Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

She said something a couple of episodes ago along the lines of that she knew her daughters wouldn't have these opportunities in the modeling world if it wasn't for this whole celebrity kids, instamodel thing that is going on right now.  I think she is very quick to realize that they wouldn't be high fashion models without it (catalog, sure but not high fashion).

As far as her lips...  She has been outspoken that she got a lip implant put in eons ago and her body had a negative reaction to it which caused scar tissue (which is what is causing the deformity). She has had a couple of corrective surgeries on it apparently but that is as good as it is going to get.  I feel for anybody that had a medical procedure that went wrong--even stupid elective ones like lip implants. To live and work in such an image-conscious place like Hollywood is hard and tons of people are urged into getting these procedures done in order to get jobs. Plus, I just have issues with the body shaming aspect of it. 

Actually, she had silicone injected then removed and despite saying otherwise, I do believe she gets a different type of filler injected now, they are bigger than ever IMO.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, she had silicone injected then removed and despite saying otherwise, I do believe she gets a different type of filler injected now, they are bigger than ever IMO.

She probably is getting lip injections like Juvederm but more to minimize the disfigurement from the botched silicone injections.  Doctors did silicone injections in the lips like 20-30 years ago and it caused horrendous reactions in people.  When she had the silicone pulled out and the scar tissue removed, it more than likely left her upper lip deflated and misshapen. The Juvederm being injected would minimize the misshapenness and also fill out the upper lip a bit.  It is kind of like how you can't just take breast implants out and be left with great boobs. You often have to put another implant in because of how the skin stretched. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

She probably is getting lip injections like Juvederm but more to minimize the disfigurement from the botched silicone injections.  Doctors did silicone injections in the lips like 20-30 years ago and it caused horrendous reactions in people.  When she had the silicone pulled out and the scar tissue removed, it more than likely left her upper lip deflated and misshapen. The Juvederm being injected would minimize the misshapenness and also fill out the upper lip a bit.  It is kind of like how you can't just take breast implants out and be left with great boobs. You often have to put another implant in because of how the skin stretched. 

Her lips look more normal in size, still plump but not blown up after she had the old silicone removed. She said that HH didn't like her lips that size so she made them big again.image.png.4aa361293e82058898e3f0e7df1df2eb.png

• Love 6
7 hours ago, BBHN said:

Mark me down as someone who likes the longer hair. It's a nice change on her, and hopefully she experiments with more styles now that she has it longer (bangs or no bangs, keeping it straight or a bit wavy, etc).

I did like it when she wore the long wig during Erika's party last season, and remember at the time thinking she looked good and should grow her hair out. Glad she eventually did.

I think those were hear real bangs. In fact, wisps of her real hair were pulled forward to frame her face.

I also like the long wig - she looked great.

I do not like the wet TH look. Granted it isn't as bad as Dorit's drowned rat look. I do however, think she was doing a wink wink homage to the Kris Jenner Momager

• Love 5
7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Her lips look more normal in size, still plump but not blown up after she had the old silicone removed. She said that HH didn't like her lips that size so she made them big again.image.png.4aa361293e82058898e3f0e7df1df2eb.png

I remember when Rinna did Celebrity Apprentice, POTUS had quite a little spiel about how much better Rinna looked with her deflated lips. Maybe she thought they looked wrinkled. It wasn't long before she started messing with them again.  They just look so much better in the after picture.  When she was on WWHL with her extensions-it dawned on me they distracted from her lips.  Then she does still shots with the pout.  My guess is she has a large lower lip and wants to balance and overcompensates.   The other thing that looks better this photo with Rinna is she doesn't have her breasts arranged like two pieces of fruit-they look more natural.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Wirewrap, are you saying that Rinna COULD look the way she looks in the "AFTER" photo, but she injected more stuff in her upper lip because HH prefers it? That is really wickety whack. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Wirewrap, are you saying that Rinna COULD look the way she looks in the "AFTER" photo, but she injected more stuff in her upper lip because HH prefers it? That is really wickety whack. 

Yes. Rinna said that HH didn't like her lips after the silicone was removed. I also think Rinna filled them back up for the same reason that she has kept the same hair style for decades, because they are her signature looks. You could blur out the rest of her face, leave just her lips/hair and most people would know it was her. LOL

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes. Rinna said that HH didn't like her lips after the silicone was removed. I also think Rinna filled them back up for the same reason that she has kept the same hair style for decades, because they are her signature looks. You could blur out the rest of her face, leave just her lips/hair and most people would know it was her. LOL

Wow! That is just... wow. I am just ... I don't even ...

Thank you for the info!

• Love 3

I think she looks like a guy in drag in that photo. I don't mind the long hair (although it looks fake) but can't get past the ridiculous lips and caked-on makeup. Also don't believe she made them bigger for Harry. I think she did it for herself, and it was a bad decision. She looks so much better in the photos with normal-looking lips. Why she would want to be known for a freakish-looking feature is beyond me. 

Her daughters look like they have filler in their lips too. Hopefully they won't overdo it like their mom. 

• Love 6

I also think Rinna filled them back up for the same reason that she has kept the same hair style for decades, because they are her signature looks.

I'm sure she also thought that ballooning her lips back up would help sell more copies of her Cocksucking 101 book.

She's such a cartoon.

• Love 12

Do you think Rinna is really as busy with work as she claims, or do the other HWs no want to film with her unless absolutely necessary? Most of her screen time has not involved any of the other wives, just HH and the Hadidn'ts. Most of her screen time with any other HW has been group events.  I wouldn't be surprised, or blame them, if that's the case, after her behavior last season.

• Love 4

I think maybe she herself noticed how shitty she was received last year and is taking a step back. Luckily with Dorit on a rampage, she can do that. There are no pots left to stir. But I like her this way much better. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Do you think Rinna is really as busy with work as she claims, or do the other HWs no want to film with her unless absolutely necessary? Most of her screen time has not involved any of the other wives, just HH and the Hadidn'ts. Most of her screen time with any other HW has been group events.  I wouldn't be surprised, or blame them, if that's the case, after her behavior last season.

I believe Rinna was that busy and that is why we see her calling in and what she is up to.  I tried to see if the Hadidn'ts made a splash at February Fashion Week-didn't see much of anything.  Seems like maybe they need to Plan B it and do the celebutante route instead of model route.  It seems #2 decided to get her permit in November.  Reality seems to be wetting in for the girls.

I am curious how #1 is paying the rent in her NYC pad.

• Love 5

It's hard to believe that AFTER picture because Lisa looks so attractive.  She's back to what I call her "witchy" look now, and it gives her face a mean quality.

Maybe I'm cynical about Rinna because I don't care for her at all, but I don't believe she's nearly as busy as she'd like others to think she is.  She reminds me of Yo going every which way, even during her "illness," and managing to launch the careers of her daughters.  I think that LisaR has taken a page from Yolanda's book and is trying her best to copy it.  She's all about looking for respect this season, which includes being wrapped up in her daughters' lives.  Even if she is busy, I think a large part of that is copy-catting.  Maybe she dreams of being the next Mama Kardashian!  Heaven help her family.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

This is sad to hear but I admit I am not surprised. With Rinna, who exercises a lot and eats very little, as a mother, I am not surprised 1 of her daughters has an eating disorder. I do find it odd though, that Gigi Hadid announced that she has Hashimoto's disease in Jan. or Feb, this year as well. 

• Love 7

Maybe, Lisa has been busy with work, but, also with family personal matters, such as above.   I don't think the housewives get to pick what their role will be for the season.  I mean, if your number is up to be the BIOTCH.....it's your turn, regardless.  Although, special Lisa V., may have a say since she's so important. lol 

• Love 2

Amelia was certainly giving clues-between the not wanting to drive and just be a kid and watching eating videos.  Fifteen/Sixteen is way too young to pressure a kid into modeling-especially in a foreign land with crowds.

On 3/31/2018 at 8:37 PM, WireWrap said:

This is sad to hear but I admit I am not surprised. With Rinna, who exercises a lot and eats very little, as a mother, I am not surprised 1 of her daughters has an eating disorder. I do find it odd though, that Gigi Hadid announced that she has Hashimoto's disease in Jan. or Feb, this year as well. 

I find it odd  both girls were diagnosed well below the normal age of onset.  A cynical person might wonder if they were taking thyroid medicine for weight control.  I am thinking the probably didn't eat an excessive amount of iodine. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Remember those tiny plates of pasta? Wouldn’t be surprised if all three have issues with food. 

Lisa’s body looks more like her daughter’s “before” pic.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 8
(edited)
28 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Amelia was certainly giving clues-between the not wanting to drive and just be a kid and watching eating videos.  Fifteen/Sixteen is way too young to pressure a kid into modeling-especially in a foreign land with crowds.

I find it odd  both girls were diagnosed well below the normal age of onset.  A cynical person might wonder if they were taking thyroid medicine for weight control.  I am thinking the probably didn't eat an excessive amount of iodine. 

I don't think only a cynical person might find suspect such diagnoses in young slim girls. That is a logical, reasoned idea.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Lisa and Lois

29415592_404722886605387_524402438115111

I honestly thought it was Rinna and Amelia.  Wow.  I couldn't figure out where Rinna would be going in such a conservative outfit.

• Love 4

That made me wonder as well...

• Love 5

Amelia is claiming her starvation due to her anorexia may have led to her Hashimoto's disease. I wonder how Andy will handle this at the Reunion.  Will he askhow the girls' modeling careers are going?  Sensitive stuff. 

• Love 4
On 1/27/2018 at 8:27 PM, diadochokinesis said:

As far as her lips...  She has been outspoken that she got a lip implant put in eons ago and her body had a negative reaction to it which caused scar tissue (which is what is causing the deformity). She has had a couple of corrective surgeries on it apparently but that is as good as it is going to get.  I feel for anybody that had a medical procedure that went wrong--even stupid elective ones like lip implants. To live and work in such an image-conscious place like Hollywood is hard and tons of people are urged into getting these procedures done in order to get jobs. Plus, I just have issues with the body shaming aspect of it. 

It wasn't a lip implant- it was liquid silicone injections, which are permanent unless you have it surgically removed (which is super tricky). I remember when she had them taken down a bit and she looked soooo much better. My guess is that she missed her old ginormous lips and had them filled again. It's a shame because it totally detracts from her other nice features.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, kitten59 said:

It wasn't a lip implant- it was liquid silicone injections, which are permanent unless you have it surgically removed (which is super tricky). I remember when she had them taken down a bit and she looked soooo much better. My guess is that she missed her old ginormous lips and had them filled again. It's a shame because it totally detracts from her other nice features.

She did have them made larger after she had them cleaned up and she has plumped them up even more this year it seems, they are larger than ever!

• Love 9

I'm surprised to hear it was anorexia and not bulimia because swollen glands from bulimia would have explained the potato face.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, WireWrap said:

She did have them made larger after she had them cleaned up and she has plumped them up even more this year it seems, they are larger than ever!

Yes, and they look f’ing ridiculous!  They looked like they should have had their own seat at that dinner party.  They were THAT distracting.

• Love 6

Are you kidding me??!! Lisa and Harry let that child go to her prom in that revealing dress?! I do wonder if she was even allowed into the prom. I know for sure that in the South she’d have been sent home to change into something appropriate. Holy Cow. That just blows my mind that her “parents” thought that this dress was okay. Gobsmacked!

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Are you kidding me??!! Lisa and Harry let that child go to her prom in that revealing dress?! I do wonder if she was even allowed into the prom. I know for sure that in the South she’d have been sent home to change into something appropriate. Holy Cow. That just blows my mind that her “parents” thought that this dress was okay. Gobsmacked!

Rinna thinks it’s funny and cute that her then twelve-year-old learned how to give blow jobs from her book, so...

• Love 8

Then there is something sick and twisted about these people. I can’t even relate to people who teach their children this kind of thing. 

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Are you kidding me??!! Lisa and Harry let that child go to her prom in that revealing dress?! 

I could say a million things about that outfit, but I'll leave it at this: it's a very poignant group photo, imo.  I look at Amelia's girlfriends (all decked out in their light-hearted glad-rags) and I wonder what her mother was thinking in not casting a bit of Cinderella fairy dust Amelia's way --  a pretty white dress, a quirky jumpsuit --anything other than a teenage girl wearing a dress best left to a woman with a decade on Amelia's age (and worn to a party at the Playboy Mansion).  

Under-parented, and over-exposed -- it's a shame Lisa Rinna was likely seeing herself in her daughter, instead of the teenage girl standing right in front of her.  

Edited by film noire
  • Love 11
43 minutes ago, film noire said:

I could say a million things about that outfit, but I'll leave it at this: it's a very poignant group photo, imo.  I look at Amelia's girlfriends (all decked out in their light-hearted glad-rags) and I wonder what her mother was thinking in not casting a bit of Cinderella fairy dust Amelia's way --  a pretty white dress, a quirky jumpsuit --anything other than a teenage girl wearing a dress best left to a woman with a decade on Amelia's age (and worn to a party at the Playboy Mansion).  

Under-parented, and over-exposed -- it's a shame Lisa Rinna was likely seeing herself in her daughter, instead of the teenage girl standing right in front of her.  

What's frightening is these are probably the cleaned up and barbered cuts of the 3 long-haired guys! ;-)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 5/1/2018 at 10:30 PM, film noire said:

I know this is petty of me to say but, omg those shoes! How ugly are they?

Edited by Reality police
Autocorrect
  • Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, film noire said:

It really is very poignant. I'm not so morally outraged about the deep plunge. But the fact that she's a high school girl in a dress that's one or even two decades too old for her. There is no whimsy or personal style. It's sad in comparison to the other girls. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Reality police said:

I know this is pretty of me to say but, omg those shoes! How ugly are they?

All I could think of the two girls with the white dress and the dark print dress is they are doing a tribute to Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies with those boots and the dresses.

Rinna's daughter reminds me of Ariel Winter from Modern Family with her body expression. Maybe the kid is done with home schooling and back in school with her class enjoying life as a teenager instead of teen model.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 5/1/2018 at 7:30 PM, film noire said:

I kinda love that jumpsuit—not something I say all that often.

2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Apparently the deep v is the thing with the RHOBH daughters prom dresses.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/lookbook/camille-grammer-daughter-mason-prom-dress 

It’s pretty low... somehow, though, she’s pulling off a January Jones vibe. She looks mature in the Teenage Red Carpet way, not a Kardashian Finishing School way. Maybe because of the overall color palette. I LOVE the rose-print dress.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 7

Since I'm behind on the shows, I didn't intend on commenting, but I have to say that I think the comments about the dresses are spot on.  I especially agree with Fiero's good post and think it was stated perfectly to match my own feelings.  I have given up even trying to understand Lisa Rinna any longer.

IMHO, Lisa wears the most abominable dresses of anyone on the show, most of them to show off the breasts she purchased.  Then, ever conscious of her mother's feelings as she is, she dresses her mother's granddaughters in "fashions" that her mother would approve of.  Throughout her tenure on this show, I've thought time and again how woefully inadequate her parenting is.  She goes back and forth between trying to be her daughters' best buddy and their boss.  There's no thought behind her parenting that I can see, none whatsoever.  She shoots from the hip, as she does with everything.  Someday, I imagine she'll have two very mixed up girls, if they aren't already.

• Love 5