Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Dear Kail, There are actual, highly-educated scientists (who spent around a decade or more in college & grad/medical school) who study, check those studies, repeat those studies, and study again the safety of vaccines.  They have devoted their lives to studying vaccine safety & efficacy. They've found over & over that....

Given the quantities of aluminum we are exposed to on a daily basis, the quantity of aluminum in vaccines is miniscule. Aluminum-containing vaccines have been used for decades and have been given to more than 1 billion people without problem. In spring 2000, the National Vaccine Program Office (NVPO) reviewed aluminum exposure through vaccines and determined that no changes to vaccine recommendations were needed based on aluminum content. The Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety, part of the World Health Organization (WHO), has also reviewed studies and found no evidence of health risks that would require changes to vaccine policy.

More info here: https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-ingredients/aluminum

Kail, if you're so worried about vaccine safety, perhaps look into going back to college to get a degree in biology or something similar and going to a graduate program with faculty members who study vaccines.  Until, then I think trusting these highly educated scientists who have devoted their lives to studying vaccine safety & efficacy is the best bet for those of us without that kind of education & devotion to this branch of medicine/science.  Science is real, whether someone wants it to be or not.  Kthanksbye.

PS- Because it's always fun to share:  http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com/

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 2
  • Love 22

She’s on a vaccine rant on her Instagram stories today.  But she won’t post it as a pic with comments. She knows she will get blasted. 

She freaked out when Briana walked into the room at the reunion when Lux “hasn’t had his vaccinations yet.” She knew she wasn’t going to get that baby his shots.  She was just being a B!!

• Love 18

Probably sorry I clicked on Kail’s thread for first time in ages. It’s actually very timely. Or not.

Is she fucking serious? My old roommate and very good friend is head of The Immunization Partnership out of Houston.  Allison couldn’t care less if you know her name. She can be unintentionally snarky, but definitely doesn’t have a HB to Hell. 

She literally stayed with me two days ago, while in town to go to meetings on the Hill. She was a staffer for Senator Frist and was on his healthcare committee in her early 20’s (very rare - most her age working for Senator’s answered constituent mail). She’s probably the smartest person I know (but doesn’t act like it - she’s also the unintentionally, clueless funniest person I know). She’s now a lawyer, never a scientist.

She brought her best volunteer speaker. She was awesome. We had a great group dinner along with Allison’s DC fans. 

Her daughter was one of the youngest infants to get a heart transplant. She’s doing great at 8 yrs old, but her mother checks every year that everybody in her class has been vaccinated. A minor infectious disease could kill her. 

Good for her that she’s insistent enough (with lengthy health records). 

• Love 16
23 hours ago, Mkay said:

She only rants on her Instagram stories so that no one can argue with her.  She won’t post it anywhere that people could question her. 

31402C53-01F0-4A38-A9C6-B46F6C2F148F.jpeg

Soooo does she no longer vaccinate Isaac and Lincoln (despite their previous vaccines)? I can't see Jo and Javi going along with that.

Also I get irrationally angry at this line of thinking. Why do anti-vaxx people think they have as many medical credentials as researchers and physicians? Ugh.

• Love 15

Is it bad that I think that this prettiest she has looked in a while?  Her eye color really pops.  And I swear I'm not being snarky.  I do think she looks great

• Love 14
1 hour ago, LBS said:

Is it bad that I think that this prettiest she has looked in a while?  Her eye color really pops.  And I swear I'm not being snarky.  I do think she looks great

Her makeup looks awesome. I’m going to be a skeleton this year and I haven’t done special effects makeup in YEARS. 

• Love 6
On 10/17/2019 at 11:11 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Says the girl who injects toxins into her face for vanity.

69c4b33.jpg

She's so fucking stupid. When the first two baby daddies remove their boys from her home because the third child is part of a measles epidemic, she'll get hers!

• Love 13
On 10/21/2019 at 3:32 PM, LBS said:

Wearing a makeup mask!?  Yes she looks her best with her face fully covered up!  HAHA!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

A couple people commented that she must be using the money she didn't drop on Penny the dog's surgery, and Kail snapped that Penny is alive as the go fund me yielded enough cash and the sympathy cards her kids made were in preparation for the dog's death, which did not happen. When people commented that she shouldn't have used a go fund me in the first place if she can afford an international vacation for 4 (well, let's just say it, 5), she said she has her own bills to pay and already dropped several thousand on Penny prior to this last surgery.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

After all these years on social media, she still doesn't understand that posting about your next vacation at the same time that you are asking other people for money to save your dog looks a little tone deaf. Sweet baby Jesus she's stupid.

ETA: Also, Kail's said that her vacations are paid for by MTV. So she can have several seats and STFU.

Or that not every single thought or action needs to be posted on social media! No one needed to learn about her next potentially deadly  excursion for Lux or what her plans are this weekend or what basic bitch ass decor she bought for her mega mansion.

• Love 23
3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Or that not every single thought or action needs to be posted on social media! No one needed to learn about her next potentially deadly  excursion for Lux or what her plans are this weekend or what basic bitch ass decor she bought for her mega mansion.

I cannot believe an unvaccinated child would be allowed to travel overseas! I was a Navy brat, I remember vividly having to get all the "shots" before going to Europe.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Seems so @druzy. I could have sworn we had been be told the opposite earlier though🤔 Didn’t one of them shame “hatters” for poking at them while they grieved? 

My pot must be a super stain. 😎PPP

I am very happy if Penny is alive! ❤️

I'm confused because I thought I saw a post from Chris saying that Penny was no longer with us. I also thought Chris got a new dog. I wonder why Kail, who posts every detail of her daily life, would leave out this huge change of events up until now. This is shady. 

image.thumb.png.5eb1b2e906cbe23b5ef1ceabbe998efe.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 9
48 minutes ago, druzy said:

I am very happy if Penny is alive! ❤️

I'm confused because I thought I saw a post from Chris saying that Penny was no longer with us. I also thought Chris got a new dog. I wonder why Kail, who posts every detail of her daily life, would leave out this huge change of events up until now. This is shady. 

image.thumb.png.5eb1b2e906cbe23b5ef1ceabbe998efe.png

Yup👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤨

• Love 3

Also wouldn't 

21 hours ago, Tatum said:

A couple people commented that she must be using the money she didn't drop on Penny the dog's surgery, and Kail snapped that Penny is alive as the go fund me yielded enough cash and the sympathy cards her kids made were in preparation for the dog's death, which did not happen. When people commented that she shouldn't have used a go fund me in the first place if she can afford an international vacation for 4 (well, let's just say it, 5), she said she has her own bills to pay and already dropped several thousand on Penny prior to this last surgery.

Kail is a classless beast. Who sends bereavement cards in contemplation of death? If true, it's like she was letting him know that she's not giving him the money to save his dog and his dog is as good as gone. The only power she has over Chris is money and the things that her money can buy and class is not one of them. A renowned cabaret singer put it best:

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, druzy said:

Also wouldn't 

Kail is a classless beast. Who sends bereavement cards in contemplation of death? If true, it's like she was letting him know that she's not giving him the money to save his dog and his dog is as good as gone. The only power she has over Chris is money and the things that her money can buy and class is not one of them. A renowned cabaret singer put it best:

I didn't think about that...in the comments, Kail made it sound like they didn't have enough money for the surgery and Penny was due to be put down, and then at the last minute, the GFM yielded enough donations to pay for the surgery, which Penny has now had and is doing well.

I suppose Kail could very well have been the "last minute donor" and if so, it's probably killing her that she can't take credit for it. Because even hosebeast has to realize how bad it would look for her to solicit donations for something she clearly could have afforded all along.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

I didn't think about that...in the comments, Kail made it sound like they didn't have enough money for the surgery and Penny was due to be put down, and then at the last minute, the GFM yielded enough donations to pay for the surgery, which Penny has now had and is doing well.

I suppose Kail could very well have been the "last minute donor" and if so, it's probably killing her that she can't take credit for it. Because even hosebeast has to realize how bad it would look for her to solicit donations for something she clearly could have afforded all along.

The go fund me didn’t raise the money.  It was stopped at 140.00.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 10/24/2019 at 1:25 PM, Mkay said:

FA7F2E3B-8BED-413E-A14C-DEE7240AEC72.jpeg

6F1C0272-FFCF-4EA2-82AF-041E871543CB.jpeg

What a fucking asshole. And I always gave her credit for her well-taken care of, all present and accounted for dogs. Bear was awesome. The bar is obviously low though. 

She makes way more money than I, and I spent over $6K on a terminal dog (heart tumor - yes those apparently exist) to get at most another year with him (he was only 8 yrs old). He died of heart failure on the operating table two weeks after diagnosed. Otherwise that bill would have gone way up over the next year.

I’m not stupid - they weren’t going to try and remove tumor. The operation was to cut a square in his pericardium sac so when the tumor bled it would go into his body and not fill up the sac. Even now knowing the outcome I’d make the same choice again.

Fuck you Kail. What was wrong with the dog? I thought Penny was young? And yes asshole - Frenchies like other bulldogs can have major health issues. 

Mr. DC wanted one and I told him he better start putting away in his piggy bank to afford the eventual vet bills. We’re rescue people anyway.

• Love 9
On 10/27/2019 at 1:37 PM, Mkay said:

E34F774B-DCCE-497C-B3C2-F85F30DAEB17.jpeg

Alligator tears/tweets.  This reunion drama had nothing to do with Kail (best I can tell), so she's got to complain to make it about her.

Also, girl....most of us in the real world work with people we don't like 40 hours a week (or more) 50-51 weeks per year.  If you have to spend 2-4 days a year with people you don't like to get that $300k+/yr, don't cry to people in the real world about it.  Cry to the other TM franchise cast members, but not to the public who works with people they dislike all the time for far less money.  Check your privilege (this also applies to your public attitude about vacations).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 21
On 10/25/2019 at 11:37 AM, Mkay said:

Canada, India, and Africa

Who wants to tell these girls that Africa isn't a country?  There's over fifty different countries in Africa, diverse peoples/cultures, and lots of different physical geographies.  Someone may want to tell them to start googling so they can narrow it down some. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Canada, India, and Africa

Who wants to tell these girls that Africa isn't a country?  There's over fifty different countries in Africa, diverse peoples/cultures, and lots of different physical geographies.  Someone may want to tell them to start googling so they can narrow it down some. 

Nuh uh, Africa is just another America! It's a big country with states! Nigeria is a state in the country of Africa!

--Angela, 90 Day Fiance

• LOL 11
  • Love 1