Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

I think you can opt out at most public schools if you say it's for religious reasons.

But personally, I like another PTV-er's theory that Lux has been vaccinated this whole time, Kail just says he hasn't to get people to talk about her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

I think you can opt out at most public schools if you say it's for religious reasons.

But personally, I like another PTV-er's theory that Lux has been vaccinated this whole time, Kail just says he hasn't to get people to talk about her.

I think they are starting to crack down on that, and the medical exemptions too, unless Jessica Biel has her way.

Does anyone know why Kail doesn't want Herve to be vaccinated?  What is her reason?  Maybe Chris told her not to.  I could see him making uninformed decisions and Kail going along with it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I think they are starting to crack down on that, and the medical exemptions too, unless Jessica Biel has her way.

Does anyone know why Kail doesn't want Herve to be vaccinated?  What is her reason?  Maybe Chris told her not to.  I could see him making uninformed decisions and Kail going along with it.

She said Lincoln has not had his vaccinations either. She said on Isaac did because she was uneducated about it back then. 🙄

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She said Lincoln has not had his vaccinations either. She said on Isaac did because she was uneducated about it back then. 🙄

I bet that's not true about Lincoln. Javi might have been scared of Hulk back in the day, but I'd imagine he'd get that taken care of since their divorce. Kail may have medical rights but I would think there would be exceptions for something like vaccinations.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I don't know why Lauren is cheesing so hard. She was Javi's third choice. Not exactly a Cinderella story.

Even worse, she is third choice after Briana, and maybe even Kail. I would be ashamed as hell to be someone's sloppy thirds after those two lazy, useless skanks.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
On 6/18/2019 at 1:32 PM, Mkay said:

And what she means by “uneducated” is that Netflix wasn’t as popular when Isaac was a baby so she didn’t have access to all that “research” in their documentaries. What a moron this girl is. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
6 hours ago, TeeMo said:

And what she means by “uneducated” is that Netflix wasn’t as popular when Isaac was a baby so she didn’t have access to all that “research” in their documentaries. What a moron this girl is. 

You can watch something on Netflix with that promotes that bullshit?  Is there a documentary?  

• Love 1
On 6/21/2019 at 12:01 AM, druzy said:

I needed to kill time in an airport queue so I took one for the team and watched the video. 

First up, clearly Kail doesn't care that she looks unprofessional and sloppy. Her hair is greasy and dirty and she's filming it on a random bed with a blanket. For someone who did media, she clearly didn't learn that your public image should involve looking like you had a shower that morning. 

Next, her friend Lisa has to be one of the most desperate she's had. This 'new friend' pops up and talks endlessly about how she'd seen Kail on TM2 but she's totally nice and not the bitch that we see each week. Girl is clearly hanging out for one of those free holidays and it shows. Not to mention the hideous peach claws that she's got on her fingers. 

Next, she says that she's been on even more vacations with Leah that we haven't seen. I think she means that we haven't seen them on TM2 but it's just a little reminder that she spends more time on holidays for her own self than holidays with her kids. And she had absolutely zero shame about it. 

Then, she just choses to not answer a question about her relationship with Dom and in the classic TM2 way, just says that she doesn't want to talk about it. Well clearly you did because otherwise you would have cut that out of the video which has clearly been (badly) edited. She's just dragging it back to get the clicks and the comments and drama back since she's got nothing else going on at the moment. Can't have Jenelle getting all the headlines! 

Then she says that she does want a girl although she's totally happy with her boys. Considering 2/3 of her baby daddies are taken and the last one only comes around during summer for the free pool, not sure how that's going to work out for her. Maybe she can trade Chris a car for another baby. 

The final part that I saw was Kail earnestly telling us that she is 'definitely self aware' which has to be only funny joke she made the whole time. It's hilarious that she thinks that recalling her bitchy, awful behaviour for her try hard fake friends is self awareness. 

Tldr: Kail put no effort into this besides looking at Insta and still has no ability to see her own faults as per usual. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
(edited)
On 6/21/2019 at 3:07 PM, heatherchandler said:

You can watch something on Netflix with that promotes that bullshit?  Is there a documentary?  

Netflix and Prime eliminated most of the videos from their line-ups.

How Netflix, Amazon and other tech giants are addressing anti-vaxxers

Amazon Pulls Anti-Vaccination Documentaries

Amazon has yanked at least five anti-vaccination documentaries questioning the safety of vaccines from its Prime Video streaming platform.

The move came just hours after U.S. Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) publicly announced that he’d sent a letter to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos expressing concern that Amazon is “surfacing and recommending products and content that discourage parents from vaccinating their children.”

The anti-vax documentaries had been available in the U.S. as part of Prime Video but as of Friday afternoon were not available to stream. Those include “Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe”; “We Don’t Vaccinate!”; “The Greater Good”; “Shoot ‘Em Up: The Truth About Vaccines,” a purported exposé on the danger vaccines pose by potentially contributing to autism, asthma and neurological damage; and “Man Made Epidemic,” described as an investigation into “the autism epidemic and whether MMR vaccines have a role to play.”

“Vaxxed,” directed and written by leading anti-vax proponent Andrew Wakefield, questions the link between vaccinations and autism. It was selected to be screened at the 2016 Tribeca Film Festival before a backlash prompted festival co-founder Robert De Niro to drop it from the lineup. Following the controversy, the film’s distributor gave it a limited theatrical release.

Amazon reps did not respond to requests for comment. Amazon’s removal of the anti-vax documentaries from Prime Video was first reported by BuzzFeed News.

While the anti-vaccination movies were no longer available on Prime Video, DVDs of the titles remained available for purchase on Amazon (with the exception of “We Don’t Vaccinate!”). The ecommerce behemoth also continues to list multiple anti-vax books for sale on the site.

Earlier Friday, Schiff announced the letter addressed to Bezos, which said in part, “There is strong evidence to suggest that at least part of the source of [the anti-vaccination] trend is the degree to which medically inaccurate information about vaccines surface on the websites where many Americans get their information, among them Amazon. As the largest online marketplace in the world, Amazon is in a unique position to shape consumption.” He also cited a CNN report that Amazon accepts paid advertising that contains misinformation about vaccines.

Two weeks ago, Schiff also had sent a letter to Google and Facebook requesting details on how the companies planned to combat the spread of information discouraging parents from vaccinating their children.

As Schiff noted in each of the letters to Amazon, Facebook and Google, there’s overwhelming scientific and medical evidence that childhood vaccinations are both safe and effective at curbing disease outbreaks. He also cited Washington State’s declaration of a public health emergency due to a measles outbreak in Clark County, “signaling the resurgence of a potentially fatal disease that was effectively eliminated from the United States decades ago by vaccines.”

Last week, YouTube said it will no longer serve ads on channels that espouse anti-vaccination rhetoric. The Google-owned video giant cited its advertising policy that bans “dangerous and harmful” content from eligibility in its monetization program. Facebook has said it is working to “reduce the distribution of health-related misinformation” on the platform.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

I’m not too concerned about the books out there about the misinformation on vaccines because I doubt most anti-vaxxers read or would take the time to actually read a book as opposed to watching something on you tube.

• Love 17

One of my friends posted an article about research from the University of Central Florida that suggests a link between autism and pregnant mothers eating processed foods.  If I were braver, I'd tweet that link to Kail, but I don't want her or her minions going after me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Maybe she’s remodeling a new-ish house before moving in.  Surely it wasn’t built that fast. 

A while back, someone posted that she didn't get the lot she wanted to build on. She must have bought a new McMansion to try to keep Chris around for the summer.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

How much is Kail going to spend to remodel this house?  No way is she keeping the gold fixtures or tile in most of the bathrooms.  She spent $200k on the last home's remodel and this is much much bigger and the parts that need remodeling are a lot worse IMO.

• Love 2

I do not see the need in a 7000 sq foot house. It looks like nothing special to me and there is no fucking way I would saddle myself with the taxes for that house. Why does she need land? Is she taking after Catelynn and getting horses? Wtf is wrong with these people? Save your fucking money, do not blow it on a newer bigger house. Like wtf. And I wasn't impressed with this house.

• Love 11
54 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

I do not see the need in a 7000 sq foot house. It looks like nothing special to me and there is no fucking way I would saddle myself with the taxes for that house. Why does she need land? Is she taking after Catelynn and getting horses? Wtf is wrong with these people? Save your fucking money, do not blow it on a newer bigger house. Like wtf. And I wasn't impressed with this house.

It's a dud of a house.  It has the impressive square footage and driveway and tasteful pool but is in all other ways very cheaply done and tacky.  It looks like something a wealthy 70 year old couple would have considered top of the line in 1990.  She is going to spend $100k on fixing all the parts she doesn't like.  She's going to pay $7k in taxes, $2-3k a month in landscaping and housekeeping  and pool maintenance on a property that size and she still has to pay for furniture and utilities.  Caitlynn can sell a horse, Kail is going to lose everything with this home and the $200k she spent to remodel the last home.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

She made it to easy to find her house. People warned her not to post pictures. Twitter has already done their thing. I don’t see the need to leave where she already is.  She’s doing it to try to win Chris over. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I took a look at the Zillow listing. The damn elementary school is rated a 5 out if 10!!!!!!! For a house that is close to a mil, the schools better be well...damn well! Lol  but then again, a school district worth the price tag of your house is  nothing when all that matters is being close to baby daddy no. 50-11!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I don't want to violate forum rules about revealing her location. But I was just wondering if anyone can confirm if the new house is still close to Javi/Jo or further away? I remember that was a big issue with the build she was going to do. I'm ASSUMING she's moved to another school district since that has been brought up. I think that is pretty lousy if there's no other reason to move than the house itself. Surely she could have found something she likes that would allow her to keep the boys in their schools? Isaac, especially, has probably built a lot of solid relationships. 

• Love 12
51 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I think the new house is in Middleton...what region are Javi and Jo?

Correct. 

She picked a location in the “middle.” Closer to Chris. 😆

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

And what was wrong with her house? Why does she buy a new house every 2 to 4 years? I don't understand people that do that and I am still baffled why she needs this house? Why have a full basement with a bar, she never keeps friends that long, so how is she going to entertain in that basement? I just don't get it. 

• Love 12
17 hours ago, toodywoody said:

And what was wrong with her house? Why does she buy a new house every 2 to 4 years? I don't understand people that do that and I am still baffled why she needs this house? Why have a full basement with a bar, she never keeps friends that long, so how is she going to entertain in that basement? I just don't get it. 

For Chris (and his entourage).  I don’t see any other reason other than to “impress” people and prove she is fancy.   

The maintenance, utilities and taxes on this house have got to be astronomical.  

• Love 14

Has anyone confirmed she actually bought the house? I know it takes awhile, but usually Zillow updates when there is a pending offer or sale and this listing is still accepting requests for information/showings.

1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Has anyone confirmed she actually bought the house? I know it takes awhile, but usually Zillow updates when there is a pending offer or sale and this listing is still accepting requests for information/showings.

Last transfer I see was in 2011. If she’s closed, it’s not showing up yet in the records I can access. 

33 minutes ago, Faul McCartney said:

Last transfer I see was in 2011. If she’s closed, it’s not showing up yet in the records I can access. 

Hmm, I know it takes a few weeks sometimes for the filing to get recorded, so she feasibly could have just closed this week or last, but usually Zillow does note that the property is pending transactions, usually once an offer has been accepted. Guess this could be an exception but I wonder if either A. the reddit reader got the address wrong, or B. Kail was talking out of her ass, as usual, and referred to this as "her new house" the way I referred to Josh Hartnett as "my boyfriend" back in 2001. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

As far as Kail’s latest Barbie’s Dream House, I call shenanigans. The house is still listed as for sale on the actual real estate agent’s site. The house has only been on her listing for 17 days. This is probably another case of Kail trying to keep herself relevant. As if. 

• Love 3

At least one of the pictures in her post was identical to a picture from the house listing.  So either the paperwork hasn't gone through/her offer hasn't been accepted or she's posting random pictures off websites to get clicks/look like she's buying.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Fosca said:

At least one of the pictures in her post was identical to a picture from the house listing.  So either the paperwork hasn't gone through/her offer hasn't been accepted or she's posting random pictures off websites to get clicks/look like she's buying.

Was that her post though? The link on the other page is someone else's twitter that tags her, but I went to her twitter page and couldn't find any reference to the house. Maybe she removed it though after someone on Reddit dox'd her.

Regardless, I don't believe the sale has gone through. I find it hard to believe none of the listings would show this as pending, and to be frank, I really don't think she'd be able to get a mortgage that large. I also don't think she'd be willing to part with the $200K+ required to close (20% down, origination fee to lender, title insurance, MRT, registration fees, etc.). Kail, like a lot of people who grew up poor and then came into money, seems really hesitant to plunk a large liquid reserve down in exchange for a non liquid asset. You don't always need to put 20% down, but for a person who has previously owned homes, reports income in the $300-500K range, and does not qualify for any special programs- I expect any lender she'd talk to would require this.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Was that her post though? The link on the other page is someone else's twitter that tags her, but I went to her twitter page and couldn't find any reference to the house. Maybe she removed it though after someone on Reddit dox'd her.

Regardless, I don't believe the sale has gone through. I find it hard to believe none of the listings would show this as pending, and to be frank, I really don't think she'd be able to get a mortgage that large. I also don't think she'd be willing to part with the $200K+ required to close (20% down, origination fee to lender, title insurance, MRT, registration fees, etc.). Kail, like a lot of people who grew up poor and then came into money, seems really hesitant to plunk a large liquid reserve down in exchange for a non liquid asset. You don't always need to put 20% down, but for a person who has previously owned homes, reports income in the $300-500K range, and does not qualify for any special programs- I expect any lender she'd talk to would require this.

She originally posted it on her Instagram Story.  Someone brought it to twitter.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

NSFW

So Kailyn asks for a kiss, and Chris tells her “no, eat my dick”? Isn’t that an insult?!! I know couples tease each other all the time with sexual “keep away” and they are being silly, NOT a insulting, but 1. They don’t upload it, and 2. No one who cares about someone at all says “eat my dick” in that manner. What in the hell?!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7