Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 8/27/2019 at 2:07 PM, Birdee said:

If Mr. Birdee ever pulled a Javi, I would be heartbroken and angry. If he put all our business on social media, I'd be a Dateline special.

What in the pre-Britney-shaving-her-head, all-the-lip-gloss, fashion hell is going on here?

I’m dyyiiinnng!!! 😂🤣 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Well played, Kail! Well, played!

19d2626.png

Fair point, but... unemployed, child abuser, murderer, psychopath...um, one of these things is not like the others, Kail. Perspective.

• Love 11
23 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I am going to say it... Lux is THE UGLIEST KID I have ever seen. 

Preach!  With his face Kail needs to start dressing him cuter.

Looks like Lincoln might have cut his own hair. 😆 

Usually you see some features of the parent in the child, but I don’t think any of her boys look at all like her.  Wonder if it is because she’s messed up her face or they just don’t favor her at all.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Booger666 said:

Preach!  With his face Kail needs to start dressing him cuter.

Looks like Lincoln might have cut his own hair. 😆 

Usually you see some features of the parent in the child, but I don’t think any of her boys look at all like her.  Wonder if it is because she’s messed up her face or they just don’t favor her at all.

I think 1. Kailyn’s messed up her face, 2. She has boy children, 3. She had all her children with men of color, many her traits are the recessive ones. 

I do think she and Issac have the same nose. 

Lux isn’t an ugly kid by any means he’s just awkward looking right now(as Issac was when he was little). I do think puberty will benefit Lux and the testosterone will chisel out his features in a nice way. Chris is disgusting but facially he is blessed, he’s got a nice jaw. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think 1. Kailyn’s messed up her face, 2. She has boy children, 3. She had all her children with men of color, many her traits are the recessive ones. 

I do think she and Issac have the same nose. 

Lux isn’t an ugly kid by any means he’s just awkward looking right now(as Issac was when he was little). I do think puberty will benefit Lux and the testosterone will chisel out his features in a nice way. Chris is disgusting but facially he is blessed, he’s got a nice jaw. 

I do always marvel at how Isaac was the UGLIEST baby but is now the most handsome kid on Teen Mom (IMO).  He looked like Kail and then he grew to be more like Jo.

I have to respectfully disagree with Chris being facially blessed, I find him repulsive in the looks dept.  He has a nice smile, I will give him that, but that is all.

• Love 8

Lauren is back with Javi

Javi Marroquin seems to be getting another shot at love with his (former?) fiance Lauren Comeau, just weeks after she left their shared home after catching the Teen Mom 2 star cheating on her in their home!

The Ashley can exclusively reveal that Lauren returned home to Delaware some time over the Labor Day weekend, as did Eli, the son Lauren shares with Javi. As The Ashley previously reported, Lauren fled the house (and Delaware!) after catching Javi cheating with a friend. (Lauren had been home at the time but was upstairs asleep. She caught them when she went downstairs and came upon Javi’s very, um, “Shaggy ‘Wasn’t Me!'” moment.)

Since the cheating scandal, Lauren and Eli had staying with her family in Maine (where she’s from). Javi was in Maine last week, so we can assume he was there to visit Eli (and possibly Lauren). 

Lauren has yet to speak out about what happened. However, on Tuesday, Lauren posted a video of her with Eli to Instagram, along with the caption, “Laughter is the best medicine.” 

The Ashley has reached out to her production sources, who all tell her Javi and Lauren are still not filming any of this drama for the upcoming season of ‘Teen Mom 2.’

However, a local tipster tells The Ashley that Lauren was seen at Javi’s son Lincoln’s school on Tuesday, helping Javi and his ex Kail Lowry send Lincoln off for his first day of school.

“Lauren was there and clearly with Javi,” the person, whose child attends the school with Lincoln, told The Ashley.

Javi has yet to comment on the current status of his engagement to Lauren.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Well played, Kail! Well, played!

19d2626.png

Eta: I use to think Issac looked like Kail but boy did he morph into Grandma Janet.

I always thought that Isaac looked like Jo.

Um, a lot of people are unemployed; there's nothing wrong with being unemployed.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, galaxychaser said:

If it wasn’t for Teen mom Kail would be constantly unemployed due to her sour attitude.

Frankly, I barely count Teen Mom has being employment. Hitting the lottery, maybe, but to me it's nowhere near a real job. Kail would be screwed if it went away.

• Love 19
8 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

How can Lux be in preschool? Don't preschools require the kids to be vaccinated?

Most states allow you to cite certain reasons for not vaccinating, however, many daycares and schools have become stricter about it because of the measles situation, etc.  But I think many kids can still go unvaccinated, especially if it isn't in a measles outbreak area.

• Love 1

Sorry - haven’t checked in this board for awhile. Compared to Jenelle - Kail’s mother of the universe.

Did she really get a Presa Canario? It ain’t no Rottie Kail. Might not like the camera crews two years from now. I’m doubtful - but good luck. She should give her to David. 

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA - so she maybe could rip David’s throat out when he tried to shoot her.
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Chris probably wanted it.

That's exactly what I was thinking. She bought a Cane Corso and apparently took a lot of heat for 1) Buying an expensive dog instead of adopting a dog from a rescue or shelter and 2) Buying a dog with cropped ears.

This is the answer when asked if they're dangerous dogs:

The Cane Corso while not an inherently dangerous dog is an inherently independent, loyal and headstrong dog. These dogs NEED a very firm and dedicated owner to properly handle them. These dogs are the kind of dog that can easily take over the leadership role and become dominance aggressive.

I just don't see Hulk as being the type of person to dedicate the time and consistency needed to give this dog what it needs. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

That's exactly what I was thinking. She bought a Cane Corso and apparently took a lot of heat for 1) Buying an expensive dog instead of adopting a dog from a rescue or shelter and 2) Buying a dog with cropped ears.

I just don't see Hulk as being the type of person to dedicate the time and consistency needed to give this dog what it needs. 

Bear seemed awesome - so I think she does have an idea how to handle a big dog. And all her pets seem to be alive and/or accounted for. 

I had a Rottie/Mastiff/Doberman mix - we think (my true soul mate). He was 145-lbs (tall and fit) and came up past my hip (I’m 5’ 10”). Incredibly lived to 14. Total babydoll like a lot of Rotties. 

I had him when I bought a house in a “transitional” neighborhood in Capitol Hill in 1999. We literally had drug dealers (fairly non-violent) on corners. They loved me cause I came by with Utah, and had a feral cat my mother gave me who used to follow us around (though rarely came in house through pet door then). I convinced them to help pick up litter.

This probably wouldn’t have happened with a Presa Canario. I’ve known a few people who’ve had them.  I’m not giving her shit about the ear cropping thing. Probably already done before she got her. I think it’s terrible. Doberman’s look so cute without the cropping - but unfortunately certainly not very fierce.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

My bad. Kail got a Cane Corso - not a Presa Canario. I think I just looked at the pictures. Same general idea - better choice. I’d still stick with a Rottie/Pittie or such with all those camera crews around.

Very true that all of Hulk's animals seem well cared for and are still with her. I just wonder how this dog will do when she's gone on her many vacations and trips to Atlanta to do her podcast stuff? I knew someone with a Cane Corso and it was an awesome dog. They were extremely responsible folks and did all the right things with this dog. But, when they were planning to take a trip, they did a trial run with their next door neighbor who the dog had known since it was a pup and was very comfortable with. The dog would not let the neighbor into the house when her people weren't there. They wound up having to board the dog when they traveled and the boarding facility had to muzzle her because she was so stressed about it all, she went after the other dogs at the facility. Poor girl was just frazzled about the whole thing.

I have never known an aggressive Rottie. Every one of them has been a giant lap dog😊

• Love 4
15 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Very true that all of Hulk's animals seem well cared for and are still with her.

Not quite all - she and Javi did re-home a Mastiff they owned named Honey after he bit Isaac.

https://thestir.cafemom.com/celebrity_moms/166014/teen_mom_kailyn_lowry_makes

Granted, this is light years better than how David & Jenelle deal with such situations. I think it may have been better for Kail to stick with another French Bulldog (a breed she clearly loves) rather than undertaking another dog five times the size of a Frenchie, but still....the Cane Corso has a better shot of a happy, life-long home with Kail than with someone like Jenelle or David.  (I love all dogs, but I'm a small dog person.  I have small kids like Kail and I'd rather have to deal with smaller size messes than bigger ones at this point in my life...and small dogs make smaller messes. But that's just me. I wouldn't add a large dog to my family's "chaos" right now if I was Kail and had 3 kids plus rotating hangers-on, baby daddies, film crew, etc coming in and out of my home all the time, but if she wants more "Kail & The Chaos," that's on her. Better her than someone like Jenelle, I guess, but I still don't think the Cane Corso will be there for longer than a couple of years.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Also.....am I imagining it or did Kail buy Chris some kind of puppy earlier this year or last? I feel like that happened. Where's that dog now?

And I found this at canecorso.org - https://www.canecorso.org/is-the-cane-corso-right-for-me.html

DON'T GET A CANE CORSO if you dislike daily physical exercise.  CANE CORSOs need exercise to maintain the health of heart and lungs and to maintain muscle tone.  An adult Cane Corso should have a morning outing of a mile or more, as you walk briskly, jog or bicycle beside him, and a similar evening outing.

Hope Kail can commit to two one-mile minimum walks/jogs/bike riding with the pup per day in the midst of caring for three four kids (changed to reflect Chris as her 4th kid because of all the energy he apparently requires to keep him interested/around) plus her vacations, "work travel" for podcasts, etc.  This puppy isn't something I'd take on in a similar situation as Kail is in right now.  I do sincerely hope that she is up for it and that her home is this pup's forever home. I hope when she does travel that Chris is up to caring for the dog well, too.  This isn't just a dog - this is a lifestyle change in many ways.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Also.....am I imagining it or did Kail buy Chris some kind of puppy earlier this year or last? I feel like that happened. Where's that dog now?

And I found this at canecorso.org - https://www.canecorso.org/is-the-cane-corso-right-for-me.html

Hope Kail can commit to two one-mile minimum walks/jogs/bike riding with the pup per day in the midst of caring for three four kids (changed to reflect Chris as her 4th kid because of all the energy he apparently requires to keep him interested/around) plus her vacations, "work travel" for podcasts, etc.  This puppy isn't something I'd take on in a similar situation as Kail is in right now.  I do sincerely hope that she is up for it and that her home is this pup's forever home. I hope when she does travel that Chris is up to caring for the dog well, too.  This isn't just a dog - this is a lifestyle change in many ways.

Chris has two of Kails dogs now.  One she bought for him I think and one they share.  🙄

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/teen-mom-2-kailyn-lowry-reveals-why-she-married-javi-marroquin-knowing-shed-regret-it.html/

Just stop it. Yeah Javi is no fucking saint but come on Kail you were fucking around on him with the love of your life never your bf, fiancee or husband Chris. I think it is her, she wasn't raised in s stable home and has a fantasy about marriage and being married. It isn't a bed if fucking roses.

• Love 14

Why is she even bringing this up now???  Lincoln is what, 5?   She was prego when she got married to Javi, and they were separated 2 or 3 years after that.  It’s old news, she’s had a kid with another guy and both Javi and Kail have clearly moved on.  WHO THE FUCK CARES WHY YOU MARRIED HIM NOW????  The marriage was barely legal by the time it was over.  Is someone?  Anyone?  Really asking for this information?

• LOL 3
  • Love 18
18 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Why is she even bringing this up now???  Lincoln is what, 5?   She was prego when she got married to Javi, and they were separated 2 or 3 years after that.  It’s old news, she’s had a kid with another guy and both Javi and Kail have clearly moved on.  WHO THE FUCK CARES WHY YOU MARRIED HIM NOW????  The marriage was barely legal by the time it was over.  Is someone?  Anyone?  Really asking for this information?

They paid her for the interview.  Since "I can't get the guy I'm obsessed with to commit to me" isn't as satisfying to her ego, she has to go with "I never loved my husband".  And believe it or not, she does have "fans".  Those are the ones who will cheer her on no matter what she does or talks about.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
On 9/14/2019 at 6:32 PM, geauxaway said:

Maybe someone is jealous that Javi's cheating on Lauren and Amber's current devolution are getting more attention? 

On 9/15/2019 at 1:05 PM, rhofmovalley said:

They paid her for the interview.  Since "I can't get the guy I'm obsessed with to commit to me" isn't as satisfying to her ego, she has to go with "I never loved my husband".  

Makes sense.

17 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Baby Daddy #3 

Keep it classy there, Dad.  You may be young but you have a son (and his brothers who you're around a fair bit) who are watching.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11
On 9/10/2019 at 8:29 PM, lovesnark said:

These dogs are very dangerous. This is the breed that killed a woman in San Francisco in her hallway at the apartment building she lived in. The two Corsos lived down the hall from her and when she was leaving her apartment they were leaving their apartment with the owner at the same time and broke free.  They attacked and killed her in the hallway. The owner could not control them...police say it was one of the most heinous crime scenes they had ever seen.

This is another bad parenting decision that Kailyn has made along with not vaccinating Lux. She will regret both of these decisions at some point...I really don't know which one is worse.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Apropos of nothing: I'm wearing this exact shirt today. I used to like it; now I feel dirty. Also, Kail, you'd better hope Karma isn't a real thing.

I'm too shocked that her clothing all seems to be the right size for her to comment on anything else.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I'm too shocked that her clothing all seems to be the right size for her to comment on anything else.

And she's wearing something underneath her shirt! I doubt it's a real bra, but at least it's something.

Edited by Birdee
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, kicksave said:

These dogs are very dangerous. This is the breed that killed a woman in San Francisco in her hallway at the apartment building she lived in. The two Corsos lived down the hall from her and when she was leaving her apartment they were leaving their apartment with the owner at the same time and broke free.  They attacked and killed her in the hallway. The owner could not control them...police say it was one of the most heinous crime scenes they had ever seen.

This is another bad parenting decision that Kailyn has made along with not vaccinating Lux. She will regret both of these decisions at some point...I really don't know which one is worse.

Those were Presa Canarios. Very similar dogs. If she does the right thing and works with a trainer experienced with this breed, it could work out okay. But, her lifestyle of traveling all the damn time will make it hard for the dog to know what it's supposed to do.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Those were Presa Canarios. Very similar dogs. If she does the right thing and works with a trainer experienced with this breed, it could work out okay. But, her lifestyle of traveling all the damn time will make it hard for the dog to know what it's supposed to do.

And doesn't she already have several other dogs? I just don't see this being a good thing with little kids and other dogs. And what's with these Teen Moms accumulating a gaggle of dogs anyway? Jenelle, Farrah, Catelyn, Chelsea, etc...they can barely take care of one dog let alone three or four. If I was neighbor of Kail's I would not allow my kids to play at her house once that dog is bigger. And you're right...she won't have the dog trained. She's too busy being a CEO of a major company...LOL.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Yup. I remember reading the book on that case.  Different breed. The woman is still in jail.   

• Love 2
7 hours ago, kicksave said:

And doesn't she already have several other dogs? I just don't see this being a good thing with little kids and other dogs. And what's with these Teen Moms accumulating a gaggle of dogs anyway? Jenelle, Farrah, Catelyn, Chelsea, etc...they can barely take care of one dog let alone three or four. If I was neighbor of Kail's I would not allow my kids to play at her house once that dog is bigger. And you're right...she won't have the dog trained. She's too busy being a CEO of a major company...LOL.

I think she only has the cute little Frenchie now. Bear, the rottweiler she had for a long time recently had to be euthanized. I know she bought a Frenchie for Chris, too. Maybe that one lives with her as well.

• Love 5

I think she only has the cute little Frenchie now. Bear, the rottweiler she had for a long time recently had to be euthanized. I know she bought a Frenchie for Chris, too. Maybe that one lives with her as well.

What happened to Bear? Was it old age?

9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

What happened to Bear? Was it old age?

She posted something on her SM about him having health problems and bringing him to the vet, but didn't specify what was the matter. I assume there was nothing that could be done and euthanization was recommended.

14 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I can't keep track of these girl's dogs...Jenelle has had a bunch, Amber has had a houseful of them, Farrah kept all of hers in crates all day, Chelsea had several plus a pig...what happened to that pig anyway? Catelynn and Tyler have several plus a horse and a pony. Maci had a couple of boxers that we don't see anymore and even Leah has had several dogs and a cat too. There seems to be no impulse control the it comes to bringing a dog into their homes.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I can't keep track of these girl's dogs...Jenelle has had a bunch, Amber has had a houseful of them, Farrah kept all of hers in crates all day, Chelsea had several plus a pig...what happened to that pig anyway? Catelynn and Tyler have several plus a horse and a pony. Maci had a couple of boxers that we don't see anymore and even Leah has had several dogs and a cat too. There seems to be no impulse control the it comes to bringing a dog into their homes.

Pete the pig is living the good life. Chelsea posted pics of Layne's birthday party and Pete was in one of them. Her Great Dane was in some recent pics, too. I don't watch OG, so I know nothing about the dogs those dummies had.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Pete the pig is living the good life. Chelsea posted pics of Layne's birthday party and Pete was in one of them. Her Great Dane was in some recent pics, too. I don't watch OG, so I know nothing about the dogs those dummies had.

Is Pete still living with them or did they adopt him out? Often time those little pigs become huge pigs and people have to find a place that can meet their needs.

1 minute ago, kicksave said:

Is Pete still living with them or did they adopt him out? Often time those little pigs become huge pigs and people have to find a place that can meet their needs.

He's with them. Cole built him a really nice house when they moved to where they live now. My vet and friend has a pig similar to Pete. He slept in the house until he got too big and noisy, then he moved outside to his own house. Chelsea and my friend are doing it right. These are pigs, they need to be able to be a pig! Go out and run around, root in the ground and enjoy the good life. When I drive up my friend's driveway, it's a hilarious sight. I'm greeted by three dogs and a pig as I pull in and park.

The people who buy these pigs and keep them indoors 90% of the time are really doing a disservice to them. Those are the ones that wind up morbidly obese with leg and hoof problems from carrying around too much weight. They're extremely smart and need the stimulation of being outside to explore.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
36 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

He's with them. Cole built him a really nice house when they moved to where they live now. My vet and friend has a pig similar to Pete. He slept in the house until he got too big and noisy, then he moved outside to his own house. Chelsea and my friend are doing it right. These are pigs, they need to be able to be a pig! Go out and run around, root in the ground and enjoy the good life. When I drive up my friend's driveway, it's a hilarious sight. I'm greeted by three dogs and a pig as I pull in and park.

The people who buy these pigs and keep them indoors 90% of the time are really doing a disservice to them. Those are the ones that wind up morbidly obese with leg and hoof problems from carrying around too much weight. They're extremely smart and need the stimulation of being outside to explore.

This is too funny. Sounds like Pet and your friend's pig are living better than some humans! "And then he moved outside to his own house."

• LOL 3
  • Love 7