Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Really?  I'm off to Lenscrafters...

Yup.  They show a red brick house on the show.  But this is legit the right house in the article.  

screen shot 

86C9C0E2-3142-4538-99AC-4171F9BE8FF8.jpeg

compared to the real house.  

06E08391-4DAC-4864-B0F4-38FD6D484AA9.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Useful 4
7 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Thanks Mkay.  She IS pretty far from Dover (it took about 20 seconds to find the address, and I'm no shamus).  Seems an odd location choice, but whatever floats her boat.

It's closer to Chris, that's why she chose it. 😩

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
9 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

With her amazing law career, duh! 😉

I kid, but I really hope she does her research.  I know several law school graduates (who had good GPAs & who passed the bar) who are not working as lawyers because there's an over-supply of lawyers in the US (and they can make more doing a job they only really needed their BA for anyway in a non-law-related field such as education. That's right...I know a few lawyers who are teachers because the pay was more as a teacher than what they were making as lawyers - not hating on educators at all, but they are obviously underpaid in the US.) Lots of the lawyers-who-don't-work-as-lawyers that I know are pretty salty/bitter about the law school dream they were sold versus the post-graduation reality.  Kail doesn't need anymore bitterness in her life. (Heck, even a lawyer I know who has a good job as a federal judge's assistant told me if she got a do-over, she wouldn't become a lawyer again because of the extremely long hours, high stress, student loans, and juggling raising her children with her career...and she has a good salary & cushy federal benefits).

Not to mention, the average law school graduate's debt is around $122,000.  That may seem like pennies to Kail when she's buying an $800k house, but trust those student loan payments will be hard to keep up with if she wants to maintain her current lifestyle on that average lawyer's salary of $40k-$60k, or heck, even on $160k.

When TM2 first started a decade ago, Kail wanted to be a dental hygienist (she did eventually become a certified dental assistant, but not a hygienist). Kail would probably be better off going back to school to pursue that original dream than law school, as dental hygienists make an average salary of $76k/yr.  It'd probably be less expensive as well. 

Kail, if you lurk here, please do your research about law school - how much of your life you'll have to devote to it, how you have to be at the very top of your class to get a good job, and the huge time/money investment it is versus what the realities of the job market are for lawyers.  Here's a good place to start: https://www.bankrate.com/loans/student-loans/going-to-law-school-worth-it/

*To all our legal eagles here, I'm not hating on law school/lawyers in general.  We need good lawyers.  I appreciate all the hard work you do, the student loan struggle, and all you've done to be where you are. I just think a lot of people have law school dreams who haven't really done their research and would be better suited for something else. A lot of them (cough, Kail probably, cough) are interested in law school because they think all lawyers are high-profile and swimming in money, not because they're actually interested in helping people/society via the law. Something tells me Kail isn't looking into this because she wants to work for a non-profit that helps battered spouses or be a county prosecutor.

1000% agree with your post! I truly believe she watched Legally Blonde over the weekend and thought “eh? Why not?” “I can do that” “Chris would be so impressed” so now she thinks she’s a lawyer. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, TVjunkie03 said:

1000% agree with your post! I truly believe she watched Legally Blonde over the weekend and thought “eh? Why not?” “I can do that” “Chris would be so impressed” so now she thinks she’s a lawyer. 

hard legally blonde GIFWhat, like it's hard?

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Imagine cleaning a house that big 😬

Kail doesn't strike me as someone who cares about how clean her house is. 

I guess she could make a career out of defending other Teen Mom stars and their families. Jenelle, Amber, Butch, Tyler's sister, etc.  

• Love 8
On 11/19/2019 at 9:24 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

(Heck, even a lawyer I know who has a good job as a federal judge's assistant told me if she got a do-over, she wouldn't become a lawyer again because of the extremely long hours, high stress, student loans, and juggling raising her children with her career...and she has a good salary & cushy federal benefits).

I'm an in-house corporate attorney.  At my old job, we used to go once a year to talk to students at a magnet high school in a law program.  On one visit which occurred during a particularly thrilling work period, I said to my boss on the way in "I guess I can't tell them to find something else to do?"  I mean, really.  I am good at my job and I am paid well for it, but it is incredibly boring and tedious at best.  At worst it is frustrating and ulcer inducing.  If I could identify what else I may be good at, I would have switched careers a while back. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Kail doesn't strike me as someone who cares about how clean her house is. 

I guess she could make a career out of defending other Teen Mom stars and their families. Jenelle, Amber, Butch, Tyler's sister, etc.  

In house Nanny and house cleaner used to be Bones job. I don’t know who took over that role since then.  First was Javi’s parents. 🤔

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, Mkay said:

In house Nanny and house cleaner used to be Bones job. I don’t know who took over that role since then.  First was Javi’s parents. 🤔

It's probably going to fall to Isaac fairly soon, if it hasn't already. 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

wow. in nyc a house that size will set you back 2-3 million. 

Free vacations? 

She was practically Lux’s live in Nanny right up until his 1st birthday.  Free Vacations. I agree.  🙂 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Mkay said:

She was practically Lux’s live in Nanny right up until his 1st birthday.  Free Vacations. I agree.  🙂 

Wonder if she lived with Kail --free room and board? When Chris came back into the picture, Bone was probably kicked out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Hey Kail - 

veronica mars middle finger GIFjon stewart middle finger GIF

ETA: my twin has stage 4 cancer and coming into contact with anti-vaxxers can literally kill her if they have the flu, dormant measles, etc because her immune system is so weak.  So FU Kail.   Your stupid kid has a higher chance of killing my sister than her actual cancer.  

Edited by LBS
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
45 minutes ago, Mkay said:

The chances of her children dying because she’s texting and driving are greater than them getting cancer from a shot.  

She is stupid. 

Bet she was driving with the kids in the car when she posted her anti vaxx bullshit too.

• Love 17
On 11/21/2019 at 11:31 AM, Mkay said:

Girl, sit down.  Some cancers can even be prevented by vaccines.

https://www.cancerresearch.org/join-the-cause/cancer-immunotherapy-month/30-facts/10

May I suggest, Kail, that if vaccines are something you're passionately interested in (whether you view them negatively or positively), perhaps instead of studying for the LSAT you consider studying for the GRE instead and apply to a Master of Public Health program?  Then you may have the education and training to discuss vaccines as if you know something about them that didn't come from Karen on Facebook.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Girl, sit down.  Some cancers can even be prevented by vaccines.

https://www.cancerresearch.org/join-the-cause/cancer-immunotherapy-month/30-facts/10

May I suggest, Kail, that if vaccines are something you're passionately interested in (whether you view them negatively or positively), perhaps instead of studying for the LSAT you consider studying for the GRE instead and apply to a Master of Public Health program?  Then you may have the education and training to discuss vaccines as if you know something about them that didn't come from Karen on Facebook.

But, but, but...that's work. Much easier to share a post by Karen on Facebook.

Honestly, I thought Kail has always had an above average intelligence, and once upon a time, something of a work ethic. I mean, she was always a downer and a grifter, but in the early days, she was capable of putting her nose to the grindstone. It was one of her few good qualities.

Much like it did her face, her dignity, and her self awareness, the money she's racked up over the years has destroyed that as well.

• Love 14
20 hours ago, Tatum said:

But, but, but...that's work. Much easier to share a post by Karen on Facebook.

Honestly, I thought Kail has always had an above average intelligence, and once upon a time, something of a work ethic. I mean, she was always a downer and a grifter, but in the early days, she was capable of putting her nose to the grindstone. It was one of her few good qualities.

Much like it did her face, her dignity, and her self awareness, the money she's racked up over the years has destroyed that as well.

I agree. Kailyn isn’t stupid. She also has a strong survival instinct, which doesn’t surprise me given she basically raised herself. I also find that only children (or pseudo only children) tend to have that, for all the myths of them being “spoiled” with material things, they are fiercely independent because there is literally NO ONE else to fix your shit. Which is why I don’t think Kailyn is going to fair so badly when TM ends. Her pride will be hurt but even without Jo and Javi being the good dads that they are, she’s always going to make sure the boys basic needs are met plus some extras. She would get a “regular job” and would show up because she understands she’s got a duty towards her boys. The bad thing about easy money is that it allows you to indulge your worst tendencies with no checks and balances. 

• Love 8
On 11/19/2019 at 6:34 PM, TVjunkie03 said:

Not everyone has school loans!  Many of us qualify for a free education.  Just like Javi and possibly Lincoln.

All education is expensive and most jobs do not pay over $75,000.  
We are all in the same boat.  

Except, when you are a mega-millionairess reality star!  🤣

She makes her law school tuition tweeting on the weekends.

The upkeep on her house is gonna eat a lot of money.....though.  I have a pool half that size and it is $300 a month to maintain. Then she has 3 boys to raise. Her Costco monthly bill is easily $1,000+.

The square footage can be 7,000 sq ft because the photos show what looks like a full basement.

A basement can double your main floor plan square footage.

That was probably what she loved about the house!
 She is gonna trap those boys in the basement while she lives upstairs in Lady of House mode.

Kail is crazy!

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

So wait....Kail is going back to school a third time? She has A Dental assisting, some sort of broadcasting and now she's going for law? I mean, education is a good thing but hey, pick a lane. 

Hard to pick a lane when you're too busy Facetiming while driving...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3

What I have a problem with is that when she went to school for her broadcasting degree she took her kids and didn't have any consideration for the other people that were going and didn't want her kids running around being a disturbance.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Who needs college when you have Arbonne?  Fourteeen Grand a month and a car allowance for a white Mercedes.  The money comes in every month just like clockwork.

lauren.jpg

Which level of the pyramid scheme is regional Vice President?

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Who needs college when you have Arbonne?  Fourteeen Grand a month and a car allowance for a white Mercedes.  The money comes in every month just like clockwork.

lauren.jpg

Kail responded 

image.thumb.png.1d28fe6ce473ecff4e4badd92bc5dafd.png

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

At least her body looks normal and not all yucky like Karl.

And hey Karl, you wouldn't have that 800000 house if you weren't on this show, driving the cars you do and the numerous other shit that has been from being on this show. That includes the followers who give her clicks and by her fucking stupid pot hair care. Or is she just jealous that this chick looks normal without plastic surgery and made more than her pot hair shit?

For someone who doesn't give a shit about Javi and Lauren she sure does comment all the damn time about them.

• Love 17
46 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

And hey Karl, you wouldn't have that 800000 house if you weren't on this show, driving the cars you do and the numerous other shit that has been from being on this show. That includes the followers who give her clicks and by her fucking stupid pot hair care. Or is she just jealous that this chick looks normal without plastic surgery and made more than her pot hair shit?

For someone who doesn't give a shit about Javi and Lauren she sure does comment all the damn time about them.

This is almost entirely driven by her hatred of how much hotter Lauren is than she. It's pretty clear, predictably petty, and hilarious. 

50 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

PREACH.

• Love 14

Not to mention she wouldn't have been able to afford the plastic surgeries and vacations if he hadn't been for this show. 

I don't know why her and Amber think they are the only ones entitled to money or getting a leg up off the show. She has benefitted from this show, so what if Javi and Lauren do too. To me that just means they won't be up a fucking creek when the show ends. But Karl and Amber act like they own the show. Guess what, twits, MTV does.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Not to mention she wouldn't have been able to afford the plastic surgeries and vacations if he hadn't been for this show. 

I don't know why her and Amber think they are the only ones entitled to money or getting a leg up off the show. She has benefitted from this show, so what if Javi and Lauren do too. To me that just means they won't be up a fucking creek when the show ends. But Karl and Amber act like they own the show. Guess what, twits, MTV does.

I agree. If Kail hadn’t got knocked up by Jo on prom night and then later by Javi— she’d not have this show and the fame and $$. Kail shouldn’t think she’s Oprah (the “Oprah effect”). Not any special talent nor hard work— just getting pregnant and the luck of being chosen for the show — so Kail can shutty.

It would be funny if Jo or Javi commented, “You’re welcome, Kail.”

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Yes!!! 👏

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

This is probably the 3rd post I’ve seen of Amway on Chris’s Instagram.  So he’s selling Amway? Is Kail gonna tell him he’s welcome, too? 

B99B4E4A-2BEB-4DA7-A681-133F53C74B72.jpeg

She won't say a damn thing or throw a fit like she did about Javi's gym. You know she will be putting his link all over the place. Her and Chris should be thanking Jo for all the stuff they do have. It may be called Teen Mom but it also features other people also.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Did Lauren win a Benz? 

No. As regional vice president, you get a car allowance, I think about $600 per month (your allowance goes up as you continue to get promoted). You can lease or finance, depending on what your budget allows. I think leasing is encouraged because then Arbonne gets the tax write off. You are also taxed on this allowance as either income or prize money, can't remember which. If you leave Arbonne, they are not obligated to finish out the lease/financing term. You're on your own.

ETA: if not clear- the loan/lease is in your name. You get whatever interest rate you qualify for- all they're doing is subsidizing your monthly payment. So, for example, you purchase a $40,000 MSRP, and finance the whole thing, at 60 months amort and 2.75% interest. Your payment is still over $700, so you're paying $100 a month out of pocket, and you better hope you can hang on to the VP role for 5 years. Plus, that $7,200 annual allowance you get is taxed.

Because of that, I think most people choose to lease. No money out of pocket, and a much shorter commitment.

Edited by Tatum
  • Useful 6
  • Love 4