Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

Rinna called Giselle trsshy, either in a talking head or on Twitter, it wasn't clear in the snippet I tead, and people were NOT having it. This from Miss make a shank out of a wine glass at while dining. I don't usually throw stones, but she looks like a Peggy Bundy with money and stylists and is pretty blase about her daughters learning to give BJs from her book. 

• Love 9

I read today that Amelia says that she has been "forced to film." She's the one with the eating disorder. I don't think she was flipping off Harry. She was more likely flipping off the cameraman.

• Useful 4
6 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I read today that Amelia says that she has been "forced to film." She's the one with the eating disorder. I don't think she was flipping off Harry. She was more likely flipping off the cameraman.

Can you imagine Rinna’s rage when the girls said no to filming for her vanity show - those hemorrhoidal lips flapping in their faces must have been horrifying!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I read this too.  If it's true, then apologies to Amelia for discounting her incredible acting skills -- if she was forced to film, there were a lot of scenes where it certainly doesn't seem that way.  My personal opinion:  the girls were encouraged to film, however they jumped on the opportunity to further their modeling, clothing line, whatever careers.  I think they (and Lisa too) had visions of A&D being the next Gigi and Bella or the Kardashians.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, MMLEsq said:

I read this too.  If it's true, then apologies to Amelia for discounting her incredible acting skills -- if she was forced to film, there were a lot of scenes where it certainly doesn't seem that way.  My personal opinion:  the girls were encouraged to film, however they jumped on the opportunity to further their modeling, clothing line, whatever careers.  I think they (and Lisa too) had visions of A&D being the next Gigi and Bella or the Kardashians.  

Maybe she was forced to talk about the eating disorder.when filming?

(edited)
On 7/21/2020 at 7:33 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Maybe she was forced to talk about the eating disorder.when filming?

Perhaps, but that's not what she said.  If that was the case, you would think she would have said something about being forced to discuss certain personal matters, not being forced to film.  And, if so, it kind of flies in the face of something Amelia said to Glamour in June 2019:  after Amelia publicly disclosed her eating disorder on her IG page, "My mom, who had been flying at the time, called me in a panic when she switched on her phone to a flurry of texts asking if I was okay. Initially she wasn’t happy; I’d just opened up about such a big part of my life that our family was originally going to keep private."

And, it certainly didn't seem like she was forced to talk about all her demands for an apartment in last night's episode.  She was relishing every bit of that conversation.  If the plan is to have Amelia not come off as spoiled and entitled when she appears on the show, the plan's not working.

Edited by MMLEsq
Just additional thoughts...
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Rinna’s ruthlessness is on display in her treatment of longtime friend Denise. 
kQusp2x.png

The old accuse someone else of what you did to throw people off the scent. I'd like Rinna to know we aren't all as stupid as her daughters.

• Love 21
2 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I know that Denise threatened to reveal that Brandi had sex with another of the Housewives at the table and all eyes swung to Rinna.

There is absolutely no way it can be Rinna.

Rinna never eats anything!

You need your own show on Bravo. 😂

On another note, Rinna wants to have drinks with Cedric. 😞

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2020/08/03/lisa-rinna-says-she-wants-to-grab-drinks-with-cedric-martinez-after-his-explosive-interview-about-lvp/

• Love 1

Sometimes Rinna is like a dog with a bone. She can’t let go of things. 
She has no need to collect dirt on LVP or play in the dirty sandbox. 
She should stay in her lane. 
Ah waiter, I’ll take the table next to Lisa and Cedric for my tea. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 5

There seems to be some sort of discrepancy about how much money Rinna donated at Kyle's fundraiser last year.

https://theblast.com/c/rhobh-kyle-richards-childrens-hospital-charity-100k-kris-jenner-donation

From "The Blast" report of November 14 :

Dan and Laura Dotson tells us that Kris Jenner kicked off the pace by donating a whopping $25,000 right out of the gate, and the giving just kept going from there. We've learned Lisa Rinna gave $1,000, "Botched" star Paul Nassif bid on a few items, and his ex, Adrienne Maloof, threw thousands out for the charity. Kyle Richards shared a few snaps from her hosted fundraiser almost one week after the event went down. Posting photos from the night with her husband of over 20 years, the "RHOBH" star described the fundraiser as a "special night" for "an important cause."

rinna.jpg

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Let's talk about the husband... (and his second divorce from Laura Johnson):

"....Hamlin, who is linked with Knots Landing’s resident tease, Nicollette Sheridan, 26, filed for divorce from Johnson, citing irreconcilable differences. But only recently did it become clear just how different those differences were. In court papers containing some of the most vitriolic marital invective in recent Hollywood memory, Johnson alleges that Hamlin, in the months since filing for divorce, emotionally abused and harassed her, interfered with her acting career and called her “a slut” and “a whore.” ...Last November, while Johnson was on the phone with her agent, Hamlin, “who had been hiding in my closet, came out, walked across my room, and called me an a—h—-,” she claims. 

https://people.com/archive/l-a-laws-harry-hamlin-and-wife-laura-johnson-take-their-case-to-divorce-court-vol-33-no-12/

Hiding in her closet to spy on her? What the fuck kind of freak does that? 

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I always thought Harry was so cute and liked that he was a serious actor. I did not get him being with someone like Rinna.

If he's crazy too, it makes sense. 

I also used to like him (and her) but the minute Hamlin praised his wife for breaking a wine glass and waving it like a prison shank at somebody's face - showing that he's clearly cool with that level of violence  - he revealed who he really is, imo:

"As for Hamlin's reaction to Rinna's explosive moment? "I was actually proud of her. I mean, look — you are getting your back up against a wall with something like that. What do you expect you know in the long run? But every time I see it, I go, 'You go girl!'"

https://www.nickiswift.com/155745/the-cheating-rumors-that-wont-stop-haunting-lisa-rinna/?utm_campaign=clip

It's one thing to diplomatically defend a spouse to the media for behaving like a lunatic, another to praise it as an empowering "You go girl" moment. They are two sick fucks indeed. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 21

Just OWN IT Rinna - truthteller, my ass.

Why so quick to defend Julianne? (3/29/19 tweet)

“Julianne Phillips did nothing leave her alone.”

Loved her in Sisters - why did she leave town and give up acting following her experience with the husband?

What made him suddenly get over her and marry you?

Hey Andy - you want to know about Heather Locklear, but not Julianne Phillips?

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Rinna not owning it. Throwing Bravo under the bus. She thinks we want to see her belly laughing to her own self, and dancing, more dancing.

What possible glamour would Rinna bring? Rats in the kitchen? Spoiled brats and eating disorders?  Animal print fashion? Glamour is the very last thing that comes to mind when I think of Rinna. If we truly want glamour, she would certainly have nothing to contribute.

Wrong Rinna. What we most people want to see (and I'm basing this on social media in general, not just this board, although here we seem to be in agreement with most viewers) is this:

Teddi's business being exposed. A scene of Brandi having lunch with Emily Gellis. Teddi being asked to just BE HONEST about her credentials and the whole paypal family and friends payment scam. Edwin attending a party when someone (Erika) asks him to mansplain his justification for outing a private phone number. I mean, Tom would definitely disapprove, would he not? Teddi and Edwin running away from the cameras when he gives some fucked up excuse. Rinna sips through her straw and makes big eyes, glances to the side.

Patricia or any random woman from the Muskokas in Canada showing up as Kim's Plus One at every event. Rinna calling in sick on facetime avoiding confrontation with Patricia or random woman. Amelia exiting the bathroom with Coke residue on her nose. Harry Hamlin packing up for a camping trip and the camera focusing in on condoms in his gear.

Stoned Mauricio making out with Kim's Plus One at a White Party. (Wait, a white party during Covid? But, but , but it was for a good cause! They raised money for the Children's Hospital and TMCFR donated $5000.00. She has receipts) Kyle explaining that the Plus One Bitch threw herself at Mauricio and he was on medication at the time (he works so hard, he needs a little something to help him cope with the stress) so he was just vulnerable. Plus One took advantage of him.

Garcelle. Lunching with LVP. Both wearing crowns.

Rinna.jpg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 7

Wow, that plea from Rinna is a fine bit of gaslighting - we didn’t really see her ripping another cast member to shreds, did we? Rinna was the fun one, right?

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 5
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Rinna not owning it. Throwing Bravo under the bus. She thinks we want to see her belly laughing to her own self, and dancing, more dancing.

What possible glamour would Rinna bring? Rats in the kitchen? Spoiled brats and eating disorders?  Animal print fashion? Glamour is the very last thing that comes to mind when I think of Rinna. If we truly want glamour, she would certainly have nothing to contribute.

Wrong Rinna. What we most people want to see (and I'm basing this on social media in general, not just this board, although here we seem to be in agreement with most viewers) is this:

Teddi's business being exposed. A scene of Brandi having lunch with Emily Gellis. Teddi being asked to just BE HONEST about her credentials and the whole paypal family and friends payment scam. Edwin attending a party when someone (Erika) asks him to mansplain his justification for outing a private phone number. I mean, Tom would definitely disapprove, would he not? Teddi and Edwin running away from the cameras when he gives some fucked up excuse. Rinna sips through her straw and makes big eyes, glances to the side.

Patricia or any random woman from the Muskokas in Canada showing up as Kim's Plus One at every event. Rinna calling in sick on facetime avoiding confrontation with Patricia or random woman. Amelia exiting the bathroom with Coke residue on her nose. Harry Hamlin packing up for a camping trip and the camera focusing in on condoms in his gear.

Stoned Mauricio making out with Kim's Plus One at a White Party. (Wait, a white party during Covid? But, but , but it was for a good cause! They raised money for the Children's Hospital and TMCFR donated $5000.00. She has receipts) Kyle explaining that the Plus One Bitch threw herself at Mauricio and he was on medication at the time (he works so hard, he needs a little something to help him cope with the stress) so he was just vulnerable. Plus One took advantage of him.

Rinna.jpg

Great comment @Happy Camper!  Yes, what you said is what I want to see.  Naturally, she wants everything upbeat and positive NOW, since she doesn't want her real shit exposed, but she has a date with real reality and it's coming for her. 

If I contact Bravo, it will be to fire stank ass Lisa Rinna, since she is the main troublemaker...and she can take Kyle and Teddi with her.  As far as the "glamour" part, it doesn't matter what she puts on her torso, all I ever see is her lips anyway.

#FIRERINNA

• Love 13
On 9/20/2020 at 2:07 PM, Happy Camper said:

Rinna.jpg

1,000 Likes!

And, I think we really shouldn't be too hasty to dismiss the Charlie Sheen fake texting app plus a Denise and Lisa Vanderpump confab. The show's fake anyway -- at least give us something we want to see.

Please, script writers, erm I mean producers and editors, please, a nice opening scene for next season, with Denise at Lisa Vanderpump's, reviewing  "all the texts". Such texts would include texts from Rinna to Denise, Erika to Rinna, Kyle and (of course Teddi, group text) to Rinna (forwarded to Denise) explaining, in detail, the LVP takedown.

This would be RH fire.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 15
24 minutes ago, Jel said:

1,000 Likes!

And, I think we really shouldn't be too hasty to dismiss the Charlie Sheen fake texting app plus a Denise and Lisa Vanderpump confab. The show's fake anyway -- at least give us something we want to see.

Please, script writers, erm I mean producers and editors, please, a nice opening scene for next season, with Denise at Lisa Vanderpump's, reviewing  "all the texts". Such texts would include texts from Rinna to Denise, Erika to Rinna, Kyle and (of course Teddi, group text) to Rinna (forwarded to Denise) explaining, in detail, the LVP takedown.

This would be RH fire.

This is brilliant Jel! Someone needs to message this idea to the script writers/producers. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

This is brilliant Jel! Someone needs to message this idea to the script writers/producers. 

Hell, we Primetimerers can even write the script for them ;)

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Jel said:

Such texts would include texts from Rinna to Denise, Erika to Rinna, Kyle and (of course Teddi, group text) to Rinna (forwarded to Denise) explaining, in detail, the LVP takedown.

...between @Happy Camper  writing a killer season outline, and this opening scene for next season, Bravo had better write you guys a couple of contracts to save the show ; )

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

The Patricia post is two paragraphs - until now I had only seen the first one.

My girlfriend f–ked Harry Hamlin in Muskoka for an entire summer in 2018 – you wanna talk about that @lisarinna ??? Or do you want to talk about his affair with Patricia?”

“I don’t have any receipts but it’s legit. He [Harry] told @lisarinna he’s ‘off the grid’ for a few days and then literally spent an entire 2 days in my friends bedroom and at her cottage. Patricia is a Muskoka whore that everyone knows, Harry included." 

Aha, a Muskoka whore - no wonder Harry couldn't resist!  

Was Harry being off the grid mentioned on the show? That rings a bell...

• LOL 6

If it’s true that Lisa was just acting on Bravo’s instructions, then why is she so hostile on her Twitter page? She cannot answer a question she doesn’t like without getting really nasty, calling people profane names, fat, ugly, stupid, etc. The woman is filled with rage. We saw it this season, her simmering resentment at Denise. We saw it with, “You’re so angry.” We saw it in 2014 when she went nuts on Kim.

She may be a puppet for Bravo, but she also seems perfectly capable of unleashing on her own. 

Cannot stand her!  Wish HH would leave her in a very public way. And I’m kind of ashamed to say that because I know it’s not nice. I don’t want to be like her, so I will not be watching next season. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 16
On 9/20/2020 at 5:48 PM, nexxie said:

Wow, that plea from Rinna is a fine bit of gaslighting - we didn’t really see her ripping another cast member to shreds, did we? Rinna was the fun one, right?

Rinna couldn't stop herself from stirring up trouble and drama if her life depended on it.  It's what she lives for.  I honestly think that is what she thinks is fun.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, suomi said:

Was Harry being off the grid mentioned on the show? That rings a bell...

There was a scene about him going camping in Canada, but I don't remember a discussion specifically about him being off the grid.  They were looking at the tent he was (allegedly) going to be using.  Maybe he was staying at Patricia's house instead!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

If it’s true that Lisa was just acting on Bravo’s instructions, then why is she so hostile on her Twitter page? She cannot answer a question she doesn’t like without getting really nasty, calling people profane names, fat, ugly, stupid, etc. The woman is filled with rage. We saw this season, her simmering resentment at Denise. We saw it with, “You’re so angry.” We saw it in 2014 when she went nuts on Kim.

She may be a puppet for Bravo, but she also seems perfectly capable of unleashing on her own. 

Cannot stand her!  Wish HH would leave her in a very public way. And I’m kind of ashamed to say that because I know it’s not nice. I don’t want to be like her, so I will not be watching next season. 

And I guess that why they keep her -- she'll do anything, annnnything they want her to do just so she keeps her job. She always tells us that she's a hustler; I guess we should take her at her word.

She always does this "let's move on" bs thing, too. I think she believes the fans are being unreasonable in disapproving of her behavior, because after all, she's a hustler and she does whatever it takes. What she doesn't get is that decent people don't live their lives like that, doing "whatever it takes/throwing whoever under the bus" in order to succeed. Most of us have consciences that prevent that kind of thing.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

If it’s true that Lisa was just acting on Bravo’s instructions, then why is she so hostile on her Twitter page? She cannot answer a question she doesn’t like without getting really nasty, calling people profane names, fat, ugly, stupid, etc. The woman is filled with rage. We saw this season, her simmering resentment at Denise. We saw it with, “You’re so angry.” We saw it in 2014 when she went nuts on Kim.

Definitely. Just like Brandi. I have no doubt Bravo encourages drama and edits to make the women perhaps look worse than they are IRL, but Bravo can only push/edit you to be so nasty. I do not have the $ a lot of these women do, and there's no way I'd be so cruel to keep a gig. 

• Love 11

Patricia, the Muskoka whore.

"You've met, Patricia, right? She's the  Muskoka whore. "

"Ohh right, the Muskoka whore, yes, Patricia was it? Yes, I've heard of you. How's the whoring going this summer?"

:|

Something about the "Patricia is a Muskoka whore" that sounds like an anachronism. Who talks like that in 2020? 

I rate this one: side eye

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, Jel said:

She always does this "let's move on" bs thing, too. I think she believes the fans are being unreasonable in disapproving of her behavior, because after all, she's a hustler and she does whatever it takes. What she doesn't get is that decent people don't live their lives like that, doing "whatever it takes/throwing whoever under the bus" in order to succeed. Most of us have consciences that prevent that kind of thing.

Why does she get to "move on" when everyone else has to "get it all out there" and "own it"?  Not fair!

• Love 19