Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

On 3/12/2019 at 1:04 PM, 918lux said:

Maybe you've always noticed it, but because it's normal & no big deal, it didn't stick in your brain as something unusual to remember? 

I've always found Lisa R. a mildly amusing person who is easily lead and not afraid to be the source of drama and I appreciate her hustle, but she lost me for good with this.

I've known about it for so long that I don't even remember when I first heard of it. I'm pretty sure I was a teenager. Although I can't remember the last time I saw anything on TV, I can definitely remember coverage of people lining up at churches to receive their ashes, and tapes of them receiving them. They used to cover it yearly on the news.

Rinna is just gross.

I caught this movie on TV today and couldn't help but think of Rinna.

SySnootlesHS-SWE-1.jpg

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
On 3/16/2019 at 8:40 AM, dosodog said:

Ohhh my trashy tv peeps.  We have dropped the ball.

I had no idea that the Hamlin family already HAD a tv series about their life.

Harry Loves Lisa.

Aired in 2010.  One season.  8 episodes.

very funny lol GIF

Ahh. Maybe that's the one I saw where she actually used some good judgment and got rid of the lip implants. That was when I liked her, before she showed her butt all over national TV.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, renatae said:

Ahh. Maybe that's the one I saw where she actually used some good judgment and got rid of the lip implants. That was when I liked her, before she showed her butt all over national TV.

Yes. That butt waxing was TMI, but as she has stated...she will do anything for a paycheck. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Yes. That butt waxing was TMI, but as she has stated...she will do anything for a paycheck. 

Actually, I meant that as a figure of speech, but thanks for reminding me of yet another OTT Rinna moment, lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 3/22/2019 at 4:16 PM, RealHousewife said:

Rinna says and does a lot of things I wouldn’t, but there’s something really endearing about her. I like that she doesn’t take much seriously, and she can be quite funny. 

This is how I felt in the past. This season she is just tooooo happy about this crap. When others are going in on LVP her grin is maniacal. 

• Love 10
On 3/22/2019 at 3:16 PM, RealHousewife said:

Rinna says and does a lot of things I wouldn’t, but there’s something really endearing about her. I like that she doesn’t take much seriously, and she can be quite funny. 

I really like Lisa R.  I realize this is tv and we don't know these people in real life, but from what I see of her on the show and in interviews, she's the most honest of all the wives.

I also like that she walks the talk in most things and is a hard worker.  She's also capable of self-reflection and is willing to see other points of views.

Lisa R and Lisa V are interesting together.  Of all the wives, they seem to get that this is all about business- which is why Lisa V orchestrated the Dorit situation and why Lisa R was pissed she wasn't getting paid to help launch a Lisa V spin-off.

The difference between these two is that Lisa V is devious and manipulates people to advance her agenda while Lisa R is in your face and not a manipulator at the expense of others (although let's face it; we all are at times). 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 7
On 3/16/2019 at 6:40 AM, dosodog said:

Ohhh my trashy tv peeps.  We have dropped the ball.

I had no idea that the Hamlin family already HAD a tv series about their life.

Harry Loves Lisa.

Aired in 2010.  One season.  8 episodes.

very funny lol GIF

I recall it as a staple on The Soup... That was enough to show me I didn’t really want her on my TV, but here we are. 😉 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 3/26/2019 at 10:56 AM, ivygirl said:

I recall it as a staple on The Soup... That was enough to show me I didn’t really want her on my TV, but here we are. 😉 

I remember really liking their original show. But, I don't remember her kids being such entitled brats and she seemed much more real than she is now. I remember thinking it was fun and lighthearted. I was hoping she would bring lightheartedness to this show not drag out a storyline to expose LVP. I still don't even know what it is they are trying to "expose" since even her biggest fans know that she has a way of suggesting the others do things on camera. It doesn't make her manipulative -all they have to do is say "No, I won't do this", or "No, I won't say that."

Anyway, LisaR posted this on Twitter and is taking a beating for it: 

rinnatweet.png

• Love 5

All this stuff is just rumors.  And Hollywood loves rumors.

Why are people telling LR to leave Nic alone?  All I've heard is that LR always thanks Nic for divorcing HH.  What did I miss?  And of course Nic's name is going to come up this season.  She's HH's ex as well as Aaron's.  I don't remember hearing anything negative. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, breezy424 said:

All this stuff is just rumors.  And Hollywood loves rumors.

Why are people telling LR to leave Nic alone?  All I've heard is that LR always thanks Nic for divorcing HH.  What did I miss?  And of course Nic's name is going to come up this season.  She's HH's ex as well as Aaron's.  I don't remember hearing anything negative. 

She did accuse Nicollette Sheridan of having an affair with Michael Bolton, which led to she and Harry breaking up. Even if true, that's a pretty negative thing to accuse someone of and Nicollette has denied Rinna's accusations so it may not even be true. Who knows. Either way it was a pretty low of Rinna to mention it on national television especially since I doubt she has the full story. I mean, there's his version (which she has), her version, and the truth.

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 17
(edited)
On 3/31/2019 at 2:24 AM, glowbug said:

She did accuse Nicollette Sheridan of having an affair with Michael Bolton, which led to she and Harry breaking up. Even if true, that's a pretty negative thing to accuse someone of and Nicollette has denied Rinna's accusations so it may not even be true. Who knows. Either way it was a pretty low of Rinna to mention it on national television especially since I doubt she has the full story. I mean, there's his version (which she has), her version, and the truth.

After the second time she accused Nicolette S. of cheating with Michael Bolton, Nic directly denied it on Twitter - saying that both she and Harry were good friends with Michale B. and that they mutually agreed to end their marriage before she got together with Michael.

Lisa R doubled down and then someone posting as Harry (I personally don't think it was Harry because it had Lisa's grubby little hands and tone all over it) posted saying that there was an affair and accused Nic of basically lying.

So, Nic followed up by asking if they really wanted her to put the "truth" out there. That's when "Harry" left the thread stopped responding. So, there was a recent twitter spat that led to people defending Nic because she is not on a reality show and her personal life should therefore not be fodder for giving Rinna relevance. Between LisaR's reaction in Amsterdam and how quickly they backed off when Nic suggested she tell everyone the truth, there is something that they are hiding.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Useful 3
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

"Let's talk about the husband" is the REAL juicy juicy apple Lucy.

Maybe there's more to the fact that Harry is always in Canada and never around to film RH, especially since Lisa has stated SHE's the one supporting the family. Then again, if I had to face those lips every day, I'd spend as much time far far away too. Also, was there more to Harry being willing to be in that movie way back when with Michael Onktean than just having a job?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, sunshine23 said:

Maybe there's more to the fact that Harry is always in Canada and never around to film RH, especially since Lisa has stated SHE's the one supporting the family. Then again, if I had to face those lips every day, I'd spend as much time far far away too. Also, was there more to Harry being willing to be in that movie way back when with Michael Onktean than just having a job?

I'd say it's because monkey butt lips admitted to using a strap-on, but that would be unkind speculation.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

I’ve come to the conclusion that the line between soap opera and real life was blurred with Lisa a long time ago. Joining RHOBH, I think that she went in playing a bit of a role but is now completely living life as though she’s in a soap opera. It’s pathetic

• Love 16
1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I’ve come to the conclusion that the line between soap opera and real life was blurred with Lisa a long time ago. Joining RHOBH, I think that she went in playing a bit of a role but is now completely living life as though she’s in a soap opera. It’s pathetic

Completely agree. Rinna said that Harry told her she would never be able to top that single tear at the reunion during BunnyGate (which was pretty spectacular), which just emphasizes that Rinna is, first and foremost, a soap actress. Eileen felt a little more real to me on the show, but maybe she is just a better actress than Rinna?

81204060-03A6-416F-A7EB-E2DD995E102F.jpeg

• Love 15
On 4/6/2019 at 12:40 AM, geauxaway said:

It sucks so bad for me because she was Billie to me.  I loved her and rooted for her for soooooooo long. I am and was so anti Hope!  F’n Rinna went and ruined my whole life! 

My sister and I were just kids and we called the Reeds Stupid Billie and Duh Austin because they were so so so so so dumb.  We liked them, but they were dumb.

4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Call me a cynic, but I can't help but think that Rinna realizes Lois is the best, if not only good, thing about her and is capitalizing on it to push away the stench of puppygate.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

On WWHL Andy asked Rinna why she didn’t bring up that a woman was chasing Dorit at the pool in the Bahamas and accusing her of owing money and being sued...Andy pointed out that Rinna brought up a lawsuit against Todd/Vanderpump last season.  Rinna actually claims she didn’t bring up Dorit’s lawsuit because it upset LVP when she did it previously and did not want to upset anyone.  When has Rinna cared about that?!! 

What a joke.

Rinna, you don’t support all women, you just support who you like or fits your narrative of the moment.

She's the worst.

I'd pay money to see a Rinna vs. Erika season though! -- The growling, the sipping from straws and shooting knowing glances in THs, the middle fingers, the glass smashing, OMG --the Lisa Rinna for QVC  Collection pantsuit return at the reunion!

But I'm afraid Rinna is too calculating to go after Erika, so I'm going to have to dream this instead.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, kokapetl said:

I guess Lisar is significantly poorer than Lori Loughlin, because bribing the way for lazy daughters is something she definitely would have done. 

looks to left, looks to right

I think she's paying to get her daughter's on the runway......

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 11
On 4/18/2019 at 6:10 PM, Jel said:

She's the worst.

I'd pay money to see a Rinna vs. Erika season though! -- The growling, the sipping from straws and shooting knowing glances in THs, the middle fingers, the glass smashing, OMG --the Lisa Rinna for QVC  Collection pantsuit return at the reunion!

But I'm afraid Rinna is too calculating to go after Erika, so I'm going to have to dream this instead.

You know I wasn’t sure if those two would end up friends at first. Erika’s first season, Lisa made some comments about Erika’s racy music videos. Erika quickly got over it. For whatever reason, Erika gives way more f***s ever since her second season on the show. 

• Love 2
On 5/1/2019 at 12:20 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

The Model Family, displaying their iconic conspicuous consumption.  At least they're being compensated.

The expression?  "I'm a bitch and so am I."

HAs anyone read the comments? Chanel may rethink using the Hadidnts in the future 

• LOL 6

Let's not forget that Lisa Rinna was the first HW to announce publicly that she used a strap on with her husband, Harry Hamlin, then tried to pretend that she meant a dildo.

(Likely after Harry Hamlin freaked out on her)

• LOL 4

I don't know why I care about this so much, but I know Chanel ads, and that, madam is no Chanel ad.

Seriously, that's not an ad made by Chanel -- it's for What Goes Around Comes Around, which is a vintage clothing resale site.  They must have had a enough used Chanel stuff for four. Sorta.

Chanel uses super super models or A list actresses.  Not Rinnas R Us.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

I don’t believe anything Rinna says or her hell spawn daughters. It is simply a ploy to get a reality show.

Don't you think she would sink that low? She exploited her 80 year old mother to get screen time. She would do anything to get the focus on her.

Anything. 

• Love 7

I think Rinns is a snake, but I don't think her daughter is faking an eating disorder. How would one even do that? I saw her before/after pics. Girl was Bella Hadid bony.

• Love 6

I saw Lisa on the cover of some mag at the store today and I have to say this. It is NOT ok for her to allow her daughter to get away with flipping Harry off. Even if it's a verbal correction she needed to step in on that. Now said daughter thinks she is ok saying or doing whatever she wants? And the chubby comments in Oregon. Lisa is still her parent. Epic fail! 

• Love 1

Also, I wonder if it ever crossed saif Hamlin girls mind that people that are so called chubs or whatever she called them might have an eating disorder too? You know, what she supposedly was in so much pain over? Not saying she didn't have one but still. Example, I knew a girl that was bashed for being overweight in school. So she would fast then binge. Go all day miserable not eating, threw away lunch that was made for her so other kidswouldn't make comments. Then at home it was binge time. Maybe not the same issue but definately an unhealthy relationship with food. 

• Love 6
On 3/12/2019 at 11:02 AM, 918lux said:

Well, we get them every year, so yes.  And I've never known of anyone to wipe them off and have definitely seen public officials, news personalities, etc proudly wear theirs for years.  Even if I hadn't, knowing that it has to do with religion and not just a fashion choice, I would never make fun of it.  Rinna CLEARLY knows ashes on Ash Wednesday are associated with Catholicism, which is why it is so offensive, it's not like she had no idea what was going on. 

We Methodists receive the ashes on Ash Wednesday.

• Love 2

Lisa Rinna has indoctrinated her daughters into being attention whores. No claim of victimization or travail is beyond them. They will claim a special status and attention as so many of their peers do these days in fake attacks of one side true or another. Their casual hatred for chubbies and their own father shows what their mother taught them. 

Why are they on my television? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3