Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, 918lux said:

This is just ridiculous.  Are they each getting a cut out of Teddi's business?  Or Erika's makeup deal?  Or did they each get a piece of American Woman?  All of those came about because of the show.  And let's be real- no one has even accused LVP of pushing the dog thing to make it a story line.  Even if she DID tell John Blizzard to tell Teddi, Teddi is the one who is responsible for what she chose to do with that information.  So far as we've seen on the show, Rinna, Teddi and Kyle have refused to let the Puppy Story drop, not LVP, so they're the ones who consciously chose to drive the story line.  They all claim it's "unscripted", so are they now going to say production told them not to let it die? 

Exactly.  And the 🤣Us Weekly contends that she is threatening to call her lawyer to sue Lisa.  Hmmmm...isn't her beef with Bravo?  Lisa doesn't sign her paycheck, Bravo does.  And by accepting her role in the BRAVO series storyline, she is screaming at the wrong person.  I don't think I'm confused.....

• Love 21
1 minute ago, SweetieDarling said:

Not to mention SHE was the one that involved herself and "pried" the story out of Kyle, then convinced Teddi she had been scapegoated for something she volunteered to do, keeping the story alive.

Can we vote Rinna off?

I hope it gets her dumbass fired.  

• Love 22
2 hours ago, druzy said:

image.png.42f0a8496fb6f20686eb9e752009cf70.png

Awwwww.  Poor, little Rinner.  It must eat her up that a show about dogs might get a green light and her family isn't even considered.

Heh.

1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

I hope her bitter jealousy eats this shrew alive.  

Co.  Sign.

I'm waiting for the hateful Twitter blow up.  They are taunting her.....with truth and owning it.

28 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Not to mention SHE was the one that involved herself and "pried" the story out of Kyle, then convinced Teddi she had been scapegoated for something she volunteered to do, keeping the story alive.

Can we vote Rinna off?

Yes please.  I hope she's gone next year.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, AttackTurtle said:

She may just have signed her walking papers.   

We can only hope.

The Bravo contract, like most reality show contracts, is ironclad.  She can't sue Bravo, the production company, her castmates, hell, anyone.  She gave away all rights to her image, likeness, etc. when she signed it.  She's an idiot.

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
5 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I'm DONE with her. That's enough. This bitch acts like she hasn't been in public for 50 plus years. She think she is being cute. She's not. She also mentions something about Erika agreeing. 

Best believe I'm leaving it sit on top of my page. Screw her.

Maybe they can get Mr. Girardi to represent them in their lawsuit.  He’s due for another “big win” before he kicks the bucket.  🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I’m no fan of Erika, but she didn’t agree about the ashes.  She tweeted that she has s crush on Chris Cuomo.

@AttackTurtle Thank you for the correction ! I was so mad I didn't even see what or who she was watching and missed that! 

Hmmmmm.....Can I blame LVP😉?! 

Edited by FairyDusted
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, dosodog said:

Imagine if Rinna wins.....

Let the suing over percentages to the Skinny Girl empire begin!

Lu already approached Bethany saying she is the one who came up with the skinny girl name. B shut her down.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Delilah Belle & Amelia Grey Hamlin ‘Working Hard’ Filming New Show: ‘Harry & Lisa Rinna Are So Happy’

Here’s a ‘RHOBH’ spin-off that Lisa Rinna can get behind. We’ve EXCLUSIVELY learned her daughters are working ‘hard’ at putting together a new show, and their parents couldn’t be prouder!

Move over Kourtney & Kim Take New York, Real Chance of Love and Chrissy & Mr. Jones. Delilah Belle Hamlin, 20, and Amelia Gray Hamlin, 17, are coming for the title of the best reality-TV spin-off. The daughters of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stars Lisa Rinna, 55, and Harry Hamlin, 67, are hard at work at filming a “sizzle reel” for their own reality television show, and a source EXCLUSIVELY tells HollywoodLife.com they’re “so excited” to share their story with the world. “The show will be focused on their personal lives, so you’ll see all of that, as well as them working hard and hustling to make it big in the [fashion] industry.”

“Something people don’t really know about Delilah is that she’s actually an aspiring and very talented singer, so you’ll see her focusing on her singing career. The sisters are also starting their own fashion line together and of course, modeling. They’re working really hard,” the source tells HollywoodLife.com. While their mother – and Lisa’s fellow RHOBH castmates – haven’t been too thrilled about Lisa Vamderpump’s rumored spin-off, Lisa Rinna’s fully on board with this potential program.

“Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna are so happy, excited and supportive of this project,” the source tells HollywoodLife.com. Both Lisa and Harry are “very open to appearing on the show as well, but the show in itself will be primarily focused on the sisters themselves.”

As mentioned, not all RHOBH get Lisa Rinna’s approval. While speaking with Jenny McCarthy on The Jenny McCarthy Show, Lisa rook shots at LVP’s work ethic, saying she shot a “whole season of Vanderpump Rules” ahead of shooting only “half a season” of RHOBH. “I’m all extremely disappointed in all of them…we’re working our f***ing a**es off…I think there’s a point where you have to make a choice. You know, it’s really up to her.”

While Rinna had sympathy for LVP taking time off to mourn the death of her brother, Mark Vanderpump (“everyone’s grieving process is different and our hearts have gone out to her”), she hinted that LVP might have gotten special treatment. “I think if the tables were turned and it [was] me — you know, my father passed away while I was filming the show…I think if it were me I would be fired.”

• Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, Blondie said:

can't wait.   to watch that one.  NOT 

Too little too late.  People really want the Kardashians to go off the air.  It's played out.

Agree. 

If the executives who own and run the RBoBH franchise had any interest,  Rinna wouldn't have to plug it.  

I just don't find her or her daughters interesting enough.

Initially I found her hustle appealing and thought she was a good addition to the cast, but her need for attention and downright meanness over the seasons changed my opinion.

• Love 15
8 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

@AttackTurtle Thank you for the correction ! I was so mad I didn't even see what or who she was watching and missed that! 

Hmmmmm.....Can I blame LVP😉?! 

My husband and son are Catholic (I’m the outcast Protestant) and I was rather taken aback by her commentary.  

• Love 16

She is a horrible person and better start owning her own shit.   I refuse to watch any scene she is in, buy any product she is hawking, watch QVC as long as she is on it. What an awful role model for her children.  Maybe we should all blast Andy Cohen until she is gone. 

• Love 20
23 hours ago, dosodog said:

Awwwww.  Poor, little Rinner.  It must eat her up that a show about dogs might get a green light and her family isn't even considered

I'll bet she pitched a "Momager" spin-off re handling her two daughters' modeling careers and was told NO.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I'm DONE with her. That's enough. This bitch acts like she hasn't been in public for 50 plus years. She think she is being cute. She's not. She also mentions something about Erika agreeing. 

Best believe I'm leaving it sit on top of my page. Screw her.

I agree, done

• Love 11

I have no sound/sane arguments as to why but I have always liked her. I think it's just her silliness and self-deprecating humor. I'm always spinning something bad that happened to me into something funny because I enjoy making others laugh.

• Love 5
23 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

My husband and son are Catholic (I’m the outcast Protestant) and I was rather taken aback by her commentary.  

I am an atheist and *I* was taken aback.  Believe, don't believe but be respectful and not a jackass.  I used to sorta like Rinna but as someone upthread mentioned she has shown herself to be very mean.  I don't want to watch HER on BH so I am certainly not watching a show about her spawn.

• Love 22

Move over Kourtney & Kim Take New York, Real Chance of Love and Chrissy & Mr. Jones. Delilah Belle Hamlin, 20, and Amelia Gray Hamlin, 17, are coming for the title of the best reality-TV spin-off. The daughters of RealHousewives of Beverly Hills stars Lisa Rinna, 55, and Harry Hamlin, 67, are hard at work at filming a “sizzle reel” for their own reality television show, and a source EXCLUSIVELY tells HollywoodLife.com they’re “so excited” to share their story with the world. “The show will be focused on their personal lives, so you’ll see all of that, as well as them working hard and hustling to make it big in the [fashion] industry.”

😒

More like “fizzle reel”. Who’d want to watch them? Seriously. I’d rather watch an Erika Jayne spin off focusing on her foray into the fashion world with Cuntkins(TM). 

Speaking of spin offs, why would LVP want to have a spin off launch with one of the dullest whatevergates we’ve had on this RH show (if not all of them)? If she’s “masterminding” the spin-off, what a dull way to do it. Rinna is seriously losing her last hinge on this one.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
On 3/8/2019 at 8:24 AM, druzy said:

you know, my father passed away while I was filming the show…I think if it were me I would be fired.” 

Like she seemed to barely notice.

• Love 15
On 3/8/2019 at 4:59 PM, AttackTurtle said:

I'm not Catholic but I AM totally appalled.

I missed the tweet, although someone said it was on this thread, I can't find it.

• Love 6

So now Rinna is saying if LVP has a spinoff of VDP Dogs she will sue to money since she helped it become popular. NOW I see Rinna's second motivation for pursuing the doggy gate storyline; $$$$$$$$$. As we already knew, her god is money and anything she can do to make a buck, or try, she will (and has0. And I thought I couldn't like her any less. #provenwrong

• Love 6
9 hours ago, renatae said:

I'm not Catholic but I AM totally appalled.

I missed the tweet, although someone said it was on this thread, I can't find it.

The video seems to have been scrubbed from this site, as well as others.  Not savvy enough to know why/how, but it would appear that this blog still has it up: http://realhousewivesjuice.com/index.php/2019/03/07/lisa-rinna-off-of-her-rocker-on-instagram-mocking-ash-wednesday-and-threating-bravo-with-legal-action-if-not-compensated-for-promoting-spin-off-series/

• Love 5

Rinna did say “It’s all good.” She thought it was funny that so many people were wearing their ashes on tv - it’s true they didn’t do that so much in the past.

That said, this is a woman who will use almost any social event to lie on a table and spread her legs, displayed her bag of drugs on the show, and wrote about blow jobs - it’s not surprising that she would laugh at something religious, political or controversial in any way in order to get attention.

”Attention whore” doesn’t begin to describe Rinna.

• Love 13

I logged on to Facebook this afternoon. Lo and behold, a post, pimping some article of Lisa Rinna clothes and QVC comes up.  I decide to read the comments. 

The majority had nothing kind to say and want her fired for her Lent commentary.  There's a small amount of RHOBH anger, but it is overwhelming anger at her disrespect towards other's religious beliefs. 

Her publicist must have an ulcer at this point.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 3/9/2019 at 3:26 PM, Scout Finch said:

I have no sound/sane arguments as to why but I have always liked her. I think it's just her silliness and self-deprecating humor. I'm always spinning something bad that happened to me into something funny because I enjoy making others laugh.

Same - I love Rinna and I don’t care to explain why.

Re: the Lent thing — has the tradition of ash on the forehead always enjoyed such prominence? I’ve been alive 32 years and this is the first I’m seeing it, period, and apparently Rinna in her advanced age is surprised to see it on public figures on national television.

• Love 1

To me, Rinna's worst crime is that she's returned to that SAME OLD HAIRSTYLE, once again.  She gets away from it with a nice, lovely look and then BAM, she goes back to the old standard that is so yesteryear.  I saw her on QVC last night with her thin cardigan sale.  I honestly don't know why she can't leave that hair alone when it's looking good.  Maybe, it's a wig....whatever.  I'm not sure why it bothers me so much, but, good night......it's 2019.  Why can't she leave her hairstyle from the 90s behind? 

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, link417 said:

Same - I love Rinna and I don’t care to explain why.

Re: the Lent thing — has the tradition of ash on the forehead always enjoyed such prominence? I’ve been alive 32 years and this is the first I’m seeing it, period, and apparently Rinna in her advanced age is surprised to see it on public figures on national television.

Well, we get them every year, so yes.  And I've never known of anyone to wipe them off and have definitely seen public officials, news personalities, etc proudly wear theirs for years.  Even if I hadn't, knowing that it has to do with religion and not just a fashion choice, I would never make fun of it.  Rinna CLEARLY knows ashes on Ash Wednesday are associated with Catholicism, which is why it is so offensive, it's not like she had no idea what was going on. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, 918lux said:

Well, we get them every year, so yes.  And I've never known of anyone to wipe them off and have definitely seen public officials, news personalities, etc proudly wear theirs for years.  Even if I hadn't, knowing that it has to do with religion and not just a fashion choice, I would never make fun of it.  Rinna CLEARLY knows ashes on Ash Wednesday are associated with Catholicism, which is why it is so offensive, it's not like she had no idea what was going on. 

To be fair, the fact that you get them every year does not mean it has always been as prominent as this year. FWIW, I genuinely asked that question because if it has, I’m left wondering what the hell I’ve been doing every year around this time to completely miss it the past few decades?

Clearly, my mileage varies greatly from everyone else’s because I didn’t hear her laughing derisively; to me, she was laughing out of surprise, maybe even bewilderment? It was impolite, to be sure, but I would never accuse Rinna of having any great social grace.

At any rate, just my $.02 on the matter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, link417 said:

To be fair, the fact that you get them every year does not mean it has always been as prominent as this year. FWIW, I genuinely asked that question because if it has, I’m left wondering what the hell I’ve been doing every year around this time to completely miss it the past few decades?

Clearly, my mileage varies greatly from everyone else’s because I didn’t hear her laughing derisively; to me, she was laughing out of surprise, maybe even bewilderment? It was impolite, to be sure, but I would never accuse Rinna of having any great social grace.

At any rate, just my $.02 on the matter.

Maybe you've always noticed it, but because it's normal & no big deal, it didn't stick in your brain as something unusual to remember?

I've always found Lisa R. a mildly amusing person who is easily lead and not afraid to be the source of drama and I appreciate her hustle, but she lost me for good with this.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, 918lux said:

Maybe you've always noticed it, but because it's normal & no big deal, it didn't stick in your brain as something unusual to remember?

I've always found Lisa R. a mildly amusing person who is easily lead and not afraid to be the source of drama and I appreciate her hustle, but she lost me for good with this.

Re: your first paragraph, I had actually seen AOC with the ash cross on her forehead while watching “The Circus” and wondered what was going on, but didn’t care enough to google it (or to film myself laughing at her and share it with the world, apparently). 

I can understand re: the bolded, everyone’s got their boundaries and I can understand that no matter whether she was making fun of it or laughing out of surprise, it was rude and insensitive.

2 hours ago, film noire said:

I 'm not an apologist for Catholicism  (raised Catholic, left it behind, and despise the church's indulgence of pedophiles) but Rinna's reaction is religious bigotry, imo. Her surprise (if that's even what it was) does not give her permission to mock people for legally practicing their religion (imagine any other denomination and it becomes crystal clear:  "They got that bindi dottie on their forehead!  It's freaking me out a bit, guys!")

And even though I'm sure Rinna usually sees a forehead as a routine Botox site, she also knew exacty what she was seeing (she called them "Lent ash"). She wasn't unaware of the tradition, or taken by surprise that the tradition existed -  she just felt free to piss on people publicly practicing their beliefs in a way she found laughable.  Truly repulsive woman. 

Not trying to argue your opinion, just wanted to clarify — I didn’t think she was surprised at the tradition, just that several people on national television were wearing the ash.

Rinna has no filter, that’s for sure — as a fan, it can be aggravating at times. She’s not the kind of person who should be posting every thought on social media, which ironically makes her exactly the type of person who would want to post every thought on social media.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, film noire said:

I 'm not an apologist for Catholicism  (raised Catholic, left it behind, and despise the church's indulgence of pedophiles) but Rinna's reaction is religious bigotry, imo. Her surprise (if that's even what it was) does not give her permission to mock people for legally practicing their religion (imagine any other denomination and it becomes crystal clear:  "They got that bindi dottie on their forehead!  It's freaking me out a bit, guys!")

And even though I'm sure Rinna usually sees a forehead as a routine Botox site, she also knew exacty what she was seeing (she called them "Lent ash"). She wasn't unaware of the tradition, or taken by surprise that the tradition existed -  she just felt free to piss on people publicly practicing their beliefs in a way she found laughable.  Truly repulsive woman. 

Yup....EXACTLY!!  Imagine the uproar if that were the case!  Or, if she commented on someone of the Jewish faith wearing a yarmulke or the payot (long sidelocks worn by many Orthodox Jewish men)?  

• Love 11

Exactly, express your judgmentless observation that more people are visibly representing their religious beliefs by wearing ashes on tv = fine. Giggle and eyeroll about it = not fine.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
On 3/9/2019 at 5:39 PM, Natalie68 said:

I am an atheist and *I* was taken aback.  Believe, don't believe but be respectful and not a jackass.  I used to sorta like Rinna but as someone upthread mentioned she has shown herself to be very mean.  I don't want to watch HER on BH so I am certainly not watching a show about her spawn.

She is ignorant and trashy and so jealous of LVP it's pathetic. I loathe her.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I agree.  How she has kept Harry all these years is a mystery to me.

That probably says as much about HH as it does Rinna.  She's his third wife, and with the second one being Nicolette Sheridan (albeit briefly), I'd say he has a type, and that type is nasty biotches.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Ohhh my trashy tv peeps.  We have dropped the ball.

I had no idea that the Hamlin family already HAD a tv series about their life.

Harry Loves Lisa.

Aired in 2010.  One season.  8 episodes.

very funny lol GIF

• Love 7
On 3/8/2019 at 9:24 AM, druzy said:

Move over Kourtney & Kim Take New York, Real Chance of Love and Chrissy & Mr. Jones. Delilah Belle Hamlin, 20, and Amelia Gray Hamlin, 17, are coming for the title of the best reality-TV spin-off. The daughters of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stars Lisa Rinna, 55, and Harry Hamlin, 67, are hard at work at filming a “sizzle reel” for their own reality television show, and a source EXCLUSIVELY tells HollywoodLife.com they’re “so excited” to share their story with the world. “The show will be focused on their personal lives, so you’ll see all of that, as well as them working hard and hustling to make it big in the [fashion] industry.”

i would be so excited to see the spawn of the devil in their own show. They could drive around the country and make fun of "chub chubs" and anyone else who didn't fit their image of what people should look like based on their sheltered little Beverly Hills life. I could watch their spoiled entitled asses for hours. The only thing more appealing would be a Lisa and Harry spinoff. Would we get the truth of how she's been his beard for however many years and would it showcase his lovers? maybe he'll "own it baby". And he could address the assault on Julliane Phillips rumors. And how bout showing what a compassionate woman Rhinna is, barely communicating with her aging parents once a year or whatever. We could get a first hand look of filming a Depends commercial or posing her bony ass for hours in front of the mirror to get just the right instagram photo. Oh, the appeal of this concept. O and they could explain their Nazi Halloween costumes and Lisa's lashing out at Catholics for wearing the ashes. Yea, their own spinoff's never gonna happen thank God.

Edited by Lady of nod
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8