Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Doubtful.  He has dealt with drug addiction and his own share of legal troubles including a conviction for assault.   Like every other performer, he hasn't been able to do a show for at least 18 months.  I have no idea where Pique (love this!) is getting his money but I think he is probably supporting George as well as Dorit. 

Oh that's sad, really. Thank you for the info, I had no idea. Darn, now I need to think up something else to make Dorit and Pique's (I love typing that, lol) finances make any sense! 😆 

55 minutes ago, jkitty said:

Also sometimes depositions and subpoenas are much for litigation strategy as they are for discovering actual information. If you start subpoenaing Erika’s castmates, bravo execs, business partners, etc., people are going to start asking if she is worth the trouble of being associated with. It might put her income stream in jeopardy.  Seeing those subpoenas go out and the issues they may cause for her creates settlement pressure and leverage.

This this this! I have zero skeletons, nor any stray bones in my closets, and I would be annoyed as heck to be summoned and forced to do a deposition over a coworker. Even if it were a friend, I'd feel grumpy. That's time, energy and money going out that I can't get back.

2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

The thing that is perplexing to me is that Erika's defenders among the HWs keep talking about how they just know she's a good person, that she wouldn't do this, etc. 

But I just don't see any evidence of this good person they keep talking about.  She seemingly doesn't have other friends, and even among the women, it took a long time for any of them to feel particularly close to her. I don't see that she has done a lot of charitable work or what have you. She can be nasty, especially when angry. And whatever the situation is with Tom, it doesn't reflect well on her - either she left in order to hide assets OR she left a dementia-riddled old man just as he was facing a huge legal crisis.

I would like them to stop asserting that she's such a good person and SHOW us how she's a good person. Because at least from a show perspective, I don't really see it. 

And even Dorit this ep went off how they didn't really know Erika at all!

They know her surface level and that's it. Is she involved in charities? Does she work at the food bank or soup kitchen regularly? Has she organized, lent her name, or even participated in clothing drives? Since I've watched the show, I haven't heard of anything, but l I'm happy -and hopeful- to be corrected! 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, eXiled said:

So.... after Lisa daughters traipsed around in dresses that cost as much as some people's salaries, this happened:

Lisa Rinna: I've had some moments when I'm in that house by myself and everyone's gone and Harry's off in Romania working....

eXiled: I have it on good authority that Harry Hamlin is in CANADA. He was seen there doing what one does in Canada. Camping....ezgif-3-691f09e48309.gif.024cc24585b07b7d4bf562aa993c2900.gif

With who?  A hottie?  I wouldn’t blame him.  With that screetching, I’d bee in Canada too.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Exactly! 

What she meant was "where would I go and still be able to live in luxury?"

She talks like she lives in a dump.  I think the house is gorgeous for her, with a pool no less.  She’ll probably get a boyfriend soon, maybe she has one already to soothe her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, princelina said:

Even so - if you go on this show you know you have to participate in ruining events and vacations, endlessly fight and "talk things out" and "move on" etc. so no one's going to come out looking good in the end 😄

I think the smarter housewives manage to navigate it pretty well. On this franchise, I think Garcelle is doing fine. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I have 2 sisters as well.  We are fairly close.  If one of them did a show about our family, I would want a heads up and to be included.  Or at least asked permission.  It seems disrespectful not to.  I am glad they moved past it.

Given how dysfunctional their childhood was, it is astounding that two out of three managed to make it to adulthood.

I think Kyle is actually doing quite well considering what might have been. Whatever speculation there might be about their marriage, at this point she appears to have a long term marriage and raised four children who seem to be doing quite well - no scandals; no overt bad behavior. The children all went to college and seem to have actual careers - albeit in real estate - unlike the other housewives' spawn. 

Kathy Hilton was raised to be a courtesan and snare a rich guy and she did that successfully. At least one of her spawn (Nikki) seems to lead an exemplary life. The son is a really piece of work but that happens even in the best of families. 

Kim is complicated because I think she was damaged the way most child actors are damaged especially when their earnings are used to pay for family expenses. 

• Love 14
8 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

It seemed like Dorit was quieter this season but maybe that was due to editing because apparently she must still yap on endlessly.

i actually liked the dress - at least on Dorit.  On the model it looks like a bag of smashed assholes.

8ACAE268-968A-4816-9A1A-2F967D24A84F.jpeg

FE78B8A4-7FAC-4300-AB47-F1374402A16A.jpeg

Dorit is one of the most beautiful and stylish women in the whole franchise. It's a shame her personality has to take away from it. 

• Love 5

I just got done watching this episode and haven't yet read all the comments.

My favorite moment?

Rinna finally admitting what we've known all along, that she's a COCKROACH.  

Truer words have never been spoken on any franchise 😂😂😂

And now back to reading your brilliant comments...

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

There is something to be said for the distraction of your troubles when you have a black AMEX at your disposal.

I have held two of those cards in my hot little hands, they are heavy and thicker than regular cards, they feel like power...sadly those cards were not mine but for a brief second I felt like a Housewife, lol.

My guess is that Erika has a suitor who is younger than Tom and he has money but how will things go when indictments are handed down?  I do not believe for one minute that street smart Erika did not have safety net of her own doing, some secret stash so she could escape in some sort of style.

How do we know she didn’t have a stash somewhere?  I don’t believe she’s broke.  Cash is probably in a safety box somewhere, or someone is holding it for her.  She was given too much over the years, and knew a day might come for one reason or another.  So, how long will this crap of her fake face go on?  It’s getting annoying already.  Plus the dummies consoling her every minute she’s around depressing everyone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, amarante said:

That is true. But Dorit has an individual lien as well as the joint lien and Pique has an individual lien. 

https://pagesix.com/2021/07/22/dorit-and-pk-kemsley-owe-1-3-million-in-unpaid-taxes-report/

You don’t get to the lien phase quickly as you have to ignore a lot of official notifications before they actually do a formal lien. They send you a series of notifications and give you every opportunity to discuss and negotiate. You also can set up a payment plan with interest of course.  So these jokers ignored the IRS for a period of time. 

It just amazes me how these people have so much money to buy big homes, cars, clothes, jewelry, have mortgages, yet don’t pay their taxes.  WTF !!!!!!!!!! How do they get away with this?  Dorit comes in each day with a grand outfit on to sit and have lunch or coffee.  The see thru black outfit was just so over the top to sit in someone’s house.  It’s like a joke.  And that hair pulled tight back pulls her wrinkles back for the flawless look.  Then the British accent.  You just have to laugh at the obserdity of it all.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Yeah and then a bug flew on her lip.  Which considering the lip mass and the sheer amount of gloss it would take to cover it the poor bug had bad odds. (Omg my comma key has quit me - everything I type will be one big run on sentence from now on---I guess.  Sorry!) 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

They know her surface level and that's it. Is she involved in charities? Does she work at the food bank or soup kitchen regularly? Has she organized, lent her name, or even participated in clothing drives?

Hahahahahaha... Oh @WhatAmIWatching you crack me up.  It's like you never heard of Erika Jayne.   😉

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Erh3d said:

Absolutely.  In most families a person striking out on their own would be celebrated.  I always thought it was about Mauricio staying in his place.

I don’t think they were upset with Mauricio going out on his own, but rather with his taking a number of Rick Hilton’s clients and employees with him. That was pretty underhanded and Mauricio and Kyle had to know that gutting Hilton’s agency would harm their relationship with Kathy and her family.

• Useful 6
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I just got done watching this episode and haven't yet read all the comments.

My favorite moment?

Truer words have never been spoken on any franchise 😂😂😂

And now back to reading your brilliant comments...

7jIL.gif

• LOL 12
On 8/26/2021 at 2:52 AM, sheetmoss said:

I thought it looked like a designer straitjacket!🤪

All it needed was "Hospital Property" emblazoned all over instead of the usual billboard ads for designer clothing she wears.

• LOL 8
22 hours ago, amarante said:

That is true. But Dorit has an individual lien as well as the joint lien and Pique has an individual lien. 

https://pagesix.com/2021/07/22/dorit-and-pk-kemsley-owe-1-3-million-in-unpaid-taxes-report/

You don’t get to the lien phase quickly as you have to ignore a lot of official notifications before they actually do a formal lien. They send you a series of notifications and give you every opportunity to discuss and negotiate. You also can set up a payment plan with interest of course.  So these jokers ignored the IRS for a period of time. 

Good points. Years ago we sold a rental property and ended up owing $10,000 in taxes.  We sent a request to the IRS to pay $500 a month, which I thought they would deny, but they accepted it and we paid it off along with some interest, but it was not excessive at all. We had more than that in the bank but did not want to spend it all.. We still owned our home and another rental and I thought they would certainly place a lien just for security but nope. No liens, no grabbing from the

22 hours ago, amarante said:

bank accounts, just a totally business like transaction. We owed, we paid, they got a little interest, we did not have to pay all at once. Our accountant told us they would absolutely work with us, but said "just don't ignore them, they really don't like that." These people are so arrogant they think they can make their own rules.

• Useful 6
  • Love 7
On 8/26/2021 at 7:59 AM, FancyNancy said:

I’d be bummed too, if after 30 years of not cleaning regularly, I had to clean. Hell, I’ve been cleaning all of my life and I still cry.  

I call bullshit on her not having a maid.  Of all the things she’s spending money on, a maid, even if only once a month, isn’t that much.  Get rid of one of the paid friends, that would open up lots of cash.

• Love 10
42 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

I call bullshit on her not having a maid.  Of all the things she’s spending money on, a maid, even if only once a month, isn’t that much.  Get rid of one of the paid friends, that would open up lots of cash.

So true. You don’t need to be wealthy to have a maid. 

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

So true. You don’t need to be wealthy to have a maid. 

Of course she has a cleaning lady who comes in at least once a week.

What she doesn’t have is a full time housekeeper. I appreciate having my house cleaned each week but I also fantasize about having someone full time to brew me my latte and bring it to me or make the bed each morning. 🤩🤩

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 8/27/2021 at 4:35 PM, amarante said:

I think the smarter housewives manage to navigate it pretty well. On this franchise, I think Garcelle is doing fine. 

So far her biggest offense has been wearing ugly hats.  But it's only her second season 😄

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 8/25/2021 at 8:59 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

People say that Mauricio is hot but all I see is John Turturro.  Not my type I guess.

Guilty as charged. Part of it is that he really seems to be a family guy - puts up with the dogs, seems to love Kyle and their daughters.

And he has a great deep voice. 

• Love 4
On 8/27/2021 at 3:51 PM, RealHousewife said:

Dorit is one of the most beautiful and stylish women in the whole franchise. It's a shame her personality has to take away from it. 

I think she is gorgeous, too. When she was designing that swimwear and put on that bikini, she had a body that would make a 20 year old envious, baby. lol. Why does she call everyone that?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I think she is gorgeous, too. When she was designing that swimwear and put on that bikini, she had a body that would make a 20 year old envious, baby. lol. Why does she call everyone that?

Her bod is killer! Amazing for any age, but especially a 40-something mom of two. No cellulite, no stretch marks, perfect. 

I don't know why she calls everyone baby, but I've noticed it too. I'm still trying to figure out her accent and why she calls her husband PK and not Paul. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 8/25/2021 at 5:19 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Her own small 3 bedroom with a pool (but not heated) house. Yes 

And i bet she made dang sure that got on camera for all to see her doing her own vacuuming and wiping down the fridge 👀

Edited by endure
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
On 8/25/2021 at 5:23 PM, RealHousewife said:

I guess Rinna only wants more famous and popular housewives to own it? 

On 8/25/2021 at 5:25 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I want crystal to throw A party for me … lol 

I want Erika Jane to do my vacuuming etc

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
On 8/27/2021 at 9:13 PM, Shannah Banana said:

Yeah and then a bug flew on her lip.  Which considering the lip mass and the sheer amount of gloss it would take to cover it the poor bug had bad odds. (Omg my comma key has quit me - everything I type will be one big run on sentence from now on---I guess.  Sorry!) 

With the sheer size of Rinna’s lips I imagine it was like trying to break free of the gravitational force of the sun for that poor bug.

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

No one mentions Kyle’s Door Stumps Dorit?

That whole push/pull thing is probably vexing to her as well, lol.

Maybe the door got locked somehow when the previous person entered, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Erika is really entertaining me with this slow-as-molasses, I’m as old as the hills, yet somehow still wise beyond my years, at death’s door line delivery.

Her voice was always dopey, but this is the most ridiculous.

Yes! Someone asks her a question and...long pause...deep breath...eyes closed....open eyes slowly.....reply like a robot giving a painful sermon. It’s hilarious. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 7
On 8/27/2021 at 11:00 PM, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

I don’t think they were upset with Mauricio going out on his own, but rather with his taking a number of Rick Hilton’s clients and employees with him. That was pretty underhanded and Mauricio and Kyle had to know that gutting Hilton’s agency would harm their relationship with Kathy and her family.

That's the kind of thing that often happens when a person providing professional services strikes out on there on, though. I understand why it created hard feelings but the fact is that those clients have agency, too. They jumped with Mauricio because they found him more valuable to their needs than Rick Hilton's.  (The employees is a different thing but again, if Mauricio offered a better deal for them, then Rick maybe was assuming that people were staying him out of loyalty as opposed to looking out for their own interests).

19 hours ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

THIS! I remember when LVP was doing a gay charity event and invited Erika during Doggygate and Erika refused. Then, I heard on another forum that Erika was headlining a gay pride event in another state and the charity had to front her expenses and also pay her $30,000 for her to do the event. I have never seen not heard of her doing any type of charity. I recognize that many people perform charitable acts anonymously, but Erika does not seem the anonymous type. And I have yet to see her show real kindness to any of the ladies. I am not sure I would agree with Dorit’s definition of a good person.

I'm not defending Erika here because I don't think she's charitable but it's not uncommon for larger Pride organizations, for instance, to pay entertainers during Pride festivals or what have you. True, it does not indicate that she performed at the event out of the goodness of her heart but also, at least in that, she wasn't doing anything that was particularly out of bounds. 

I still haven't seen any evidence that she's a good person, though. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Pi237 said:

Yes! Someone asks her [Erika] a question and...long pause...deep breath...eyes closed....open eyes slowly.....reply like a robot giving a painful sermon. It’s hilarious. 

I think she's using her soap opera acting tips from when Eileen let her do a walk on Y&R. That's what it reminds me of anyway; soap opera acting. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
12 hours ago, endure said:

I want Erika Jane to do my vacuuming etc

BINGO! Now there's her next gig! Like "Fans Only" except a house cleaning service by Erika Jayne. She'll don her red latex catsuit and ever so slowwwwwlyyyy wipe down your fridge and vacuum your floors....

• LOL 15

Honest to God, I feel my blood pressure rise whenever Erika is on screen. If she got on Tom’s phone and found evidence that he was cheating, she could have sued for divorce and probably have taken him to the cleaners. Her excuse of “I needed more evidence” is more bullshit. Even Kyle picked up on that. She either held all this over him as leverage to keep him paying for her career and lifestyle, or she couldn’t bring herself to leave because she knew she couldn’t live without him. Now that he’s ruined, all these details are coming out, and true financial ruin is possible, she’s an innocent victim. Yeah, right. And Erika, if you’re going to cage Tiago, get a bigger one.

I’ll resume watching when I’m not a stroke level.

I did kind of like watching Rinna and the girls in the garage, and the continued shade thrown at Scott Disick. Lisa and Harry better watch that — they may end up with a son-in-law out of pure spite.

24 minutes ago, gingerella said:

BINGO! Now there's her next gig! Like "Fans Only" except a house cleaning service by Erika Jayne. She'll don her red latex catsuit and ever so slowwwwwlyyyy wipe down your fridge and vacuum your floors....

And sadly sigh as she throws the wipe into the trash. I do like the image of her, though, driving around in a Merry Maids car.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Erika is really entertaining me with this slow-as-molasses, I’m as old as the hills, yet somehow still wise beyond my years, at death’s door line delivery.

Her voice was always dopey, but this is the most ridiculous.

Sounds like she is drugged.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I don’t listen to podcasts mostly because I have yet figure out how to connect my phone to my car, but I’ve listened to Watch What Crappens the last few weekends and it is really is hilarious. And every time I read Erika’s name all I can hear in my own head is EEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRR-ICKA! 😂🤣

• LOL 8

Ummm WHY but WHYYYY do Rinna & Kyle jump up Erika's ass??!! They look like they're faking orgasms over everything that Erika has or does. wtf!? I hope they go down with the ship. 

That dyson is a stick vacuum.  Meant for small clean ups, not for the whole house. I "vacuum" every day if that's called vacuuming.  And what does not having sex have to do with cleaning your house? Umm hmmkayyy. She tries to say things to shock but they make no sense. She's so stupid. 

Did Rinna spawn's boy toy just make a crack about there being a ji** stain on the grandmother's wedding gown??!! Umm that's where I'd dump him never to see him again. What an arrogant pri**. And Rinna praising her kids like they solved a world crisis like clean drinking water or something just because they achieved puberty and fit in her gowns now and buy cars for their boy toys is just so tone deaf and beyond. These folks are what's wrong with the world.

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 15

Don’t repeat something you read in The Los Angeles Times that Erika, someone who is not credible, someone who lies to you on a regular basis, tells you is not true.

But it’s okay to say that a woman’s teenage daughters have probably engaged in a threesome.

• Love 18