Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Til Brunch Do Us Part

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Carole comes off super bitter in her blogs and honestly she better be prepared to bring it at the reunion b/c Bethenny is going to come barrels loaded.  

I liked Carole in her first season, but she was super petty towards Luanne in her first season. She only befriended Luanne when things went south between her and Aviva.  Truth is that Carole never liked Luanne.  And Luanne was totally rude when Adam & Carole got together; however if one of my friends took up with my nieces ex...I wouldn’t be thrilled.  Carole didn’t seem to ever acknowledge this. 

I’m super curious to see how Bethenny responds throughout the season.  I hope she takes the high road.  Nothing she’s said about Carole in her TH’s have merited Carole’s blogs...so far.

Give it time! I'd love to believe Bethenny's "Mother Teresa" in disguise, but we all know better! She's as manipulative as any of the women, but keeps "it real" for the most part so most of us are concentrating on the eccentricities of Ramona, Sonja, and even LuAnn making it seem Bethenny's the most rational! She admits to eviscerating someone when a glare would have been sufficient; "it'll be my undoing!" ;-)

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Y’all don’t remember Dorinda saying she had a file (dossier?) on Lady Morgan a season or two back?   Carole commented on it:  “don’t fuck with Dorinda!”   It’s arguably calculated and no bueno, but IMO screaming, “we’ve talked about that!” to a widow who buried a loved spouse 6 years after your finalized divorce (triggered by your frequent cheating!) is beyond the gotdamned pale.  The convo was wacky but not a grease fire before that, but Sonja was amoral and cruel and untoward, tsk.  It was not toward! 

Dorinda burned and watered, then salted, the ashes of the various mythologies about Sonja Tremont Morgan of the I”m Thin Morgans.  Slow clap, Doris.  Damn, yikes, but damn.

Agreed it was fucked up and insensitive of Sonja to say, "We've talked about that!" to Dorinda, but to be fair, LuAnn was trying to say something nice to Sonja and Dorinda cut her off to make it about her. I get it, though, Dorinda is annoyed that Sonja acts like she's the only person whose ever been through loss and lived a grand lifestyle. But everyone's different, people move at different paces. I think Sonja has other issues at play - I think the divorce took a major hit on Sonja's self-esteem. I also think the fact that she got hit with a $7M lawsuit as a result of the divorce took a toll on her. So their situations are different. 

Unless that file of Dorinda's included pictures of Sonja fucking another man in the south of France while still married to John Morgan, Dorinda really doesn't know what she's talking about. I'm not saying it is or isn't true, but considering Sonja denies it, we know she did not hear it from Sonja, so how the hell would she know? Only Sonja and her ex really know what their marriage dynamic was like. From what I have seen, though, I think Sonja was hurt by the divorce, it wasn't just about the money. Maybe her hurt stemmed from the fact that her husband would choose someone else over her, like maybe it was an ego thing, as opposed to actually loving her husband, who knows. But I think it's about more than just the money for her. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I don’t think this is a tit for tat. these women are way beyond that age to be acting like that. I wouldn’t want a woman in my house who rummages through  my things when I’m not around and helps herself to whatever she may find (shoes outfits) and gets pissed when the host calls them out on it. Big deal she didn’t get invited to someone’s house move the flock on. 

You think these ladies are way past that age? LOL, are we watching the same show??? 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

You think these ladies are way past that age? LOL, are we watching the same show??? 

I mean this isn’t a who started it especially with dorinda she even stated I was trying to start fresh then Sonja goes into jab jab backhanded mode. Sonja is the one not letting anything go with these ladies. When each one tries to be nice till she starts making underhanded comments 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Amen & hallelujah to that! They all quote social media as gospel; esp. the HW quotes! These women are as petty as any clique of mean girls back in high school! They all play their roles with Bethenny asserting her position as "head Heather!" Carole was her "right hand," but something's happened to their dynamic! Carole's become "Fredo" and appears to be "on the outs" with "The Don" of the group! We're all just metaphorically wondering when the shot into Carole's skull will occur!? ;-) 

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 9

FFS, Carole...Sonja did not call Tinsley a whore. Also, gray hair - or the thought thereof - isn't nasty, and would probably be an improvement over the ash, which looks like ass. 

Luann's serenade had me rollin'. I'm not a fan, but she does make for good tv.

If Sonja is nasty-nice, then Dorinda is nasty-nasty. Bitch can't even go to brunch without acting the beast. At least she managed to keep the food off her face and her blood off the knives this time. LOL at Sonja telling her to back that shit up.

I only watched this once, pretty late at night, but can someone confirm that Dorinda definitely said that Sonja had sex with someone other than Morgan while in St. Tropez or somewhere in France?

Yes, because it always comes down to Sonja's sexuality for Dorinda. She acts like she's personally affected by what Sonja does with her vagina, and it's fucking weird. 

Sonja seems so chemically and substance perhaps induced... off. Like she’s replaced something else for the booze. She’s imbalanced.

Yeah, cutting down her booze intake and eating better seems to be paying off for her physically, but I question whether her being prescribed anti-depressants was a good idea. I hope her doctor is on the up and up.

Sonja didn't land Morgan until she was in her mid 30's. She wasn't an innocent naive girl.

And Morgan wasn't an innocent naïve boy. He's been married five times, and has been on this earth a long time, so the notion that he was somehow conned into marrying Sonja, and was incapable of doing his own cheating, is quite laughable. Rest assured, if Sonja was that awful of a wife and mother, and the ending of the marriage was solely her fault, then she wouldn't haven't gotten any kind of settlement or custody.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Agreed it was fucked up and insensitive of Sonja to say, "We've talked about that!" to Dorinda, but to be fair, LuAnn was trying to say something nice to Sonja and Dorinda cut her off to make it about her. I get it, though, Dorinda is annoyed that Sonja acts like she's the only person whose ever been through loss and lived a grand lifestyle. But everyone's different, people move at different paces. I think Sonja has other issues at play - I think the divorce took a major hit on Sonja's self-esteem. I also think the fact that she got hit with a $7M lawsuit as a result of the divorce took a toll on her. So their situations are different. 

Unless that file of Dorinda's included pictures of Sonja fucking another man in the south of France while still married to John Morgan, Dorinda really doesn't know what she's talking about. I'm not saying it is or isn't true, but considering Sonja denies it, we know she did not hear it from Sonja, so how the hell would she know? Only Sonja and her ex really know what their marriage dynamic was like. From what I have seen, though, I think Sonja was hurt by the divorce, it wasn't just about the money. Maybe her hurt stemmed from the fact that her husband would choose someone else over her, like maybe it was an ego thing, as opposed to actually loving her husband, who knows. But I think it's about more than just the money for her. 

Does Sonja have proof that Tinsley was using her ex for money? That he was bankrolling her life? That he paid for that gift? No but she sure has hell insenuautedit. Sonja can’t be held to some different standard. she talks mad shit and whatever she may or may not have done to get dumped by her husband over 20 years ago isn’t on these girls and shouldn’t be used has a crutch to excuse her behavior 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 14
59 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

IMO, yelling to the point of changing color, getting 5 cm from someone's face, pointing, and slobbering is aggressive. Bethenny is an asshole, but she's never had a Hulk-like transformation like we see from Dorinda.

I think Bethany is a better drunk than Dorinda (I mean who isn’t ) but I think Bethany is way nastier than Dorinda is. Part of why I don’t think she is as mean as Bethany is how she just loses her shit. It’s real and it’s her. For better or worse. She would have done great on the real world that Dorinda 30 years ago.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Does Sonja have proof that Tinsley was using her ex for money? That he was bankrolling her life? That he paid for that gift? No but she sure has hell insenuauted it don’t hold Sonja to some different standards she talks mad shit and whatever she may or may not have done to get dumped by her husband over 20 years ago isn’t on these girls and shouldn’t be used has a crutch to excuse her behavior 

None of her business how tins gets her coins. Is she serious with that? Especially her that is so stupid with her own money? Smh 

One thing I don’t like is the slut shaming these hiefers do. And no one looks at their own Skeletons. 

All of them do that nonsense. 

One that I am shears prepared to hate eventually is Ramaona. Strangely i never hate her until probably the vacation episodes. But then I see her with the “help”. Those men weren’t even handymen and her ass had them doing stuff like she called them from Angie’s list. Who does that? Moaner of course. And she’s the worst dressed but I think her bodysuit was Zara at bethany’s Dinner. I have a similar one. 

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

The story was that Sonja was partying in StTropez and John got sick and wanted her by her side. She did not come running and he dumped her.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, LIMOM said:

The story was that Sonja was partying in StTropez and John got sick and wanted her by her side. She did not come running and he dumped her.

I'd see that as "just cause!" Who else do you depend on when at one's lowest? A "spouse" maybe? We see how Sonja is now with her "good times!" I can imagine it being even more out of control when she was younger! It makes me think of "royals" back in the day! They all had titles, authorities, and status, but were still little more than lords & ladies in waiting to the KING! Morgan must have had "some" expectations and we all know Sonja; she's gonna do what she's gonna do! ;-)

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

I think Bethany is a better drunk than Dorinda (I mean who isn’t ) but I think Bethany is way nastier than Dorinda is. Part of why I don’t think she is as mean as Bethany is how she just loses her shit. It’s real and it’s her. For better or worse. She would have done great on the real world that Dorinda 30 years ago.

I totally agree. Dorinda has some good. She is just volatile. 

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Agreed. She blew off his “illness” but her best friend didn’t — and is now the wife. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I want to feel annoyed by the Ladies Who Lunch giddily discussing the deterioration of Bethenny and Carole's friendship, but Beth and Carole are so openly giddy about the demise of Lu's marriage - Beth especially with her restaurant display - that I just can't get there. Those two haggered sticks have Mean Girled the shit out of everyone for 2+ years. Can't help but enjoy watching the dogs eat each other now. 

Sonja has zero effing manners. Who the hell demands a blender and fresh fruits and veggies from a hostess? Ok, you're juicing. Great. Ask your host if the blender is at the house. If not, politely ask if you may bring your own, and then inquire if there's room in the fridge to store fresh produce. Offer to pick up anything the host would like. You DO NOT give them a fucking grocery list. I'm sure Lu covered that in her book of etiquette. Lu did handle it with a lot of grace and humor though. She really went out of her way for Sonja! I'd love to stay at Luann's. She still seems super cool and effortless in her style and her Hamptons house is my favorite. She looked fab in her jeans, ponytail, and white cord sweater - even with the liptstick stain!

Dorinda did not get Drunk Crazy on Sonja like she did at the party last year. This was sober, deep-seated anger and resentment. And, IMO, Sonja had it coming. What twat goes in someone's closet and puts on their clothes? I think it's disgusting that she grabbed Lu's slippers without asking. 

Everytime Beth criticizes someone, she should just loop back and say it to a mirror. She's too in love with herself to realize it, but it's all projection. Only she could find a way to make Lu's divorce about herself when she, years ago, refused to ever speak about Tom again. 

Beth arriving late for her bday dinner and still being the first one... I feel her pain there. I too believe in punctuality, respecting others' time, and apologizing if you're late. It sucks to sit alone at a table, especially for your own birthday dinner. That's just shitty. 

Any idiot who expects a novella text or a heart-to-heart with someone who just ran a marathon - especially if you didn't show up to cheer them on - well, you deserve to be offended, because you're a total moron.

THX is never enough! LuAnn elevated her text by saying "it was spelled out; T H A N K S!" These women are so petty; both sides! ;-)

• Love 5

Re Bethany.  I keep hearing in my head “Go to sleep!  Go to sleep!   Go to sleep!”  She has gotten rage angry before.  Re Dorinda, I think people are changing what’s acceptable based on alcohol usage. For example, I think  Dorinda would rant and rage on people without any alcohol involved at all because she calls out bs.   Would that change people’s opinion of her behavior if she never had a drink, but she still acted that way?  I don’t know.  I approve of her rants; they have always been warranted and timely - it doesn’t matter to me if there was alcohol involved or not.  In her talking heads, she is always explaining her rants, not apologizing for them, so it’s not like the alcohol made her do it/regret the next day type of a thing.  I explained earlier that Sonya is just as bad if not worse about her delusions since abstaining from alcohol....so are people of the opinion that her behavior, while totally out of touch with reality, is okay because there is no alcohol involved?  So, intentionally losing your marbles is fine as long as it’s not substance induced?  I don’t understand.  I personaly think it’s worse if you’re acting a certain way and can’t blame the booze or drugs - it’s also why people run to rehab when they engage in donkey behavior (see Luann) - because the alternative is acknowledging that they are simply jackasses behaving badly.  

I’m rewatching the episode right now, and I actually think the exasperation with Sonya started way earlier.... when Sonya started bragging about how she can eat anything or drink anything and stay thin, and then says that’s it’s the antidepressants that cause her to gain weight, but she’s not even depressed...blah blahh.  It’s that type of jabberwocky dialogue that makes you want to punch her in the face.  So yeah, while rewatching her bs, even I want to give her a vehement verbal beatdown.  Sonya is a smiling knife.  

Edited by lampwick
  • Love 20
21 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

What a bunch of disgusting woman sitting around a table cackling in glee tha two friends aren’t has close as they used to be 

I know, they were so happy.  Did anyone else feel bad for Betheny?  She seemed really hurt that Carol moved on to Tinsley.  I know Betheny has a difficult personality but she still has feelings.  

• Love 16

She [Dorinda] is just volatile. 

Maybe John is putting his alleged big cucumber in somebody else's salad. Add booze and the alleged blow, and boom!

The story was that Sonja was partying in StTropez and John got sick and wanted her by her side.

"Story" being the operative word.

• Love 3

Under the topic, I Know You Are But Can You Stay That Way for 10 Episodes:

Sonja - Her daughter is obviously mortified that her mother is a drunk, dancing on tables.  So Sonja is living a vegan life.  Episode 3 and still sober.

Ramona - She worked with a body language expert that taught her how to remove the stick from her ass, lean forward and soften her face when someone is talking.  This mimics what real human beings (I really wanted to type beans there) do when engaged in conversation.  Episode 3 and still leaning.

Tinsley/Carole - Soulmates. Greenwich Village and the UES are just two sides to the same provincial snobbish coin.  Besties forever.  Episode 3 and still hopelessly devoted.

Luann - Moving on from her divorce, stronger, independent and better for the experience.  Episode 3 and she’s not in jail yet.

Bethenny - Not going to go there.  Working on the steps her shrink has outlined.  Taking the high road.  No screaming beat downs anymore.  Episode 3 and still Zen because we aren’t counting her yelling at Ramona.  We all need to yell at Ramona.

Dorinda - Yah, she’s just a drunk so that’s about it with her.

• Love 13
19 hours ago, ryebread said:

We've all got destructive/bad behaviors, but her reactions are teetering in Teresa Giudice territory. They can't even be called reactions because she planned that attack. She spent 2 or 3 days before the Hamptons planning to go off on Sonja. Telling us what she was going to do and how Tinsley, for example had to back her. So not only does she go batshit crazy when she's mad, she's methodical in the way she gets there.

I do think that something maybe is wrong with Dorinda, just because she wasn't drinking doesn't mean she doesn't have the "ism."  When I was drinking I used to go off on people like that, not a good look.  I don't know what specifically Sonja has done to HER, to make her go off like that.  

Maybe Dorinda is the type of person who just can't stand to see people just skate through everything.  Sonja does something and people shrug and say, "oh, that's just Sonja."  Some will sit back and watch and then just get fed up, some people will think, "it's not worth it."  Maybe Dorinda is one of those people who just feels the need to say something when she feels surrounded by bullshit. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean this isn’t a who started it especially with dorinda she even stated I was trying to start fresh then Sonja goes into jab jab backhanded mode. Sonja is the one not letting anything go with these ladies. When each one tries to be nice till she starts making underhanded comments 

yes, Dorinda wants a fresh start, but Sonja is not over it, so she hits her with digs and then Dorinda reacts and goes off on Sonja. That's what I'm saying. 

Sonja makes underhanded comments towards Dorinda and Ramona bc she's angry/resentful towards them, for different reasons but it's not uncommon for people to deal with their anger that way. Not everyone is going to be super confrontational and yell and scream in your face, some people deal with it differently. That's Sonja's way of dealing with it. 

I think, w/Dorinda, she's not hurt, she's just angry/resentful towards her. I think she'd love nothing more than Dorinda to just disappear. Dorinda wants a fresh start, but Sonja really doesn't, Sonja doesn't like her and resents her. So that's where their conflict lies and Sonja deals with it by talking behind her back.

W/Ramona, I think she's angry with her, but I also think she's hurt. And they know each other so well, so Sonja deals with her feelings by making passive-aggressive digs at her. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

That's the story alright. However:

When old man Morgan and Sonja were in St Tropez together, Sonya caught him in bed with her girlfriend. They had a terrible fight so he flew back to the states. Enroute, he got food poisoning from the non first class seafood he had In first class. And then called Sonia to come home to play his nursemaid. ::shrug:: I'd tell him to stick it up his shriveled old arse, too.

Who knows what went on in that marriage and why it ended. Not us.  Dorinda wants everyone to live in the here and now. To be present. But has no problem with speculating about everyone's past. 

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 17
32 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Dorinda wants everyone to live in the here and now. To be present. But has no problem with speculating about everyone's past. 

Mmmmm when your past is your present and you live in la la land is that such a stretch to ask? Don’t fault dorinda for asking that Sonja live in the here and now. Sonja lives in. Fantasy land her past is all sunshine and birds with her being Snow White in reality she was the evil queen and people are finally seeing she is a revisionist 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, jaync said:

FFS, Carole...Sonja did not call Tinsley a whore. Also, gray hair - or the thought thereof - isn't nasty, and would probably be an improvement over the ash, which looks like ass. 

Luann's serenade had me rollin'. I'm not a fan, but she does make for good tv.

If Sonja is nasty-nice, then Dorinda is nasty-nasty. Bitch can't even go to brunch without acting the beast. At least she managed to keep the food off her face and her blood off the knives this time. LOL at Sonja telling her to back that shit up.

Yes, because it always comes down to Sonja's sexuality for Dorinda. She acts like she's personally affected by what Sonja does with her vagina, and it's fucking weird. 

Yeah, cutting down her booze intake and eating better seems to be paying off for her physically, but I question whether her being prescribed anti-depressants was a good idea. I hope her doctor is on the up and up.

And Morgan wasn't an innocent naïve boy. He's been married five times, and has been on this earth a long time, so the notion that he was somehow conned into marrying Sonja, and was incapable of doing his own cheating, is quite laughable. Rest assured, if Sonja was that awful of a wife and mother, and the ending of the marriage was solely her fault, then she wouldn't haven't gotten any kind of settlement or custody.

Yes to all of this but especially the bolded. Isn't it called "ash blonde" because ash is gray and ash blonde has a gray tint to it?

55 minutes ago, ryebread said:

When old man Morgan and Sonja were in St Tropez together, Sonya caught him in bed with her girlfriend. They had a terrible fight so he flew back to the states. Enroute, he got food poisoning from the non first class seafood he had In first class. And then called Sonia to come home to play his nursemaid. ::shrug:: I'd tell him to stick it up his shriveled old arse, too.

Who knows what went on in that marriage and why it ended. Not us.  Dorinda wants everyone to live in the here and now. To be present. But has no problem with speculating about everyone's past. 

Oooh, the other side of the story! Thanks for the goss, @ryebread! I agree, I'd pull a Sonja and stay my butt in St. Tropez, too, although I'm sure Sonja enjoyed the life afforded her by being Lady Morgan way more than I would have.

Edited by link417
My butT
  • Love 6

Odd part of the episode

When Carole and Tinsley get to Ramona's house - Ramona touches Carole's hair and is surprised by it's color/cut.

Carole then says it's because the last time you saw me I was dressed up as Amelia Earhart.

Did they air something out of sequence?

Didn't Carole/Tinsley/Ramona go out for dinner during which Carole had her new color and cut? This was where Carole commented on Luann's Halloween costume. She hadn't yet run in the NYC Marathon. Ramona said she wasn't going to see Carole run but wanted to throw a party for her in the Hamptons.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, WordsWordsWords said:

Ramona thinks she's a maven who just "soaks up" information? Really? Because I think she's a yenta who pokes her nose into things and knows less than Jon Snow. She worked those guys to death, too. They did all that moving because they thought she might buy a piece of their, um, art. I do like abstract art, but I didn't care for the paintings we saw.

Sonja's diet. I have (for actual medical reasons) a weird diet. I bring my own ingredients (or buy them after I arrive) and implements, though. I don't expect anyone to cater to my needs. More Sonja: If a friend comes to my house and borrows my clothes *without asking*, I will have a problem with that. It's the *without asking* part that irked Dorinda (because if asked, she'd have offered another item that didn't have the sentimental value, I'm fairly sure). One of Dorinda's good instincts is that of hospitality. She wants her guests to feel at home. She'd have offered something if Sonja had behaved like a normal guest and asked. Bless her heart, though, Sonja is delusional if she thinks she's sensitive to anyone else's feelings.

If I never in my whole life hear Luann sing another off-key note, I'll be pleased about it. That woman makes Kim Z from the HoWives of Atlanta sound like a freakin' songbird. More on Luann: I think her Hamptons house is perfection – and it doesn't look at all like a house Luann would like.

Dorinda scares me when she drinks. I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again. I've seen mean-drunk-alcoholism up close and personal in my family. I know it when I see it. Dorinda needs some help, but she doesn't think so, and that's sad. If seeing herself so out of control on TV doesn't get her to change, I don't know what will. Not-drunk Dorinda can be fun. Drunk Dorinda isn't.

Carol should lock her doors. I forgot to lock my car door *one* time while it sat behind my house, and someone got into it and rampaged all through it. Luckily, I never leave anything of value in my car, and whoever got in didn't want my books and my used coffee mug. But do I make extra-sure my doors (car and house) are locked every time? Oh, you know it.

I absolutely LOVE Ramona but this cracked me up

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Does Sonja have proof that Tinsley was using her ex for money? That he was bankrolling her life? That he paid for that gift? No but she sure has hell insenuautedit. Sonja can’t be held to some different standard. she talks mad shit and whatever she may or may not have done to get dumped by her husband over 20 years ago isn’t on these girls and shouldn’t be used has a crutch to excuse her behavior 

I doubt she had proof of anything involving Tinsley's finances, but living in New York and knowing how much things cost, I think she kinda did some loose math in her head and made an assumption, which she shouldn't do. But she did let Tinsley live w/her for months and has known Tinsley for years. Sonja was present for the period of Tinsley's life that she was talking about, whereas Dorinda was NOT present for the period of Sonja's life she talked about. 

Dorinda and Sonja are not close and never have been, Dorinda doesn't know Sonja nearly as well as Sonja knows Tinsley. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, SheTalksShit said:

I doubt she had proof of anything involving Tinsley's finances, but living in New York and knowing how much things cost, I think she kinda did some loose math in her head and made an assumption, which she shouldn't do. But she did let Tinsley live w/her for months and has known Tinsley for years. Sonja was present for the period of Tinsley's life that she was talking about, whereas Dorinda was NOT present for the period of Sonja's life she talked about. 

Dorinda and Sonja are not close and never have been, Dorinda doesn't know Sonja nearly as well as Sonja knows Tinsley. 

Mmmmmmmm nooooo Sonja knew tinsleys parents and social background and there for knew she came from money so at no point did she not realize that she was throwing shade by saying Tinsley was being bankrolled by her Bf, making it sound like she only was with him to pay her bills and was penniless before he came along. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, WordsWordsWords said:

Ramona thinks she's a maven who just "soaks up" information? Really? Because I think she's a yenta who pokes her nose into things and knows less than Jon Snow. She worked those guys to death, too. They did all that moving because they thought she might buy a piece of their, um, art. I do like abstract art, but I didn't care for the paintings we saw.

Sonja's diet. I have (for actual medical reasons) a weird diet. I bring my own ingredients (or buy them after I arrive) and implements, though. I don't expect anyone to cater to my needs. More Sonja: If a friend comes to my house and borrows my clothes *without asking*, I will have a problem with that. It's the *without asking* part that irked Dorinda (because if asked, she'd have offered another item that didn't have the sentimental value, I'm fairly sure). One of Dorinda's good instincts is that of hospitality. She wants her guests to feel at home. She'd have offered something if Sonja had behaved like a normal guest and asked. Bless her heart, though, Sonja is delusional if she thinks she's sensitive to anyone else's feelings.

If I never in my whole life hear Luann sing another off-key note, I'll be pleased about it. That woman makes Kim Z from the HoWives of Atlanta sound like a freakin' songbird. More on Luann: I think her Hamptons house is perfection – and it doesn't look at all like a house Luann would like.

Dorinda scares me when she drinks. I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again. I've seen mean-drunk-alcoholism up close and personal in my family. I know it when I see it. Dorinda needs some help, but she doesn't think so, and that's sad. If seeing herself so out of control on TV doesn't get her to change, I don't know what will. Not-drunk Dorinda can be fun. Drunk Dorinda isn't.

Carol should lock her doors. I forgot to lock my car door *one* time while it sat behind my house, and someone got into it and rampaged all through it. Luckily, I never leave anything of value in my car, and whoever got in didn't want my books and my used coffee mug. But do I make extra-sure my doors (car and house) are locked every time? Oh, you know it.

Oh, Carole's comment about not fearing what would happen if she left her doors unlocked was RIDICULOUS and incredibly naive, especially for someone her age. It is something only someone who lives in a nice apartment building in Soho, in a very safe city, would say. I challenge her to spend 3 months here in Atlanta and see if she still has the same attitude. I have a friend who was just like her when he first moved here, didn't see the point of "living in fear" and didnt lock his apartment or car. Sure enough, his 1st month living here, his car was broken into, his wallet was stolen and the thief didn't even have to break the window! 

I've had my house broken into before, too, once while I was home, he dove out the window once he saw me, but it was scary as fuck and it sucks. Unbelievable that people can be so naive. 

2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Mmmmmmmm nooooo Sonja knew tinsleys parents and social background and there for knew she came from money so at no point did she not realize that she was throwing shade by saying Tinsley was being bankrolled by her Bf, making it sound like she only was with him to pay her bills and was penniless before he came along. 

Oh, it was more than that, Sonja lived with and was very much present for that part of Tinsley's life! Dorinda was not present for the part of Sonja's life she was talking about! There's a difference. Dorinda did not even know Sonja existed at the time the whole divorce showdown took place. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

Exactly. On a sidenote, where'd you hear/read this? I've never heard it before! 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

yes, Dorinda wants a fresh start, but Sonja is not over it, so she hits her with digs and then Dorinda reacts and goes off on Sonja. That's what I'm saying. 

Sonja makes underhanded comments towards Dorinda and Ramona bc she's angry/resentful towards them, for different reasons but it's not uncommon for people to deal with their anger that way. Not everyone is going to be super confrontational and yell and scream in your face, some people deal with it differently. That's Sonja's way of dealing with it. 

I think, w/Dorinda, she's not hurt, she's just angry/resentful towards her. I think she'd love nothing more than Dorinda to just disappear. Dorinda wants a fresh start, but Sonja really doesn't, Sonja doesn't like her and resents her. So that's where their conflict lies and Sonja deals with it by talking behind her back.

W/Ramona, I think she's angry with her, but I also think she's hurt. And they know each other so well, so Sonja deals with her feelings by making passive-aggressive digs at her. 

Add into this mix, that Sonja runs to page six/the tabloids with her malicious gossip and they print it without fact checking it. It's one thing to gossip among friends about friends, it is another thing to feed it to the press.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Absolutely but both in her THs and now in her blogs she is coming across like a really nasty bitch.  There’s a better way to do this.  

She (Carole) behaved similarly vs. Aviva and vs. Luann when she was feuding with them.  It's ironic isn't it?  That she turns to Twitter like a certain someone whom she detests turns to Twitter.  A certain um...NY real estate developer.

7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I totally related to her in that moment. I hate the way I am sometimes, but I can admit that I am a very insecure, often paranoid woman. I do pretty damn good at keeping it to myself, so I'm not TELLING people that I'm convinced they're all hanging out without me when they're 10 minutes late. But it's there. 

Here I am, relating.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Add into this mix, that Sonja runs to page six/the tabloids with her malicious gossip and they print it without fact checking it. It's one thing to gossip among friends about friends, it is another thing to feed it to the press.

Not when you're filming a reality TV show on national TV, it's not! If you say it on air, you might as well be going to the press. It's not like they're just having private convos in their living room amongst each other, no cameras in site, lol. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I can totally understand why Carole will never be cool with Lu. What I don't get is why she feels that Bethenny needs to have her back about that 100%, but she isn't willing to do the same vs. Ramona. It just seems rather hypocritical to me. 

I didn't think that was Dorinda's intent - to compare. I think it was more about Sonja USING her traumas as excuses for everything. I felt like Dorinda was basically saying, "I buried a husband, but you don't see me using that as a reason for all my behavior." And she really doesn't. 

I don't think I could sit there, either, and listen to people coddle Sonja - "oh, well, you've been through so much lately, honey."

I agree, but for some reason, I always feel like Luann is merely uttering platitudes.  I just don't sense sincerity.  Luann seems to bend whichever way the wind is blowing; if sympathy for Sawnya was the thing, okay, but if "the girls" were going in for her, then she'd be right there too.

• Love 3

Carole might want to be more careful about her home security, especially given the finale episode of RHOBH this year (not to mention the Kardashian robbery).  This is the danger when you put too much info out there for everyone to see.

The push and pull between Bethenny and Luann through the years is fascinating.  I rather think the turning point was Bethenny's big Berkshires blowout, and the fact that Luann actually managed to remain in a room with her, and even speak civilly to her, afterward.  I don't think B was truly expecting that, and I think it made her respect Lu just a bit more.  But ever since, they've had at least one heart-to-heart each season, that seem mostly genuine.

It's also always interesting to see who watched themselves through the previous season and will try and do better.  Bethenny has tried to keep the lid on her rages, since that Berkshires night.  We'll see how long she can maintain that.  Dorinda clearly knows now that she has a reputation for angry blowups when she gets drunk, and knows that she gets drunk frighteningly often, but so far doesn't seem too bothered about it - self-awareness, but no real goal to work toward.  Sonja is trying to be sober and somewhat dressed, and we'll see how long that lasts.

Wonder if anyone will be as successful in their reinvention as Lisa Rinna was over on RHOBH.

• Love 7

It doesnt take much for Dorinda to go off. Normally its helped by the booze but not this time. 

She may not have been drunk but she wasn't stone cold sober either. She'd had a few. She was just several drinks shy of the slurring stage. I don't like Sonja but Dorinda was out of control with the shouting and finger pointing. She needs help. 

If none of these women drank we would probably see hardly any drama. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Well, alcoholics when they start getting dementia or WKS can get VERY mean.  When she slurs it reminds me of the last conversation with my dad.  He wasn't drinking at that point (unless his evil GF gave it to him, he was unable to get out of bed etc).  It was actually kind of upsetting for me to hear her at her party when she was trying to speak because as I said, that is how he sounded days before death.  Not that she is on her deathbed but I do think something could be going on with her neurologically.  She could be pickling her brain.

I know what you're saying.  In a less clinical sense, I don't know how any of these people are able to view these episodes; watch themselves abuse alcohol, without sprinting to a 6 or 12 month rehab program.  I am not a teetotaler, and I have killed some brain cells in my life, but these women are on a whole other level.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Not when you're filming a reality TV show on national TV, it's not! If you say it on air, you might as well be going to the press. It's not like they're just having private convos in their living room amongst each other, no cameras in site, lol. 

Except Sonja feeds page six/tabloids during the off season when they aren't filming. I agree, anything they say on camera is fair game but Sonja puts out things the other HWs never said, as well as things they did say off camera, and that's a big problem. Sonja likes to talk, brag about things she knows nothing about to people she knows are press/tabloids and they print it, which then sends the others into a tizzy trying to correct the false story or do damage control when she gets the info all wrong to begin with. Sonja knows what she doing, it help her keep her Apple because she know someone is going to come for her on the show, she really doesn't have much to offer (the show) otherwise. LOL

• Love 8
13 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

So, IDK where Dorinda heard that, but certainly not from Sonja, bc in next week's preview, Sonja denies that.

Like Lu denied Tom's cheating. A denial is not proof.

So Bethany thinks all socialites are kept women? And didn't she use her inheritance to build her business? Wait I just realized she's only finding fault because it's Tinsley.

• Love 8