Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

Why do kids of celebrities think they should be models? Lisa Rinna's daughters are not THAT cute. And the brunette who is not modeling is actually cuter than the blond who calls herself a model.

Doesn't make them less as people. But Rinna's kids can't hold a candle to Bella and Gigi Hadid. 

If Rinna's daughter didn't have famous parents she'd never get a modeling gig.  It's just another example of a famous name not deserving the career break they get.

• Love 2

Lisa Rinna = Fake News.  

First she makes a statement that she will do anything for money and now she has now thrown out wild, unfounded accusations that will affect all of these dinner guests, not just Dorit.

She has really sold her soul.  Wow. At bargain basement prices.

Poor Harry ....and her daughters are learning a terrible lesson from their mother, which will likely negatively impact on their future careers.

Erika and Eileen have not chosen their team very well, and I suppose that the Rinna/Hamlin name has been dropped from a few invitation lists, for the price of a Bravo paycheck. "You'll never eat lunch in this town again" comes to mind.

There cannot possibly be a single Rinna fan left on this planet.

• Love 12
On 3/19/2017 at 5:50 AM, selhars said:

Why do kids of celebrities think they should be models? Lisa Rinna's daughters are not THAT cute. And the brunette who is not modeling is actually cuter than the blond who calls herself a model.

Doesn't make them less as people. But Rinna's kids can't hold a candle to Bella and Gigi Hadid. 

If Rinna's daughter didn't have famous parents she'd never get a modeling gig.  It's just another example of a famous name not deserving the career break they get.

I agree. The Hadid sisters set a very high standard for success. They are doing phenom well.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, sarivon said:

Who is to say that a famous name getting a break is undeserving? Seriously, are we now pretending that the Hadid name meant nothing in Gigi's child modeling days? That's like saying that Kyle got Halloween with no one having any idea who her mother or sister was.

And, honestly, do we really believe that Bella didn't have the full push of Yolanda, Gigi, and Big Pappa Hadid? And even if we ignore their names/connections, and the plastic surgery, how do we explain Yo's son suddenly walking in shows around the globe, when both he and Bella are battling debilitating Lyme Disease?

Gigi could have easily had a life of education and athletics, Yolanda didn't want that. Bella could have had a life of riding horses and going to college, but that was not Yo's plan.

Yolanda, former model and ex-wife of a billionaire, made all of her children's careers possible. Everyone can easily say, "They were destined to model." But they couldn't have done it so quickly if Yo hadn't had connections in the industry; Mo hadn't been willing to pay for portfolios; and Yo hadn't made sure to surgically "correct" her child's features when necessary.

So, why make Rinna out to be horrible about wanting to promote her daughters when the only real praise Yo gets (at least on these forums) is in the form of what magazines her kids are featured in and what shows they walked in?

IMO, the kids have next to nothing to do with HOs and their behavior on the show. The kids benefiting from the show and/or their famous parents should be looked at as getting something out of the deal that will allow them to pay for their own therapy.

I wish that every child of a HoWife under the age of 18 (when their respective appearances began) had a chance of a spinoff career (whether in modeling, singing, art, engineering, etc. it doesn't need to be filmed) from the humiliation of having to witness their parents' antics so they at least have way to get legitimate help to deal with the aftermath.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 5

Love Tuesdays to rewatch while doing chores.  Anyway, I'm at the infamous Rinna meltdown in Mexico.  She's out there crying, screaming, having a fit, then high tailing it back to the hotel - all the while screaming about how mad she is at Eden.   SO if she's this upset, she had her phone, why not get Eden on the phone, right then and there????   Ok, we all know she didn't want the accusations proven, but I sure wish somebody would have suggested calling Eden.

• Love 6
On 2/14/2016 at 10:05 AM, Kokapetl said:

I wanna know what Kim "knows" about Harry Hamlin. Their fame peaked at about the same time, I think whatever it is dates back to the early to mid eighties. I don't think it's about cheating on Lisar with another woman.

On 2/14/2016 at 10:24 AM, LIMOM said:

He was rumored to be bisexual plus wasn't it disclosed that he had a chemical habit?

Remember he had a child with Ursula Andress.

What best way to cover one's sexuality than to go out with an aging sex symbol?

On 2/14/2016 at 2:19 PM, nexxie said:

Lisa must've really wanted to shut Kim up - imo there's something about Harry that freaks Lisa out.

I couldn't see if this blind item was ever discussed, but this is what Harry is alleged to have done. It's pretty odious.

http://crazydaysandnights.net/2016/06/four-for-friday-whatever-happened-to.html

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Yikes! So who was the actress? (I never followed HH)

The speculation was that it was Julian Phillips, Bruce Springsteen's ex wife, though I pUT absolutely no cred in that particularly site.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

The speculation was that it was Julian Phillips, Bruce Springsteen's ex wife, though I pUT absolutely no cred in that particularly site.

Ohhhh - I remember her from Sisters.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I haven't read Crazy Days with any frequency over the last couple of years, but I remember that they would do a confirmation when one of their blind items was revealed and made the actual news. I definitely remember some about Charlie Sheen that were absolutely true. I'm sure there is a good mix between truth and bullshit and that people should look at blinds with a critical eye. It's part of the reason that I didn't quote the blind in this thread because I would hate to have this thread used as secondary confirmation of the validity of the rumor.

• Love 2

I don't know about the Harry part, but after "getting to know" Rinna these past couple of years I could completely buy that she'd do that; it just sounds so Rinnaesque. 

• Love 9
On 3/27/2017 at 8:48 PM, MatildaMoody said:

Who is to say that a famous name getting a break is undeserving? Seriously, are we now pretending that the Hadid name meant nothing in Gigi's child modeling days? That's like saying that Kyle got Halloween with no one having any idea who her mother or sister was.

And, honestly, do we really believe that Bella didn't have the full push of Yolanda, Gigi, and Big Pappa Hadid? And even if we ignore their names/connections, and the plastic surgery, how do we explain Yo's son suddenly walking in shows around the globe, when both he and Bella are battling debilitating Lyme Disease?

Gigi could have easily had a life of education and athletics, Yolanda didn't want that. Bella could have had a life of riding horses and going to college, but that was not Yo's plan.

Yolanda, former model and ex-wife of a billionaire, made all of her children's careers possible. Everyone can easily say, "They were destined to model." But they couldn't have done it so quickly if Yo hadn't had connections in the industry; Mo hadn't been willing to pay for portfolios; and Yo hadn't made sure to surgically "correct" her child's features when necessary.

So, why make Rinna out to be horrible about wanting to promote her daughters when the only real praise Yo gets (at least on these forums) is in the form of what magazines her kids are featured in and what shows they walked in?

IMO, the kids have next to nothing to do with HOs and their behavior on the show. The kids benefiting from the show and/or their famous parents should be looked at as getting something out of the deal that will allow them to pay for their own therapy.

I wish that every child of a HoWife under the age of 18 (when their respective appearances began) had a chance of a spinoff career (whether in modeling, singing, art, engineering, etc. it doesn't need to be filmed) from the humiliation of having to witness their parents' antics so they at least have way to get legitimate help to deal with the aftermath.

somehow you attached my screen name to a comment I didn't make so I can't really respond.

On 3/29/2017 at 5:59 PM, nexxie said:
On 3/29/2017 at 4:50 PM, HunterHunted said:

I couldn't see if this blind item was ever discussed, but this is what Harry is alleged to have done. It's pretty odious.

http://crazydaysandnights.net/2016/06/four-for-friday-whatever-happened-to.html

Yikes! So who was the actress? (I never followed HH)

When I read it the first actress that came to mind was Nicolette Sheridan. The singer mentioned might be Michael Bolton. Just a guess but it may be right...

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

When I read it the first actress that came to mind was Nicolette Sheridan. The singer mentioned might be Michael Bolton. Just a guess but it may be right...

the actress is thought to be Julianne Philips

• Love 2
Just now, Vicky8675309 said:
11 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

the actress is thought to be Julianne Philips

I read that too but just because I read it doesn't always mean that it's the honest truth. Columnists have been known to get a thing or two wrong every now and again 

17 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

It's not Sheridan. She had one of her most notable roles as Eddie Britt on Desperate Housewives after she split from Harry Hamlin. It was only after she sued Marc Cherry for slapping her in the face on the set of Desperate Housewives that Nicolette Sheridan basically stopped working and largely only because it seems like she might be blacklisted. Additionally, she dated Bolton after she split from Hamlin.

If this happened, it was likely Julianne Philips. She's Bruce Springsteen's ex.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

The actress is Julianne Phillips , her ex is Bruce Springsteen. The last thing she did acting wise, was work with Harry Hamlin.  The year was 1997 the same year Hamlin finally married Rinna.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

It's not Sheridan. She had one of her most notable roles as Eddie Britt on Desperate Housewives after she split from Harry Hamlin. It was only after she sued Marc Cherry for slapping her in the face on the set of Desperate Housewives that Nicolette Sheridan basically stopped working and largely only because it seems like she might be blacklisted.

If this happened, it was likely Julianne Philips. She's Bruce Springsteen's ex.

Whoever it is (and I concede that I could be wrong and I'm ok with that) it sure fits Lisa like a thorn in her side. I wonder why she's so protective of HH? The illusion of her marriage is that of a stable one. Hmmm....

• Love 4
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Whoever it is (and I concede that I could be wrong and I'm ok with that) it sure fits Lisa like a thorn in her side. I wonder why she's so protective of HH? The illusion of her marriage is that of a stable one. Hmmm....

Rinna dated Harry for a very long time before he consented to marry her. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

The actress is Julianne Phillips , her ex is Bruce Springsteen. The last thing she did acting wise, was work with Harry Hamlin.  The year was 1997 the same year Hamlin finally married Rinna.

But in the article, the guy was called an "A list actor" - does HH fit that bill at all?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, princelina said:

But in the article, the guy was called an "A list actor" - does HH fit that bill at all?

He had the lead in a hit TV show.  I don't know when you officially get demoted from "A" list to "B" list-maybe after marrying Lisa Rinna?  I don't think the real "shit" roles took place until after he married Rinna.

• Love 8

When I saw this story, I assumed the dateline would be "April 1."

4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

NaughtyGossip.com’s Rob Shuter appeared on the Wendy Williams Show, and reported that because of gutter-level Keeping Up With the Kardashians ratings a new family is being eyed to take over the floundering reality slot. “E needs another first family,” Shuter reports. “I’ve been told that they have their eye on Lisa Rinna.”

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, editorgrrl said:

NaughtyGossip.com’s Rob Shuter appeared on the Wendy Williams Show, and reported that because of gutter-level Keeping Up With the Kardashians ratings a new family is being eyed to take over the floundering reality slot. “E needs another first family,” Shuter reports. “I’ve been told that they have their eye on Lisa Rinna.”

So soon, we'll have another crop of offspring being shown that the way to success (defined by the qty of Birkin bags in your 1500 sqft closet, and dermatologists in your iPhone contact cloud), is by pimping your family for coin.  Awesome.

• Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:34 AM, editorgrrl said:

Didn't Lisa and her family already have a reality show that failed? I think it was called Harry & Lisa? I am a Days fan it was after she was on Days. It showed her family and her business. It didn't last long. It wasn't anything exciting to watch. As a Days fan I remember being interested in what her life was like, it was pretty dull(which I suppose is good in Hollywood circles to have a normal life).

• Love 1

Wow. If we thought the Kartrashians were bad, just wait for the Hamlin Horrowshow.  The futures of all of these young girls is horrendously scary. They have been shown no values, no morals, no ethics, no dedicating your lives to others (teachers, police officers, fire fighters, charity workers and volunteers, school volunteers, Boys and Girls Club volunteers, etc). The only things that matter are appearing half naked, jetting from one vacation to another, hooking up with one guy after another for a few months, smoking cigarettes/other things/drugs and wasting your life away because you have no talent and no passion to do anything for anyone else in the world. Kris Jenner will burn in hell as will Yolanda for not teaching their children what truly matters in life. 

• Love 2

Do pickup letters all go out at the same time (i.e. does everyone know by now like Eden whether or not Bravo wants them back)? 

This is pretty standard hedging but at least there's hope Rinna will be gone next year.

The cast dynamic needs a villain but it gets repetitive when it's the same idiot creating conflict every year. At this point, I'd take Brandi back just for the change of scenery. 

http://www.cbs8.com/story/35400392/exclusive-lisa-rinna-might-not-return-to-real-housewives-weighs-in-on-phaedra-parks-rhoa-exit

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Do pickup letters all go out at the same time (i.e. does everyone know by now like Eden whether or not Bravo wants them back)? 

This is pretty standard hedging but at least there's hope Rinna will be gone next year.

The cast dynamic needs a villain but it gets repetitive when it's the same idiot creating conflict every year. At this point, I'd take Brandi back just for the change of scenery. 

http://www.cbs8.com/story/35400392/exclusive-lisa-rinna-might-not-return-to-real-housewives-weighs-in-on-phaedra-parks-rhoa-exit

They sign three year contracts. So for Rinna and Eileen they are in the renegotiating phase of a new contract.  Their contracts include a salary range.   In Rinna's case she is probably coming from "I bring it" and much like Brandi hopes to increase her share.  In the case of Kyle and LVP they just up the ante for a bigger salary most likely far beyond what Rinna is offered.  I always feel like Rinna is always negotiating.  She pretty much makes me want to puke trying to endear Phaedra Parks, another fake news RH, just like Rinna.   The idea of making shite up about someone to score salary and destroy another is just galling. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

What Phaedra did was vile and indefensible so of course Rinna would offer up sympathetic words.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rhobhs-lisa-rinna-weighs-in-on-phaedra-parks-lie-bombshell-w481851

One liar supporting another liar! Rinna has to be watching/sweating to see if Kandi follows through on suing Phaedra because that just might open the doors to Dorit/PK suing her for the cocaine lie.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

One liar supporting another liar! Rinna has to be watching/sweating to see if Kandi follows through on suing Phaedra because that just might open the doors to Dorit/PK suing her for the cocaine lie.

Oh good theory!! I wonder that it would get thrown out of court because isn't a certain level of drama and snarkiness expected on a Housewives show? 

• Love 3