Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Til Brunch Do Us Part

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm not one to go back and rewatch episodes, so I can't say this with certainty, but I'm thinking I recall Bethenny mumbling something about Carol and where she was staying, something like "Brynn will be here so it's probably best...", as if to imply it was better that she not be staying with her.  I just don't recall the chronology of when that was stated, or whether she and Carol had actually discussed it.

I definitely recall Bethenney saying that.

I have often fantasized about going ballistic on somebody (usually former bosses or co-workers) like Dorinda did but I don't think I could treat my family or friends that way -- not matter how angry I was. They would have to have done something truly egregious. I do know that if somebody went off on me like that, I'd be right back at them. The fact that Sonja just sat there and basically ignored the rant really took the steam out of it and kind of made Dorinda look like a loon. (Don't get me wrong, I love my Doris but still ... )

It seems to me that with Sonja, fight fire with fire. Maybe "somebody" should start planting nasty gossip about her on Page Six? Or has that already been tried?

That scene really needed a good Lisa Rinna glass smash! (I'm sure LuAnn's kitchen has taken that and worse before.)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, grisgris said:

I definitely recall Bethenney saying that.

I have often fantasized about going ballistic on somebody (usually former bosses or co-workers) like Dorinda did but I don't think I could treat my family or friends that way -- not matter how angry I was. They would have to have done something truly egregious. I do know that if somebody went off on me like that, I'd be right back at them. The fact that Sonja just sat there and basically ignored the rant really took the steam out of it and kind of made Dorinda look like a loon. (Don't get me wrong, I love my Doris but still ... )

It seems to me that with Sonja, fight fire with fire. Maybe "somebody" should start planting nasty gossip about her on Page Six? Or has that already been tried?

That scene really needed a good Lisa Rinna glass smash! (I'm sure LuAnn's kitchen has taken that and worse before.)

I suspect that Sonja wouldn't mind, that even if the rumor was false, as long as she was in page six, she would be pleased as punch! 

• Love 14

I’m not sure if someone else mentioned this but I’m wondering if part of the reason why B didn’t want Carole staying with her is because Brynn and Dennis were staying with her.  Not because of it being a crowded house but you know that if Carole was staying with her, Bravo would want the cameras there.  Brynn isn’t allowed to be filmed so that creates some issues (and makes it feel not homey and relaxing for Brynn).  I know Dennis is supposed to be on tonight’s episode but I’m wondering if he isn’t really wanting to be a major part of filming that having the cameras there would entail.  He’s fine with just a one-off dinner but not for an entire weekend. 

As for the whole Carole thing...  I like her but I feel like she is being a bit immature about how she is acting.  Is she mad about the talking heads?  There was an interview where she insinuated that after hearing Bethenny’s talking heads last year, she felt like B was duplicitous. But I never got B’s comments about Carole as being malicious. She’s sarcastic (so am I) but I never felt like it was malicious. The safari outfit comment is the main one that sticks out in my head. Plus, just how she is still talking about it and how she continues to deal with it...  Just strikes me as petty.  If you are done with the friendship then just ghost her (except for Bravo events). 

2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I suspect that Sonja wouldn't mind, that even if the rumor was false, as long as she was in page six, she would be pleased as punch! 

OMG.  I can just imagine her talking about it.  She’d have her head cocked off to the side with the hand gesture towards her chin that she does and the sly smile.  “Oh!  You didn’t hear?  Page Six was talking about ME!  The most horrendous things!  It is hard being married to JPM and everyone wanting to be me!  MILLSAPPS!  I need my toilet facial now!”

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I’m not sure if someone else mentioned this but I’m wondering if part of the reason why B didn’t want Carole staying with her is because Brynn and Dennis were staying with her.  Not because of it being a crowded house but you know that if Carole was staying with her, Bravo would want the cameras there.  Brynn isn’t allowed to be filmed so that creates some issues (and makes it feel not homey and relaxing for Brynn).  I know Dennis is supposed to be on tonight’s episode but I’m wondering if he isn’t really wanting to be a major part of filming that having the cameras there would entail.  He’s fine with just a one-off dinner but not for an entire weekend. 

As for the whole Carole thing...  I like her but I feel like she is being a bit immature about how she is acting.  Is she mad about the talking heads?  There was an interview where she insinuated that after hearing Bethenny’s talking heads last year, she felt like B was duplicitous. But I never got B’s comments about Carole as being malicious. She’s sarcastic (so am I) but I never felt like it was malicious. The safari outfit comment is the main one that sticks out in my head. Plus, just how she is still talking about it and how she continues to deal with it...  Just strikes me as petty.  If you are done with the friendship then just ghost her (except for Bravo events). 

OMG.  I can just imagine her talking about it.  She’d have her head cocked off to the side with the hand gesture towards her chin that she does and the sly smile.  “Oh!  You didn’t hear?  Page Six was talking about ME!  The most horrendous things!  It is hard being married to JPM and everyone wanting to be me!  MILLSAPPS!  I need my toilet facial now!”

If Carole is upset at anyone's TH, be it Bethenny's or any of the others, she needs to examine her own THs because she gets her digs in on all of them, including her BF's (then Heather/now Bethenny) as well and always has. And, she knows well enough that what we hear (the HW TH) is an answer to some producers question that we don't hear which may make the TH less (or more) offensive if we heard the initial question to begin with.

As for Carole staying in a hotel with Tinsley, if Bethenny didn't want the cameras there to begin with (because of Bryn) then don't pretend you did ask Carole, just admit you had a "full house" and be done with it. That said, I don't think Carole would have stayed with Bethenny unless Bethenny also asked Tinsley to say with her and I don't see Bethenny making that offer, she and Tinsley aren't close at all, so Carole just needs to admit to that. But..... as always, they have to play this stupid game, "It's your fault/you hurt my feelings, No, it's your fault/you hurt my feelings first" ! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

If Carole is upset at anyone's TH, be it Bethenny's or any of the others, she needs to examine her own THs because she gets her digs in on all of them, including her BF's (then Heather/now Bethenny) as well and always has. And, she knows well enough that what we hear (the HW TH) is an answer to some producers question that we don't hear which may make the TH less (or more) offensive if we heard the initial question to begin with.

As for Carole staying in a hotel with Tinsley, if Bethenny didn't want the cameras there to begin with (because of Bryn) then don't pretend you did ask Carole, just admit you had a "full house" and be done with it. That said, I don't think Carole would have stayed with Bethenny unless Bethenny also asked Tinsley to say with her and I don't see Bethenny making that offer, she and Tinsley aren't close at all, so Carole just needs to admit to that. But..... as always, they have to play this stupid game, "It's your fault/you hurt my feelings, No, it's your fault/you hurt my feelings first" ! LOL

Yep, it is petty.  Like, they are grown women and need to act it.  This isn’t middle school.  Maybe it is hypocritical but I’m cool with Dorinda going off on Sonja but I get the motivation behind it (though I worry about her drinking and emotional state).  I just hate the stupid, immature, petty crap when friendships fall apart. 

• Love 2
On 4/21/2018 at 6:41 AM, BodhiGurl said:

Word. Something bugs me majorly about Carole's shade towards Bethenny. We have yet to see anything to warrant Carole's shade. And how delightful it was that Carole was right there with Bethenny snarking about Jules two seasons ago without any regret. Carole is one of those cast members part of me wants to like but I just can't fully get on the Carole love train. I can't necessarily put my finger on it... I suppose time will tell if we see some serious falling out between C & B to cause all this shade - because even in post filming interviews I haven't seen Bethenny shade Carole the way Carole is shading Bethenny. 

I get what both of you are puttin’ down..

Early on Bethenny even answered questions about the supposed fallout by saying

”there WAS no fallout”...

however Carole has continually blabbed to press about the way she viewed B then...and how she views her now.

have to admit...after reading Andy’s books and the calls he took from Jill  (and Bethenny?) regarding their fight and it “making for good TV..I wondered for a second if this all is fabricated to a certain degree...but doubt it highly.

• Love 3
On 4/18/2018 at 10:52 PM, BloggerAloud said:

Bethenny reminds me of what my mom used to tell me as a kid: "You can either always be right OR you can have friends."

That's a perfect description of Bethenny. My god she's exhausting. Carole didn't reply fast enough,  Carole and Tinsley didn't care that she had to go to the bathroom. Get over it already. It's like she's always looking for a way someone is "disrespcting" her so she can complain about it. She's not happy unless she's someone's "victim". She' also one of those people you can't joke around with...."oh I was so tired I slept for 3 days"...."No you didn't, you slept for 6 hours, it wasn't 3 days,  why would you say 3 days, it was only 6 hours,  stop lying and be real, why are you so fake all the time". Ugh, STFU Bethenny. 

Sonja moaning as if she's the only one who will be sending (paying) her kid to Yale or Harvard is hysterical.

Edited by hottesthw
  • Love 13

Didn't we see the cameras filming Bethenny at her house that weekend? I thought there was a scene of her in her living room talking on the phone. I refuse to go back and watch. So the cameras were there and filming around her daughter, as they have many times in the past. IDK, that just seems like a lame excuse. There was clearly a lot of animosity simmering below the surface between Bethenny and Carole and the fact seems to be, Bethenny just didn't want Carole in her house. *shrug*

21 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

That's a perfect description of Bethenny. My god she's exhausting. Carole didn't reply fast enough,  Carole and Tinsley didn't care that she had to go to the bathroom. Get over it already. It's like she's always looking for a way someone is "disrespcting" her so she can complain about it. She's not happy unless she's someone's "victim". She' also one of those people you can't joke around with...."oh I was so tired I slept for 3 days"...."No you didn't, you slept for 6 hours, it wasn't 3 days,  why would you say 3 days, it was only 6 hours,  stop lying and be real, why are you so fake all the time". Ugh, STFU Bethenny. 

Sonja moaning as if she's the only one who will be sending (paying) her kid to Yale or Harvard is hysterical.

Bethenny also needs to be number 1 to her friends, the center of everyone's attention, so Carole/Tinsley talking and not paying homage to her is a big no, no to Bethenny.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

My god she's exhausting. Carole didn't reply fast enough

She' also one of those people you can't joke around with...."oh I was so tired I slept for 3 days"...."No you didn't, you slept for 6 hours, it wasn't 3 days,  why would you say 3 days, it was only 6 hours,  stop lying and be real, why are you so fake all the time". Ugh, STFU Bethenny. 

What  B actually said was “You didn’t respond to me.” B followed up to thx Sonja saying with “she (Carole) didn’t text me back don’t take it personally”  Which is fucking ridiculous because Bethenny preceded to haul her own phone out and Carole proved she responded that night, in the evening. And Bethenny did not acknowledge the correction. 

This is why I hate Bethenny . It’s all aggressive angry bullshit all the fucking time.  ALWAYS. She is a bullshit con artist hyperbole saga storyteller to suit her childhood hurt and fill that hole in the worst ways. She was from day 1 and Kelly Bensimon had her # from day 1. 

• Love 10

Finally watched again, since I fell asleep the first time.

This cast might have the most messed-up psyches - both in number and condition - of all the Bravo shows. Lu’s friend looked scared and about to run!

• Love 1

Hard to put my finger on it...but in Quincy ‘s photos..her left side of her face looks quite smaller than her right side.

i realize nearly everyone’s face is asymmetrical...but this is different...however it adds to her beauty IMO.

It's in the genes.

image.png.fb54646d38c4044806f1e6dd6c1b5e03.png

• Love 3
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny also needs to be number 1 to her friends, the center of everyone's attention, so Carole/Tinsley talking and not paying homage to her is a big no, no to Bethenny.

I'm rarely the first to jump to Bethenny's defense, but when she arrived to lunch and Carole and Tinsley were there talking, they hardly even acknowledged her arrival, just kept on with their conversation.  As social graces go, that was very rude.  You should always greet a new arrival.  The conversation can be put on hold for a few moments.

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm rarely the first to jump to Bethenny's defense, but when she arrived to lunch and Carole and Tinsley were there talking, they hardly even acknowledged her arrival, just kept on with their conversation.  As social graces go, that was very rude.  You should always greet a new arrival.  The conversation can be put on hold for a few moments.

That is true but her getting upset that no one said anything to her when she announced, 3 times, that she was going to the bathroom was childish, big time childish. Did she want them to go with her and hold her hand or what? 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Kelly Bensimon had her # from day 1. 

Although I've been a Bethenny fan since day one, I refuse to let  the Bethenny hatred bother me anymore so I won't waste my time defending her.    That said, I have to say that IMHO Kelly Bensimon is crazy as a loon, doesn't have and never will have anyone's number. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, AnnA said:

IMHO Kelly Bensimon is crazy as a loon, doesn't have and never will have anyone's number. 

Kelly expressed that Bethennys antics are ridiculous, and I agree for example in this episode bitching that Carole never responded  her text when the proof proved otherwise (which Bethenny didn’t even acknowledge ) . Those antics. Kelly for me was right. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Kelly expressed that Bethennys antics are ridiculous, and I agree for example in this episode bitching that Carole never responded  her text when the proof proved otherwise (which Bethenny didn’t even acknowledge ) . Those antics. Kelly for me was right. 

Kelly Bensimon's gummy bears are ridiculous!

• Love 2
18 hours ago, WireWrap said:

That is true but her getting upset that no one said anything to her when she announced, 3 times, that she was going to the bathroom was childish, big time childish. Did she want them to go with her and hold her hand or what? 

No. I'm assuming she wanted them to engage in conversation like a normal person. 

I related this scene to a similar one I had just weeks ago. My sisters and I were all going out to dinner with my mother for her birthday. I was the last to arrive (they knew this, as I had another obligation, and were going to do drinks and apps while waiting for me). When I came in they were all chatting. Everyone stopped and stood to greet me. I put down my present, took off my coat. I really had to use the bathroom. I let them know this, and they all acknowledged me. My youngest sister pointed my way to the bathroom. They resumed their conversation once I walked off. This is how normal people interact with each other. I thought Carole and Tinsley were rude in that moment. 

18 hours ago, AnnA said:

Although I've been a Bethenny fan since day one, I refuse to let  the Bethenny hatred bother me anymore so I won't waste my time defending her.    That said, I have to say that IMHO Kelly Bensimon is crazy as a loon, doesn't have and never will have anyone's number. 

Agreed 1000% Kelly is cuckoo crazy and nothing she ever said made a lick of sense to me. 

• Love 9
54 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

No. I'm assuming she wanted them to engage in conversation like a normal person. 

Yeah, typically if a dining companion of mine addresses me for any reason whatsoever, I respond to them. It's just rude. But, it does strike me as being very on-brand for Carole.

Edited by Otherkate
  • Love 7
On 4/24/2018 at 10:22 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

She is a bullshit con artist hyperbole saga storyteller to suit her childhood hurt and fill that hole in the worst ways. She was from day 1 and Kelly Bensimon had her # from day 1. 

This is why Bethenny hated her so much.

If a loon like Kelly had Bethenny's number, then the jig was up. 

• Love 11
On 21/04/2018 at 8:24 PM, sasha206 said:

I totally agree.  She has a unique beauty; face isn't perfection but she is striking.

In most of the photos she also has a beautiful sort of cat who ate the canary grin going on - closed mouth, you're not in on the joke sort of smile.  Hard for me to explain, but it's very pretty.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, ryebread said:

This is why Bethenny hated her so much.

If a loon like Kelly had Bethenny's number, then the jig was up. 

I think Bethenny was completely within her right to hate Kelly from the first moment that loon appeared on the show with her—-she’d already met Kelly multiple times at various events, but according to Bethenny she wasn’t “famous enough” for a shameless starfucker like Kelly to remember. Kelly acted like a totally superficial diva at that charity meeting Bethenny attended, which is why Bethenny made her “clearly she’s Madonna” comment to the lady next to her who asked, “Who IS she?” in shocked response to Kel’s off-putting behavior. And then there was the infamous meeting at The Brass Monkey in which kuckoo Kelly arrived there late just to poorly attempt to humiliate Beth by calling her crazy, berating her and blurting our the insanely rude “I’m up here, you’re down there” commentary. 

In summation, Bethenny doesn’t put up with elitist bullshit. And Kelly has always reeked of it.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Do we really believe that Sonja will be paying for college? 

Paying? No - but if Q is going to an Ivy, Stanford or somewhere else a little farther from her momma’s legacy - sounds much better than Harvard or Yale. Heh!”

And now that I write that, I bet Sonja is a lot different with her daughter when the cameras are away. So far, Quincy has stayed off the lists of “reality stars’children gone wrong,” am I right? I’d love to know she’s just growing up rich & enjoying life without outsized trouble & strife. 

• Love 5

I live for TV Wednesdays. - getting over the hump and down hill from there ( hopefully )  I think SonJa's daughter is very pretty - but something off with her mouth - maybe she just doesn't show her teeth when smiling gives it a weird look - who knows.  I really wonder how Sonja survives - both financially and mentally by herself.  

• Love 3
On 4/23/2018 at 11:11 PM, stewedsquash said:

She probably took the blender also. 

I'm sure she did.

I wonder if Lu didn't have a blender or did Sonja ask for that exact blender. And no other would do (The Bullet)?  It's all very diva to me. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I'm sure she did.

I wonder if Lu didn't have a blender or did Sonja ask for that exact blender. And no other would do (The Bullet)?  It's all very diva to me. 

I think Luann most likely had a blender/mixer that is good for mixing drinks but not strong enough to make juices from whole produce/food.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'll just put this here.  

bf.JPG

What a great photo!

If you posted it to throw "elitist" shade at Bethenny, you missed your mark.    There's nothing elitist about a body guard holding an umbrella over a little girl and her mother on a rainy day.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, AnnA said:

What a great photo!

If you posted it to throw "elitist" shade at Bethenny, you missed your mark.    There's nothing elitist about a body guard holding an umbrella over a little girl and her mother on a rainy day.

Of course not.  Mom, Apple pie, bodyguard/umbrella holder.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
Bodyguard requires a 'g'.
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

I think Bethenny was completely within her right to hate Kelly from the first moment that loon appeared on the show with her—-she’d already met Kelly multiple times at various events, but according to Bethenny she wasn’t “famous enough” for a shameless starfucker like Kelly to remember.

I don't disagree.  But maybe Kellamity pretended not to know Bethenny because she already had Beth's number from previous encounters. 

To be honest, I wouldn't even have to have any encounters with Bethenny, to know that I would dislike her. I could observe her, and most likely hear her mouth from across the room and know that I wouldn't like her. 

So yes, Bethenny was completely within her rights to hate Kelly from the beginning. As it was for Kelly to hate Bethenny from the beginning, and therefore pretend like she didn't know her. Assuming, what Bethenny is telling us is the truth.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'll just put this here.  

bf.JPG

Okay, so maybe BACK THEN she didn’t put up with elitist bullshit. She’s worked hard since then to make her millions and has completely earned the right to hire a bodyguard to hold an umbrella over her and her daughter, which doesn’t seem all that elitist to me anyway, but whatever.

• Love 3

You’re right, that’s her awesome driver!! He’s great; a real gentleman whom I could see doing something that thoughtful for her and her daughter. She sure doesn’t treat him like an elitist either.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I do believe he does call her by her first name.

The sweetest thing about him, Kevin, is that he drove out to visit Cookie before she was put down. 

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Sai said:

Dennis says, I don't know, I was told to stay by this chair.  LOL!!  God bless him.  I love when a man listens to his partner no matter how unreasonable her request may sound.  I laughed my ass off.

The two of them were on Bethenny’s Instastory watching the episode after WWHL.  Bethenny said, Dennis what do you do if someone tells you to stand right here.  Dennis answered, I stand right there.  And then the two of them dissolved into laughter.  

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

The two of them were on Bethenny’s Instastory watching the episode after WWHL.  Bethenny said, Dennis what do you do if someone tells you to stand right here.  Dennis answered, I stand right there.  And then the two of them dissolved into laughter.  

I wanna see that!   And crap, I posted this in the wrong thread!  I'm gonna move it.  I suck.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, QuinnM said:

The sweetest thing about him, Kevin, is that he drove out to visit Cookie before she was put down. 

From just what little I’ve seen of him on the shows, I’ve always liked him.  He has seemed really close to B and she seemed to confide in him a lot. 

• Love 3
On 4/19/2018 at 10:57 AM, KungFuBunny said:

There's a part of me that suspects Bethenny did invite Carole but wouldn't invite Tinsley. This forced Carole to take sides and she chose to room with Tinsley so that she wouldn't be left alone, plus staying with Tinsley would be easier as she wasn't with Adam and Tinsley wasn't with Scott. That's easier than being the 3rd wheel at Bethenny's with Dennis there.

Tinsley sure wasn't going to be invited to stay at Luann's. She also doesn't seem to have bonded with Ramona - so Ramona wasn't inviting her to stay at her place.

There’s a part of me that think Bethany invited Carole, but made it clear Brynne would be there so it would be a quiet weekend of going to bed early and Carole wanted to have a fun single girls weekend with Tinsley. I actually meant that less bitchy then it sounded.

• Love 6
On 4/29/2018 at 6:11 PM, FozzyBear said:

There’s a part of me that think Bethany invited Carole, but made it clear Brynne would be there so it would be a quiet weekend of going to bed early and Carole wanted to have a fun single girls weekend with Tinsley. I actually meant that less bitchy then it sounded.

It's not as if Tinsley and Carole went out partying thet were at all the same events together, perhaps she realuzed there wouldn't be filming there because of Brynn and thought she might get more screentime.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It's not as if Tinsley and Carole went out partying thet were at all the same events together, perhaps she realuzed there wouldn't be filming there because of Brynn and thought she might get more screentime.

Makes sense to me.

• Love 2
On 5/1/2018 at 1:54 AM, biakbiak said:

I meant more that maybe Carole didn’t want to hange around the kid house having kid conversations all weekend. She doesn’t strike me as a big kid person and Bethany strikes me as a as a helicopter parent without that many boundaries so it’s entirely possible that Bryn is a bit on the precocious side. I can see it just sounding like more fun to be at a hotel with Tinsley doing whatever and being able to film, then hanging at the Frankel’s trying to keep on Bryn’s schedule (you know she has one) and pretending Go Fish is a fun game. Hey, I actually really love kids and I’m not always in the mood. I’ve gotten my own hotel room before just because I know the energy level that comes with a preschooler.  It can be a ton of fun, but it’s not exactly relaxing. After a marathon, I might want to just chill with the big girls too. I say this as someone who likes Bethany and hates Carole, but sometimes you just want to do what you want to do.

• Love 5