Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Adgirl said:

Dorit had a real person chasing her around a pool for the money they're owed so she should shut the fuck up forever.

Maybe that is why she backed off from Ericka.  Ericka might attack her.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Dorit calls calm, fair, direct Garcelle a bully, but is concerned Erika's aggressive, nasty, cursing, threatening self who's trashed Tom left and right is a poor sweet girl who isn't looking out for herself. 

Kinda says it ALL about Dorito and her two functioning brain cells.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Well, I want to know where Rinna gets off wearing such tacky ass tracksuits!

Geeze, I forgot about those or maybe tried to block them out.  It's hard to believe those beautiful vintage Versace dresses belonged to the crazy lady in the fugly track suit. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

I'm in Canada too - and my PVR is doing the same thing.  Don't know why.  I now know to just watch the Wednesday episode and change up the PVR manually.

But when they ran the episode it was on Tues, it should have been on Wed night, and it still was the wrong episode even though the title was right.  I’m hoping when it shows up on demand they will have corrected but not even counting on it.  Someone is really is screwing up.  The week before was right but I went rewatch something on demand and they had the wrong episode there too….it’s annoying….and I don’t even know who you would complain to…..the CRTC lol 😂 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Cozytea said:

Yes! I have been thinking,  wow Erika needed that glam squad.  She looks awful. Clothes, makeup, and hair.  I even thought she worried her jalopy wasn't going to start last episode  lol. Obviously it wasn't a jalopy but something about  it, cracked me up. Like it wasn't going to turn over 😁

Thing is being without the glam squad could work in her favor. They were AWFUL unless Prostitution Whore (tm Teresa Guidice) is what you’re going for, which, I guess she was. She looks SO MUCH better when her hair is loose and she’s wearing very little makeup. She’s an attractive woman (on the outside) who favors looking as garish and cartoonish for some reason. Just roll with the ‘too broke for a glam squad’ look Erika. Makes her less hard too so you’d think she’d be going less dominatrix like if she’s looking for sympathy. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Okay wait wait... my memory is regurgitating stuff

Wasn't part last year's Denise thing about the women getting pissed at her because they were worried about THEIR reputations when she wanted to keep her kids (and the friend's kids) away from the bawdy talk and cursing??

Uhhh this Erika|Tom stuff is so so much worse than that, but Denise got trampled and Erika gets hugs and cuddles, and Sutton gets how dare she's? Hypocrisy at its finest.

THIS ^^^^^.

Worth reposting.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, lawrbk said:

Thing is being without the glam squad could work in her favor. They were AWFUL unless Prostitution Whore (tm Teresa Guidice) is what you’re going for, which, I guess she was. She looks SO MUCH better when her hair is loose and she’s wearing very little makeup. She’s an attractive woman (on the outside) who favors looking as garish and cartoonish for some reason. Just roll with the ‘too broke for a glam squad’ look Erika. Makes her less hard too so you’d think she’d be going less dominatrix like if she’s looking for sympathy. 

I completely agree. She's attractive and has looked good when she is  casual.  It's when she tries to to do herself up and cakes on the makeup and picks out awful outfits that you notice that she no longer has help from her GS.  She  should stick with casual looks but  these women can't do casual for dinner.🤷🏾‍♀️

• Love 6
On 8/25/2021 at 9:22 PM, njbchlover said:

I agree.  Plus, she'll do whatever she needs to so that she will be secure in her job next season, including making up some stupid bullshit about Garcelle being a bully, because she stated the obvious about Dorit.  I mean, everyone's been saying for years that Dorit doesn't shut up and never lets anyone else speak.

And, I don't care if her dress was an original Jean Paul Gaultier, it looked like a deconstructed straight jacket to me.

Did it surprise anyone that Dorit just HAD to name drop the designer of her dress - guess she had to, because there were no identifying logos or labels all over it.

It seemed like Dorit was quieter this season but maybe that was due to editing because apparently she must still yap on endlessly.

i actually liked the dress - at least on Dorit.  On the model it looks like a bag of smashed assholes.

8ACAE268-968A-4816-9A1A-2F967D24A84F.jpeg

FE78B8A4-7FAC-4300-AB47-F1374402A16A.jpeg

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Thumper said:

I was bored by the whole Kyle and sister convo.  Got a kick out of the food and TV trays.  I felt like it was manufactured just to give Kyle air time.  Wasn’t sure Kathy’s tears were legit, either.  (Man, I am getting so jaded by this show! 😁)

I do look forward to the group’s dinner at Kathy’s, though!   Love seeing the lifestyles of the rich and famous.

Yes, they’ve said and done it all.  I only watch now to see Erika lie.  The rest are ridiculous.  Who gets dressed to the nines to have dinner at someone’s house?  Shop, have lunch, buy designer clothes, gossip, argue.  That’s it.  Boy George is all Miss Connecticut has.  I hate all her stupid names she calls everyone.  Get the F out of here, you pretentious fool.

• Love 17
8 hours ago, renatae said:

I wished there was someone around to strangle Erika when she went off on Sutton for worrying about her reputation vis-a-vis Erika's issues.

Why should Sutton come running to your side and risk her reputation for *your* disgusting behavior? No one owes you blind loyalty, neither you nor your expensive can of cold worms.

For some crazy reason, they are afraid of Erika like she’s a gangster and will put a hit on them.  All except Garcelle.  Apparently, she has nothing to hide.  I just love her.  Thank goodness she’s leaving this shitfest.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, renatae said:

expensive can of cold worms.

I believe the worms are Fendi because it's expensive to be Erika.

The clip of Pique and Boy George makes me think that those guys are joined at the hip, BG must be the only client Pique has on the books or they are secretly lovers.

Erika seems to get angrier and angrier at the HW's when she cannot deny the wrong doings and illegal activity that surrounds her, the more they ask, the more that is printed the angrier she gets, if this was a poker game we would all know her tell.  Any lawyer worth their salt would tell Erika to zip it, change the subject anything but tell more stories.

The rumor that she is with Jon Peters is interesting and I doubt he would fund her Erika Jayne mishagas or pay her legal bills so I guess companionship is really important to her...lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The clip of Pique and Boy George makes me think that those guys are joined at the hip, BG must be the only client Pique has on the books or they are secretly lovers.

Erika seems to get angrier and angrier at the HW's when she cannot deny the wrong doings and illegal activity that surrounds her, the more they ask, the more that is printed the angrier she gets, if this was a poker game we would all know her tell.  Any lawyer worth their salt would tell Erika to zip it, change the subject anything but tell more stories.

The rumor that she is with Jon Peters is interesting and I doubt he would fund her Erika Jayne mishagas or pay her legal bills so I guess companionship is really important to her...lol.

Pique!!!! 🤣 Dead! 😆 

My theory is that Boy George is supporting them. He was a huge deal in most of the 80's, mega huge, and if he made good investments etc he could be rolling in it. I don't know why he would bankroll Door-it and Pique (omg still loling) though, I haven't conspired that far yet..

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, albarino said:

If I could like this 10 gazillion times, I would.  Perfect!

I'm sure it is producer driven but I am completely put out with the lack of manners when attending these functions (and yes, I'm looking at you, Ramona).  As much as I dislike her, this was Rinna's day.  Dorit starts out with her complaints (and nobody cares about Dorit), and then Erika tag teamed her.  

Erika, you are a bully.  Her sneer about Sutton's "sensibilities" made ME laugh.  Erika, you have no friends; do you think the law firm partners' spouses wanted to get to know you?  I mean you're at rock bottom and these folks are your friends?

I so hope this is her last season.  

This. It was Rinna's day. As vile and disgusting as she is, these women are pretending to be her friends. Where did Dorit get off making it about her? She is such a self absorbed twit and I am tired of seeing her costumes and, really, they are costumes, not outfits. The perfect example of money can't buy you class, or taste. If they even have money which is also questionable. As usual Erika then had to get into it and go after Sutton and make it about her. Such trashy women trying to pretend they are something they are not.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 11
51 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

For some crazy reason, they are afraid of Erika like she’s a gangster and will put a hit on them.  All except Garcelle.  Apparently, she has nothing to hide.  I just love her.  Thank goodness she’s leaving this shitfest.

Garcelle is leaving? Nooooo

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

My theory is that Boy George is supporting them.

Doubtful.  He has dealt with drug addiction and his own share of legal troubles including a conviction for assault.   Like every other performer, he hasn't been able to do a show for at least 18 months.  I have no idea where Pique (love this!) is getting his money but I think he is probably supporting George as well as Dorit. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

EJ knows how to be poor. I mean, she didn't have a bank account or know how to write a check until she met Tom.

I read somewhere that Pique (chuckle) owes 1.2 million in back taxes.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Companionship with that back American Express card maybe.....

• LOL 2
15 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

She used to have power being the trophy wife of of a “high powered” well connected husband. Tom manipulated so so many people, including the California Bar for years. His charm (AKA, engaging sociopath) worked for so many years until the cards started to fall and the truth came out.

Erika, by herself, has absolutely no power because her husband lost all power.

Erika didn’t get the memo. Neither did the idiots, Lipsa, Dorito and Vyle.

Sutton and Garcelle for the win.

My vote for next season: keep Crystal, Garcelle and Sutton and out with the rest!

YES!  I suspect without her monthly upkeep Erika will be on a quick slide to Angelyne territory.

image.png.31880e8970908161ad69a894016474e6.png

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Companionship with that back American Express card maybe.....

There is something to be said for the distraction of your troubles when you have a black AMEX at your disposal.

I have held two of those cards in my hot little hands, they are heavy and thicker than regular cards, they feel like power...sadly those cards were not mine but for a brief second I felt like a Housewife, lol.

My guess is that Erika has a suitor who is younger than Tom and he has money but how will things go when indictments are handed down?  I do not believe for one minute that street smart Erika did not have safety net of her own doing, some secret stash so she could escape in some sort of style.

• Love 13
19 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

How rich for Erika to call Sutton "very small town" when Erika herself is also "small town". Or did the former stripper/hostess forget about that? They are both from Georgia ffs. And I don't mean Atlanta. 

What a fake, pretentious bitch. 

Sutton apparently has real money so I think she actually intimidates the hell out of Erika.  Which is why Erika is all bluster.  There is nothing remotely threatening about Ms Cell Block J.

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

I read somewhere that Pique (chuckle) owes 1.2 million in back taxes.

That is true. But Dorit has an individual lien as well as the joint lien and Pique has an individual lien. 

https://pagesix.com/2021/07/22/dorit-and-pk-kemsley-owe-1-3-million-in-unpaid-taxes-report/

You don’t get to the lien phase quickly as you have to ignore a lot of official notifications before they actually do a formal lien. They send you a series of notifications and give you every opportunity to discuss and negotiate. You also can set up a payment plan with interest of course.  So these jokers ignored the IRS for a period of time. 

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
On 8/26/2021 at 9:50 AM, Cozytea said:

Absolutely.  In most families a person striking out on their own would be celebrated.  I always thought it was about Mauricio staying in his place. I'm not a fan of Kathy.  I don't necessarily  love Kyle  but I felt for her when she kept trying to explain to Kathy that American Woman was not putting down their mother.  Im not fooled by Kathy's silly act. She has a mean streak and likes to have power over Kyle. I know they are sisters but Kyle needs to stop being so desperate to keep Kathy in her life.

I think it’s commendable for sisters to move past their issues and come back together. The older we get the more we realize how short life is. I don’t see their relationship as toxic. I also come from a family of three sisters with different fathers and honestly, we’ll always be a little “off”. The older we get the less the “off” become. I would never give up on my sisters. I don’t see Kyle as desperate at all in regards to Kathy. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Erh3d said:

I think it’s commendable for sisters to move past their issues and come back together. The older we get the more we realize how short life is. I don’t see their relationship as toxic. I also come from a family of three sisters with different fathers and honestly, we’ll always be a little “off”. The older we get the less the “off” become. I would never give up on my sisters. I don’t see Kyle as desperate at all in regards to Kathy. 

I have 2 sisters as well.  We are fairly close.  If one of them did a show about our family, I would want a heads up and to be included.  Or at least asked permission.  It seems disrespectful not to.  I am glad they moved past it.

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 5
Just now, Natalie68 said:

I have 2 sisters as well.  We are fairly close.  If one of them did a show about our family, I would want a heads up and to be included.  Or at least asked permission.  It seems disrespectful not to.

Completely agree! 100%

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

None of these women are pointing out there are people every day that pick up and leave WITH NOTHING...Her life was that bad but she was fine with waiting till she had money? She was fine knowing he was cheating for 6 fucking years? get out of here with that...this woman wasn't destitute she had her HW money and she had a shit load of jewelry to hawk if she needed to .... Funny how her "escape" coincided with him not being able to legally pursue her tho with her he would hold my money up in the divorce claim... Her story just keeps shifting ... she hasn't found something that sticks and it makes her look Horrible

The best, to me, is still her claim that she was "working" really hard so she could finally be financially dependent. Because you realize she's mostly referring to her Erika Jayne career, which was basically Tom paying for her to be onstage without making money. she could have taken some of that money and invested it. Or put it in the bank.

It's just fun listening to her throw out one vague story after another when they never make any sense.

• Love 23

So.... after Lisa daughters traipsed around in dresses that cost as much as some people's salaries, this happened:

Lisa Rinna: I've had some moments when I'm in that house by myself and everyone's gone and Harry's off in Romania working....

eXiled: I have it on good authority that Harry Hamlin is in CANADA. He was seen there doing what one does in Canada. Camping....ezgif-3-691f09e48309.gif.024cc24585b07b7d4bf562aa993c2900.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I would like them to stop asserting that she's such a good person and SHOW us how she's a good person. Because at least from a show perspective, I don't really see it. 

But they can't do that. Because she  is totally not a good person at all!

I would love it if somebody (Sutton? Garcelle?) would actually ask why they think she's such a good person.

• Love 19
18 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Ohhhh lets all get ready for Erika pulling back her lips, showing her teeth and snarling at Sutton like a rabid dog. Orrrr whaaaat? Orrrrr whaaaat? Please Sutton, don't back down! 

I hope Erika doesn't bite Sutton. Sutton might need a rabies shot.

Edited by oakville
  • LOL 14
15 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

But they can't do that. Because she  is totally not a good person at all!

I would love it if somebody (Sutton? Garcelle?) would actually ask why they think she's such a good person.

Well, yes, I agree with that. I don't think she is a good person. I'm just saying that the defenses from these other women are lacking because of it. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I don't agree with Erika's nasty reaction about it, but yeah if Sutton's goal is to "stay clean" as she said in a confessional interview, then she shouldn't have joined such a trashy show.  If Sutton and Erika were actual friends then it would be worse but just being on the same show, Erika's right her legal problems don't have anything to do with Sutton. 

The show wasn't trashy when she joined. Sure it was when Brandi was on but she has been long gone. I also don't think she would have ever joined had she known anything about Tom. The things he has been accused of doing and has done takes it to a whole other level and no one could have predicted it. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Who’s Jon Peters?

5 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I don’t know.  After watching the documentary on Hulu, they both look guilty.  Why she went on this show is beyond me.  That monotone voice and looking down looks fabricated.  If I were them ninnies, I wouldn’t fall all over her.  They look ridiculous with the sad faces.  I doubt she would be all over them if it was one of them.  When will this be done .. this trial?

• Love 8
On 8/26/2021 at 9:00 AM, Maximona said:

Personally, I think Sutton may be more worried about being deposed.  Hours and hours of RHOBH B-roll gets shot; very little makes it into the show.  Who knows what Erika sez on that B-roll?  Or what Erika says to her castmates when she's un-miked?  

I imagine the B-roll will be sunpoenaed at some point if an actual case is brought against Erika.  But what about the off-mike remarks?

Also sometimes depositions and subpoenas are much for litigation strategy as they are for discovering actual information. If you start subpoenaing Erika’s castmates, bravo execs, business partners, etc., people are going to start asking if she is worth the trouble of being associated with. It might put her income stream in jeopardy.  Seeing those subpoenas go out and the issues they may cause for her creates settlement pressure and leverage.

• Useful 5
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, eXiled said:

Lisa Rinna: I've had some moments when I'm in that house by myself and everyone's gone and Harry's off in Romania working....

eXiled: I have it on good authority that Harry Hamlin is in CANADA. He was seen there doing what one does in Canada. Camping....

But when Lisa was taped saying that it was right after the holidays in early January.  HH was camping in Canada in early January?

23 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Who’s Jon Peters?

Jon Peters.

1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I would like them to stop asserting that she's such a good person and SHOW us how she's a good person. Because at least from a show perspective, I don't really see it. 

Well they can't show it because it doesn't exist.  She's not a good person.

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

The show wasn't trashy when she joined. Sure it was when Brandi was on but she has been long gone. I also don't think she would have ever joined had she known anything about Tom. The things he has been accused of doing and has done takes it to a whole other level and no one could have predicted it. 

Even so - if you go on this show you know you have to participate in ruining events and vacations, endlessly fight and "talk things out" and "move on" etc. so no one's going to come out looking good in the end 😄

• Love 6