Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I'm sure everybody is aware Kail and Javi are on the new Marriage Boot camp show!  That should be special!!!!

They were on a few seasons ago. 

• Love 2

I have things I want to do and I just do not want to put myself in a position where I would maybe act out of character again for somebody who is not affecting my day-to-day life,

In Kail-speak, this roughly translates to "I still have an out of control temper and a tendency towards violence, and rather than work on this, I just prefer to avoid any scenario that will provoke me and show the world that I haven't changed".

I mean, I guess that's better than actively looking for a fight, but still, treating the symptoms, not the problem.

This reminds me of the Real World Las Vegas (original season) when a female cast member chucked a fork at a male cast member's head. Although it did not actually hit him, he insisted she leave, because "if she tried to hit him again he might hit her back and end up being that guy that hit a girl on TV". Like, dude, she shouldn't have thrown that at you and she shouldn't try to hit you, but if you're really so concerned that you might end up slugging someone half your size out of anger, maybe work on that instead of trying to get every would-be fork thrower out of your life to avoid temptation to hit them.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

In Kail-speak, this roughly translates to "I still have an out of control temper and a tendency towards violence, and rather than work on this, I just prefer to avoid any scenario that will provoke me and show the world that I haven't changed".

I mean, I guess that's better than actively looking for a fight, but still, treating the symptoms, not the problem.

This reminds me of the Real World Las Vegas (original season) when a female cast member chucked a fork at a male cast member's head. Although it did not actually hit him, he insisted she leave, because "if she tried to hit him again he might hit her back and end up being that guy that hit a girl on TV". Like, dude, she shouldn't have thrown that at you and she shouldn't try to hit you, but if you're really so concerned that you might end up slugging someone half your size out of anger, maybe work on that instead of trying to get every would-be fork thrower out of your life to avoid temptation to hit them.

Stephen and Brynn! I remember that. Man, that season was a hot mess, but tame by today's reality show standards. 

In other news, yeah, Kail is hopeless. Grow up ffs.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, kaydub said:

Stephen and Brynn! I remember that. Man, that season was a hot mess, but tame by today's reality show standards. 

In other news, yeah, Kail is hopeless. Grow up ffs.

Do you remember Stephen telling Aryssa that he made some "amazing" points regarding his feelings? And Aryssa responds, you've made some...points.

She, like me, was probably pretty disturbed to hear that Stephen didn't feel like he could trust himself not to hit Brynn if she ever threw another tantrum, and that his solution to this was not to maybe check his impulse control skills, but rather just avoid every "dumb bitch" that might set him off, lest he be outed on TV as a woman beater. (And for further clarification- it wasn't him potentially hitting a woman per se that made him nervous, it was going on public record as doing so).

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 9

Kail is organizing a Go Fund Me

Kailyn Lowry is organizing this fundraiser.

Created 1 day ago

Animals & Pets

Sweet Penny  is only 3.5 years old and unfortunately suffering from IVDD. Her brother from the same litter was found to have suffer from the same disease, and needed emergency surgery. Penny’s condition has worsened to complete immobility, the inability to use the bathroom by herself, and low quality of life.

Penny bonded so closely with my friend Christine and they became inseparable years ago, it was only right for her to live with Christine who loves her to no end. She is now facing the tough choice of raising money for a very expensive surgery or euthanizing her. No one should have to choose, and with Penny being otherwise healthy I want to try and raise the money for the surgery. Any amount helps, and if you can’t donate, please share with friends and family as that helps so much as well!

Edited by druzy
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Do you remember Stephen telling Aryssa that he made some "amazing" points regarding his feelings? And Aryssa responds, you've made some...points.

She, like me, was probably pretty disturbed to hear that Stephen didn't feel like he could trust himself not to hit Brynn if she ever threw another tantrum, and that his solution to this was not to maybe check his impulse control skills, but rather just avoid every "dumb bitch" that might set him off, lest he be outed on TV as a woman beater. (And for further clarification- it wasn't him potentially hitting a woman per se that made him nervous, it was going on public record as doing so).

Bolded part - yes. omg. Stephen was a dumbass, but was also considered "villainous" back then. Again, he is so tame compared to the villains in today's reality shows. Shows just how much reality TV has changed, for the worse, over the years.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Wait a minute--this was originally Kail's dog that went to "live with" her friend and Kail is only donating $100 (according to the page)? Why doesn't Kail forgo one of her numerous vacations and help out the dog more?

7 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Why doesnt she give her clickbait check to pay for her former dog’s surgery?  

Because she's greedy and selfish and probably feels like just using her "name" is enough to motivate people to spend their hard earned money on her former pet so she can save her own money for herself.

• Love 17
19 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Wait a minute--this was originally Kail's dog that went to "live with" her friend and Kail is only donating $100 (according to the page)? Why doesn't Kail forgo one of her numerous vacations and help out the dog more?

I didn't know it was the dog Kail gave away. Kail is a piece of garbage. How can she do that to this puppy?

image.thumb.png.70d23aaca496032b9e0e452b4b2b9a2b.png

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

My favorite season ever.  That was Brynn.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I didn't know it was the dog Kail gave away. Kail is a piece of garbage. How can she do that to this puppy?

image.thumb.png.70d23aaca496032b9e0e452b4b2b9a2b.png

This is the dog she and Chelsea both bought a pup from the same litter at a TM2 reunion.  Immediately she and Chris began to share the dog and then eventually he just kept it. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, teapot said:

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/10/08/kail-lowry-says-the-teen-mom-2-producers-want-her-to-have-briana-dejesus-on-her-podcast-reveals-why-she-refuses-to-film-with-briana-at-upcoming-reunion/

Briana's not my favorite, but this crap all happened years ago...at this point who cares?  You'd hope everyone has grown up by now.

Kail is getting worse and more entitled, she reminds me of Farrah in this article.

For someone who claimed that she doesn't give a fuck about what or who Javi did or does, she sure is holding a grudge against someone he use to screw.

Why can't she just pay for the surgery. She throws money away on vacations and Chris, why can't she pay for that?

Edited by toodywoody
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
14 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Kail and what’s his name are Disgusting garbage people.  This is a treatable condition with surgery.  Surgery is typically under $5,000.  If they’ve spent all their money on themselves, then charge it.   There’s no excuse.  

• Love 21
17 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Kail and what’s his name are Disgusting garbage people.  This is a treatable condition with surgery.  Surgery is typically under $5,000.  If they’ve spent all their money on themselves, then charge it.   There’s no excuse.  

I agree. Kail pulls down more than $400k a year and can't pay for the surgery?

Also, on the go fund me page she refers to Chris as her "friend Christine."  Seems disingenuous.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Adiba said:

I agree. Kail pulls down more than $400k a year and can't pay for the surgery?

Also, on the go fund me page she refers to Chris as her "friend Christine."  Seems disingenuous.

I think that Christine is his mother.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Wtf! What a piece of shit. She blows money left and right but she can’t pay for a surgery for the dog? This makes me hate her even more. If she has no cash somehow then put it on a credit card you dumb bitch. Ugh she’s horrible.

• Love 22

Seriously, fuck both of them. Kail pisses away thousands on cars, vacations and lip injections. She can pay to save her dog. Given her lifestyle, if she doesn't have 9k to spare then she's gonna be broke as a joke when this show ends.

• Love 21
2 hours ago, Lemons said:

You are so right. My dog Harlan's came in right around $5K, and went straight onto the credit card, not a second thought. My heart aches seeing Penny. Not a day goes by that I don't see Harlan's sizable scar and know I'd do it all over again in a second. It was terrifying to see her in pain and paralyzed, and hers was an emergency situation; I cannot imagine seeing that condition take over your pet over time and sitting there hemming and hawing over surgery with the money she makes. 

• Love 17

I am absolutely fuming over this. IVDD can be treated and at MOST, the surgery would cost 10k. This particular surgery will cost less than that. Kail makes 350k a year. She is the BIGGEST ASSHOLE OH MY GOD. That poor sweet puppy 😢

• Love 16

I just clicked on the link Druzy posted and it's gone. I wonder if the giant assed bitch decided to pay for that poor Frenchie's surgery after all the backlash? I sure hope so. She spends more on fillers and ugly clothes in a month than the cost of the surgery. Hell, her annual Starbucks cost is probably more!

ETA: I looked on Twitter and he had the dog euthanized😡 Fucking Hulk! I'm actually surprised. I thought she'd pay for it to keep Chris around. 

Edited by lovesnark
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I just clicked on the link Druzy posted and it's gone. I wonder if the giant assed bitch decided to pay for that poor Frenchie's surgery after all the backlash? I sure hope so. She spends more on fillers and ugly clothes in a month than the cost of the surgery. Hell, her annual Starbucks cost is probably more!

ETA: I looked on Twitter and he had the dog euthanized😡 Fucking Hulk! I'm actually surprised. I thought she'd pay for it to keep Chris around. 

Seriously??! He could’ve signed over the dog to a French Bulldog rescue and found it a loving home. 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Jeeeez my stomach lurched when I read this. MY FUCKING GOD.

• Love 2
On 10/12/2019 at 2:19 AM, monicageller said:

Jeeeez my stomach lurched when I read this. MY FUCKING GOD.

My heart lurched. I can’t fathom being so callous. What kind of message that send  to her children.  Don’t they fall in love with these pets?  Her kids see men come and go, dogs come and go.  I wonder if they think about their own dispensability. 

• Love 4

I feel sick.  I adopted a frenchie at the beginning of the year.  I knew about some of their health issues and thought I'd done my research.  I laugh about that now - they are very prone to IVDD which thankfully mine does not have, food and environmental allergies and digestive issues both of which he does have.  But he's part of my family and I will do whatever needs to be done to make sure he has the longest healthiest life he can have.  As many of you mentioned, there are absolutely rescues that would have taken this dog and gotten him treatment.  They are ridiculously irresponsible.  grrrrrrrrrrr

And as if to make my point, when I got home from work he was displaying symptoms of pancreatitis, so I called my vet to get anti nausea meds and then sat in a ridiculous traffic jam for 40 minutes for a drive that should take 10.  He’s got them on board now and is snoring away so hopefully crisis is averted. 

• Love 17
8 hours ago, ghoulina said:

We are beyond casual around here, so I don't know about these things - is it typical to see a man's undershirt through his regular shirt? 

No. It's not normal. He probably doesn't buy quality dress shirts if he doesn't wear them a lot. He maybe got his Gramma to steam out the folds . The selfies in a public bathroom kill me!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

No. It's not normal. He probably doesn't buy quality dress shirts if he doesn't wear them a lot. He maybe got his Gramma to steam out the folds . The selfies in a public bathroom kill me!

To make it worse it looks like a bus stop public restroom. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

We are beyond casual around here, so I don't know about these things - is it typical to see a man's undershirt through his regular shirt? 

Nooooo!  You should never see the undershirt under a dress shirt.  He looks ridiculous.  

• Love 6
On 10/10/2019 at 8:27 PM, BitterApple said:

Seriously, fuck both of them. Kail pisses away thousands on cars, vacations and lip injections. She can pay to save her dog. Given her lifestyle, if she doesn't have 9k to spare then she's gonna be broke as a joke when this show ends.

PREACH!!!

• Love 11
On 10/10/2019 at 12:24 PM, teapot said:

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/10/08/kail-lowry-says-the-teen-mom-2-producers-want-her-to-have-briana-dejesus-on-her-podcast-reveals-why-she-refuses-to-film-with-briana-at-upcoming-reunion/

Briana's not my favorite, but this crap all happened years ago...at this point who cares?  You'd hope everyone has grown up by now.

Kail is getting worse and more entitled, she reminds me of Farrah in this article.

Totally agree. Kail is beyond obnoxious now and immature. Brianna is being the adult in the room with her statements about filming with Kailyn. Kailyn is a bully and needs to control everything and everyone. The only person she can't control is Chris. What idiots listen to her dopey podcast anyway? There is nothing she has to say that I would want to hear. 

On 10/14/2019 at 11:51 PM, Mkay said:

There are 3 pics if you click the arrow on the right.  

He really thinks he's the shizz doesn't he? 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Says the girl who injects toxins into her face for vanity.

69c4b33.jpg

The cognitive dissonance to think that life-saving vaccines are harmful and that unnatural (to your body) substances are safe is something I'll never understand. When Lux gets measles and her fillers cause a reaction (which has already happened: "Tried to get lip fillers and had a reaction,” she tweeted in 2016"), I won't have any sympathy.

edit: I should say, I'll have sympathy for Lux for having Kail as a mother and that he'd have to go through hell.

Edited by ilovebeaarthur
  • Love 21