Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Isn't Sterling rich? Or her family is rich? Maybe Kail needs some additional funding since Chris is sucking her dry. 

Also, do any of her friends have normal names? There was also Peach. 

Yes.  From what I’ve gathered her mom owns or works for an oil company.  It’s been a whole lot of yrs since I looked that up but yea.  I think it was around the time Kail took the girls trip to California with Sterlings family and Javi kept texting and calling.  I started looking then.  So it’s been a while.  

• Love 6

Apparently Kail has cut Chris off again, and I'm sure it will last forever this time, right? Of course it will, at least until the attention from this "break up" ends and she takes him back to get more attention. If she immunized her son she would get a lot of positive attention but for some reason, likes the hate. Of course, she likes this douchebag so it's not like she is very smart.

Chris then went on to his his new Instagram account to talk shit about her. I can't take his voice, it's like nails on a chalkboard to me, so I haven't listened to it, but another account saved part of it.

The comments say he has been talking shit nonstop and even Kail hatters are calling him out, to his face as much as can happen through social media, for being a piece of trash users.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Yeah, you've really managed to attract some winners there, Kail.

I think what you meant is, "All mooches want someone to pay their bills until they realize they have to stop fucking more desirable partners if they want to keep the checks rolling in".

ETA: I refuse to click on Hosebeast's instagram- are people calling her out for this ridiculous statement?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

It appears to have disappeared.

I'm sure she got a lot of shit for posting that.

Honestly, she could have been a powerful person if she had put a little more work into her education and capitalized on some professional opportunities I am sure were offered to her. Instead she went for the instant gratification and entitlement route.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Christina said:

Apparently Kail has cut Chris off again, and I'm sure it will last forever this time, right? Of course it will, at least until the attention from this "break up" ends and she takes him back to get more attention. If she immunized her son she would get a lot of positive attention but for some reason, likes the hate. Of course, she likes this douchebag so it's not like she is very smart.

Chris then went on to his his new Instagram account to talk shit about her. I can't take his voice, it's like nails on a chalkboard to me, so I haven't listened to it, but another account saved part of it.

The comments say he has been talking shit nonstop and even Kail hatters are calling him out, to his face as much as can happen through social media, for being a piece of trash users.

I want to know what "stunt" she pulled! 

33 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Kail is powerful...

power.jpg

...says the weakest woman. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I want to know what "stunt" she pulled!

She either cockblocked him with another girl, or wouldn't buy something he asked her to buy for him.

My money's on number 1. Maybe he took a page out of TM1 Ryan's book and tried to meet some girl in the parking lot of a grocery store and Kail was there to run her off.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I think it was in her story and not her feed because I saw it this morning.  

You can't comment on stories, right? 

If so, that's probably why should put that there.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

I have no idea what is going on with this audio clip. It's apparently from her podcast about a fight on stage with Dr. Drew or something. I kind of remember the name Jade but not any of the others. It must be from the Young and Dumb show, but it says Teen Mom 2 and I don't know why Kail would be there for the Stupid and Pregnant Famewhore Wannabes Reunion..

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Christina said:

Stupid and Pregnant Famewhore Wannabes

Some version of this really should be the title of all these franchises. I love it, @Christina.

As for Kail & Chris: Chris probably found out his next free vacation will only be a week long; Kail only bought 20 pairs of the shoes "he" designed; or Kail found out he was inviting other chicks to come chill at her McMansion while she was away doing her podcast that could be done from where she lives anyway working.  In any case, some juvenile bullshit that an almost 30 year-old mother of three should have been over a looong time ago with a guy she long should have kicked to the curb. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Tatum said:

You can't comment on stories, right? 

If so, that's probably why should put that there.

You actually can. I figured out the hard way. I commented and then realized it was not an actual post. It goes straight to the author. (At least in my case.)

I posted one of my own for shits and giggles and I got notifications when someone viewed, liked or commented back to me. I don't know if all your followers see what others have wrote though. I'm still trying to figure the whole platform out.

Back to Kail. She makes poor choices in life and fashion. Chris is going to play her HARD. Jo and Javi were just the starter set. I don't think Chris will extend much good will toward her or even his son like the first two. I feel like the first two will continue to work together to keep their sons tight with each other. I feel like Lux won't get the same curtesy. Issac and Linc seem happy, clean, fed, well educated and behaved. Best of all very loved by ALL parties. Will Chris swallow some pride and encourage peace among the group? Will he REALLY step up in all the important ways?

Surprise me Chris! I double dog dare you!

• Love 15
10 hours ago, Christina said:

I have no idea what is going on with this audio clip. It's apparently from her podcast about a fight on stage with Dr. Drew or something. I kind of remember the name Jade but not any of the others. It must be from the Young and Dumb show, but it says Teen Mom 2 and I don't know why Kail would be there for the Stupid and Pregnant Famewhore Wannabes Reunion..

Oh yeah! I forgot about this mess!!!! So BOTH casts were on the stage when TM was taping the reunion. I'm not sure if it was a separate special or what but DAMN there was a MASSIVE kerfuffle between 2 girls on the other cast. I don't watch that show but I watched a crazy LIVE right after of Ashley???? and somebody else. It was reallllly bad. I'll see if I can dig up the names. Anyhow, right after that Kail started posting about never doing another reunion. She was really pissed.

I guess it's ok for her to hulk out but not anyone else.   Sit down Kail and collect your money.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I read that it was Ashley (TM Young & Pregnant) that went after Jade. Allegedly she's a little bent out of shape and has been mouthing off about Jade being "promoted" from Y&P to TM2. 

OH!  Was it mano a mano or did the families join in?  If families joined the kerfuffle, I could see Ashley's sister Chris grabbing flying chairs, kicking ass and taking names.  BUT if Jade's drug addict parents joined in too, they may win the match as meth-heads have super human strength.

Which episode of Kail's podcast?  I don't ever want to listen, unless there is juicy gossip like this.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

From the article -

Also apparently taking the situation very seriously is Kail, who tweeted that she has no intentions of attending another reunion taping. 

“I promise y’all, nobody better ever think about asking me to attend another reunion,” she wrote. 

OMG Kail shut the f up.  Trust me, we all hope MTV drops you altogether!  And what is with her "y'all" is she from the south?

• Love 17
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

From the article -

Also apparently taking the situation very seriously is Kail, who tweeted that she has no intentions of attending another reunion taping. 

“I promise y’all, nobody better ever think about asking me to attend another reunion,” she wrote. 

OMG Kail shut the f up.  Trust me, we all hope MTV drops you altogether!  And what is with her "y'all" is she from the south?

Is it sad that I'm excited to watch this? MTV better air this in all it's trashy glory.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Is it sad that I'm excited to watch this? MTV better air this in all it's trashy glory.

No. The show is so dumb and boring any chance of something actually happening is exciting. I may actually watch this episode.

• Love 9

Sooo funny!  She is far too dumb and antagonistic to do anything law related.  The ‘sure, Jan’ meme should automatically pop up at the top of every new page in this thread for this lazy bitch’s “goals”.

Question, what is a web series?  YouTube?  Something else?  I’m old!  Get off my lawn!

• Love 14

Does she know she can’t bring her kids with to class in law school?  I’m still appalled she did that.  I thought it was so rude and really highlighted her entitled attitude.  If I had been in any class where someone felt it was acceptable to bring their kids, I would have went straight to the administration.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

There are law schools that will take her, definitely.  They may or may not let you bring the kids, but since the older two should be in school it would just be Lux, as I doubt very much that his dad will watch him while she's in school.  I doubt she has the smarts or skills to succeed in law school, but some schools will do anything for tuition.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Well, if Kim Kartrashian can do it, maybe Kail can too.

Can you imagine her stomping around with a law degree? We would never hear the end of it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• LOL 10

I think there is a big gap between KKW and Kail Lowry.  She (Kail) May fancy herself on the same level as the K’s, but she is not even close.  Like it or not, Kim has a pedigree and legacy that far exceeds 3 baby daddy Kail.  She (Kim) also has endless funds.  Again, something Kail may think she has, but let’s be real here.  I’m sure she got the idea from KKW, but she really has no clue how much time, work, money and help it takes to get there.  And the help department is where Kail is lacking.  

• Love 11
20 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I think there is a big gap between KKW and Kail Lowry.  She (Kail) May fancy herself on the same level as the K’s, but she is not even close.  Like it or not, Kim has a pedigree and legacy that far exceeds 3 baby daddy Kail.  She (Kim) also has endless funds.  Again, something Kail may think she has, but let’s be real here.  I’m sure she got the idea from KKW, but she really has no clue how much time, work, money and help it takes to get there.  And the help department is where Kail is lacking.  

Well, Kim doesn’t even have a college degree of any kind.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Well, Kim doesn’t even have a college degree of any kind.

The only difference between the two skanks is money.  I don't see Kim on another level at all.  She's just as trashy as Karl,  she just has more money.  

Edited by Rescue Mama
  • Love 6

I can’t even wrap my head around what her utility bills will look like.  How does she ever expect to maintain that without any sustainable income?  Utilities bills and property taxes will never go down.  She is insane!

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
12 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I can’t even wrap my head around what her utility bills will look like.  How does she ever expect to maintain that without any sustainable income?  Utilities bills and property taxes will never go down.  She is insane!

With her amazing law career, duh! 😉

I kid, but I really hope she does her research.  I know several law school graduates (who had good GPAs & who passed the bar) who are not working as lawyers because there's an over-supply of lawyers in the US (and they can make more doing a job they only really needed their BA for anyway in a non-law-related field such as education. That's right...I know a few lawyers who are teachers because the pay was more as a teacher than what they were making as lawyers - not hating on educators at all, but they are obviously underpaid in the US.) Lots of the lawyers-who-don't-work-as-lawyers that I know are pretty salty/bitter about the law school dream they were sold versus the post-graduation reality.  Kail doesn't need anymore bitterness in her life. (Heck, even a lawyer I know who has a good job as a federal judge's assistant told me if she got a do-over, she wouldn't become a lawyer again because of the extremely long hours, high stress, student loans, and juggling raising her children with her career...and she has a good salary & cushy federal benefits).

"According to the National Association for Law Placement (NALP), only 63% of law graduates from the class of 2015 obtained full time, bar passage required employment. Almost 11% of 2015 graduates were unemployed despite a U.S. unemployment rate of 5%...

"A small percentage of graduates from prestigious law schools working for large law firms earn salaries near $160,000. However, most graduates work for smaller law firms, government, and non-profit organizations and earn about $40,000 to $60,000." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-law_school_employment_in_the_United_States

Not to mention, the average law school graduate's debt is around $122,000.  That may seem like pennies to Kail when she's buying an $800k house, but trust those student loan payments will be hard to keep up with if she wants to maintain her current lifestyle on that average lawyer's salary of $40k-$60k, or heck, even on $160k.

When TM2 first started a decade ago, Kail wanted to be a dental hygienist (she did eventually become a certified dental assistant, but not a hygienist). Kail would probably be better off going back to school to pursue that original dream than law school, as dental hygienists make an average salary of $76k/yr.  It'd probably be less expensive as well. 

Kail, if you lurk here, please do your research about law school - how much of your life you'll have to devote to it, how you have to be at the very top of your class to get a good job, and the huge time/money investment it is versus what the realities of the job market are for lawyers.  Here's a good place to start: https://www.bankrate.com/loans/student-loans/going-to-law-school-worth-it/

*To all our legal eagles here, I'm not hating on law school/lawyers in general.  We need good lawyers.  I appreciate all the hard work you do, the student loan struggle, and all you've done to be where you are. I just think a lot of people have law school dreams who haven't really done their research and would be better suited for something else. A lot of them (cough, Kail probably, cough) are interested in law school because they think all lawyers are high-profile and swimming in money, not because they're actually interested in helping people/society via the law. Something tells me Kail isn't looking into this because she wants to work for a non-profit that helps battered spouses or be a county prosecutor.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Useful 3
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

With her amazing law career, duh! 😉

I kid, but I really hope she does her research.  I know several law school graduates (who had good GPAs & who passed the bar) who are not working as lawyers because there's an over-supply of lawyers in the US (and they can make more doing a job they only really needed their BA for anyway in a non-law-related field such as education. That's right...I know a few lawyers who are teachers because the pay was more as a teacher than what they were making as lawyers - not hating on educators at all, but they are obviously underpaid in the US.) Lots of the lawyers-who-don't-work-as-lawyers that I know are pretty salty/bitter about the law school dream they were sold versus the post-graduation reality.  Kail doesn't need anymore bitterness in her life. (Heck, even a lawyer I know who has a good job as a federal judge's assistant told me if she got a do-over, she wouldn't become a lawyer again because of the extremely long hours, high stress, student loans, and juggling raising her children with her career...and she has a good salary & cushy federal benefits).

Not to mention, the average law school graduate's debt is around $122,000.  That may seem like pennies to Kail when she's buying an $800k house, but trust those student loan payments will be hard to keep up with if she wants to maintain her current lifestyle on that average lawyer's salary of $40k-$60k, or heck, even on $160k.

When TM2 first started a decade ago, Kail wanted to be a dental hygienist (she did eventually become a certified dental assistant, but not a hygienist). Kail would probably be better off going back to school to pursue that original dream than law school, as dental hygienists make an average salary of $76k/yr.  It'd probably be less expensive as well. 

Kail, if you lurk here, please do your research about law school - how much of your life you'll have to devote to it, how you have to be at the very top of your class to get a good job, and the huge time/money investment it is versus what the realities of the job market are for lawyers.  Here's a good place to start: https://www.bankrate.com/loans/student-loans/going-to-law-school-worth-it/

*To all our legal eagles here, I'm not hating on law school/lawyers in general.  We need good lawyers.  I appreciate all the hard work you do, the student loan struggle, and all you've done to be where you are. I just think a lot of people have law school dreams who haven't really done their research and would be better suited for something else. A lot of them (cough, Kail probably, cough) are interested in law school because they think all lawyers are high-profile and swimming in money, not because they're actually interested in helping people/society via the law. Something tells me Kail isn't looking into this because she wants to work for a non-profit that helps battered spouses or be a county prosecutor.

Could not agree more. I also work with lawyers (some practicing, some not) and it's a difficult market out there. Kail is going to end up at the bottom of her class in a third rate law school, and still think that she is going to make bank right out of the gate. I can't imagine that she is in any way prepared for the workload and time commitment. And how exactly is she going to juggle all of this? She can't even take her kids on vacation without complaining about how difficult it is!

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Sure hope Kail has a live-in housekeeper!   That is a huge house!  

You have a very good point.  I don't think people think about the time you spend cleaning (even parts of the house rarely used) when you have more square footage than you need.  And hiring a housekeeper is risky for her, as she could have some of her secrets spilled, so to speak.  Finding someone trustworthy might not be easy.  This is one reason among others I am happy in my little home.  Much easier to pay for and much less time cleaning.

• Love 8
On 11/17/2019 at 8:49 PM, Rescue Mama said:

The only difference between the two skanks is money.  I don't see Kim on another level at all.  She's just as trashy as Karl,  she just has more money.  

Thank you! And she's not actually attending law school. She's "interning" at a firm and studying for the bar. I think Mike on Law and Order took and passed the bar and practices will having not completed his degree.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

I have a question. I'm not American, I've never lived in America so I don't know how things are done there. Does the 7000 sq feet refer to just the house or does it include things like porches/patios, front/back yards? 'Cause if it includes the other stuff then that's ok but if it's only the house then, wow, that's huge.

(I don't know what the quote box is doing here).

2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

That's weird.  The article doesn't mention the address, and the house has been on the show so it is no mystery what it looks like.  Thanks for the heads up!

The outside of the house on the show isn’t the house in the picture.  Kail is trying to hide it.  😆 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I wouldn't know what to do with a house that big. I"d probably get lost. 

My house is 3800 sq ft.  My ex and I used to joke that we needed to carry walkie talkies so we could talk to each other.  Now it's just my house so I can talk to myself without the need of equipment.  😆

21 minutes ago, christie said:

I have a question. I'm not American, I've never lived in America so I don't know how things are done there. Does the 7000 sq feet refer to just the house or does it include things like porches/patios, front/back yards? 'Cause if it includes the other stuff then that's ok but if it's only the house then, wow, that's huge.

(I don't know what the quote box is doing here).

Sq footage should refer only to the house itself. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2