramatic confrontation on camera.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I laughed way too hard on the first two comments to this post. (Someone snarks that the Realest has too much time on their hands. Their response is randomly hilarious). 

• LOL 4

Who is this new producer that asked her to do another lingerie shoot?? Is that for real?

20 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I laughed so hard at Javi - everything. 

Also laughed at The Ashley's screenshot of Javi- well, I'M coming to the reunion! Wouldn't miss it!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Who is this new producer that asked her to do another lingerie shoot?? Is that for real?

Also laughed at The Ashley's screenshot of Javi- well, I'M coming to the reunion! Wouldn't miss it!

It’s true. She went on a twitter rant the other day.  

• Love 4
(edited)
14 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I don’t like her, but how is Kail any more to blame for reunion chaos and violence than Briana and Jenelle?

Ummm, not sure which post you are quoting? I don’t think Kail is necessarily any more responsible for reunion chaos? I do think she is a hosebest, though.

Edited by Adiba
misspelled hose beast
  • Love 4
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Mkay said:

It’s true. She went on a twitter rant the other day.  

Can you provide some more details? A producer pressured her into doing a lingerie shoot?

First of all, why, and second of all, since when does she have to be "pressured" into doing that?

ETA: went back to page 259. It sounds like she was down for a boudoir shoot, just not as her main storyline on the show.

Edited by Tatum
(edited)
6 hours ago, Tatum said:

I think that's what The Ashley said, but also said the girls could be fined for not coming, but did not list a dollar amount of the potential fine. As the contract could easily include this, I can only conclude production doesn't care much if they come or not.

ETA:

How many episodes are in a season? That could add up to a mid 5 figure sum, which considering how these girls spend money, they probably couldn't pay. That said, how strict is production in enforcing it, if they even issued it to begin with? They probably only invoke it if they really want to get a certain dramatic confrontation on camera.

I have no idea how accurate The Ashley is, but if they only pay them $1500/300,000 to do so, it seems like MTV doesn't much care whether they attend the reunions or not. Many parents would miss an event that paid them such a small proportion of their income (and took up at least 3-4 days) just because it was inconvenient. A dual-income family like Chelsea and Cole has to make at least $400K when you add up Chelsea's MTV money, Cole's MTV money, Cole's salary from his job, and both of their incomes from SM (+whatever else they have going on). I think C&C might attend the reunion anyway just to be "responsible" and "good employees," but most of these people have no work ethic.

All of that to say, if it's true that that's how their pay is structured, MTV is stupid. Paying them essentially nothing to attend makes it easy for them to miss the reunion/refuse to participate in various ways and put MTV in the position of having to beg them to get enough footage to make a show (or 3, as it seems to go lately). If they're (basically) not being paid, their only motivation to fully cooperate with the reunion is for famewhoring/to have the opportunity to confront people they have conflicts with in front of the cameras. But they have considerable platforms on SM and in the tabloid media, so that's not necessarily the draw it could be.

They should tie at least 20-25% of their total pay to attending and fully participating in the reunion. If they attend, but act up, there should be a schedule for how much each failure to deliver will cost them- e.g., if they only attend 1 out of 2 scheduled taping days, they receive only 20% of the total payment; if they delay taping for more than 1 hour because of refusing to come on stage, being belligerent with staff/other cast members, etc., etc. they are docked $X per hour; and so on.

Their behavior and entitlement is completely ridiculous. Real entertainers, who train and hone their craft for years, don't act half as divaish as these girls do because they know that they're making great money (to do a job they love) and that there are literally thousands of people who would happily take their jobs, even for far less money. World-renowned brain surgeons and brilliant nuclear physicists don't treat their employers this way, but these people, who have accomplished basically nothing, bloviate about the "respect" they "deserve" and what they will and will not do if they don't get it to their employers, who, though they are assholes, are far more intelligent and accomplished than these girls will ever be.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Eh, they probably don't really care if they come or not. If none of the girls showed up, they'd probably just air a clip show in its place.

Making a significant financial penalty for not coming is asking for trouble, IMO. I think it opens up a lot of liability to force someone to come to a show where cast members have been physically violent with each other. Plus, these girls are dumb enough to cut off their noses to spite their faces, and I can see them easily flouncing off and refusing to pay and saying they won't sign on for another season. They'll come back with their tails between their legs, sure, but that takes time and energy and production would probably rather just offer a small stipend and hope that flying to NYC or LA on MTV's dime is enough to get them to come.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Eh, they probably don't really care if they come or not. If none of the girls showed up, they'd probably just air a clip show in its place.

Making a significant financial penalty for not coming is asking for trouble, IMO. I think it opens up a lot of liability to force someone to come to a show where cast members have been physically violent with each other. Plus, these girls are dumb enough to cut off their noses to spite their faces, and I can see them easily flouncing off and refusing to pay and saying they won't sign on for another season. They'll come back with their tails between their legs, sure, but that takes time and energy and production would probably rather just offer a small stipend and hope that flying to NYC or LA on MTV's dime is enough to get them to come.

What you're saying makes sense, but I find it odd that MTV doesn't really care about producing an event that typically results in 3-4 episodes (I think they sometimes even do a "lost footage from the reunion" ep, in addition to as many as 3 basic parts to the reunion). I would think that they get higher ratings for the reunions (at least the first 1-2 episodes) because casual viewers can get a recap and see just the "juicy" parts of the season (since the show has become so boring).

I feel like MTV is too afraid of losing "the talent," to the point where it's actually hurting the entertainment value of the show. They've taken breaks in production before. If these girls want to play "hard ball," MTV should do the same and suspend filming for 3-6 months to reassess whether the show is sufficiently profitable to continue. When Kail is suddenly losing $75-150K of her cushy income, she'll be singing a very different tune, while MTV would probably make more money having a delayed season of the show. The show doesn't get blockbuster ratings as it is and they're likely to continue to drop, so creating some media buzz about whether the show is going to be canceled would probably help since there is an audience that has some investment in these particular "characters."

I can't see many new viewers being drawn in by the current casts' stories. People who are the same age/older than the cast would see them as spoiled and frivolous. What late 20's/early 30's parents working and taking care of their families want to watch losers their age acting like teenagers? What singles in that age group want to watch peers acting stupid with multiple young kids in tow? Younger people would see them as boring/unrelatable. They're not even particularly interesting in their dysfunction. There are tons of reality shows featuring people who are fucked up in far more compelling/entertaining ways (without dragging little kids into it).

• Love 11
(edited)

I mean, if my work was offering a free/expenses paid trip to NYC plus $1500, I'd be there in a heartbeat (even if I had to spend "work hours" in a studio with these idiots & have Dr. Drew lob softball questions at me on stage).  They really don't know how good they have it. 

These girls all have other co-parents without "real" jobs  or a family member/random hanger-on to watch their kids while they're on the trip.  NYC is one of my favorite cities - even if I had to spend a fair chunk of the trip in the studio I'd go just so I could go out around the city at night/etc (or I'd use the $1500 to extend my trip a day or two and go to a museum and see a show).  I'd be enjoying my annual little trip to NYC on my work's dime every year (except for if I had just had a baby or was heavily pregnant or something).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 19

Is she talking to Tyler? Or is he retweeting what she said?

Kail, I can't keep carping on what you did in 2013. I need new material! And let's face it, you're pretty willing to provide...

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Is she talking to Tyler? Or is he retweeting what she said?

Kail, I can't keep carping on what you did in 2013. I need new material! And let's face it, you're pretty willing to provide...

He's retweeting what she said because he too is an idiot. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5