Type keyword(s) to search

Josiah and Lauren: He Has To Marry Somebody

• Start Topic

For those interested, Pickles was able to find the property records for the Swanson house in Springdale. Apparently they own it, not JB, and it was purchased last December. There is a link on her page that includes addresses, etc.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, graefin said:

For those interested, Pickles was able to find the property records for the Swanson house in Springdale. Apparently they own it, not JB, and it was purchased last December. There is a link on her page that includes addresses, etc.

She also posted Mr Swanson’s address and phone number. I think Pickles has lost the plot. 

• Love 11

Oh, BTW, the peeps on FJ were able to determine where Lauriah are living. It's a property JB bought in 2014 for $230k and based on the few real estate photos available, rather dumpy. They really have their work cut out for them in terms of remodeling. Total sq footage amounts to ~10,000 sf. Zillow says it has 4 beds and 4 baths.

ext4.JPG

ext3.JPG

ext2.JPG

ext1.JPG

int2.JPG

int1.JPG

Edited by graefin
  • Love 10
On 9/6/2018 at 12:49 PM, Natalie68 said:

Desperate to ride the fame train?  Only reason I can think to move your family across state lines to farm out your teen to marry into a family of barely educated, lousy mannered, hypocritical bigots.  

I don’t have any evidence regarding the Swansons’ manners, but aside from that (and, to be fair, the word “hypocritical”), the same description could apply to them and a significant portion of their prospective approved courtship pool.

On 9/7/2018 at 2:03 PM, xwordfanatik said:

I wonder when "Siah" will outgrow his pimples?

I’m in my 30s and still waiting. Dermatologist helps, but with sensitive skin and it not being bad enough to want long-term antibiotics, there’s only so much you can do, and they seem genetically predisposed.

• Love 13
On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:14 AM, graefin said:

Who is Pickles and what is the link.

3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

230k for 10,000 sq. ft. on five acres of land? What's the catch? Is it next to a meat processing plant or something? That seems excessively cheap, even for Bumfuck, Arkansas.

That's what I thought! That house is larger than the TTH. I wonder what it will be worth once it is entirely flipped? Depending on how much money JB spends on the renovations, this could potentially yield fantastic profits.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, WalrusGirl said:
On 9/7/2018 at 11:03 AM, xwordfanatik said:

I wonder when "Siah" will outgrow his pimples?

I’m in my 30s and still waiting. Dermatologist helps, but with sensitive skin and it not being bad enough to want long-term antibiotics, there’s only so much you can do, and they seem genetically predisposed.

I think they are "nutritionally predisposed".   I guarantee that if that crowd ate more healthily, they would have better skin.  Some of them seemed to get better skin when they married and acquired a spouse that has more than a passing familiarity with vegetables.

Or maybe the sex cleared up their skin..........

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, graefin said:

FWIW, the real estate listings have it at 2.7 acres rather than 5. Still wouldn't be my choice to live in.

Thanks, Boob said it was five on the show. Big shocker that he's inflating the details, right?

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, graefin said:

Ha, exactly what I was thinking!

4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Thanks, Boob said it was five on the show. Big shocker that he's inflating the details, right?

Unless Boob bought up an adjoining empty lot?

• Love 5

Do you think these sons of Jim Bob actually earn a wage once they are married, or are they given an allowance?  It's just so strange to me to count on my father for housing and employment.  I wonder if they ever go in and demand a raise?

I had a roommate in college who had a whispery soft voice like Lauren and the guys ate it up.  She wasn't that attractive really but she had guys falling all over themselves for her.  The rest of us used to joke that we were just there to take the many calls from other guys while she was out on dates.  I swear it was her "sweet little me" demeanor.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Future Cat Lady said:

They’ve had the house for 4 years and it’s still not finished?  I know he probably paid cash, but he still has to pay for heating and taxes? I don’t own a house so I know nothing, but I don’t think that sitting on this for years is a good investment.

I mentioned that earlier, I cant believe it's taking so long! You don't make money on it just sitting around. And, it might not be the easiest house to sell once its finished.

Maybe they will all move in !!!!

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

And, it might not be the easiest house to sell once its finished.

Maybe they will all move in !!!!

Like that weird Putnam(?) family all living together in one house even after they got married? Whatever happened to them? Did I just imagine that show? 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Like that weird Putnam(?) family all living together in one house even after they got married? Whatever happened to them? Did I just imagine that show? 

Yes, you imagined it.  As did a lot of us.  It was a mass delusion!

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Google them. I doubt we will be seeing them again as they have severe legal issues. 

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Bethanne said:

Holy shit. Are they peppers or something? 

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/04/30/feds-dad-meet-putmans-indicted-gun-charges-tried-tweak-ar-15/565864002/

Dad and one of the sons arrested for converting firearms into machine guns illegally.  Since they all live together in the same house on a 'compound', the FBI was pretty interested in what they wanted with a bunch of machine guns.

• Love 8
On 9/13/2018 at 1:32 PM, Horrified said:

I think they are "nutritionally predisposed".   I guarantee that if that crowd ate more healthily, they would have better skin.  Some of them seemed to get better skin when they married and acquired a spouse that has more than a passing familiarity with vegetables.

Or maybe the sex cleared up their skin..........

One of my twins was going through a rough patch lately and her skin broke out like crazy. She never had it so bad. She started eliminating milk and dairy and her skin is back to normal. Siah could probably benefit from a diet overhaul. And no sneak eating out or the TTH.

7 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Back on topic, I guess you can be spontaneous when you don't have a real job. And keep telling yourself that you're married to your best friend. One day, you may actually believe it. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnui0TUBPc5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1rm7175ifw2ua

Everytime I come to this thread I leave SMH wondering how or why these two are married!?!?!? I don't see a long term outlook with these two not at the rate that Josiah is looking.......miserable.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, BetyBee said:

An RV trip?  All by themselves?  I wonder what the destination is?  

Bumblefuck, Missouri.  

They'll never get out from Big Daddies' thumbs.  Either one of them.  

Si looks like he's clenching his teeth, trying not to be miserable.  It's not working.

• Love 12
16 hours ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

Why does he always look like he's being forced to smile at gunpoint? 

These two would benefit from not having an active social media presence. Gah.

That house will probably be converted into separate wings. One for Josiah and one for Lauren. Since divorce isn't an option.

• Love 6
On 9/16/2018 at 9:26 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Bumblefuck, Missouri.  

They'll never get out from Big Daddies' thumbs.  Either one of them.  

Si looks like he's clenching his teeth, trying not to be miserable.  It's not working.

He doesn't look at all like he's clenching his teeth. He has the same smile as his brother Smuggar. 

Josiah actually looks pretty happy here. Sex must have done him some good. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Heathen said:

He doesn't look at all like he's clenching his teeth. He has the same smile as his brother Smuggar. 

His face looks like it's clearing up too.  

• Love 1
On 9/18/2018 at 6:31 AM, Fuzzysox said:

Because Boob is always watching making sure the "brand" isn't getting tarnished.

I thought that ship sailed with Joshgate I and II.

Edited by SMama
Spelling
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Heathen said:

It looks that way to me.  Thankfully, I haven't witnessed a Smuggar smile in years, and none too often before!

It would be nice if SiRen are both able to be happy together.

• Love 3