Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Dorit's fucking stupid fake accent.

Erika asking Kyle and Rinna to sympathize with how hard her life is.  "Sutton's worried about HER reputation?  What about mine?"  Yeah, that's totally fair.  Because everything you did is Sutton's fault and not through your own doing you demented cow.

Lisa's haircut was probably good for one year maybe 1997 or whatever but then she just kept it.  It doesn't make any sense today.

I sound grumpy I think.  

I love the show, but it does not bring out the best in me. These women are so terrible.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

Dorit's makeup in this scene where she's going after Garcelle gives her an ENTIRELY different person's face.  It's someone famous's, but I can't place who.  Someone like Gwyneth Paltrow, but I can't place it exactly.  It's going to bother me until I figure it out.   Maybe J.Lo?  

9 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I love the show, but it does not bring out the best in me. These women are so terrible.

I pretty much dislike all of them except Crystal.  Yes, even fan fave Garcelle.  I like Garcelle sometimes (and always loved her career before this) but sometimes I don't.  Oh yeah and I don't love the show either!  LOL

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

If this were any other franchise, the party would've been WAY LONGER and probably TBC. Garcelle was great but she really should've went in on Dorit, Garcelle has been way to nice to everyone. I wanted her to stick up for Sutton (she didnt need to but...I want mess) as she is the only one in the cast who is really willing to raise her voice back to Erika.

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Right? It's Sutton's money to use how she wants. I'm sure she has a team of attorneys at her disposal anyway so it's no big deal for her to have a 30 minute conversation with them. $500 well spent if it gives her peace if mind. 

Erika's just jealous she doesn't have that type of disposable income or that type of support...

Unlike Erika . . .

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, WaltersHair said:

What is this, the Kyle-Over-Reaction-Face episode?

Ikr? Does Kyle not know there are camera's everywhere? I really don't like Kyle, but her facial expressions tonight were hilarious.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Which is probably a smart and reasonable concern for her, especially since until this season, she was the only woman of color among a cast of white women. 

I thought she handled the situation well enough. Could she have dragged Dorit a little more with her bullshit, sure. But I feel like she still held her own and until the comment about the Palm Springs incident, didn't really give Dorit much of a reaction. 

And that reaction was because as even Crystal backed up, this had been talked about multiple times. So for Dorrit to pull that shit, acting like she really didn't know it was an innocent situation on Garcelle's part was bullshit. But whatever. 

Dorit is the same annoying gnat Garcelle called Teddi. A pretentious, talentless label whore. Whatever... she's not worth more than the reaction she got. Goodness knows she's been dullsville this season so to quote Wendy on RHOP this past Sunday, "she needed a moment." Her kids are adorable though. 

Someone really needs to let Erika know that the way to get people on your side and believe that you're totally an innocent, blindsided victim is to maybe not be a raging, angry bitch at others. I like how the "poor, meek, broken Erika" act didn't even last till mid-season. 

Sutton should have told Erika her bark really has no bite anymore since she's broke as fuck and likely on her way to the penitentiary. I was already on Sutton's side with everything she said when they met at Dorit's house but I was even more so when she explained her position on the Aftershow last week. 

As Sutton explained it, she got very concerned when the LA Times piece came out because at this point it was no longer some salacious gossip in the blogs or on TMZ. This was a in-depth investigative piece in a nationally renowned newspaper.

So she was concerned about the implications of what she could or couldn't say to Erika while filming the show. Didn't know if it was better to not talk about it at all or were the things she should not mention for fear of being deposed, etc. All of that sounded perfectly reasonable to me. 

So for Erika to come like some angry pitbull for this woman seeking sound legal advice is bullshit. Sutton should have fired back to Erika that maybe if she'd sought more legal advice that wasn't her shady husband, maybe she wouldn't be in the mess she's in right now. Of course hard to do if you were part of some of the illegal schemes - allegedly. 

I don't blame Garcelle for being concerned about how she'd be portrayed either. Can you imagine the names she'd be called if she behaved like Erika, or hell, some of the others?

Crystal said that Garcelle didn't know that Erika didn't want it brought up in front of Dorit before. Maybe she was talking too much to hear it. Garcelle already apologized. Did Dorit forget how many times she brought up pantygate and that she had no idea it would bother Erika? She's been in the same shoes before. 

I agree about Dorit's kids. They're my favorite thing about her. 

Erika has major issues and needs help in more ways than one. The way she speaks to people is not right.

2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

That's why Dorit was so smug, and that's why her smugness pissed me off so much.

If Erika, Kyle, or Rinna made remarks like that to Dorit, she would say nothing.

But because it's Garcelle, who's on the "other side" and more marginalized on the show, Dorit kept going in and twisting the knife.  She was smiling so smugly and being so obnoxious about the whole thing.  Garcelle actually kept her cool compared to how she should or could have reacted.

Right, all those women got away with so much before Dorit would speak up. I used to like her because she wasn't as combative.

I know. Dorit seemed to enjoy hurting Garcelle. Gross. 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

OMG Kyle and Kathy are eating on TV trays. I love it!

With three scoops of tuna salad on lettuce with saltine crackers on the side. Sitting in that TV room like my grandparents used to have. Retro Kathy!

• LOL 6
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m surprised Rinna’s old dresses are worth so much money but she keeps them in the garage. These dresses are gorgeous tho. 

My theory is that they have been somewhere in storage and brought into the garage for this season as a last gasp at getting the "Hadidn'ts" out there!  

4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Or your house is waaaaay to small for a launch party Rinna and she didn’t want to be forced that close to peoples lol 

Well to be fair - that particular "launch party" could have been held at Rinna's house.  I'm just a midwestern chub chub, but Bravo needs to try a little harder to make me believe that was anything but a bunch of ladies having lunch in an over-decorated yard.  (To give Crystal props - it looked lovely.  But still.)

2 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

I think Kim and Kyle grew up basically together and were both child actors, with Kim just working more, though they all probably had pretty unique experiences given the different circumstances with all of them.

The one thing I'll never forget from reading "House of Hilton" is when Kim was a famous Disney actress, but unemployed at the time, while Kyle was a regular (but unknown) on Little House - Big Kathy cuddled Kyle while staring down Kim, cooing that Kyle had a job but Kim did not.

2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

God Sutton is so cool now.  Talk about going from zero to hero.

I know - where's your face roller now, moron?  I'm glad to see her stand up to Erika, but I'm not going to forget that bit of BS.

2 hours ago, laprin said:

I think Garcelle is image conscious and that keeps her in check. She does not want to be edited as the “angry black woman.” I really wanted her to go IN on Dorit. 

Honestly, I prefer to think of Garcelle as someone who just knows how to behave well, which is how she seems regularly.  I thought she responded properly to Dorit; if she had responded along the lines of "Erika Jayne" I'd think less of her regardless of her race.  My complaint with her behavior (and this is not unique to her) is that once you get up from the table to leave - you leave!  Or don't bother getting up to leave at all.

• Love 14

Anyone else in Canada not get this episode? Last night it recorded on my PVR and I wondered why when it normally comes on Wed night.  When i went to watch it it had this title and episode but it was last weeks episode.  Last week was a similar mistake on my PVR but I happened to watch the real episode on TV, then later I checked and my PVR showed the prior weeks episode, so strange.  I can see one major screw up but it’s now been two weeks.  I’m with Shaw Cable on the west coast……btw. 

Edited by endure
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I feel like I’m doing justice to the outfit. No Dorit no you’re not 

Well, in the sense that both are garbage, she wasn’t wrong.  Damn, that dress didn’t even fit well.

erika needs to stick to a story.  First no girlfriend for Tom, then she only recently learned, then she “assumed” he was with another woman when he was supposedly unconscious after the (I don’t believe it happened) car accident, NOW she learned 6 years ago?  And what, she claims to have the password to his phone and that’s how she learned?  I thought he was totally in charge and she knew nothing.  Never mind, if he had law firm communications on that phone, he wouldn’t have given her the password.

and she left the house with “nothing?”  But now that includes expensive champagne glasses and wine bucket?

oh, and Kyle?  Opening a bottle if champagne when you have the bottle between your legs is nothing to be impressed by.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Because it can’t be said enough, all hail Queen Garcelle.

Garcelle’s line about Erika choosing the “No Apologies” drink was brilliant. 

Also, Kyle has Sutton’s name misspelled in her phone and it drives me nuts. (It’s the teacher in me!) This is the second time I’ve noticed that Kyle spells it “Sutton Strakke” and not “Stracke.” 

We know Kyle can’t be arsed to read an entire LA Times article, so maybe she also can’t spell surnames?

Kathy’s dog Muffy is really stinkin’ cute!

• Love 24

IMO Door-it is the worst HW ever as far as Beverly Hills goes. Utterly worthless, vapid, and pretentious. Oh look, there’s another three “fuck you”s right there. Since Door-it rehashed Palm Springs,  I wish Garcelle had brought up her ridiculous comments during the race discussion. “I’ve been done with your snobby ass ever since telling us about how you can’t be racist because of your mom’s best friend.”

The way Sutton is handling Erika proves to me that she was BSing it and manufacturing drama with Crystal early on, face roller and all was just a performance to ensure relevance this season. Door-it could’ve used some lessons from the mouse.

I get the sense Lisa mainly likes Delilah’s boyfriend in hopes of frequently seeing him shirtless. Though to be fair, he seems to be a fairly nice guy. Not that the bar’s set high next to The Disick.

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

What is this, the Kyle-Over-Reaction-Face episode?

Uch. I was going to say the same thing. I am sooo over Vyle Kyle's horrified mugging for the cameras any time someone has the nerve to speak the truth. You know that in her tiny, pea brain she's mentally jerking off with glee every time someone calls someone else out. She's such a gross excuse of a human being. And I'm no fan of her fakey fake fake fake big sister either BUT, it was hilarious when Kathy was going on about how just because a woman is married to a rich man doesn't mean her life is a walk in the park, and the camera kept panning to Kyle looking down with that vacant stare when she's trying to rub her two brain cells together and comprendo the convo being had.

• LOL 5
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

That'll teach Sutton to give Erika a Christmas gift 

Next year it'll be gruel and a copy of The Muppet Christmas Carol. Perhaps Erika will learn something about those who cheat widows and orphans.

6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

And, I don't care if her dress was an original Jean Paul Gaultier, it looked like a deconstructed straight jacket to me.

To use a line from Project Runway, I question her taste level.

6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Omg, Kathy said she didn't know there was a fight going on at the table. Kyle points out how Kathy was touching up her lipstick and not paying attention when the Dorit/Garcelle fight was going on. Then the shady editors show the playback. Every fucking thing right there made watching this mess worthwhile! 

I don't blame Kathy. I get bored every time Dorit speaks, too. You know how tedious you have to be when the cast of RHOBH, the Queens of Talking a Conflict to Death, finds you unnecessarily repetitive?

• LOL 10
  • Love 10

I can picture Dorit rehearsing her argument and choosing the housewife. Not going to be Erika of course. She had sided with Sutton (and backed down ) at the Erika meeting and that could also put her in Erikas path so no. 
Erika would have been poor poor had she left Tom when he was cheating and not the faux poor she is now. She is really sticking to her role as the victim.  

• Love 15
9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Did it surprise anyone that Dorit just HAD to name drop the designer of her dress - guess she had to, because there were no identifying logos or labels all over it.

It must be part of the deal - you can borrow the dress if you mention the designer as often as possible.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Granted, I don't trust Kyle - but I thought Kathy's tears were genuine but Kyle just kept "what about"-ing her sister. Kathy was telling Kyle WHY there was a rift and Kyle would not even acknowledge what Kathy was saying.

But I've also always felt Kyle's childhood was WAY different than Kathy's & Kim's. Kathy had a different father and a slew of step-siblings and I fear Kim went through far too much as a child actor. I think by the time Kyle came around Big Kathy's focus was elsewhere. (I also find it odd that these women never mention their dads.)

Does Kim and Kathy have the same dad? I do find it kind of odd they never mention their dads as well.

• Love 3