Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

You can't tell me you don't feel half dressed in that.  A crop top is one thing...something that literally looks like a bra is another.  There is no way anyone else there thought that was remotely stylish.  She is so out of touch with reality.

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, druzy said:

People are saying that if Jenelle's kids didn't have life jackets on it would be front page news.

That is probably true, actually, lol.  Looking at the pic though, and knowing people do not always wear life jackets in a boat, I am trying to be open minded.  However, that front bar thing doesn't go very high, and they are on a part of the boat that doesn't have them seated lower--so I can picture the boat hitting something, or something happening, and out the kids go.  It does look a bit perilous considering there are so many of them to help if something happened.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Maybe it's different in other jurisdictions, but most bodies of water I have been on, kids under a certain age legally have to be wearing life jackets.

Lux absolutely should not be without a life jacket.

• Love 24

They absolutely should be wearing life jackets!  It looks like they are anchored.  Doesn’t take much for a boat passing to make a wave and knock someone off their feet.  Or, kids being kids playing around in a tight space bump into each other and one falls over.  These girls are idiots.

• Love 24
15 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

They absolutely should be wearing life jackets!  It looks like they are anchored.  Doesn’t take much for a boat passing to make a wave and knock someone off their feet.  Or, kids being kids playing around in a tight space bump into each other and one falls over.  These girls are idiots.

I live in an area where everyone has a cabin on the lake and the house rule every where I've always been is, if you're going to go as far as being on a dock (not even on a boat necessarily), you need a life jacket (if you're younger than 14).

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, alexa said:

That is probably true, actually, lol.  Looking at the pic though, and knowing people do not always wear life jackets in a boat, I am trying to be open minded.  However, that front bar thing doesn't go very high, and they are on a part of the boat that doesn't have them seated lower--so I can picture the boat hitting something, or something happening, and out the kids go.  It does look a bit perilous considering there are so many of them to help if something happened.  

I had originally posted on twitter under her pics that the law in Hawaii states kids under 12 are required to wear life jackets whether the boat is in motion or not. Of course Kail didn’t  reply.   

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I had originally posted on twitter under her pics that the law in Hawaii states kids under 12 are required to wear life jackets whether the boat is in motion or not. Of course Kail didn’t  reply.   

I am sure if something happened to them she would have complained and blamed the boat operator--nothing about the fact that the children are all over the front of the boat with no protection if they were to fall in the water.  And seeing young Lux just hanging on the edge like that--I am sure he is a great swimmer at that age.  lol.  

• Love 10

I mean.... to call it a throwback to the 90's would be a slap in the face to the 90's.   They don't look edgy.  They look like desperate try hards so I guess they are on brand then.

• LOL 5
  • Love 17
34 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Friends don't  let friends walk put of the door, looking like these two!

FB_IMG_1566934763399.jpg

See! Kail looked smaller in the hotel room picture. What happened between there and here? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 8/26/2019 at 2:47 PM, Uncle JUICE said:

Uh, NO! Because if it doesn't happen on Social Media, how the fuck would she ever know it was heartfelt?

If Mr. Birdee ever pulled a Javi, I would be heartbroken and angry. If he put all our business on social media, I'd be a Dateline special.

47 minutes ago, Mkay said:

See! Kail looked smaller in the hotel room picture. What happened between there and here? 🤷🏻‍♀️

What in the pre-Britney-shaving-her-head, all-the-lip-gloss, fashion hell is going on here?

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Huh, that's some Basic Bitch 101 going on in that pic. Leah's really rocking her best Faces of Meth look there and Kail looks like one of those women who can't pay their electric bill because they spent all their money on the most obvious Fendi shirt they could find. 

Someone commented, " the outfits aren't  well here!" and I am mad I didn't  think of it first! Lol

I just can't...I really can't  with that "late 80's/early 90's" Friday night at the working class neighborhood bar" couture.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • LOL 6
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

Leah looks like a contestant on Rock of Love. 

I just don’t understand either outfit, and a Kail seems uncomfortable. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
22 hours ago, Birdee said:

What in the pre-Britney-shaving-her-head, all-the-lip-gloss, fashion hell is going on here?

I have to admit... I pull off a pretty fucking great spooky-bar fly hooker-probably inappropriate style. But there’s that word “style.” These two look like the took a few D.A.D multi sided die and taped current “styles” and shook them fuckers up and rolled.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 8/27/2019 at 2:45 PM, TeenMom69 said:

The wore jeans to the VMAs? That's not even trying!

What in the actual.....those shoes. And Kail made hers special by wearing some black pantyhose? The ones Leah is wearing look like part of a costume.

I'm just speechless, surely they put these "looks" together themselves, not a stylist. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 9:33 AM, Tatum said:

I am actually shocked she was able to get such a large mortgage, especially considering she put less than 20% down.

Oh dear, if she put less than 20% down, that means she's paying additional PMI insurance, the amount of which is determined by the mortgage amount.  Ouch!  That's probably at least a few hundred dollars added to her payment.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
On 8/27/2019 at 5:45 PM, Claire85 said:

Whew. Standing next to Leah makes Kail look ENORMOUS. 

On 8/27/2019 at 11:20 PM, galaxychaser said:

Next to Leah, k looks like 6’2 250 pound linebacker 

You could not pay me to stand next to skinny-mini, petite Leah with just my bra on.  No way.  I'm about Kail's height and even at my thinnest I'd look like an Amazon next to Leah.  No way would I stand next to her with no shirt on, especially if I wasn't at "my fighting weight," so to speak...and even then, you'd have to pay me to stand next to her shirtless even if I was a size 4 purely because of how my height/build would still make me look big in comparison to tiny Leah next to me.  Kail has body confidence that I'll never have, I guess.

On 8/27/2019 at 9:53 PM, ilovebeaarthur said:

Leah looks like a contestant on Rock of Love. 

Leah wishes. The RoL girls look like well put-together supermodels next to Leah here. (And I so miss that RoL era of trash reality TV...)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12

Kail buying a house that expensive is obviously over kill and not a great decision. But I kinda get why she wanted it. For whatever reason she feels that she needs to prove something to the people in her past (like her mom probably) - that she can be better than she came from.  She'll still young enough to think have the best materialistic things matter. 

good luck to her to maintain that lifestyle but ooft - that would be stressful. 

And it also sounded by her tweeks that she put a lot of work into it too - I think she got new kitchen cabinets and was constantly asking for decorating advice, new furniture. 

Soon we'll be seeing her in the Kias that look like Mercedes knock offs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 8/27/2019 at 4:17 PM, Mkay said:

Leah reminds me of Amy Poehler doing the Meth skit on SNL

gettyimages-138216453-1024x1024.jpg

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I don't understand... he's a shoemaker now?

Just like Kail creates hair care products in her own laboratory!

The shoes are available for preorder, because he doesn't have enough money to purchase any stock.

https://www.aliveshoes.com/lxr1collection

Only $194, but submit your email address and get a discount coupon!

FYI, Alive Shoes is a private label company in Italy that will insert your logo into the tongue of whatever style(s) you pick.  They copy and paste the same info on all of their website's pages ("Handcrafted in Italy!").  Here's another style offered by someone else:

https://www.aliveshoes.com/royal-t-3

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Just like Kail creates hair care products in her own laboratory!

The shoes are available for preorder, because he doesn't have enough money to purchase any stock.

https://www.aliveshoes.com/lxr1collection

Only $194, but submit your email address and get a discount coupon!

FYI, Alive Shoes is a private label company in Italy that will insert your logo into the tongue of whatever style(s) you pick.  They copy and paste the same info on all of their website's pages ("Handcrafted in Italy!").  Here's another style offered by someone else:

https://www.aliveshoes.com/royal-t-3

I don’t know if they do it anymore but for a time you could customize and make your own label on Nikes.  As if it even matters.  I have a Cricut, I can make you some nice custom kicks too.  If I’m a spend $200 on shoes it’s not gonna be on some loser name no one knows.  This is just like Chelsea’s overpriced dumb bags.  I’m gonna spend my money on a Coach bag, Louis Vuitton bag or Michael Kors bag before this bullshit.  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Kail claims to have had a stylist for the MTV awards. 😆😆😆 

Then Kailyn should fire them because she looked a HOT MESS. 

And no, it wasn’t because she was standing next to Leah who’s incredibly petite- it’s because her outfit was awful. 

I have no hesitation taking pictures with my friends no matter how big/small they are in relation to me because we are friends and I want to capture the memories. Kailyn who claims to be so confident never wears clothing that fits, never dresses for her shape. I think one of the best outfits we’ve see her in was the dressy black jumpsuit she wore to Jo’s wedding. 1. It fit, 2. It showed of her height and curves without being vulgar, 3 it was occasion appropriate. Why not wear a cute jumpsuit or romper (in the proper size) and show off her legs? Why wear those odd jeans that are too short with those shoes and a bralette! If you want to wear a fancy bralette then have a cute jacket to wear. 

• Love 13
15 hours ago, starfire said:

Do Kail and Leah "get together" occasionally?

(sorry for any visuals)

Blind item gossip sites say they do whenever Leah gets completely wasted on alcohol/pillses/whatever.  Like she supposedly did for the VMAs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Exactly. Kail gets off on creating controversy for attention. And Leah just does whatever Kail says. 

And Kailyn is a user and a manipulator. I don’t doubt she’s bisexual, but she’s willing to use sex to get what she wants from people, damn their feelings. I don’t know where Leah is on the Kinsey scale but I do think she’s lonely and overwhelmed with her life. She may seek comfort wherever she can find it. 

• Love 9
On 8/29/2019 at 3:21 PM, Dmarie019 said:

Kail buying a house that expensive is obviously over kill and not a great decision. But I kinda get why she wanted it. For whatever reason she feels that she needs to prove something to the people in her past (like her mom probably) - that she can be better than she came from.  She'll still young enough to think have the best materialistic things matter. 

good luck to her to maintain that lifestyle but ooft - that would be stressful. 

And it also sounded by her tweeks that she put a lot of work into it too - I think she got new kitchen cabinets and was constantly asking for decorating advice, new furniture. 

Soon we'll be seeing her in the Kias that look like Mercedes knock offs.

I know...if she weren't such a hateful person, I would feel really, really sorry for her. Actually, I kind of do anyways, even though she's a bitch.

She obviously hates herself and spends a ton of money and energy reinventing herself (from WASPy junior leaguer to suburban gangster and everything in between), has a gaggle of paid friends who care more about their free vacations than ever giving her some hard truths (not that she'd listen), and for what- impressing a bunch of people who will have no interest in her once she's no longer relevant, or consider her not even relevant at this point and already have no interest in her. And she doesn't even realize it.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, HeySandyStrange said:

So Lux is in preschool? Isn't he only 2 or so years old? That's rather young. Any excuse to pawn the children off, huh? Not like she is actually working a real job.

I was thinking the exact same thing. My daughter is a few months older than Lux, and that's more a daycare age than a preschool age.

• Love 5

All posts speculating about any of the Teen Moms' children having physical or intellectual disabilities (that have not been confirmed in public by their parents) will be removed. Do not use what could be considered an arguably unflattering picture of a child to insinuate they may be disabled. That's ableism and it's against board rules.