Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

I'm not that big of a fan of Rinnas as I was when she first joined the show. Nowadays she seems like she puts up a facade and is so far up Erikas ass it's embarrassing. 

As far as her costume, to me...it was 5 years ago, she apologized and I view it more as ignorance when they decided to dress up as Sid and Nancy. Of course everyone will have a different reaction and hold on to things longer for various reasons but imo it isn't something that should result in her being fired now. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 6/2/2020 at 2:40 AM, Hiyo said:

Considering how both she and Harry apologized for it, I'm going to say, yes, she did "own" it.

Can you point to where they apologized? Not being snarky, but I never saw an apology and would like to judge for myself whether or not I find it genuine. 

(edited)

so we know how she feels? so she isn't standing up for the courge of her convictions at all and is going to continue on because she needs their money? I mean its always super easy to say you support something but when pushed she just says oh well?..... what a complete fake with the "lip" service ...she is a grown ass woman and can do what she wants but dont use lip service to try to claim you support something then do this... its beyond fake 

https://www.primetimer.com/item/Lisa-Rinna-alleges-that-QVC-is-trying-to-silence-her-for-supporting-the-LGBTQ-community-and-Black-Lives-Matter-WoSMvk?fbclid=IwAR3jog_e02mn2YA0o0UJ0u7jCAxGQBmbnxfnT-h3jPmz76iPiowBQVxOhpM

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

what a complete fake with the "lip" service ...

Yeah, I'm seeing a whole lot of lip service going on these days. 

On 6/20/2020 at 3:03 PM, Primal Slayer said:

As far as her costume, to me...it was 5 years ago, she apologized and I view it more as ignorance when they decided to dress up as Sid and Nancy.

I'm sure that Rinna cries "ignorance" to a lot of things she does.  She doesn't seem to mind stirring up shit and then turns around and acts like she didn't do a damn thing.   Anybody with any walking around sense (especially her & Harry's age) know that going out with a big fat Swastika on your shirt is repulsive, even if it is for Halloween.  Out of all of the costumes one could wear, you'd think they'd steer clear of that particular symbol.  They should know better.  

I liked Rinna for one or two seasons of the Housewives, but once her daughters made fun of the overweight folks, I was done with her.  The ugly in her came out later on during the show.  I no longer watch this franchise.  She was part of the reason for that decision.  

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

so we know how she feels? so she isn't standing up for the courge of her convictions at all and is going to continue on because she needs their money? I mean its always super easy to say you support something but when pushed she just says oh well?..... what a complete fake with the "lip" service ...she is a grown ass woman and can do what she wants but dont use lip service to try to claim you support something then do this... its beyond fake 

https://www.primetimer.com/item/Lisa-Rinna-alleges-that-QVC-is-trying-to-silence-her-for-supporting-the-LGBTQ-community-and-Black-Lives-Matter-WoSMvk?fbclid=IwAR3jog_e02mn2YA0o0UJ0u7jCAxGQBmbnxfnT-h3jPmz76iPiowBQVxOhpM

She is literally saying, “rather than stand up for what I think is right, I’m going to continue to rake in the money!”

Did anyone expect anything other than this from her?

• Love 10
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She is literally saying, “rather than stand up for what I think is right, I’m going to continue to rake in the money!”

And what does that say to the people buying her crap on QVC? the woman has just dug herself into a huge ass hole here...

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Alternate translation: "Money is more important to me than integrity, so I will stay quiet to appease my customer base of whiny, entitled, middle aged women."

Why would anyone buy anything from her? She insulted her demographic while turning her back on the people and ideals she claims to stand for, all in the name of money.

She has no soul.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 15

She has no soul.

I agree and I believe this is true for several of the women on the Housewives shows. While some are stupid, vain, greedy, etc., there are others who utterly lack integrity, a conscience, empathy...any shred of decency in how they live their lives. They are black holes covered by skin.

• Love 8
(edited)
50 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Alternate translation: "Money is more important to me than integrity, so I will stay quiet to appease my customer base of whiny, entitled, middle aged women."

Why would anyone buy anything from her? She insulted her demographic while turning her back on the people and ideals she claims to stand for, all in the name of money.

She has no soul.

Lisa Rinna is just mouthing the politically correct blather that most Hollywood phonies spout. Did you know that Beverly Hills banned gatherings and protests of more than ten people last week and has their police force enforcing that? That they live behind walls in gated mansions with private security? The CVS in Malibu doesn’t get burned down that’s for sure.

The people voiced their opinion and The shopping network listened. If Lisa Rinna has a problem she should take her line and sell it in the burned out and boarded up boutiques of the like minded. You have to know your audience.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
53 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

The people voiced their opinion and The shopping network listened. If Lisa Rinna has a problem she should take her line and sell it in the burned out and boarded up boutiques of the like minded. You have to know your audience.

I wanna know how those "karens" are gonna react to her post.. I mean not only did she shit on what she "believed" in to make her money but on QVC and also their customer base .. does she think they wont mind her calling them that?

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I wanna know how those "karens" are gonna react to her post.. I mean not only did she shit on QVC but also their customer base .. does she think they wont mind her calling them that?

People are going to vote with their wallet. Or more accurately their credit cards.

I think Rinna is going to go radio silent and hopes that this will blow over. If her sales take a hit they will drop her.

They can replace her with Sonja Morgan. She hasn’t even heard of  BLM. She confuses it with BLT and is confused about why everyone is so riled up about a sandwich.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I wanna know how those "karens" are gonna react to her post.. I mean not only did she shit on what she "believed" in to make her money but on QVC and also their customer base .. does she think they wont mind her calling them that?

A couple of years ago, Rinna went on a SM rampage and referred to her haters as "fat women, with 50 cats, no teeth and couldn't find their vagina if they tried".

QVC didn't dump her then.  There was outcry and she apologized, blaming the death of her dad on her emotional state. 

The conspiracy part of me thinks QVC already told her they are parting ways and she got out ahead of the planned announcement so instead of being let go because she's just nasty, her version will be "I was silenced".

Because if she really needs that coin, why tell the world shes been "silenced" by QVC and tick them off even more.

Also.  I think she's using white privilege* in her statement that shes muzzling her views to support her family.  Because she has that "luxury".  It doesn't affect her family on a personal level.  She doesn't have the real fear about how her family members are treated by society so she can "walk away, but remember where she stands on the issues".  

And it's not like the Hamlins are one paycheck away from being homeless or losing everything. 

*It occurs to me that I just used MY privilege by using the word white.  When I wrote that I was only addressing BLM and neglected to think about the LGBTQ community, which Rinna had also brought up.  So really I should have just used "privilege" without a qualifier.

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

The conspiracy part of me thinks QVC already told her they are parting ways and she got out ahead of the planned announcement so instead of being let go because she's just nasty, her version will be "I was silenced".

Funny, I was thinking this exact same thing. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

That would not surprise me.

2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

This shows she is a total hypocrite - she probably thinks it is cool. I know what the meaning of that term is, don't know how it started, but I find it highly offensive and wish people would stop using it. She should act her age - it is neither cool nor clever. My name is not Karen, but I have a few kind and lovely friends with that name and I am insulted on their behalf.  

• Love 8
(edited)
59 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I wonder if Erica Jayne will stand up for her son and the police or will she abandon him like she did when he was a kid.

huh? Clearly you dont follow Erika and you dont know her life. 

Edited by Primal Slayer
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

huh? Clearly you dont follow Erika and you dont know her life. The Potomac HW has a brother who is a cop and she gave an excellent takedown when someone tried to come for her about him just as Erika did (not AS good) when people tried to bring up her son during all of this.

That’s good to know. So she will be vocal in her support of the police and not sit idly by when Rinna rants? She will engage her on Twitter and state that not all cops are monsters and racists? 

I will start following her to see her defend her son and his fellow officers. That would be a refreshing balance to Rinna and other celebrities.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Or maybe she both supports her son and realizes there needs to be a change in the way the police operate, who knows?

With regards to Rinna, as much as I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt, I think QVC would only be dropping her if her sales had slipped.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 4
(edited)
13 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Can someone quickly sum up what I missed? lol 

Rinna says Qvc is silencing her from standing up for black lives mater and lgtbq people  instead of not working with Qvc anymore she just said I want their money but you know how she really feels 

https://pagesix.com/2020/06/25/lisa-rina-claims-qvc-is-trying-to-silence-her-political-views/

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

That’s good to know. So she will be vocal in her support of the police and not sit idly by when Rinna rants? She will engage her on Twitter and state that not all cops are monsters and racists? 

I will start following her to see her defend her son and his fellow officers. That would be a refreshing balance to Rinna and other celebrities.

Are you getting this from her actual twitter or just coming up with things? Someone came after her regarding her son. She responded about her son. Rinna is not her son, is not her daughter, is not her family.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Are you getting this from her actual twitter or just coming up with things? Someone came after her regarding her son. She responded about her son. Rinna is not her son, is not her daughter, is not her family.

I was just asking a question. I don’t follow the housewives on Twitter. Erica of course doesn’t need to say anything. She will open herself up to destruction. I guess silence on this issues indicates agreement.

Rinna has made her views known and it appears that she is reaping the benefits of her social activism. Bless her heart.

• Love 2
(edited)

Rinna says gvc is silencing her from standing up for black lives mater and lgtbq people  instead of not working with qvc anymore she just said I want their money but you know how she really feels 

Technically, she said they are silencing her because people were complaining about her views.

What she actually said:

“I am sad to report It would now seem I can’t use my platform to inform or question or say how I feel politically because the Karen’s have bombarded Qvc begging them to fire me and saying they will no longer buy my clothes.”  

I guess silence on this issues indicates agreement.

Or she just doesn't want to address the issue, regardless of whatever her opinion on the issue is?

Edited by Hiyo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

^ Thank you guys. Yikes. I guess Lisa's wanting QVC to get backlash so then she can continue to make money? I don't know much about where QVC stands on BLM and the LGBT community. This is all so tricky because at the end of the day, this is Lisa's livelihood. Acting gigs are tough at her age, and who knows how long she'll be on Bravo.

• Love 3
(edited)

Hold on now!

I would like to make it clear that I said "the conspiracy side of me"--who is not necessarily the rational/logical part of me!

I have absolutely no facts to back it up.  I have no idea if there is a parting of the ways and a spin towards Rinna once again being the "victim".

It's a gut feeling.  I am probably wrong.  I'm just speculating!

But if that's how it goes down?

Henceforth, I will end all posts with "Know this" while I take a big drag off a vape pen!

Edited by dosodog
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I think the person who said that Rinna was getting fired anyway and is setting this up as a excuse is on the money. 

She is trying to turn the outrage mob against QVC to save her boney ass.

(To be read in sarcastifont): She's just trying to explain to people how she is the real victim here.

I'm almost surprised LVP's name (or reference to "a former HW") didn't come up as instigator of "the Karens".

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

She’s the one that brought it up so this point is kinda moot 

I believe she brought up the issue of her son when someone made a reference to her about her son.

So, no, she didn't bring up the issue of the police in general.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 2
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I believe she brought up the issue of her son when someone made a reference to her about her son.

So, no, she didn't bring up the issue of the police in general.

Don’t want your children brought up don’t bring them up on the show or online.. isn’t that the rule? But anyway we are getting off topic this isn’t Erikas board .. let’s bring this back to Lisa 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I think she should have a piece of bread. 

Of course it will have to be pumpernickel.

I'm thinking wry bread. 

Looks like she is  saying a big FU to QVC as she has been posting support of the Trevor Project on her Instagram. Gee, hope she doesn't get fired for not adhering to the  "muzzling."  threat. That would prove her right. LOL.

What a surprise that would be.

ETA: Loose Lips Sink Ships

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 3

Don’t want your children brought up don’t bring them up on the show or online.. isn’t that the rule?

The rule of...what? In the case we are discussing here, someone else, who is not Ericka, brought it up to Ericka, and she was responding to that person, who is not Ericka...I'm not how sure how responding to someone else bring up a topic means you originated that topic.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I wanna know how those "karens" are gonna react to her post..

I think that there should be a "Rinna" meme.  Someone who stirs up shit and then hides their hands, or someone who makes a stupid joke, slaps their side and laughs uproariously at their own joke.

Come to think of it, I know a few "Rinnas", and they are not invited around anymore.

• Love 8
(edited)

Watched the Dubai episode last night and couldn’t help thinking that if you googled “asshole with hemorroids” you’d get images of Rinna’s lips.

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 5
On 6/26/2020 at 12:09 PM, lizajane said:

That would not surprise me.

This shows she is a total hypocrite - she probably thinks it is cool. I know what the meaning of that term is, don't know how it started, but I find it highly offensive and wish people would stop using it. She should act her age - it is neither cool nor clever. My name is not Karen, but I have a few kind and lovely friends with that name and I am insulted on their behalf.  

The term is sexist, misogynistic, and age-ist.  Exactly, she’s trying to use it to virtue signal, but if you boil it down, she’s actually letting everyone know that she cares more about making money than standing up for what she believes in.  

I don’t believe she actually gaf about anyone but herself and I don’t think she realizes that in her statement she is calling HERSELF a SELL-OUT!

• Love 11

She's had 3 appearances on QVC since the Karen incident. Teice, she was all business, very cold, and wouldn't engage with the hosts. Today, I think she must have gotten her sales numbers, because she was bubbly and acting like she cared. 

Or Harry have her a sandwich and she was on a carb high. 😁

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3