Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Wow, Erika almost stole Dorit's moment with her attack on Sutton. But Sutton is no crybaby on this issue. When she told Sutton to go get another legal opinion I sort of wanted Sutton to make some snarky comment about which one of them needs or is already getting legal opinions. (If she'd implied Erika was working with Tom's lawyers it would have been nuclear!)

• Love 23
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

Notice that the only issues Kyle had with Kathy were when both she & Mauricio chose a buck over family. 

I got the impression the Mauricio thing wasn't so much about family as Mauricio needing to stay in his place in the family, that place being subservient to Kathy's part? 

• Useful 5
  • Love 18
Just now, Mr. Miner said:

I’m proud to say I’ve hated fucking poser Dorit since her first episode. 🖕🏻

I'm ashamed to say I used to like her. I guess it's easy to look good in this group. When you're not likable in a cast full of actual bullies (NOT Garcelle), it says a lot. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

I got the impression the Mauricio thing wasn't so much about family as Mauricio needing to stay in his place in the family, that place being subservient to Kathy's part? 

Yeah, that's my sense, too. 

Anyway, this conversation between Kathy and Kyle feels very real (in a good way). 

• Love 17
53 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

DEAR GOD, the horror of vacuuming and wiping down the fridge. Get her a fainting couch tout sweet.

Winner!!! You win the internet tonight!!

50 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Are we suppose to feel sorry for Erika because she now has to vacuum her own house? 

YES.  TOTALLY. How dreadful to have to vacuum your own house!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

I initially was a bit sympathetic to Mauricio and thought maybe he rightfully needed more freedom. But reading about the Agency over the past few years makes me think he might have taken what he could from Hilton then bailed to start his own shady business.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I’m proud to say I’ve hated fucking poser Dorit since her first episode. 🖕🏻

Because she's always been terrible. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

But I've also always felt Kyle's childhood was WAY different than Kathy's & Kim's. Kathy had a different father and a slew of step-siblings and I fear Kim went through far too much as a child actor. I think by the time Kyle came around Big Kathy's focus was elsewhere. (I also find it odd that these women never mention their dads.)

I think Kim and Kyle grew up basically together and were both child actors, with Kim just working more, though they all probably had pretty unique experiences given the different circumstances with all of them.

I do love the image of the girls all eating off TV tables. I can totally picture them in the 70s doing that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9