Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Erika and Lisa help Kyle celebrate her birthday, but the festivities are short-lived when Erika shares more information about her marriage. When Crystal hosts a launch party for Lisa’s lip line, tensions between the ladies come to a head, leaving the glossy gathering in need of a touch up. Meanwhile, Kyle and Kathy have a heart-to-heart about their past issues.

Airdate: 08/25/2021

Please limit your discussion to events that occur in this episode.  Real time events are spoilers and belong in the media or individual housewife threads. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Julyolo said:

And the irony of suggesting Garcelle won't tell her to her face, while Dorit is telling someone else. Inane or insane?

IKR? She's too cowardly to say it to my face. So instead she just keeps...saying what she thinks right to my face.

Like, there doesn't have to be anything else to it, Dorit. If you say something she thinks is bullshit she tells you and then doesn't think about you anymore.

The flowers at Crystal's party are pretty.

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I actually love to vacuum. I love the clean lines in the carpet and the sound of dirt being sucked into the holder. And I have a Dyson. So... I'm a provincial little person.

Can we be friends? I need to learn from you. Or , you know you could vacuum my rugs. 

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Crystal hosts 2-3 parties per WEEK???

I either want to be really good friends with her or scream what is wrong with you...

She serves Veuve Clicquot.  Do both.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3