Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Til Brunch Do Us Part

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, ladle said:

I thought Luann was deliberately singing the birthday song in an affected/ironical way.  But maybe I'm thinking too much of her...

I thought so too and apparently so did Bethenny.   She mentioned  Marilyn Monroe in her TH.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 17

All I could think of when Ramona enlisted the art guy to move furniture and take her stuff upstairs was how delighted the crew must have been they weren't being tasked by Ramona to do the heavy lifting.  

The art guy definitely needs a day job.  I like abstracts but his were not particularly good.

• Love 4

The only person having a car that was weird was Sonja. We have seen Dorinda's car before, I believe she mentioned she keeps it at John's house in Queens and Lu, Ramona and Bethenny spend a great deal of time in the Hamptons so all have cars there or in the city, we just don't see them regularly driving because it's annoying in the city. Sonja's car was too old and her story so ridiculous to have been thought up by Bravo.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8
40 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

The only person having a car that was weird was Sonja. We have seen Dorinda's car before, I believe she mentioned she keeps it at John's house in Queens and Lu, Ramona and Bethenny spend a great deal of time in the Hamptons so all have cars there are in the city, we just don't see them regularly driving because it's annoying in the city. Sonja's car was too old and her story so ridiculous to have been thought up by Bravo.

IIRC the Rover was a gift to Dorinda from John and yes, IIRC she keeps it at John's house in Queens.  Yeah, I don't think Ro keeps that car in the city.  Mario had a BMW in the city and he use to drive Avery to school when they were together.  Lu used to drive an SUV.  So the Mercedes is new like she says.  I agree that So has had that car for years and it's been brought up before that she keeps that old Mercedes out in the Hamptons at some 'friend's' house.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, beeziebee said:

This is sort of off topic, but Quincy was being discussed and I realized I had never seen her, so I googled.  Um, wikipedia has her as a 6'1" American football player.  Complete with a picture of a teenage girl who looks to be Sonja's spawn.  It made me giggle out loud!

Funny...I also looked her up Quincy...gorgeous girl!

obviously also OT...but I wanted to respond...and ask if you noticed...or agree.

Quincy has a very unique beauty...almost quirk look? If that makes sense.

Hard to explain...but like runway model beauty...Where by some standards...the model’s face might be considered “homely”..due to some “flaw”...but it’s that flaw that makes their face beautiful. KWIM?

Hard to put my finger on it...but in Quincy ‘s photos..her left side of her face looks quite smaller than her right side.

i realize nearly everyone’s face is asymmetrical...but this is different...however it adds to her beauty IMO.

I realize it’s a sensitive topic...talking about the children...

Apologies if I’m not clear with my comment...No intention to “face shame” anybody.

• Love 3
On 4/19/2018 at 4:07 PM, AttackTurtle said:

Carole comes off super bitter in her blogs and honestly she better be prepared to bring it at the reunion b/c Bethenny is going to come barrels loaded.  

I liked Carole in her first season, but she was super petty towards Luanne in her first season. She only befriended Luanne when things went south between her and Aviva.  Truth is that Carole never liked Luanne.  And Luanne was totally rude when Adam & Carole got together; however if one of my friends took up with my nieces ex...I wouldn’t be thrilled.  Carole didn’t seem to ever acknowledge this. 

I’m super curious to see how Bethenny responds throughout the season.  I hope she takes the high road.  Nothing she’s said about Carole in her TH’s have merited Carole’s blogs...so far.

Word. Something bugs me majorly about Carole's shade towards Bethenny. We have yet to see anything to warrant Carole's shade. And how delightful it was that Carole was right there with Bethenny snarking about Jules two seasons ago without any regret. Carole is one of those cast members part of me wants to like but I just can't fully get on the Carole love train. I can't necessarily put my finger on it... I suppose time will tell if we see some serious falling out between C & B to cause all this shade - because even in post filming interviews I haven't seen Bethenny shade Carole the way Carole is shading Bethenny. 

• Love 15
On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:32 PM, AttackTurtle said:

Is it clear as to whether Carole didn’t stay at Bethenney’s because she had s full house or did she simply not want to stay with Bethenny?  

On a shallow note...Luanne in her Veterans Day attire was gorgeous.  And I absolutely love her house.

i won’t spoil it here, but the preview for next week at the dinner party is absolutely hilarious.

I am a bleeding heart liberal, but Carole turned me off last year with her almost “eletist” attitude about the election.  She can be incredibly snotty and condescending.  She was snotty towards Luanne in her first season, but aligned with her in her next season because she wanted allies against Aviva.  By the next season they were on the outs again.  I don’t think she ever liked Luanne.

Bethenny has always been loud & outspoken, but she does let things go.  I think Carole is the more likely of the two to make a mountain out of a molehill. (ETA- I am in the minority on this board, but I live Bethenny). 

OMG, I could not agree with you more!  I'm a total bleeding heart liberal but Carole was killing me during the election season.  I found myself shouting "THIS IS WHY HE GOT ELECTED!  THIS ATTITUDE!"  She personifies why so many people hate liberals and why our country is the way it is right now.  I also love Bethanny.  She has her moments of behaving badly (they ALL do) but I still love her.   She's a genuinely good person, unlike Ramona.  I don't dislike Carole, but her condescending nature does get old sometimes.  I don't blame her for hating Lu, if someone called me a pedophile on national television I wouldn't ever forgive them either but if everyone can keep forgiving "Sawn-ya" (why does Lu always pronounce it that way?) and Ramona season after season, she can at least be cordial to Lu.  These ladies are at their best when they're all laughing and enjoying each other and this never ending grudge Carol has against Lu just brings the whole group down.

• Love 13
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:57 AM, WireWrap said:

Yes, Dorinda did accuse Sonja of cheating on Morgan and refusing to go to his bedside, something that has been rumored for years. And, Yes, Morgan then married Sonja's close friend, who was at his sick bed during Sonja's romp thru France. 

That is some DELICIOUS karma!

• Love 8
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:36 AM, SheTalksShit said:

I'm over Dorinda's antics and blow-ups. And then Ramona telling Sonja to apologize? Why should Sonja have to apologize? Dorinda's the one who got in her face, screamed at her about her ex-husband leaving her for her friend, and Sonja owes Dorinda an apology? How come no one ever calls Dorinda out? 

Because they all know Dorinda is a fan favorite as well as the fact that no one wants to be on the other side of one of Dorinda's drunken rants.   I mean, I enjoy Dorinda as much as the next fan but she really is an ANGRY drunk.  Sonja is stealth bitchy while Dorinda is "in your face" mean.   I don't really know which one is better.   Dorinda's drinking is as much of a problem as Sonja's was, though.   It's not cute.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, lezlers said:

"Sawn-ya" (why does Lu always pronounce it that way?) 

I think she’s just stuck on the common pronunciation of “Sonya.” Even after people learn to pronounce my (simple, 2-syllable) name, they revert to what they think it should be pronounced, LOL.

• Love 1
On 4/19/2018 at 9:53 PM, SheTalksShit said:

Oh, Carole's comment about not fearing what would happen if she left her doors unlocked was RIDICULOUS and incredibly naive, especially for someone her age. It is something only someone who lives in a nice apartment building in Soho, in a very safe city, would say. I challenge her to spend 3 months here in Atlanta and see if she still has the same attitude. I have a friend who was just like her when he first moved here, didn't see the point of "living in fear" and didnt lock his apartment or car. Sure enough, his 1st month living here, his car was broken into, his wallet was stolen and the thief didn't even have to break the window! 

I've had my house broken into before, too, once while I was home, he dove out the window once he saw me, but it was scary as fuck and it sucks. Unbelievable that people can be so naive. 

Oh, it was more than that, Sonja lived with and was very much present for that part of Tinsley's life! Dorinda was not present for the part of Sonja's life she was talking about! There's a difference. Dorinda did not even know Sonja existed at the time the whole divorce showdown took place. 

Just read the Wikipedia entry for "The Bling Ring".  It's a true story about a group of teenagers who would watch rich celebrities' social media to see when they'd be out of town, and them rob them blind.  These celebs never locked their doors for some reason.  They'd easily sneak in the back or what have you.

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Just read the Wikipedia entry for "The Bling Ring".  It's a true story about a group of teenagers who would watch rich celebrities' social media to see when they'd be out of town, and them rob them blind.  These celebs never locked their doors for some reason.  They'd easily sneak in the back or what have you.

After Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint, she stopped posting in "real time" where she was. And in RH-land, Kyle Richards' house was burglarized while she was on vacation.

Carole just needs to find a system that works for her place regarding her keys. Remember when she was running for head of her co-op and her PR term was appalled when she revealed that she often locks herself out and has to call the fire department? Doorgate!

• Love 7
4 hours ago, lezlers said:

I'm a total bleeding heart liberal but Carole was killing me during the election season.  I found myself shouting "THIS IS WHY HE GOT ELECTED!  THIS ATTITUDE!"  She personifies why so many people hate liberals and why our country is the way it is right now.

QFT!!! Thank you for saying what I’ve been thinking for years. And nobody seems to listen long enough...eh. Anyway.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, lezlers said:

but if everyone can keep forgiving "Sawn-ya" (why does Lu always pronounce it that way?)

Willing to bet this is a regional thing.  I'm from the same area and most of the people I grew up with had the similar way of pronouncing things with the "aw" sound, i.e. coffee = cawfee, gone = gawn, dog = dawg, etc.  I never even thought about it until I moved away.  It's hard to change.  Every area has it's own pronunciation quirks and I've learned that there are a lot of people in each who are kind of intolerant of any others.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, JakeyJokes said:

After Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint, she stopped posting in "real time" where she was. And in RH-land, Kyle Richards' house was burglarized while she was on vacation.

Carole just needs to find a system that works for her place regarding her keys. Remember when she was running for head of her co-op and her PR term was appalled when she revealed that she often locks herself out and has to call the fire department? Doorgate!

Is that for real? Somehow, that just annoys the hell out of me. She's fifty plus years old and has not been able to figure out a way to make sure she doesn't lock herself out of her apartment? Gah.

8 hours ago, link417 said:

I think she’s just stuck on the common pronunciation of “Sonya.” Even after people learn to pronounce my (simple, 2-syllable) name, they revert to what they think it should be pronounced, LOL.

I think I know this one!

Luann used to pronounce it SEWnYA, (like I do), but Sonja would point out that she was not pronouncing it correctly, that it was Sahnya. Then Lu overcorrected to SAWNya.

If this is wrong don't tell me. I'm all excited about knowing the answer to one of these HW things.

;)

• Love 7
10 hours ago, lezlers said:

OMG, I could not agree with you more!  I'm a total bleeding heart liberal but Carole was killing me during the election season.  I found myself shouting "THIS IS WHY HE GOT ELECTED!  THIS ATTITUDE!"  She personifies why so many people hate liberals and why our country is the way it is right now.  I also love Bethanny.  She has her moments of behaving badly (they ALL do) but I still love her.   She's a genuinely good person, unlike Ramona.  I don't dislike Carole, but her condescending nature does get old sometimes.  I don't blame her for hating Lu, if someone called me a pedophile on national television I wouldn't ever forgive them either but if everyone can keep forgiving "Sawn-ya" (why does Lu always pronounce it that way?) and Ramona season after season, she can at least be cordial to Lu.  These ladies are at their best when they're all laughing and enjoying each other and this never ending grudge Carol has against Lu just brings the whole group down.

Bethenny called Carole out on her attitude about the election last season and I was 100% in agreement.  Carole had a very distinguished career in journalism, but hell if Walter Cronkite talked to me the way Carole did to Ramona last year, I’d have wanted to vote any which way but which he was voting.  You don’t have to be a journalist to understand the issues.  Carole is an elitist snob and it’s hilarious to me that she’s now championing the virtues of Ramona when she’s had plenty of shit to say about Ramona.   

Bethenny is my girl and I’m curious to see how she responds to Carole’s comments/grievances, etc...  I pray that she just takes all the TH’s and blogs in and saves her response for the reunion because Carole is great hiding behind her blogs and TH’s but not so great in actual one on one confrontation.

• Love 16

Right there where Dorinda interrupted LuAnn by telling her to stop, because she buried a husband sounds like the first shot to me. That’s where she basically said that nothing Sonja has been through could possibly compare to what she had been through. While that may be true, it was Dorinda herself who made the comparison, in the first place, by interjecting with that comment about her life — not Sonja. Sonja definitely made it worse with her insensitive comment in response. She should have patted Dorinda sympathetically and said, “Oh, I know, Dorinda. Of course, I would never say that my divorce was worse than you losing Richard in death.” Both were in the wrong.

Yeah, that was an epic smackdown that Dorinda put on Sonja, but Dorinda did the thing I hate. She compared pain. Sure, it has to be annoying listening to Sonja go on about her divorce when she cheated (if the story is true) and I'm sure misses the lifestyle more so than her ex, but I can't stand when people try to top others with their sob stories. Reminds me of a joke Paul Mooney had about Oprah always trying to top others. "I saw God." Oprah: "I was with him last night."

• Love 10
13 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

Funny...I also looked her up Quincy...gorgeous girl!

obviously also OT...but I wanted to respond...and ask if you noticed...or agree.

Quincy has a very unique beauty...almost quirk look? If that makes sense.

Hard to explain...but like runway model beauty...Where by some standards...the model’s face might be considered “homely”..due to some “flaw”...but it’s that flaw that makes their face beautiful. KWIM?

Hard to put my finger on it...but in Quincy ‘s photos..her left side of her face looks quite smaller than her right side.

i realize nearly everyone’s face is asymmetrical...but this is different...however it adds to her beauty IMO.

I realize it’s a sensitive topic...talking about the children...

Apologies if I’m not clear with my comment...No intention to “face shame” anybody.

I totally agree.  She has a unique beauty; face isn't perfection but she is striking.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, ichbin said:

Willing to bet this is a regional thing.  I'm from the same area and most of the people I grew up with had the similar way of pronouncing things with the "aw" sound, i.e. coffee = cawfee, gone = gawn, dog = dawg, etc.  I never even thought about it until I moved away.  It's hard to change.  Every area has it's own pronunciation quirks and I've learned that there are a lot of people in each who are kind of intolerant of any others.

Luann's selective accent always makes me laugh.  She also says "Kerrs" or "Kurrs" instead of cars, in this last episode.  I don't know.  I don't mean to make fun.  Maybe it's totally authentic.  But it gives me a giggle.  I'm sure my accent is very Canadian to some people.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Luann's selective accent always makes me laugh.  She also says "Kerrs" or "Kurrs" instead of cars, in this last episode.  I don't know.  I don't mean to make fun.  Maybe it's totally authentic.  But it gives me a giggle.  I'm sure my accent is very Canadian to some people.

Mine is too! I never thought I had much of one but it gets pointed out to me. 

Luann's accent changes up quite a bit. I find it amusing. Tinsley's does too at times. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Jel said:

Is that for real? Somehow, that just annoys the hell out of me. She's fifty plus years old and has not been able to figure out a way to make sure she doesn't lock herself out of her apartment? Gah.

I think I know this one!

Luann used to pronounce it SEWnYA, (like I do), but Sonja would point out that she was not pronouncing it correctly, that it was Sahnya. Then Lu overcorrected to SAWNya.

If this is wrong don't tell me. I'm all excited about knowing the answer to one of these HW things.

;)

I can't keep track of my keys or really anything else even after wanting be able to and having tried to change for 50 years. I just don't think like a normal person. 

Edited by Higgins
careless mistakes
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

I can't keep track of my keys or really anything else even after wanting be able to and having tried to change for 50 years. I just don't think like a normal person. 

I cannot tell you how deeply it pains me that you haven't asked for my advice on how to solve this problem because it's a very easy fix. 

Deeply pained, Higgins. Deeply! ;)

• Love 3

I have finally caught up with the episodes! NYC is the queen of the RH shows and I won't hear otherwise. The others can't hold a candle to it. When Sonja was stumbling along the street, I wondered if she was taking the Jitney but figured NO WAY and then she did. Lord, help me, I died. This fucking show. 

Dorinda unhinged really freaks me out. I also kind of get it because I can't imagine dealing with Sonja. She is STILL going on and on about the divorce and all her self-inflicted troubles. Enough.

I've had a tough time warming to Tinsley, partly because of memories of her NYC socialite days and mostly because she has many qualities that I find really unattractive in a woman - co dependent, desperate for male companionship at all costs, immature, and vaguely useless. She's not my kind of girl. That said, she seems nice and very harmless. It's really not anyone else's business if she's living off of a trust fund or not. Btw, who among us would look at a trust fund in our name and say "no thanks!" on principal? Uh, no. I would say thank you very much. So, give me a break. Her hair is better this year and I'm loving her outfits. 

I've got a very weird feeling about Carole. I think, frankly, she's so tight with Tinsley because they were a foursome and being close to Tinsley helps her maintain another connection to Adam. I also think Carole really likes having friends with lots of money. There was something said about how Bethenny had Brynn with her in the Hamptons and that had something to do with Carole's full house comment and the whole thing rubbed me the wrong way. My personal opinion is that Carole likes having a girlfriend who she can hang 24/7 with while she's there and gossip and giggle with and Brynn would get in the way of that. Bethenny and Carole don't make a lot of sense as friends - B has a child, Carole does not; Carole has pretty much zero drive in life and Bethenny runs on drive. I think they don't have a ton in common, but Carole liked having Bethenny on her side on the show and Bethenny enjoyed Carole because she is clever. Carole and Tinsley make a lot more sense. I didn't comment in the other thread, but I have had a countless number of friends and coworkers run the marathon and it's a huge accomplishment, but absolutely none of them wondered if anyone was throwing them a party for doing so. 

Once again - single Lu is the best Lu. She's fun, she's easy going, she seem 100x happier. She may be the world's best hostess. I couldn't believe how she just went with the flow no matter what Sonja threw at her. She also looks fantastic - very natural and just beautiful. I thought her sining to Bethenny was overdone on purpose and hilarious and Bethenny seemed to love it which was the whole point.

• Love 20
On 4/19/2018 at 12:31 AM, biakbiak said:

I think next time I am invited to stay at someone's home I am emailing them my rider. Though I do find it kind of strange that Lu didn't have a blender! If only for presober summer cocktails!

Also, why is Bethenny's Brand Manager responsible for setting up a small birthday dinner?

Sonja wanted a Ninja type juicer. Just another look at how entitled this woman is. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Higgins said:

There's this thing called Tile, look it up on Amazon.  It puts trackers in your wallet and you can track your keys with your phone or whatever.  I don't understand it all but my brother asked me to buy him one for Christmas and he loves it.

"The average person spends 60 hours every year looking for misplaced things" that's terrifying.

https://www.thetileapp.com/?utm_campaign=846069592&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=205091127507&utm_term=tile key finder-e&adgroup=41981676206&gclid=Cj0KCQjw5fDWBRDaARIsAA5uWTgnzdJLDezQF4ywQygBAxcp6tQNFLlgq7_A2EW37OoZymEdXxYjhOkaAsfSEALw_wcB

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Otherkate said:

I've had a tough time warming to Tinsley, partly because of memories of her NYC socialite days and mostly because she has many qualities that I find really unattractive in a woman - co dependent, desperate for male companionship at all costs, immature, and vaguely useless. She's not my kind of girl. That said, she seems nice and very harmless. It's really not anyone else's business if she's living off of a trust fund or not. Btw, who among us would look at a trust fund in our name and say "no thanks!" on principal? Uh, no. I would say thank you very much. So, give me a break. Her hair is better this year and I'm loving her outfits. 

It's funny, I cannot super warm up to Tinsley and my reasons are much more superficial.  I have problems with her styling - thicker, bushier eyebrows have been back for a while now and Tinsley just looks so pinched all the time.  She would really benefit from laying off the work and having a more natural look.  She also just kind of looks angry all the time in general - this is partly the super thin angry eyebrows and maybe all the eye makeup - but maybe she also just needs to physically relax.  Her breakfast or whatever where she decided to chew out Luann was such a bad idea.  Luann dating and then marrying Tom did not hurt Tinsley - sure it might have been super annoying - but Tinsley chewing out Luann, all those words sounded like they directly came from other people, most especially Carole I guess.  And I hate when someone tells me something and I feel like it's not their own words.  What did Tinsley really think she would get out of that lunch?  It just made her look stupid.  If Luann wants to do a 180 and never talk about Tom again then people don't really have the choice but to tolerate that, unless they are her actual therapist or perhaps a family member or something.  Tinsley demanding that Luann talk about Tom now - uh, what?  What right do you have?  And why would you want her to?  It's creepy.

Obviously Luann looked stupid trying to put down Carole/Adam's relationship in favour of hers - on that I am totally not Team Luann, that was moronic, but I am just constantly failing to see the point of Tinsley and I cannot warm up to her.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8
49 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Sonja wanted a Ninja type juicer. Just another look at how entitled this woman is. 

They make a travel Ninja blender. It's between $50 - 70 depending on where you get it. If Sonja was actually into juicing and was traveling as much as she says she says she is, she'd probably have a travel blender already. She wouldn't just assume that wherever she was going would have the tools she needed. She's entitled and a bullshit artist. Her stories start to fall apart once you begin to think about them.

Her car is in the Hamptons. Why? She doesn't have a home there. Who is she staying with regularly that it makes sense to keep her car there? And wouldn't her car explanation have made a ton more sense if she'd said "I stay regularly in the Hamptons with my friends and keep my car with them; their caretaker is picking me up so I can have my car while I'm staying with Lu." Instead she said something like "my friend keeps my car and he's picking me up." If the movie lawsuit didn't clue you in that she's a habitual liar, this kind of dumb thing should. 

• Love 13
16 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Bethenny called Carole out on her attitude about the election last season and I was 100% in agreement.  Carole had a very distinguished career in journalism, but hell if Walter Cronkite talked to me the way Carole did to Ramona last year, I’d have wanted to vote any which way but which he was voting.  You don’t have to be a journalist to understand the issues.  Carole is an elitist snob and it’s hilarious to me that she’s now championing the virtues of Ramona when she’s had plenty of shit to say about Ramona.   

Bethenny is my girl and I’m curious to see how she responds to Carole’s comments/grievances, etc...  I pray that she just takes all the TH’s and blogs in and saves her response for the reunion because Carole is great hiding behind her blogs and TH’s but not so great in actual one on one confrontation.

I follow them both on social media.  It's very telling to me that Beth has just been posting about Puerto Rico (not bragging, but more reaching out to people) and hasn't really even mentioned Carole, yet Carole has been posting incessantly about Bethanny, making petty little insults and jabs all the time.  I used to like Carole, but her behavior on SM since this season started is really turning me off of her.  She's quite petty and mean.

• Love 20

Not sure how I missed this the first time. Loved Luann's shade of Sonya's toaster oven Fiasco

Did she ever get that toaster oven to stores or did that whole thing just fall through? Does anybody know?

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, lezlers said:

I follow them both on social media.  It's very telling to me that Beth has just been posting about Puerto Rico (not bragging, but more reaching out to people) and hasn't really even mentioned Carole, yet Carole has been posting incessantly about Bethanny, making petty little insults and jabs all the time.  I used to like Carole, but her behavior on SM since this season started is really turning me off of her.  She's quite petty and mean.

I had to unfollow Carole last year after her SM accounts made me dislike her, but I just checked and you're right. Bethenny is tweeting about PR and rescue dogs while Carole is being Carole. Pretty telling.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sonja slipped that Ninja into her bag and brought it home with her. 

Edited by Otherkate
  • Love 16

Here's the issue I have with Bethenny commenting about Carole staying with Tinsley. I think Carole mentioned that Bryn was there and someone else, maybe Bethenny's assistant, mentioned that Dennis was going to be there too. Knowing how much Dennis wants to stay out of this and off camera, the only half decent thing to do is stay somewhere else because production was going to try to push to film in Bethenny's house. They like to film when there are 2 or more housewives present. And maybe Bethenny thinks or knows that she has enough clout that production wouldn't have gotten anywhere. However, that's not necessarily Carole's relationship with production nor should she be expected to fully understand Bethenny's relationship with them. Furthermore, how is Carole being a jerk if she wants to give Bethenny, Bryn, and Dennis some alone time. Carole has been prone to dropping friends, but Bethenny's need to have her back up over Carole and Tinsley's friendship also feels really insecure too.

I'm going to invoke the doctrine of mutual assholes.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, lezlers said:

Carole has been like this on SM for a long time now, this isn't new behavior but a continuation of the same petty crap. 

8 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Here's the issue I have with Bethenny commenting about Carole staying with Tinsley. I think Carole mentioned that Bryn was there and someone else, maybe Bethenny's assistant, mentioned that Dennis was going to be there too. Knowing how much Dennis wants to stay out of this and off camera, the only half decent thing to do is stay somewhere else because production was going to try to push to film in Bethenny's house. They like to film when there are 2 or more housewives present. And maybe Bethenny thinks or knows that she has enough clout that production wouldn't have gotten anywhere. However, that's not necessarily Carole's relationship with production nor should she be expected to fully understand Bethenny's relationship with them. Furthermore, how is Carole being a jerk if she wants to give Bethenny, Bryn, and Dennis some alone time. Carole has been prone to dropping friends, but Bethenny's need to have her back up over Carole and Tinsley's friendship also feels really insecure too.

I'm going to invoke the doctrine of mutual assholes.

I suspect that there would not be any filming at Bethenny's house because Bryn isn't allow to be filmed at all, no matter who else stayed there, be it Carole and/or Dennis.

• Love 7

I wonder if either Bethenny or Carole actually asked the other about staying over.  It kind of seems that Bethenny assumed Carole would be staying with her (the way that Carole assumed she would last episode), then Carole finds out that Bryn and Dennis are also going to be there, and decides to stay with Tinsley instead.  But, I don't get the sense that Bethenny actually told Carole that Carole couldn't stay over, because she had a full house.  That seems more Carole's assumption that not staying would be best for everyone involved, and so she tells Bethenny that she'll stay with Tinsley instead.

• Love 11
On 4/20/2018 at 10:13 PM, ladle said:

I thought Luann was deliberately singing the birthday song in an affected/ironical way.  But maybe I'm thinking too much of her...

yes, she was doing a take on Marilyn Monroe singing to JFK.

On 4/21/2018 at 11:11 AM, lezlers said:

I don't really know which one is better.   Dorinda's drinking is as much of a problem as Sonja's was, though.   It's not cute.

at least she keeps her legs closed lol.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, lezlers said:

The thing is that Carole has always hid behind social media and her blogs to attack people.  If anyone has an issue with her, she flippantly dismisses the person and their concerns; however if she’s offended, it’s a crime against humanity.  

I thought Carole buried the hatchet with Luanne, but now she can’t stand her again? Apparently Bethenny is betraying Carole by being friendly to Luanne, but it’s okay that Carole is buddy buddy with Ramona, who has said some truly crappy things to Bethenny.  Yet I don’t think Bethenny really cares that much about Carole being friends with Ramona or Tinsley for that matter.  I do think that Bethenny was offended when she went to meet Carole & Tinsley for brunch and they could barely be bothered to say hello.  

I always liked Heather better than Carole & would much prefer that she had stayed in the show.  She would on occasion comment on Carole’s behavior.  She wasn’t passive aggressive.  

• Love 12

I thought the funniest moment was at LuAnn's house when Ramona said (paraphrasing) that they should make a pact to be nicer when they talked about each other.

Since I am only in my second season of watching this show, I'm not privvy to all of Sonja's misdeeds but I've seen enough. She is a gossip and shit-stirrer and I am on the train that something is seriously wrong in her head. I wonder if she acted more rationally when she was on the AD meds? I laughed at her crappy old Benz and is it safe to dye your dog's hair?  Did she deserve Dorinda's tirade? Probably, but "Doris" needs to dial it down to at least 10. Again, not knowing the history between the two, I don't know if Dorinda had built up a legitimate head of steam but at least she appeared to be sober when she erupted. (Wasn't she?)

I rewatched the lunch with Tinsley and LuAnn and while I think Tinsley is getting her footing, her end of the conversation sounded like she had been reading general public SM posts about LuAnn and that was the fodder for her cross-examination. Otherwise, why would Tinsley really GAF? Other than Palm vs. WEST Palm Beach, she and LuAnn have never really issues other than LuAnn being a double bitch in her smugness about her faux engagement and the mean-girl dismissive she gave the "new girl."

I reading the comments about people's on and off accents, nobody does this better than Dorit! This show is way better than BH.

• Love 5

Reading about Carole's Tweets (social media) as of late (snarking about Bethenny) has reminded me why I unfollowed her years ago - I don't remember exactly how many years ago but at the time she seemed to become more snarky than I care for and had to dump following her. Glad I did. Sounds like my instincts were right about that. Glad to hear Bethenny seems to be avoiding "going there" about Carole. 

• Love 6
On 4/19/2018 at 11:54 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

Also, someone upthread said that Sonja said that Quincy might take a year off.  I thought I heard that is she doesn't get into Harvard or Yale, she will take the year off.

There is no way that girl won't get into Yale or Harvard if she applies. Those institutions are two of the best in the nation but they aren't above admitting a student or two that are there solely because of their money or legacy. If the Morgans went there in the past, she is in...if daddy Morgan writes a check, she is in. If she doesn't go it's because she doesn't want to go, her SATs don't mean shit. 

I'm amazed that people are less afraid (or deem less aggressive) the person who hollers, slobbers and slurs their words while waving a knife around (and actually injures herself lol). But I guess people fear more someone who actually has a way with words. Bethenny can really hit you where it hurts, while Dorinda may just hit you.

Edited by jvr
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

There's this thing called Tile, look it up on Amazon.  It puts trackers in your wallet and you can track your keys with your phone or whatever.  I don't understand it all but my brother asked me to buy him one for Christmas and he loves it.

"The average person spends 60 hours every year looking for misplaced things" that's terrifying.

https://www.thetileapp.com/?utm_campaign=846069592&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=205091127507&utm_term=tile key finder-e&adgroup=41981676206&gclid=Cj0KCQjw5fDWBRDaARIsAA5uWTgnzdJLDezQF4ywQygBAxcp6tQNFLlgq7_A2EW37OoZymEdXxYjhOkaAsfSEALw_wcB

I'd have to have a tracker for everything.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, ancslove said:

I wonder if either Bethenny or Carole actually asked the other about staying over.  It kind of seems that Bethenny assumed Carole would be staying with her (the way that Carole assumed she would last episode), then Carole finds out that Bryn and Dennis are also going to be there, and decides to stay with Tinsley instead.  But, I don't get the sense that Bethenny actually told Carole that Carole couldn't stay over, because she had a full house.  That seems more Carole's assumption that not staying would be best for everyone involved, and so she tells Bethenny that she'll stay with Tinsley instead.

I imagine that's how it went down as well. I think there is just a real lack of communication going on her, which is often the culprit behind crumbling relationships. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I imagine that's how it went down as well. I think there is just a real lack of communication going on her, which is often the culprit behind crumbling relationships. 

I'm not one to go back and rewatch episodes, so I can't say this with certainty, but I'm thinking I recall Bethenny mumbling something about Carol and where she was staying, something like "Brynn will be here so it's probably best...", as if to imply it was better that she not be staying with her.  I just don't recall the chronology of when that was stated, or whether she and Carol had actually discussed it.

• Love 1
On 4/22/2018 at 7:34 AM, Jel said:

I cannot tell you how deeply it pains me that you haven't asked for my advice on how to solve this problem because it's a very easy fix. 

Deeply pained, Higgins. Deeply! ;)

Coming in late but I would LOVE your advice! ...for a friend, of course..,,,

On topic, I tried to watch my dvr’ed rerun and fell asleep! Ladies around tables, talking/squabbling.  Ladies in cars, talking/fretting. 

Luann’s house looked cool but I’d put about 90% if the stuff she has on the counters, into cabinets or cupboards.

Anyway: I awoke, tried again with the sound muted, deleted it and came over here  Thank y’all for your service! And if I find the place empty some day, I’ll be sad but not surprised. 

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
  • Love 1

I’m late to the party —

I love these NY bitches.....they bring it!

I really enjoyed the episode.  I loved seeing the women driving, and Sonja on the gitney cracked me up!

I thought Beth looked great.  The way she stomped her foot when she found out she was the first at her birthday dinner was everything.  She stomped just like a little kid, yet I understood her feelings.

Very little Ramona, so that is always good.  She is a fruitcake.

I love Lu’s house, her plaid shirt and jeans, her car, her kitchen, and her being kind to Sonja.  

I am enjoying Tinsley and Carole’s friendship, and Carole looks amazing this season.  I’m sure she and Beth will kiss and make-up.

Oh Dorinda, you crazy drunk —- I love you and your angry rants.  You tell it like it is when pushed too far.  Not loving your hair though.

• Love 6