Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Kdawg82 said:

Ummm WHY but WHYYYY do Rinna & Kyle jump up Erika's ass??!! They look like they're faking orgasms over everything that Erika has or does. wtf!? I hope they go down with the ship. 

Because they are as shady as she is, in different ways, sorta kinda. Do you think Kyle gives a shit if Mo fucked over a client so he can buy her more expensive, fugly jewelry and watches and clothing? She does not. Do you think Rinna gives two shits where her money comes from and if it's dirty money? She does not. Do you think Kyle and Rinna have never done shady shit before? They have, I'd bet money on that.

^That's why they crawl up her ass^

• Love 17

It's a pity being Kyle...and being the less interesting and less talented sister of both Kim and Kathy.  Kathy has the whimsical vibe with social skills, while Kim had acting talent as well as charisma.

And I question Kyle's abilities as a producer since she had Teddi appear even though viewers have wanted her gone since day 1.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, gingerella said:

Because they are as shady as she is, in different ways, sorta kinda. Do you think Kyle gives a shit if Mo fucked over a client so he can buy her more expensive, fugly jewelry and watches and clothing? She does not. Do you think Rinna gives two shits where her money comes from and if it's dirty money? She does not. Do you think Kyle and Rinna have never done shady shit before? They have, I'd bet money on that.

Right. And if the rumor is true that Erika "loaned" Rinna millions to start her lip gloss line, it's just another reason for Rinna to stay up her ass forever.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, gingerella said:

I  think that's why Dorit is so team Erika too. She doesn't care where PK gets money from so long as he can spend it on her. 

It looks like the divide is the ones who don't steal or live lives of luxury thanks to husbands who steal (Sutton, Garcelle, Crystal, Kathy) aren't as aw, poor good, honest person Erika. They range from fuck Tom to I don't know her. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Honest to God, I feel my blood pressure rise whenever Erika is on screen. If she got on Tom’s phone and found evidence that he was cheating, she could have sued for divorce and probably have taken him to the cleaners. Her excuse of “I needed more evidence” is more bullshit. Even Kyle picked up on that. She either held all this over him as leverage to keep him paying for her career and lifestyle, or she couldn’t bring herself to leave because she knew she couldn’t live without him. Now that he’s ruined, all these details are coming out, and true financial ruin is possible, she’s an innocent victim. Yeah, right. And Erika, if you’re going to cage Tiago, get a bigger one.

I’ll resume watching when I’m not a stroke level.

I did kind of like watching Rinna and the girls in the garage, and the continued shade thrown at Scott Disick. Lisa and Harry better watch that — they may end up with a son-in-law out of pure spite.

And sadly sigh as she throws the wipe into the trash. I do like the image of her, though, driving around in a Merry Maids car.

I hate that fact that has that beautiful dog. 

• Love 2

Does anybody ever know or understand the points Dorit is trying to make? Does Dorit? I’ve worked with people who take 10 million words to say one simple thing and it’s all I can do to not run screaming out of the room. I tried to follow that monologue at the party, but after awhile it was like listening to Charlie Brown’s teacher — “Waa waa, waa waa…waa waa waa…” I’m guessing Dorit is trying to play both sides and is doing it poorly. If she thinks she has to ramble on, trying to sound important, it’s time to go. What has she ever brought to the show other than pissing off Vanderpump over the puppy?

Erika was right, at least in Hong Kong — “I say important shit. You say unimportant shit.” I still love that scene.

And it always pains me to see all the food that goes to waste because they insist on airing personal gripes at the table. Maybe that’s how they stay so slim — constant fighting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

The thing that bugs me so bad is how all the howives ,except Sutton and Garcelle, are kissing Erika's ass so bad. It's so annoying. What she's being accused of is so much worse compared to Denise maybe having sex with Brandi. They're not even in the same category!! Yet, they all gang up on Denise and made it all their business with endless questions, telling her she has to be truthful, but to Erika their  lips are zipped and they all have that poor, poor Erika look on their faces like she is such a victim. Erika used to be my favorite when she was first on the show but after seeing her attack Denise like the coven did, my opinion changed. Especially about her talking shit about Denise's daughters. That was low. You don't ever talk shit about somebody's kids like that when they have done nothing to you. I wish they would fire Rinna, Erika and Vyle so there will be no more gangup's on one person every season. I agree with someone that said Vyle always tries to act innocent when she's the one always stirring the pot!! She always has that evil smirk on her face whenever people are arguing. I wish Sutton wouldn't have backed down when Erika snarled at her - what are you gonna do about it? She said nothing. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, ladyscorpio said:

The thing that bugs me so bad is how all the howives ,except Sutton and Garcelle, are kissing Erika's ass so bad. It's so annoying.

Not only that, but they attack Sutton and Garcelle for not falling in line. If they want to support Erika then that's their choice, but don't come for people that do not feel the same way, especially since Sutton and Garcelle are not even being aggressive towards Erika.

Sometimes I wish they had a character like Kenya, Ramona or Jennifer Aydin, someone who I know would not back down or wouldn't be scared to be confronted by an entire group.   

• Love 18
1 hour ago, ladyscorpio said:

The thing that bugs me so bad is how all the howives ,except Sutton and Garcelle, are kissing Erika's ass so bad. It's so annoying. What she's being accused of is so much worse compared to Denise maybe having sex with Brandi. They're not even in the same category!! Yet, they all gang up on Denise and made it all their business with endless questions, telling her she has to be truthful, but to Erika their  lips are zipped and they all have that poor, poor Erika look on their faces like she is such a victim. Erika used to be my favorite when she was first on the show but after seeing her attack Denise like the coven did, my opinion changed. Especially about her talking shit about Denise's daughters. That was low. You don't ever talk shit about somebody's kids like that when they have done nothing to you. I wish they would fire Rinna, Erika and Vyle so there will be no more gangup's on one person every season. I agree with someone that said Vyle always tries to act innocent when she's the one always stirring the pot!! She always has that evil smirk on her face whenever people are arguing. I wish Sutton wouldn't have backed down when Erika snarled at her - what are you gonna do about it? She said nothing. 

Same. I'm not someone who hates just to hate. I like LVP but know she can be a chess player, so I cut Erika slack for not trusting her. I thought Eileen was a sweetheart and cut Erika slack because at the time that meltdown was pretty out of character for her. There are only so many excuses you can make for her though. She was terrible to Denise last season. 

14 minutes ago, charliesan said:

Not only that, but they attack Sutton and Garcelle for not falling in line. If they want to support Erika then that's their choice, but don't come for people that do not feel the same way, especially since Sutton and Garcelle are not even being aggressive towards Erika.

Sometimes I wish they had a character like Kenya, Ramona or Jennifer Aydin, someone who I know would not back down or wouldn't be scared to be confronted by an entire group.   

Exactly. If they just wanted to give Erika benefit of the doubt and not kick her when she's down, cool. Wish they would have treated Vanderpump and Denise the same instead of bullying them off the show. But calling Garcelle a bully? Give me a break. 

• Love 18
On 8/26/2021 at 3:55 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I loved Sutton laughing at snarling Erica - best part of the episode for me. 

Second best part was Kathy and Kyle eating from the TV trays, complete with ritz crackers. I have no doubt that Big Kathy showed up in the form of the flickering light bulb. Always the stage mom, apparently.

I did feel sorry for Crystal, after putting on a beautiful party, to have it dissolve into yet another argument between two (or more) howives. I am convinced that these scenes are producer driven. So I am sure Crystal wasn't surprised, but she did look disappointed. 

So Erica is claiming that she found out about Tom's cheating 8 years ago? She said it was when Yolanda was on the show, and Yo left after season 6. Yikes. Who knows if that it true, but I was a bit surprised to hear her say it. 

Wow .. I just learned I eat like the rich and famous.  Tuna salad on Ritz Crackers.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
On 8/29/2021 at 2:45 PM, RoseAllDay said:

I did kind of like watching Rinna and the girls in the garage, and the continued shade thrown at Scott Disick. Lisa and Harry better watch that — they may end up with a son-in-law out of pure spite. 

Hee hee hee - couldn't happen to nicer people 😂😂

• LOL 6
On 8/26/2021 at 9:19 AM, Cozytea said:

Yes! I have been thinking,  wow Erika needed that glam squad.  She looks awful. Clothes, makeup, and hair.  I even thought she worried her jalopy wasn't going to start last episode  lol. Obviously it wasn't a jalopy but something about  it, cracked me up. Like it wasn't going to turn over 😁

She sure does need a glam squad! They must be part of the 'friends' who deserted her.  (Those talking heads where she's lined her mouth with brown and filled in her lips with pink!!  To quote Marge from New Jersey housewives,'' You're lips look like a monkey's asshole!"  I can't look away.👀

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, stcroix said:

She sure does need a glam squad! They must be part of the 'friends' who deserted her.  (Those talking heads where she's lined her mouth with brown and filled in her lips with pink!!  To quote Marge from New Jersey housewives,'' You're lips look like a monkey's asshole!"  I can't look away.👀

They weren’t friends — they were paid staff. Loyalty only goes as far as the money. Actually, with some exceptions, I think Erika looks better without all the get-ups. She’s really just ordinary looking, IMO, as she was before Tom.

Speaking of the glam squad…I wonder what tales good old Mikey can tell?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

They weren’t friends — they were paid staff. Loyalty only goes as far as the money. Actually, with some exceptions, I think Erika looks better without all the get-ups. She’s really just ordinary looking, IMO, as she was before Tom.

Speaking of the glam squad…I wonder what tales good old Mikey can tell?

I hadn't thought of Mikey!  I hope he gets a book out-- I might even buy it!🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I love how Sutton laughed at Erika. That was the best!! She knows how to poke the bear. The stupid, delusional bear.

I do wonder what is going on in Erika’s brain. There’s a huge disconnect.

Well, when you’re trying to keep all your lies straight, that can mess with your wiring. 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Anyone else notice how Erika had chairs in a circle but not table in her kitchen?  She says she only took a couch and 2 chairs.  Is that because she KNEW she would be forced to give back anything else that she took?  Does that show that she knew what was coming? Idk. Also, I can see a difference in her being on Lexapro now like she says.

On 8/26/2021 at 10:13 AM, Maximona said:

OmyGAWD!!!!  What a great, great, great episode!  Fabulous table settings!  Lavender roses!  Baccarat butterflies!  Lipstick readers!!!  Enchiladas of the gods!

My absolute favorite moment, though, had to be during that talking head, when that gnat committed seppuko in Rinna's lip gloss, and she didn't even wash her face!!!!!! 😊. Just applied more lip gloss.

I generally like Jean Paul Gaultier's couture, but you have to be tall to pull off those kinds of architectural designs, and Dorit is not tall.  Hence, it fitted her very, very badly.

While we're on the subject of clothes:  Erika's blue boots clashed with the blue of her ill-fitting suit.  Also, I am beginning to understand why she needed to spend $40,000 a month on a glam squad:  She is clearly incapable of choosing the right shade of foundation for her complexion tones, and thus now looks like a life-sized bobblehead.

Her face is falling. The lower mouth area and nasolabial folds are coming back. Her eyes look too wideset so her makeup is much worse and her skin texture is bumpy. She looks worn

• Love 3
On 8/29/2021 at 11:22 PM, MsTree said:

Right. And if the rumor is true that Erika "loaned" Rinna millions to start her lip gloss line, it's just another reason for Rinna to stay up her ass forever.

According to this article, Rinna is denying it was Erika and stating it was Cheryl Krakow, whoever the fuck that is.  Excerpt:

As fans watched the launch of Rinna Beauty on the show, Lisa confirmed that it wasn’t Erika Jayne, as previously reported, but another woman who helped her get the company off the ground. She also shared a couple of photos of her daughters, Delilah Hamlin and Amelia Hamlin, wearing her former red carpet looks.

“Toasting with my Rinna Beauty Business Partner [Cheryl Krakow],” Lisa wrote in the caption of an August 25 photo of herself and Cheryl surrounded by her RHOBH castmates, including Erika, Sutton Stracke, Dorit Kemsley, and Kyle Richards.

• Useful 1
On 8/30/2021 at 5:35 PM, kristen111 said:

Wow .. I just learned I eat like the rich and famous.  Tuna salad on Ritz Crackers.

On a TV tray with a doily?  

That scene was epic.  Lunch with Kathy Hilton wasn't what I was expecting yet I oddly enjoyed it and how...well, real it was 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

According to this article, Rinna is denying it was Erika and stating it was Cheryl Krakow, whoever the fuck that is. 

Thanks. But like Erika, Rinna is very good at denying and lying. And when you add the fact that Rinna could be called as witness during a trial...all the more reason to deny, deny, deny.

I have no idea who Krakow is either.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

According to this article, Rinna is denying it was Erika and stating it was Cheryl Krakow, whoever the fuck that is.  Excerpt:

Isn't she the woman who was at the beginning of the lunch that gave a toast and then left (when they were all sitting on couches)?

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 8/25/2021 at 9:36 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Dorit's makeup in this scene where she's going after Garcelle gives her an ENTIRELY different person's face.  It's someone famous's, but I can't place who.  Someone like Gwyneth Paltrow, but I can't place it exactly.  It's going to bother me until I figure it out.   Maybe J.Lo?  

I pretty much dislike all of them except Crystal.  Yes, even fan fave Garcelle.  I like Garcelle sometimes (and always loved her career before this) but sometimes I don't.  Oh yeah and I don't love the show either!  LOL

You must mean Kim Kardashian.  She has totally morphed into her. UGH.  Does she ever remember what her original face looks like.  I'd be happy to show her. 

• LOL 1
17 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Why would Rinna even need someone to loan her money to get her new product off the ground?  Isn't she loaded from HSN and all her many ventures?  Didn't HSN tell her to tell Harry he never needed to work again? Surely she could have gone to a bank to get whatever funds she needed to start it up? Or am I clueless on how the rich do things.  

She sure sucks up.. I mean sticks up to Erika on the show but look how fast she made sure she wasn't connected to her money wise in the publics eye! 🙄 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, stcroix said:

Why would Rinna even need someone to loan her money to get her new product off the ground?  Isn't she loaded from HSN and all her many ventures?  Didn't HSN tell her to tell Harry he never needed to work again? Surely she could have gone to a bank to get whatever funds she needed to start it up? Or am I clueless on how the rich do things.  

She sure sucks up.. I mean sticks up to Erika on the show but look how fast she made sure she wasn't connected to her money wise in the publics eye! 🙄 

Not a big deal, but Rinna sold her clothing line on QVC, not HSN.

• Love 2

I’m rewatching this episode as I have less distractions and at crystals backyard table Erika is acting all badass against Sutton being intimidating toward her like she is ready to and could physically kick her ass...she acts the same at Kathy’s table in the next episode.

‘while I do think that Erika could in fact physically kick Sutton’s ass (🙄), it made me think how “hard” will Erika be if she actually goes to prison?  

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Love 4