Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

When she said she is all alone and cleaning, because there's nothing to do, did anyone (besides me) shout Get a JOB? 😆 

Well, she was complaining about it in the context of not getting any sex.

So I was actually shouting, "Get a vibrator"!  😊

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Maximona said:

How does this tie into any of her narratives?

Is she claiming that she and Tom had a "hot" sex life until she left him and that she misses it.

The whole idea is so ludicrous since no one stays married to an 80 year old because of the great sex.

Also he was emotionally abusive but they had great sex for all those years.

Or he was demented and despite that she was having hot sex with him.

Not that I think Erika is particularly sexual as well. I think the Erika Jayne over the top veneer of sexuality is just an act. 

Not that I have even the sympathy of the Eagles but I certainly do think gold diggers earn their money but I don't think Erika has a heart that is capable of breaking. 

Late at night a big old house gets lonely
I guess every form of refuge has its price
And it breaks her heart to think her love is only
Given to a man with hands as cold as ice

And her ridiculous explanation of why she didn't leave Tom until she had the means to earn her own living. So it made more sense that Tom would waste $25,000,000 on her "career" rather than settle on a reasonable amount. There is not any court in Los Angeles - despite Tom's connections - that wouldn't award a good settlement to a wife after 20 years.

This would be especially true since Tom's Ponzi scheme would have been revealed by any half decent accountant since they would have to find out the extent of the marital assets. Tom would have every incentive to give her a nice amount to prevent that. I think she knew and realized that there was no pot of gold and that the facade had to be maintained and that divorce would send the financial house of cards toppling.

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 4
  • Love 13
48 minutes ago, Maximona said:

I'm sure she has a whole array of them and has been for quite sometime.

• LOL 2

The vacuuming scene was amusing because her dog was so well behaved during it!  In all my years of living with dogs, I’ve never seen one just quietly playing in his crate while the vacuum ran.  Mine were more like HOW DARE YOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, princelina said:

My theory is that they have been somewhere in storage and brought into the garage for this season as a last gasp at getting the "Hadidn'ts" out there!  

Oh I hadn't thought of that but it makes a LOT more sense than keeping vintage Versace in the GARAGE.  That situation has bothered me since we first found out about them - I could not understand why Rinna (or anyone) would do that.  

And I agree this dress collection is the most interesting thing about Rinna this season. 

• Love 14
13 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Just waiting for the next scandal to drop on Dorito and her in debt hubby. Take your fake accent and leave my tv screen. 

🙏🙏🙏🙏

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, Maximona said:

Personally, I think Sutton may be more worried about being deposed.  Hours and hours of RHOBH B-roll gets shot; very little makes it into the show.  Who knows what Erika sez on that B-roll?  Or what Erika says to her castmates when she's un-miked?  

I thought she was clear about that specifically, but the rest of the women (sans Garcelle) focused on the reputation part just so they could come for her. 

It amazes me how tone-deaf the rest of the women are, at that point it was pretty clear there were at least some cracks in Erika's story yet they continued to rally around her no questions asked. 

• Love 23
32 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

The vacuuming scene was amusing because her dog was so well behaved during it!  In all my years of living with dogs, I’ve never seen one just quietly playing in his crate while the vacuum ran.  Mine were more like HOW DARE YOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!

LOL  I have three Weiner dogs and two don't give a damn about it and one is soooo afraid of it she hides in the bathtub when I bring it out! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Joan van Snark said:

As loathe as I am to agree with Erika Jayne, I agree somewhat that Sutton is kind of ridiculous to worry about her 'reputation' with the charity boards and social clubs.  

I don't agree with Erika's nasty reaction about it, but yeah if Sutton's goal is to "stay clean" as she said in a confessional interview, then she shouldn't have joined such a trashy show.  If Sutton and Erika were actual friends then it would be worse but just being on the same show, Erika's right her legal problems don't have anything to do with Sutton. 

4 hours ago, Showthyme said:

Dorit has no story line. I don't know why she is on this show. 

Blame it on Covid.  Barbie and her fashions weren't going to get cut when the season was already handicapped by public health restrictions. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

OMG Kyle NOBODY CARES about that crappy American Woman t.v. show!  And I can assure you nobody saw it!  That entire conversating with her Kathy is just pointless =(

I watched it.  I probably wouldn't have except it was Kyle's project.  It wasn't bad and it certainly didn't put the character of their mother in a bad light.  I can see why Kyle would be proud of it; it's a big deal to create a TV show that actually makes it to air.  And I kind of enjoyed revisiting the bad old days of the 1970s since I am about Kyle's age. 

But in this fictionalized show, there was no older sister - just two girls.   Maybe that's why Kathy was all bent? 

• Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

OMG Kyle NOBODY CARES about that crappy American Woman t.v. show!  And I can assure you nobody saw it!  That entire conversating with her Kathy is just pointless =(

I saw it. It was OK. There was nothing insulting toward her mom that I saw. And the clothing and decor were pretty fabulous.

Haha, basically everything @Cosmocrush said!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I've heard 'I can't be racist because my wife's best friend is black." This was said by Scott Baio a couple of years ago in defense of him re-tweeting something racist about Michelle Obama. I never forget it because it was so damn ridiculous. 

I remember that! Can we call the 80s and ask them if they'd please keep Scott Baio there?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

What Dorit doesn't seem to understand is that everyone is merely tolerating her. Kyle put her on notice, Erika did and Garcelle too. They are letting her know she doesn't have charm, she isn't funny, she doesn't say anything profound-she is kind of just there, so if she starts to be an obnoxious jerk no one has any time for that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

I was bored by the whole Kyle and sister convo.  Got a kick out of the food and TV trays.  I felt like it was manufactured just to give Kyle air time.  Wasn’t sure Kathy’s tears were legit, either.  (Man, I am getting so jaded by this show! 😁)

I do look forward to the group’s dinner at Kathy’s, though!   Love seeing the lifestyles of the rich and famous.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I loved Sutton laughing at snarling Erica - best part of the episode for me. 

Second best part was Kathy and Kyle eating from the TV trays, complete with ritz crackers. I have no doubt that Big Kathy showed up in the form of the flickering light bulb. Always the stage mom, apparently.

I did feel sorry for Crystal, after putting on a beautiful party, to have it dissolve into yet another argument between two (or more) howives. I am convinced that these scenes are producer driven. So I am sure Crystal wasn't surprised, but she did look disappointed. 

So Erica is claiming that she found out about Tom's cheating 8 years ago? She said it was when Yolanda was on the show, and Yo left after season 6. Yikes. Who knows if that it true, but I was a bit surprised to hear her say it. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I think I may need to get a Dyson now!

When she said she is all alone and cleaning, because there's nothing to do, did anyone (besides me) shout Get a JOB? 😆 

Maybe since Erika is becoming so proficient at cleaning, she could start a maid service?  

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

But in this fictionalized show, there was no older sister - just two girls.   Maybe that's why Kathy was all bent? 

She sent Kyle a Cease and desist if she was “portrayed” on the show in any way she would sue. I think she mentions it in her talking head  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 6
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I remember that! Can we call the 80s and ask them if they'd please keep Scott Baio there?

I had such the crush on him when he was Chachi--he was the preteen crush at the time.

And then he had to go and do a reality show on VH1 and after 1 episode, forever lands in the category of "EWWWWW".

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, dosodog said:

I had such the crush on him when he was Chachi--he was the preteen crush at the time.

And then he had to go and do a reality show on VH1 and after 1 episode, forever lands in the category of "EWWWWW".

Classic case of cute until he opens his mouth and has to ruin everything. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I know Kyle's had work done, but I'm still impressed by how pretty she is without makeup. She reminds me even more of Demi Moore without it. 

She is really pretty. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, amarante said:

And her ridiculous explanation of why she didn't leave Tom until she had the means to earn her own living. So it made more sense that Tom would waste $25,000,000 on her "career" rather than settle on a reasonable amount. There is not any court in Los Angeles - despite Tom's connections - that wouldn't award a good settlement to a wife after 20 years.

This would be especially true since Tom's Ponzi scheme would have been revealed by any half decent accountant since they would have to find out the extent of the marital assets. Tom would have every incentive to give her a nice amount to prevent that. I think she knew and realized that there was no pot of gold and that the facade had to be maintained and that divorce would send the financial house of cards toppling.

Especially since there's no pre-nup.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I did feel sorry for Crystal, after putting on a beautiful party, to have it dissolve into yet another argument between two (or more) howives. I am convinced that these scenes are producer driven. So I am sure Crystal wasn't surprised, but she did look disappointed. 

No kidding!  I thought that party set up was gorgeous and expensive!  Especially for just eight people.  And not only did Dumb Dorit and Nasty Ericka decide to ruin it with a verbal barfight but the reason for the party - Rinna's "lipstick launch" was lost as soon as they sat down to lunch. 

Maybe Crystal thought she could control things if it was at her house or that these women might act appropriately at a lovely party like this.  Oh, Crystal you silly HW.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, amarante said:

How does this tie into any of her narratives?

Is she claiming that she and Tom had a "hot" sex life until she left him and that she misses it.

The whole idea is so ludicrous since no one stays married to an 80 year old because of the great sex.

Also he was emotionally abusive but they had great sex for all those years.

Or he was demented and despite that she was having hot sex with him.

I thought of this too.  Last year she told Garcelle that they didn't have sex. 🤔

2 hours ago, dosodog said:

Haha ditto for Peter Brady 😄

11 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Ohhhh lets all get ready for Erika pulling back her lips, showing her teeth and snarling at Sutton like a rabid dog. Orrrr whaaaat? Orrrrr whaaaat? Please Sutton, don't back down! 

In the preview Sutton gets a look like Erika is insane and says "Or nothing" - that's the scene I've been waiting for!  I join you in hoping Sutton stays on point and makes Erika look like an idiot!!

• Love 24
4 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

No kidding!  I thought that party set up was gorgeous and expensive!  Especially for just eight people.  And not only did Dumb Dorit and Nasty Ericka decide to ruin it with a verbal barfight but the reason for the party - Rinna's "lipstick launch" was lost as soon as they sat down to lunch. 

Maybe Crystal thought she could control things if it was at her house or that these women might act appropriately at a lovely party like this.  Oh, Crystal you silly HW.  

Rookie mistake. 

• LOL 6
6 hours ago, emma675 said:

Erika needs to stfu and go away. Sutton is "small town" because she's worried about how her reputation might be affected by being associated with Erika? Then call me small town, too, because I would be feeling the same if I were in Sutton's shoes. What Tom and Erika are accused of is horrifying--stealing from widows, orphans, cancer patients, burn victims. I would not want to be around Erika at all and I would worry what people would say and think of me if I was. 

Right? I think it's pretty clear Erika hates Sutton not only for questioning her but for having real money and living a society life Erika pretends to be indifferent to. Erika spent a week trying to think of how to approach insulting Sutton and came up with "small town" bc she couldn't use some kind of southern stereotype.

3 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

So Erica is claiming that she found out about Tom's cheating 8 years ago? She said it was when Yolanda was on the show, and Yo left after season 6. Yikes. Who knows if that it true, but I was a bit surprised to hear her say it. 

The cheating/sex mentions last night were much. Erika wouldn't mind vacuuming if she was having hot sex? So Erika was having good sex when she was with Tom or she just didn't care that she wasn't having good sex then bc free housekeeping and $25 million to bankroll Mikey??

Also, Erika has always been very protective of her fake friend Yolanda - even after Yo left. Now Yo was the gateway that helped Erika discover her thrice-married octogenarian hooker-employing husband who she had zero chemistry with was cheating? When Yo has never mentioned any possible cheating on David Mylove's part??

I understand they're awful human beings but I do not understand how fox force is keeping a straight face.

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

None of these women look good in that awful top knot hairstyle. Who has convinced them that this is a good look?

Who knows. Dorit is the same woman who seeks legal advice from Boy George.

God this show has made me a snarky bitch.

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I think I may need to get a Dyson now!

I sure did!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3