Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Not to be outdone by Javi, Kail is also vagueposting about his situation.

javee.jpg

Um, no, Kail, that's not how it works. People who naturally rise above the drama and petty bullshit do it because they are mature- or they just aren't interested in drama. It does not matter to them if they get credit for it.

If there was ever proof that Kail is permanently emotionally stunted at 17, this is it.

• Love 23
11 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

javee.jpg

First be asked you but then he accused you? Which one is it? Furthermore, he didn't  ask you via Twitter, so why are you blabbing on Twitter? Finally, what could she blab that we haven't  already deduced? Javi and Lauren's  relationship was bound to crash and burn at some point given the messy ass way in which it began.

• Love 12
51 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

First be asked you but then he accused you? Which one is it? Furthermore, he didn't  ask you via Twitter, so why are you blabbing on Twitter? Finally, what could she blab that we haven't  already deduced? Javi and Lauren's  relationship was bound to crash and burn at some point given the messy ass way in which it began.

Subtext- I want to talk a bunch of shit about my ex publicly but I want the world to know it did cross my mind to stay out of it and I am now coming up with a bullshit rationalization for not minding my own business.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

Um, no, Kail, that's not how it works. People who naturally rise above the drama and petty bullshit do it because they are mature- or they just aren't interested in drama. It does not matter to them if they get credit for it.

If there was ever proof that Kail is permanently emotionally stunted at 17, this is it.

Immediately after these posts, the Ashley released an article.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

He copied and pasted from the Internet.  It was posted to Reddit a couple of days ago, and there are dozens of Hallmark-style versions out there.

so...short answer, "no.  no he cannot."

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Kail needs to focus on getting her sons ready for the new school year and spending the last few days of break with them rather than dragging her middle son’s dad publicly.   I wonder if she EVER looks up from her phone to engage with her boys.  

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

If Lauren has any shred of pride and self-respect, she should take Eli and hightail it back to her home state and never look back. Cheating  is terrible, but cheating in the home you share while your partner is home is a particularly visceral type of disrespect. 

I think we all know the pride and self respect ship sailed a long time without Lauren on it when she agreed to be the third stringer intentionally impregnated by Javi...

I mean, maybe she's learned from it, but...I doubt it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Kail needs to focus on getting her sons ready for the new school year and spending the last few days of break with them rather than dragging her middle son’s dad publicly.   I wonder if she EVER looks up from her phone to engage with her boys.  

Especially since she's moved to "the best school district in the state." 😃

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Faul McCartney said:

So she did end up buying that house and, inexplicably, putting it in own name again. $705k loan on a $830k home so at least she put some real money down. Still, that’s a huge mortgage for Delaware...

That is a huge mortgage in DE. Of course Kailyn is an adult and can spend her money how she chooses. I understand wanting a house with space and in a good school district with 3 small kids BUT why wouldn’t she pay cash for a home since her income is so unstable?!! It’s not like she knows she has a 30year career ahead of her making this type of money. 

• Love 12

I am actually shocked she was able to get such a large mortgage, especially considering she put less than 20% down.

And of course, because she has to flaunt her "wealth", she has once again made an unwise choice and given up her privacy. It won't take much of a market dip to be upside down on that house. And there's been some pretty constant rumblings about a recession coming.

For her own sake, she should keep that house as nice as possible. She'll likely have to sell it within a few years.

• Love 11

So reading Javi getting caught with the other woman in the bathroom makes me think of that Shaggy song.

Picture this, Javi was butt naked,

banging on the bathroom floor, 

how could he forget that Lauren lived in the same house as him?

What's even worse is that it was a friend of Lauren's and his, too. Maybe the poor girl will catch the clue she needed to have before becoming the runner up to Jail and Bri and hightail it outta' there. 

Also, Kail is a fucking moron for taking out such a huge loan for a house. On top of that, there are probably going to be substantial upkeep and utility bills. She could've had a nice house paid off and in her name by now. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
33 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Also, Kail is a fucking moron for taking out such a huge loan for a house. On top of that, there are probably going to be substantial upkeep and utility bills. She could've had a nice house paid off and in her name by now. 

Right, between the mortgage, property taxes, and heating and cooling that monstrosity, she's looking at around $80-90K a year just to have a roof over her head and to keep the lights on. That doesn't even count maintenance and repairs, and her "landscaping" needs.

I do believe TM2 will wring out a few more years, but I am sure she signed a 30 year mortgage and I wouldn't count on any of her other flash in the pan endeavors raking in much money in a few years.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Right, between the mortgage, property taxes, and heating and cooling that monstrosity, she's looking at around $80-90K a year just to have a roof over her head and to keep the lights on. That doesn't even count maintenance and repairs, and her "landscaping" needs.

I do believe TM2 will wring out a few more years, but I am sure she signed a 30 year mortgage and I wouldn't count on any of her other flash in the pan endeavors raking in much money in a few years.

Right, and what really gets me is that Kail (and all these moms) could've had nice paid off house by now. Yeah, not a McMansion, but a decent three bedroom that would've belonged solely to her and that she'd be able to afford after TM2 fades away. She'll be lucky not to lose this monstrosity to the bank and be able to afford a trailer.

Also, another thing on my mind about the Javi cheating situation: how fucked up is it that he called the police on his sister, who was just trying to help? From what I've seen, Lidia was always a supportive sibling to him. If I was her or the rest of his family, I'd be done with his spoiled, cheating ass.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 9

She clearly does not have a financial advisor.  It would be completely dumb to pay $800k cash for this house.  You would never be advised to sink that much liquid into a home based on her earning potential.  But then she goes and takes out a > $700k mortgage?  On a single “income.”  She is fucking DUMB.  Meanwhile, Jo is at home in his sweatpants making his manageable mortgage payment.  You know, in the house she ridiculed as a starter home.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 14

Hence why I will laugh at her when teen mom is canceled and she will have to live in a 2 bedroom with all her kids. Oh wait the older 2 will probably go live with their dads 100%. 

If Kail is smart (ha) she won’t have any more kids.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, geauxaway said:

She clearly does not have a financial advisor.  It would be completely dumb to pay $800k cash for this house.  You would never be advised to sink that much liquid into a home based on her earning potential.  But then she goes and takes out a > $700k mortgage?  On a single “income.”  She is fucking DUMB.  Meanwhile, Jo is at home in his sweatpants making his manageable mortgage payment.  You know, in the house she ridiculed as a starter home.

I would think she could’ve paid cash for a very nice spacious 4 bed/3 bath home for under $400k, with a yard and a basement for the kids to play/invite friends over as they got older. Just some taxes, insurance and utilities to keep a roof over their heads but what do I know. 

• Love 15
On 8/23/2019 at 9:27 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

Uh, hellooooo? Didn't you read that she's the magnate of the sure-to-be-permanently-stable, in-no-way-a-passing-trend CBD shampoo business? She certainly holds the patents for various formulas of shampoo she developed using her degree from DelState (I don't remember if it was in communications or chemistry), in her basement laboratory. I am sure she had plenty of whiteboards and equations and microscopes and field tests. There's no way she signed some short term licensing deal with one of a thousand shell companies foisting sketchy products onto the american consumer. OR invested any of her own money with a scam artist doucher, so that when (and I'm not saying this WILL happen) people stop using her products because it's giving them hair cancer, she's DEFINITELY NOT criminally liable.

PLUS, don't forget, she has a podcast. Last I checked, podcasts are super special! It's not like you can just HAVE one. Do YOU have a podcast? Do I? No. Why? Because somewhere near that defense base buried in the Rocky Mountains from Wargames, there's a room where The Worlwide Board Of Podcast Quality has to certify you before you get one, but once they do, whooooo boy! You are ROLLING in dough, forever. My understanding is when squarespace buys an ad on a podcast, that real estate is so rare that they have to pay you by bitcoining you solid gold bars from some Serbian bank account! It's not like there's a crowd where your voice has to stand out to be successful, plus she has so much meaningful shit to say. There's literally tens of people who will care what the fuck is going on with her various cadre of ex boyfriends and baby daddies, that's worth BANK! 

Look, one thing I know for sure: reality stars do not have a shelf life. They are like the eternal flame of the entertainment world, they are called STARS because they never extinguish, ever. Look at New York! I don't mean the city either. I mean Tiffany Pollard. SHINING BRIGHTLY FOREVAH! THat's Kail's future. PLUS, she's going to become basically the Billy Crystal of the VMA's, hosting for years and years to come! 

Pish posh, literally zero risk in that mortgage! 

I quit.  There is no greater post, and there never will be.  Well played.

• Love 6
On 8/23/2019 at 12:15 PM, Tatum said:

it's a lot of house but no way will those things cost 80-90k a year. a 730k mortgage would be a little over 30k, taxes probably another 10k. heating and cooling another 10k or so.

Edited by EDTV
19 minutes ago, EDTV said:

it's a lot of house but no way will those things cost 80-90k a year. a 730k mortgage would be a little over 30k, taxes probably another 10k. heating and cooling another 10k or so.

What interest rate are you using? Even a 3% (about the best she could do, and I think she's mentioned not having the best credit before, so wouldn't surprise me if she was closer to 4.5%) comes up with a monthly payment of $3,077.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
Just now, druzy said:

He couldn't just text her or tell her?

image.png.5a6f29f938c7fbfb3e7d3333684bc6e8.png

oh, I don't know, I think I could get used to it.  It would go something like this:

Dear Teapot

I know that I've been leaving my clean clothes (including tighty-whiteys) in laundry baskets in the bedroom and not putting them away like a five-year-old but I want you to know that you are a goddess amongst launderettes

Love,

Mister

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
16 minutes ago, druzy said:

Been there, lived that, and I’m stuck in it because I don’t have Teen Mom money to leave.  Run Lauren. Far away. It won’t change. 

• Love 5
On 8/2/2019 at 1:44 AM, Mkay said:

My two cents, and only from the pictures they shared with us, Isaac spent more time with Leah.  Chris was there.  Everything they seemed to share with us showed Isaac with Leah and Kail with Lincoln and Lux.  Maybe Isaac doesn’t care much for Chris.  While they were on the boat cruising all Chris did was sit in the car and whine about how he didn’t get on the boat because they wouldn’t let him drive the boat.  I kid you not in the ten mins of listening to him, he rarely said anything except “they wouldn’t let me drive the boat so I didn’t go on the boat.” 🤦🏻‍♀️ How old is Chris supposed to be? I could see Isaac confiding in Jo that he may not have had fun because Chris acted like a 2 yr old instead of a 20 something ur old man. Maybe he even said it in a phone call home to Jo.  I know it’s all assumption but the dude got on my nerves! I can’t imagine what poor Isaac felt like.  He hung around Leah more than Kail.  

Jesus God, Kail.  It's not like you need another little boy to take care of as you already have three....but this grown ass man is obviously still a child.  Honestly, from this story he seems more exhausting to be around than even Kail herself.

On 8/3/2019 at 2:45 PM, Booger666 said:

Holy cow!  I thought Kathleen Turner had kidnapped Kail’s kids.  Kathleen Turner is 65 years old.  All those fillers, veneers and Botox is doing Kail no favors.

Don't ya'll do Kathleen Turner like that! 

On 8/21/2019 at 9:38 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

javee.jpg

How very mature of you, Kail. Glad to see you've finally grown up when it comes to exes. /s

• Love 10
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Uh, NO! Because if it doesn't happen on Social Media, how the fuck would she ever know it was heartfelt?

Good grief these people are thirsty as hell. Javi, come to grips with the idea you're not even on teen mom anymore. You're not a celebrity anymore. You're just a garden variety douchebag who now has to deal with people knowing who he is, without knowing who they are, for a while.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Been there, lived that, and I’m stuck in it because I don’t have Teen Mom money to leave.  Run Lauren. Far away. It won’t change. 

Exactly this. I hope Lauren goes and goes now.  Sell your story to gossip rags if you have to, etc, for a little nest egg to restart your life somewhere else. Big Papi isn't worth this.  He not only did this in your home but while you were upstairs (probably tired from taking care of his baby and entertaining his family all day). Lauren, you're a very pretty girl and seem like a decent person.  YOU DESERVE BETTER. GO NOW while you can still milk some magazine money out of it to get the funds to take care of yourself and your baby while you get resettled.  99.9% of the TM fandom will cheer you on and have your back.  Hell, MTV may even give you your own show or something since TM is so boring yet remains on the air.

Also, Javi, you SUCK.  Maybe you do deserve the joy of having to deal with Kail's sourpussness in your life for the next 14+ years after all.  You're trash for doing this and even trashier for doing it when your partner was UPSTAIRS. Remember when you freaked out on how trashy Jo was for sleeping in on Sunday in his sweats? Well, you are the truly trashy one, Javi.  (And as for whoever this chick is who hooked up with Javi while his baby's mom/partner was in another room, you need to rethink your life choices as well.)

I really hope this is some BS Javi the Fame Whore cooked up and had Lauren go along with for attention but it seems too real to be fake (which is something for TM people) with the police involved and the story seems too gross, even for TM people (with Lauren being in another part of the house when the cheating happened). 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 18