Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 9/18/2019 at 1:37 PM, lovesnark said:

Pete the pig is living the good life. Chelsea posted pics of Layne's birthday party and Pete was in one of them. Her Great Dane was in some recent pics, too. I don't watch OG, so I know nothing about the dogs those dummies had.

On 9/18/2019 at 1:50 PM, lovesnark said:

He's with them. Cole built him a really nice house when they moved to where they live now. My vet and friend has a pig similar to Pete. He slept in the house until he got too big and noisy, then he moved outside to his own house. Chelsea and my friend are doing it right. These are pigs, they need to be able to be a pig! Go out and run around, root in the ground and enjoy the good life. When I drive up my friend's driveway, it's a hilarious sight. I'm greeted by three dogs and a pig as I pull in and park.

Can they replace Jenelle or Amber's segments with Pete the Pig's own segments? I might start watching again.

• LOL 11
  • Love 12
22 minutes ago, druzy said:

Word on the street (the street being Reddit) is that he went on Instagram Live this morning and said baby # 2 is on the way.

Wow...this guy doesn't like using condoms apparently. Kailyn is such an ass. I think she actually was thinking he was going to marry her. She really needs counseling in order to get her life on track...her emotional life. This guy strikes me as being very arrogant and passive aggressive when it comes to Kail. If I can see that why can't she? I'm always amazed how easily these girls open their legs up for these loser guys.

BTW...I found his podcast...I can't believe this guy has a podcast...anyway...it's the worst podcast I've ever heard. Poorly produced and he has absolutely nothing to say. Just ramblings on his "opinions" of things and a lot of muffled laughing. He has a real "tude"...a kind of Fuck You to everyone. Great father material there.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 12
28 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Wow...this guy doesn't like using condoms apparently. Kailyn is such an ass. I think she actually was thinking he was going to marry her. She really needs counseling in order to get her life on track...her emotional life. This guy strikes me as being very arrogant and passive aggressive when it comes to Kail. If I can see that why can't she? I'm always amazed how easily these girls open their legs up for these loser guys.

BTW...I found his podcast...I can't believe this guy has a podcast...anyway...it's the worst podcast I've ever heard. Poorly produced and he has absolutely nothing to say. Just ramblings on his "opinions" of things and a lot of muffled laughing. He has a real "tude"...a kind of Fuck You to everyone. Great father material there.

It’s pretty gross, and this is who she chose to be her son’s dad.  Yes, CHOSE, this piece of junk “man” to be her baby daddy and around her other 2 boys.  This is like the last specimen you would want around young boys!  He brings nothing to to the table and on top of that is a disrespectful freeloading loser.  

She also gave up friendships for this dude.  She is so whack with her priorities.  But hey, at least she has a mansion and is the hardest working single mom to ever mom (in her mind only of course).

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

It’s pretty gross, and this is who she chose to be her son’s dad.  Yes, CHOSE, this piece of junk “man” to be her baby daddy and around her other 2 boys.  This is like the last specimen you would want around young boys!  He brings nothing to to the table and on top of that is a disrespectful freeloading loser.  

She also gave up friendships for this dude.  She is so whack with her priorities.  But hey, at least she has a mansion and is the hardest working single mom to ever mom (in her mind only of course).

Does he even have a job? If so, what does he do? Kail could easily lose everything if she mismanages her money or doesn't have plan for when the MTV money stops...and it will eventually stop. This stupid show cannot go on forever. I feel sorry for her kids...luckily two of them have dads that are very much in their lives and love them. I don't see that same enthusiasm from this Lopez dude. And now he has a new baby coming that he will be devoting time to...more drama for Kail. You know her reaction to someone on Twitter asking how she feels about Chris impregnating another woman was interesting...saying he's a free man and can do whatever he wants that makes him happy. Funny...she didn't have that same attitude when Javi went on to date Brianna...or even Lauren. We'll see how "adult" she'll be once the baby comes and Chris puts up Instagrams with him and the new baby. She is very territorial with her ex baby daddies.

• Love 18
5 hours ago, kicksave said:

Does he even have a job? If so, what does he do? Kail could easily lose everything if she mismanages her money or doesn't have plan for when the MTV money stops...and it will eventually stop. This stupid show cannot go on forever. I feel sorry for her kids...luckily two of them have dads that are very much in their lives and love them. I don't see that same enthusiasm from this Lopez dude. And now he has a new baby coming that he will be devoting time to...more drama for Kail. You know her reaction to someone on Twitter asking how she feels about Chris impregnating another woman was interesting...saying he's a free man and can do whatever he wants that makes him happy. Funny...she didn't have that same attitude when Javi went on to date Brianna...or even Lauren. We'll see how "adult" she'll be once the baby comes and Chris puts up Instagrams with him and the new baby. She is very territorial with her ex baby daddies.

Is the Mom Chris’ on/off again girlfriend or someone new? Kailyn does have money (for the moment) and a pool which keeps Chris coming around. He likely uses her for the pool and fellatio and then goes on his merry way (if you notice she’s not pregnant again!). If this baby is with the woman he actually “wants” (and I use that loosely, as the woman he keeps coming back to), Kailyn is going to be super jealous and act a fool. If the Mom is a random, she may be just as ridiculous as Kailyn and I can see her showing up looking for Chris when he is using her for pool time. Either way Kailyn is too wrapped up in this guy for her to be civil or mature about this- even though Lux is getting a sibling. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, kicksave said:

is this true?

He got back on live a few hours ago and said he only said it to stir the trolls up.  Sadly I watched the mumbling mess.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He got back on live a few hours ago and said he only said it to stir the trolls up.  Sadly I watched the mumbling mess.  

How very mature.  Again, he is the PARENT of a young child.  Who does that?  

• Love 15
5 hours ago, kicksave said:

That's why she thinks he is the shit.

But if he got someone else pregnant what is it going to take for her to wake the fuck up and see that he was using her this whole time. She ruined her marriage because of this dude and I'm not saying it was great but she physically and emotionally had left her marriage over some kid.

• Love 7

Sigh. Arbonne already has a CEO. That rakes in millions off idiots like Lauren.

I believe it's been reported that 90% of Arbonne "boss babes" will not make any money and 99% will not a livable wage. And the 1% that's making a living wage got in way earlier than 2019. Lauren is about 7 years too late for this party.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

"be able to give myself a raise"...

Lauren, it does not work that way. You cannot just arbitrarily up your commission. If anything, the opposite is true. Your compensation goal posts will be continually moved if you are able to move the product. And all your "rewards" come in the form of a monthly allowance that can be cut off at any time, and are taxed. But you are stupid and have a small reality TV fanbase so you are some up-line's wet dream.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

"be able to give myself a raise"...

Lauren, it does not work that way. You cannot just arbitrarily up your commission. If anything, the opposite is true. Your compensation goal posts will be continually moved if you are able to move the product. And all your "rewards" come in the form of a monthly allowance that can be cut off at any time, and are taxed. But you are stupid and have a small reality TV fanbase so you are some up-line's wet dream.

Right?! She doesn’t set the prices, her commission or have any  input on products. Other than not having set hours or a physical office, I fail to see the difference between her job and mine.  Oh, except for my health insurance, paid vacation, guaranteed minimum bonus, and bi-weekly paycheck.  I’ll keep those and she can keep her stupid #bossbitch.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, Tatum said:

Sigh. Arbonne already has a CEO. That rakes in millions off idiots like Lauren.

I believe it's been reported that 90% of Arbonne "boss babes" will not make any money and 99% will not a livable wage. And the 1% that's making a living wage got in way earlier than 2019. Lauren is about 7 years too late for this party.

What do they even sell?  Is it a pyramid scheme?  I thought regulations closed those type of scams for good. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Lemons said:

What do they even sell?  Is it a pyramid scheme?  I thought regulations closed those type of scams for good. 

Arbonne sells health and beauty products. At a very inflated price. Supposedly the quality is better (my mom really likes some of their stuff, and she has no affiliation with Arbonne) but it is not 300% better.

It is not technically a pyramid scheme because there are actual products being sold, but very similar to a pyramid in that someone's real bread and butter is not the products they sell, but their downline- the people beneath them selling in which they get a cut.

So, while only the tippy top people are getting rich (by the tippy top, I mean the officers from Europe, like, 10 people), those that joined early, around 2009-2012, and are willing to bust their asses and have a huge network they can leverage, probably are making a decent wage, around $50-120K annually. However, these people aren't just sitting around waiting for their checks to roll in- even with a massive downline, Arbonne isn't going to pay you for doing nothing. You still have your own sales goals to meet, plus you are responsible for helping your downline recruit more people, assist your downline in setting up show and shares at coffee shops (which you pay out of pocket), rewarding your downline with parties (which you pay for out of pocket and can cost as much as a modest wedding), and most of all- continuing to perpetuate that this is the bestest job ever and you are your own boss and Arbonne is the greatest thing ever. Your facebook, instagram, whatever better be FILLED with you singing the praises of the company and the product.

Source- some close family members who are now Arbonne cultists regional vice presidents.

• Useful 4
  • Love 14

At the risk of veering too far off topic (I'll keep it quick, promise!) what really grinds my gears about Arbonne isn't the pushy sales reps, the overpriced products, or even the hyper annoying #bossbabe hashtags (although those are certainly annoying). It's the susceptible people who buy into the whole "be your own boss! makes tons of money right from your couch! never miss a moment of watching your kids grow! make 25 new best friends instantly!" who then are hit with the hard realization that it was all bullshit and complain to their recruiter or the reddit forums, and are told by some smug Arbonner- sorry, I guess you weren't working hard enough.

Like, it's not enough to lie to these people's faces about their income potential, and take what little money they made for yourself? You have to gaslight them as well?

• Love 15

I have quite a few friends who sell Rodan + Fields, and publicly they all say they are making money.   I have not inquired enough to find out if that's true or not, but several of these people are very smart (smarter than me), so I'm assuming they aren't getting hurt financially.

Lauren is young and may not know anyone who has been burned by MLMs. She's probably got some friends like mine who are so optimistic about their new "businesses" that she thought it worth a try? 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, NannyBails said:

I have quite a few friends who sell Rodan + Fields, and publicly they all say they are making money.   I have not inquired enough to find out if that's true or not, but several of these people are very smart (smarter than me), so I'm assuming they aren't getting hurt financially.

Lauren is young and may not know anyone who has been burned by MLMs. She's probably got some friends like mine who are so optimistic about their new "businesses" that she thought it worth a try? 

My cousin is a regional VP at Arbonne. She has the Mercedes and is the breadwinner in her family. I don't have access to her tax returns but I am going to guess (based on what I do know about her finances, which is admittedly limited) she pulls down about $75K a year. Maybe $80K. She also works her ass off. She seems really happy, so good for her, but honestly, she could be a VP of sales at a regular company and making 3 times that, plus have health benefits, retirement planning, paid time off, and not be on the hook for those stupid promo parties she has to put on monthly that cost her hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. And she's a success story.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, DeeReynolds said:

Someone must hate Kail at The Hollywood Gossip. This picture that leads their story on Google is... beyond words. https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/slideshows/kailyn-lowry-javi-marroquin-has-been-cheating-on-lauren-comeau-s/

kailyn-lowry-lauren-comeau-split.jpeg

Kailyn is one hell of a hypocrite. She is a cheater to, jumping dicks like it's musical chairs, while any given guy she was dating/married to had their backs turned. Frankly, piece of crap that he is, I hope Javi fires back. Just because he is/was a cheater, it doesn't justify her shitty actions. 

And damn, she looks old without makeup! 

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, Tatum said:

God what these people will do to stay relevant...

Unless Lincoln was over there when it happened and Javi was calling you to tell him to come get him, Kailyn, the appropriate way to stay out of the drama is to put your phone on silent and go back to sleep, not hustle your ripped jeans bursting at the seams clad ass over there so you could throw gasoline on the fire.

Thanks for making me laugh lol. Seriously, though, I doubt Kailyn was anywhere near Javi's place when shit went down. She just wants attention and money and her sad "relationship" with Chris isn't doing it.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 8

Homeslice is looking old without makeup. Is that what plastic surgery does to your face? Look I'm 46 and she looks older than my face. Why are her eyes so small? I know she has fucked up her face but this really shows it. 

Hey Kail, for someone who still has her fuckboi in the picture and that fuckboi got someone else pregnant, do yourself a favor and quit posting and commenting on Javi's stuff. Be mature and just don't even comment at all because you have more than enough to comment about how your relationship is going.

• Love 11
31 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Homeslice is looking old without makeup. Is that what plastic surgery does to your face? Look I'm 46 and she looks older than my face. Why are her eyes so small? I know she has fucked up her face but this really shows it. 

It's the fillers. When you overdo them, your eyes disappear and get that piggy look. Kail's always had that to begin with, but it's so much worse now.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Just read a story about Kail online where she answered someone's question about why she keeps Lux's hair so long and Kail said it was Chris's decision to keep Lux's hair long and he will be the decider she to cut it.

Remember when Jo took Issac to get a hair cut and Kail had a complete meltdown about it and forbade him to ever do it again? What kind of hold does this guy have over her? She puts up with a whole buttload of things from this guy that Javi and Jo were never allowed to do or get away with without Kail fighting them on it or pitching a hissy fit online or on the show. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

The jeans are too short and I’d prefer a darker color but omg they FIT!! Her top fits!!!!!!!

It does look like a pack of miniature wolves went after the hems, though. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
On 9/27/2019 at 7:09 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

Thanks for making me laugh lol. Seriously, though, I doubt Kailyn was anywhere near Javi's place when shit went down. She just wants attention and money and her sad "relationship" with Chris isn't doing it.

What relationship? He is using her haha.

On 9/30/2019 at 3:47 PM, kicksave said:

Just read a story about Kail online where she answered someone's question about why she keeps Lux's hair so long and Kail said it was Chris's decision to keep Lux's hair long and he will be the decider she to cut it.

Remember when Jo took Issac to get a hair cut and Kail had a complete meltdown about it and forbade him to ever do it again? What kind of hold does this guy have over her? She puts up with a whole buttload of things from this guy that Javi and Jo were never allowed to do or get away with without Kail fighting them on it or pitching a hissy fit online or on the show. 

The sex is amazing? And he is ignoring her which makes him more desirable?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 9/28/2019 at 11:06 AM, BitterApple said:

It's the fillers. When you overdo them, your eyes disappear and get that piggy look. Kail's always had that to begin with, but it's so much worse now.

Who adds fillers to a big fat face like hers?  WTF kind of fillers did she add?  

• LOL 8
  • Love 5