Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/ogjkul/teen-mom-2-kailyn-tries-to-keep-things-civil-with-jo-and-chris

So thirsty ass Kail bought Chris a ticket to Hawaii without even knowing if he was definitely coming?? 

I’m writing what he claimed in a live. Not saying I believe him, because I don’t.  

in an Instagram live while they were in Hawaii (Leah, Kail and kids were on the boat. Chris didn’t go because they wouldn’t let him drive the boat.) Chris claimed he bought his ticket and his fathers.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Ha ha, I'm pretty sure broke ass Chris bought his and his father's tickets to Hawaii. Yep, sounds perfectly logical. No job,  no child support paying, no home having Chris generously sprung for a Hawaii vacation for him and his dad at the last minute. Oh yeah, they think we are stupid. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Mkay said:

I’m writing what he claimed in a live. Not saying I believe him, because I don’t.  

in an Instagram live while they were in Hawaii (Leah, Kail and kids were on the boat. Chris didn’t go because they wouldn’t let him drive the boat.) Chris claimed he bought his ticket and his fathers.  

Ok, maybe, maybe Chris “bought” ( or borrowed money, or used a credit card) to buy his plane ticket to Hawaii. From experience, I know this is only part of the cost. 

Hotels, house rentals, or any accommodations in Hawaii are not cheap. Neither is food whether dining out or buying in a grocery store. Now add to that any tours, excursions or activities— and you have a good chunk of money spent on things other than plane fare. I would ask Kail if Chris paid for or chipped in towards anything else besides his plane ticket.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

Ha ha, I'm pretty sure broke ass Chris bought his and his father's tickets to Hawaii. Yep, sounds perfectly logical. No job,  no child support paying, no home having Chris generously sprung for a Hawaii vacation for him and his dad at the last minute. Oh yeah, they think we are stupid. 

Lol, right? Let's assume for a moment that Chris actually does have the money. Are we really supposed to believe he'd dish it out to fly to Hawaii and spend his vacation with the Messers, six rugrats and a baby mama he's embarrassed to be seen with? No, he'd go somewhere and party with his friends. Karl is full of shit, per usual.

• Love 18
18 hours ago, Mkay said:

Yeah, he bought it with the stupid bitch's money.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Lol, right? Let's assume for a moment that Chris actually does have the money. Are we really supposed to believe he'd dish it out to fly to Hawaii and spend his vacation with the Messers, six rugrats and a baby mama he's embarrassed to be seen with? No, he'd go somewhere and party with his friends. Karl is full of shit, per usual.

At most, I could maybe buy that Chris charged the trip, telling Kail he was using his own money, and then next month when the Visa bill comes he will lay a huge guilt trip on her about how he used his last dollar to fly out to be with her and now he can't afford health insurance or groceries.

If this is true, then Kail is definitely an argument against 'you can't bullshit a bullshitter'.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 10/30/2019 at 8:54 AM, Mkay said:

It's hard having 4 kids, isn't it Kail?

• LOL 22

Don't you have to use a credit card these days? I can't see this guy going into a travel agency or having a credit card of his own. Do they even have Travel Agents anymore. I haven't used one since the late 80's and that was coming from Las Vegas.

Kail had better start saving her coin. This train is going to crash. These children are looking at puberty around the corner. 

Her home alone will be massively expensive. 

• Love 11

I don't own a credit card and I've traveled out of the country. Rented a car and everything. 

And, yes, there are still travel agents. A girl I watch on YouTube - her husband is one. I think he's a specific Disney travel agent? But does other stuff too? I'm not entirely sure. I see them all over my Ireland group on FB as well. 

All that being said, Chris didn't plan and fly himself out to Hawaii. He just didn't. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
On 11/2/2019 at 2:07 PM, galaxychaser said:

She has 3.8 million Instagram followers?! Why??? Her only talent was to get pregnant at 16.

Well, she is one of those super influential influencers! Her 3.8 mil...errrrrr...5,713 actual followers can attest to that! 

Seriously though, in general I'm not a people person for the most part, but even if you were Fred Rogers & introduced yourself to me as an "influencer", I'd hate you. If you introduced yourself to me as Kail or Jenelle, I'd have sore knuckles. Lol

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

So devil's advocate here... (gahhhh why can't I just snark like everyone else!?!) 

Regarding Penny... if someone takes on the responsibility of owning a dog... I feel like they need to also take responsibility of the financial portion.  I sort of wonder if Kail was asked outright to pay for it and didn't want to set the precedent of always having to pay for the dog's issues (as she stated she has paid for an expensive surgery for it before) so instead suggested that she would create a go-fund me assuming her 'fans' would all for helping (because honestly shit like that happens a LOT).   Even though she is pretty well off I'm sure just handing over $9k is a lot. So said she did end up giving $3k which is still a pretty good chunk, and most of the amount if the surgery cost more around $5k like people said it would. 

She didn't haphazardly give the dog away, it lives with someone who cares for it, but because it was her's originally doesn't mean she needs to take full responsibility for it. 

But then yes talking about expensive vacations was a dumb shit move, she's not the smartest person in the world. In her head the surgery was done and paid for, the dog was alive so her brain wanted to get back to bragging about vacations. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Tatum said:

See...I think creating a go fund me is tacky, unless it's a truly desperate situation. I mean, it's begging, essentially.

Oh I agree - but it seems like everyone does it now everything and it's becoming a bit more normalized to where I think people might be like "well let's just try and see what happens".  Or Kail totally miscalculated her fan base and thought for sure she had a bunch of idiots following her. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I'm old. Why do this child's shoes not match? 

Thanks,

OldPersonWhoDoesntKnowWhatTheKidsAreDoingTheseDays

(P.S. Get off my lawn, etc.)

*opens Werthers*

I want to know too.

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
On 11/4/2019 at 5:18 PM, ChocolateAddict said:

I was thinking about Kail's desperation to hold onto Chris at the expense of pretty much everything including her friends and her actual job filming.  I think that part of it is her obsession to prove that she 'made it' the same way that she constantly goes on lavish holidays, upgrades her car, moves to bigger houses and buys expensive bags.  Not to mention that out of the people in her life and even the TM2 girls she's the outlier who hasn't got her love life together.  Chelsea has a husband and cute family, Leah hasn't popped out another kid in 6 years and is presenting herself as a strong single mom who lives for her daughters (accurancy of this statement is doubtable) despite flirting with Jeremy, at least she was married to him.  Hell, even Jenelle was able to snag someone who until recently had been with her for 3 years.  Jo and Javi have 'stable' partners (cheating aside, Lauren is sticking around). 

Kail is the only one who is 3x3 and each of them has walked away. She can't put herself out there as a 'badass single parent' while she's got a off/on loser who she chases endlessly. So she keeps chasing because she doesn't want to be seen as a trashy idiot who got knocked up by three different guys. At least if Chris was around she could present Lux as being the product of a stable relationship rather than a stupid decision to not use protection. Without him she looks almost as trashy as Victoria. She wants to be seen as a success rather than the one who can't hold onto a guy.  Not to mention, if Chris walks she'll struggle to find a guy, realistically the dating pool gets smaller with every kid so he is sort of her last shot. He would be the proof that she can hold onto a guy who actually wants to stick around. 

Thank you for coming to my TED talk 😂😂

Leah is not the smartest person , but she means well and Has actually matured over the years and doesn’t resort to fighting over everything and anything unlike ... Kail and Jenelle who are trash who happen to have money because they lucked out . Both of them will never have successful relationships because they can’t get along with anyone and always think everyone else is the problem . I foresee more kids in both of their lives and sadly they’ll both be onto a 4th baby daddy soon . Briana too , except she doesn’t seem to fight with as many people as the other 2 so for some reason I have slightly more hope for her . 

Chelsea truly lucked out all around .. between teen mom money , finding a great catch , getting to move to a new and bigger house every year , having involved grandparents who help , and pretty much her entire life being handed to her , she really owes Adam her life . If not for knocking her up ,  Chelsea would be in a very different place in her life and wouldn’t get to make hundreds of thousands of dollars for picking out colors for a flannel shirt that they legitimately sell in every store .

yes , I’m jealous . 

• Love 11

Where did her eyes go? Ha

click arrow on the right to see both pictures   

Click arrow on right to see both pics. 
He wants you to buy his shoes   194 bucks!!

Edited by Mkay
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Wow, that Cane Corso is beautiful. I hope Kail takes the time to train and socialize her. I'd hate to see it dumped like so many other Teen Mom pets.

It is beautiful.  Hate to see those cropped ears though.

• Love 7
On 11/5/2019 at 10:45 PM, Mkay said:

Where did her eyes go? Ha

click arrow on the right to see both pictures   

Click arrow on right to see both pics. 
He wants you to buy his shoes   194 bucks!!

What in the hell and how in the hell did this mf get the money to even do this. Kail is the answer. And why isn't she pissed off like she was with Javi about him opening the gym and if it wasn't for her blah blah blah. See just another example of her double standards where the baby daddies are concerned

Who in the hell is going to pay that amount of money for some no name dude's shoes?

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 7
On 11/4/2019 at 4:18 PM, ChocolateAddict said:

I was thinking about Kail's desperation to hold onto Chris at the expense of pretty much everything including her friends and her actual job filming.  I think that part of it is her obsession to prove that she 'made it' the same way that she constantly goes on lavish holidays, upgrades her car, moves to bigger houses and buys expensive bags.  Not to mention that out of the people in her life and even the TM2 girls she's the outlier who hasn't got her love life together.  Chelsea has a husband and cute family, Leah hasn't popped out another kid in 6 years and is presenting herself as a strong single mom who lives for her daughters (accurancy of this statement is doubtable) despite flirting with Jeremy, at least she was married to him.  Hell, even Jenelle was able to snag someone who until recently had been with her for 3 years.  Jo and Javi have 'stable' partners (cheating aside, Lauren is sticking around). 

Kail is the only one who is 3x3 and each of them has walked away. She can't put herself out there as a 'badass single parent' while she's got a off/on loser who she chases endlessly. So she keeps chasing because she doesn't want to be seen as a trashy idiot who got knocked up by three different guys. At least if Chris was around she could present Lux as being the product of a stable relationship rather than a stupid decision to not use protection. Without him she looks almost as trashy as Victoria. She wants to be seen as a success rather than the one who can't hold onto a guy.  Not to mention, if Chris walks she'll struggle to find a guy, realistically the dating pool gets smaller with every kid so he is sort of her last shot. He would be the proof that she can hold onto a guy who actually wants to stick around. 

Thank you for coming to my TED talk 😂😂

You’re right. Kailyn is also way too self absorbed and insecure to admit someone she wanted didn’t want her. I don’t even think she really had REAL INTIMATE feelings for Chris, she only wants him because she cannot have him. She had Lux to hook him and be his main chick and we see how well that worked She’s holding onto this notion of “working it out” to save face, honey that ship sailed 2yrs ago!!!!

• Love 15
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

Kail is also stomping around Texas today so watch out for Hulk. 

1197442B-C3C6-4910-B9F1-45397D0821F3.jpeg

This isn’t a bad photo, but I can tell her pants are too small. Look at the pulling!!! Why do you want to wear pants that injure your labia?!

I ordered a pair of workout leggings from Old Navy, in a 1x my usual size, I tried them on and they were a little tight but I thought “oh they are leggings”, but the second time still tight (just around the house watching my sister and cleaning). My Mom saw them on me and said “what’s up with those leggings?” I knew then it was time to let them go. I lost 27lbs and tried them on again- nope too tight. They were CUTE, an emerald green color, I gave them to my much smaller BFF (a size 10) because they must’ve been miss labeled. If you have any sort of height to you, too small pants are going to pull. Even if you can get them on.
She always wears her clothes at least two sizes too small! Doesn’t this hurt?

Kailyn if I can see the light why can’t you???? And I never left the house OR posted a photo on social media. 

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I had forgotten all about Sterling. Are she and Kail still friends?

They became friends again.  I think (but not positive) that that is who she was visiting in Dallas. I scooped out Sterlings page and Sterlings man has Dallas listed as where he lives.  Wherever Kail was staying there were two children there.  Sterling has two kids.  I know she used to live in New Mexico. 

Also Kail and Bone have been talking on Twitter, too so I guess they are mending that friendship. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5