Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

Just another example of how Rinna double speaks. All season long and in her blogs she kept saying 'can we stop talking about Manchausen' only for her to be the culprit in always bringing up the subject. Then she says she'd like to find a way to move on with LVP, then runs to social media and without provocation, makes an inference about LVP being a snake. I'm starting to think the only way to really like Rinna is if you have the pleasure of being in her company while she's muzzled.

• Love 6

But this is exactly what she did last year, only to Kim.  Why is social media so outraged at her NOW when they should have been last year? She was a hero last year for the same behavior.

She (and Kim of course) was the one who made 'Kim is an addict' the topic of the whole season last year.

She was the one who got the Munchausen talk rolling all season this year.  Both seasons she says she wants to stop talking about it, move on, etc.

Then she shows up on social media, guns blaring or throwing passive aggressive shade. 

Her biggest mistake seems to be going against LVP.  Not her nasty backstabbing behavior which has been there since day one.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, ryebread said:

But this is exactly what she did last year, only to Kim.  Why is social media so outraged at her NOW when they should have been last year? She was a hero last year for the same behavior.

She (and Kim of course) was the one who made 'Kim is an addict' the topic of the whole season last year.

She was the one who got the Munchausen talk rolling all season this year.  Both seasons she says she wants to stop talking about it, move on, etc.

Then she shows up on social media, guns blaring or throwing passive aggressive shade. 

Her biggest mistake seems to be going against LVP.  Not her nasty backstabbing behavior which has been there since day one.

Yep. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

Yes and No. Last season we saw Kim's behavior on camera throughout the season, this year, with LisaV, we didn't because Rinna claims it all happened off camera and/or before the cameras even started rolling. Add to the fact that many of us, me included, thought the nasty SM behavior Rinna displayed was a 1 time thing, not her normal behavior and I don't remember her doing it for this long after the reunion aired either. That this ugly behavior is normal for her is disappointing to say the least and I don't know how she/LisaV can film together next season, I really don't.

• Love 10
(edited)

I am even more disgusted than usual with Rinna's behavior.  It's as if Rinna wants to be the screaming, obnoxious cheerleader for the opposing team.  With her mouth, she doesn't even need a megaphone.  She attacks LVP with such ferocity that I can't for anything understand what her motive is. Attention, of course, but most people know where and when to stop.  Rinna hasn't a clue.

As has been pointed out previously, Andy doesn't come off with any fairness awards after allowing Brandi to appear and after backing Rinna to the extent that he even pounded LVP on his own!  Ladies and gents, that is NOT known as fair play!

This show really is too much for Lisa Rinna.  She can't handle it well.  Undoubtedly, she is congratulating herself for putting her name on the map as the woman who dared to speak up to LVP.  Unfortunately, her gamble to dethrone the queen wasn't well thought out, and her lack of good strategy landed her squarely and unquestionably in the losers' column.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, ryebread said:

Yeah, a few of us didn't like her last year either.  I know I don't base whether I like someone because they hang out with people I like, (although I might give them a side-eye or be slightly disappointed in them at times.)

Lipsa hasn't changed a bit, she was a hero when she went after Kim, a bigger hero going after Yolanda  (two disliked housewives by many) but the minute she tried to pull the same shit with LVP, someone who many do like, she's "horrible!"  Now Eileen did a double whammy boo boo, she not only appeared to take the side of the disliked Yolanda, she also went up against the generally liked LVP.

All to avoid having their own lives come under a microscope.  Dumb, but effective.

• Love 5
On 5/10/2016 at 10:37 AM, WireWrap said:

Yes and No. Last season we saw Kim's behavior on camera throughout the season, this year, with LisaV, we didn't because Rinna claims it all happened off camera and/or before the cameras even started rolling. Add to the fact that many of us, me included, thought the nasty SM behavior Rinna displayed was a 1 time thing, not her normal behavior and I don't remember her doing it for this long after the reunion aired either. That this ugly behavior is normal for her is disappointing to say the least and I don't know how she/LisaV can film together next season, I really don't.

This.  I was willing to forgive Lisar her behavior because Kim was behaving badly throughout the season. We saw it on camera.  Even when I felt like Lisa should just let it go, I could understand a bit. We know that a lot of things go on behind the scenes.  For example, the car ride between Lisa and Kim was an hour long.  We only saw about 10 minutes, and that was pretty damn bad. I can imagine Lisa was pretty freaked out.

I've been more lurking than posting this season because, well, I found this season pretty damn disgusting.  Were people celebrating Lisa bringing up the Muchies?  I only ask because I found it pretty distasteful.  Had she taken the tact of Lisa and Kyle, which was simply questioning her symptoms and constant hyperbole, I would have been on board.

It just seemed like Lisar was okay with LVP, until Eileen started whispering in her ear.  

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

This.  I was willing to forgive Lisar her behavior because Kim was behaving badly throughout the season. We saw it on camera.  Even when I felt like Lisa should just let it go, I could understand a bit. We know that a lot of things go on behind the scenes.  For example, the car ride between Lisa and Kim was an hour long.  We only saw about 10 minutes, and that was pretty damn bad. I can imagine Lisa was pretty freaked out.

I've been more lurking than posting this season because, well, I found this season pretty damn disgusting.  Were people celebrating Lisa bringing up the Muchies?  I only ask because I found it pretty distasteful.  Had she taken the tact of Lisa and Kyle, which was simply questioning her symptoms and constant hyperbole, I would have been on board.

It just seemed like Lisar was okay with LVP, until Eileen started whispering in her ear.  

I don't know that anyone here "celebrated" Rinna bringing up "Munchausen" as much as they, me included, were in support of someone trying to get some truth from Yolanda about her lies/exaggerations/inconstancies.

I agree, Rinna was fine with LisaV and Kyle until Eileen decided she shouldn't be. LOL

• Love 7

At the top of the page, two posters mention that they liked the idea of "recycling the gift bags."  It's obvious to me that someone left a window open in my brain, and the draft is blowing some of my memory out!  What gift bags?  When?  Where?  It sounds vaguely familiar, but I'm still lost.  Will somebody please refresh my memory?  A big, happy THANK YOU to anyone who can shed some light on the missing details.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lura said:

At the top of the page, two posters mention that they liked the idea of "recycling the gift bags."  It's obvious to me that someone left a window open in my brain, and the draft is blowing some of my memory out!  What gift bags?  When?  Where?  It sounds vaguely familiar, but I'm still lost.  Will somebody please refresh my memory?  A big, happy THANK YOU to anyone who can shed some light on the missing details.

No, thank you!  I'm with you on the other side of the room not knowing what they're talking about.  What did we miss?

(edited)

This was interesting on LR's IG

mimispride06I hope your drama stirring stops next season I always liked you so please stop looking for problems with LVP she is English and a very good woman

lisarinna@mimispride06 I may not be back next year. You never know.

Edited by notnowimbusy
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

This was interesting on LR's IG

mimispride06I hope your drama stirring stops next season I always liked you so please stop looking for problems with LVP she is English and a very good woman

lisarinna@mimispride06 I may not be back next year. You never know.

Hmmm, that is interesting! Maybe she got the Talk Show Co-Hosting job mentioned after the reunion and doing the HW show would not be a good idea anymore. LOL

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, jinjer said:

hahahaha.  Maybe she's hoping her fans are like LVP's and will start begging her to stay and start pestering Andy to sign her!

That is more like it!  

• Love 3
(edited)
22 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Hmmm, that is interesting! Maybe she got the Talk Show Co-Hosting job mentioned after the reunion and doing the HW show would not be a good idea anymore. LOL

I wonder if it is Access Hollywood Live.  She's been a stand-in co-host previously and Billy Bush is leaving the show to come to NYC.  What a mistake if this is the show she is referring to.  On the show's part, that is.

On 5/10/2016 at 6:19 PM, Lura said:

I am even more disgusted than usual with Rinna's behavior.  It's as if Rinna wants to be the screaming, obnoxious cheerleader for the opposing team.  With her mouth, she doesn't even need a megaphone.  She attacks LVP with such ferocity that I can't for anything understand what her motive is. Attention, of course, but most people know where and when to stop.  Rinna hasn't a clue.

As has been pointed out previously, Andy doesn't come off with any fairness awards after allowing Brandi to appear and after backing Rinna to the extent that he even pounded LVP on his own!  Ladies and gents, that is NOT known as fair play!

This show really is too much for Lisa Rinna.  She can't handle it well.  Undoubtedly, she is congratulating herself for putting her name on the map as the woman who dared to speak up to LVP.  Unfortunately, her gamble to dethrone the queen wasn't well thought out, and her lack of good strategy landed her squarely and unquestionably in the losers' column.

Perfectly stated.  She reminds me of a person who constantly needs to be the center of attention, whether negative or positive. 

Edited by Aunt Kiki
  • Love 2
(edited)

Won't be Access Hollywood.  Natalie Morales,from the Today Show, is replacing Billy Bush.  Gossip has been that she & Tamron Hall hated each other,so when this opportunity came up, she jumped at it.  

Not that that wasn't the show LR was talking about.   I think she's going to have to really hustle after how much fan anger she has generated this season.

Edited by notnowimbusy
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Won't be Access Hollywood.  Natalie Morales,from the Today Show, is replacing Billy Bush.  Gossip has been that she & Tamron Hall hated each other,so when this opportunity came up, she jumped at it.  

Not that that wasn't the show LR was talking about.   I think she's going to have to really hustle after how much fan anger she has generated this season.

Thanks, NNIB!  Juicy stuff about Natalie and Tamron.  More importantly, I'm glad Rinna isn't in consideration.  She'd stink up that show pretty quickly.

I made a comment on Yolanda's thread that I feel badly for her children.  I probably feel worse for Harry and her daughters.  I cannot imagine being her child.  Her antics are on the Gunvalson/Judge/Guidice level.   I wonder if her kids get a hard time from their peers for stuff like the Jenny McCarthy interview.  Yes, they are obnoxious but their mother may be part of the reason that they are so disrespectful.  SMH

• Love 2

I agree, zoeysmom, and this is essentially what I said the other day.  I cannot imagine quiet Harry being married to loud Lisa, and I'm sorry for their daughters.  Can you imagine how the windows must rattle when Lisa gets upset with Harry?  Between the language that comes out of her mouth and the volume of her explosions, no wonder they seem to prefer the comfort of being with Harry!  This is how I grew up -- with a mother who was a storm and a father who was a quiet shelter.  Hard way to live, but a great lesson in how the quiet one turns out to be the more effective parent.  If he's anything in RL like he is on the show, those girls are lucky to have him.

• Love 3

I think that Rinna definitely showed poor judgement in the things she tried to set up and then back away from, but I don't know if it was bad enough to really affect her talk show. 

I mean the HW franchise definitely gets people talking, but they are still niche shows that don't get nearly as large of a following as other broadcast or cable shows. She is much more known from working the talk show circuit, QVC, and soaps than she is for Housewives - especially since this is only her second season. I would think if her stint on Celebrity Apprentice (which again has a much larger audience that Housewives) didn't hurt her chances of getting other work, that this misstep may not be as big a deal to her overall hustle as we fans of the Housewives shows think/hope. 

Where she loses ground as a risk to her own hustle is her behavior on Social Media. Having outbursts where she attacks her followers would me much more detrimental to her than her going up against Lisa VanderPump on the show. I think it will always be her outside of the show reactions that are more harmful than her on the show behavior. 

And while I don't spend much time following the women on their various social accounts, I would be willing to bet that any followers that she lost as a result of the show were people who only started following her because of the show, or people who were offended by her ranting and calling "haters" too fat to find their vaginas. 

I could totally be wrong though. But, I suspect that Rinna isn't all that concerned about Housewives backlash from fans, as much as she is about not having another paycheck to move on to. 

• Love 4

There was some buzz that she wanted to do a talk show. Hosts in that genre typically focus on the guest.  Rinna does not have the personality to allow a guest to shine.  I cannot think of another job that would work with her personality other than an acting gig on a soap.  Since she did that once maybe someone will want her again.  I have no clue how successful she was or how long her stint. 

I don't think she will be asked back for another season.  She stomped all over everyone and that must have been just as exhausting for the crew and producers as it was for us.  

• Love 1
13 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

I think that Rinna definitely showed poor judgement in the things she tried to set up and then back away from, but I don't know if it was bad enough to really affect her talk show. 

I mean the HW franchise definitely gets people talking, but they are still niche shows that don't get nearly as large of a following as other broadcast or cable shows. She is much more known from working the talk show circuit, QVC, and soaps than she is for Housewives - especially since this is only her second season. I would think if her stint on Celebrity Apprentice (which again has a much larger audience that Housewives) didn't hurt her chances of getting other work, that this misstep may not be as big a deal to her overall hustle as we fans of the Housewives shows think/hope. 

Where she loses ground as a risk to her own hustle is her behavior on Social Media. Having outbursts where she attacks her followers would me much more detrimental to her than her going up against Lisa VanderPump on the show. I think it will always be her outside of the show reactions that are more harmful than her on the show behavior. 

And while I don't spend much time following the women on their various social accounts, I would be willing to bet that any followers that she lost as a result of the show were people who only started following her because of the show, or people who were offended by her ranting and calling "haters" too fat to find their vaginas. 

I could totally be wrong though. But, I suspect that Rinna isn't all that concerned about Housewives backlash from fans, as much as she is about not having another paycheck to move on to. 

I agree with all of this.  Had it not been for her rants on social media, she would have been able to move on more easily.  She's been like that, though, since her Apprentice days.  Even our potential next POTUS knew what was going on there because Starr Jones started legal action against her either during, or directly after, the Apprentice wrapped.  She's her own worst enemy. This is the same for Yolanda.  Wacky sick selfies aside, she didn't rant at her followers that I know of, and she was smart to scrub her social media and begin fresh.  My prediction is that Yo is going to move onto a successful modeling career.

The problem for any public figure who posts on sm, no matter how squeaky clean they become in the future, there will always be the loons who will continue posting hate on their walls.  It's a double edged sword, social media.  It can boost your career (see Gigi Hadid for example) or it can keep the creepy people busy forever.  I suspect Lisa Rinna has always been known as a loose, crazy cannon even before her stints on Apprentice and HWs.  I think that's why her career never really took off.

But even still, the public is fickle.  If she could just shut her trap for a year and stay under the radar, all would be forgotten.  IF she could act like a normal person once the year was up.

• Love 1

Then why is Andy saying on Twitter that everyone who's saying that Eileen and Rinna are going to be fired are WRONG?  He actually came out and endorsed both of them in order to (I suppose) suppress the growing gossip that the two will be leaving.  I've never known him to make such a statement before contracts are signed -- unless this means that contracts have already been signed with both of them.

It seems like every year we go through this guessing game.  Sometimes I think it's Andy's way of keeping viewers on the edge of their seats -- good publicity.  Who knows what he'll do.  My preference would be to see Rinna and her big mouth go the way of the EXIT sign and see Eileen return for another year.  Without Rinna, I think that Eileen would be fine -- even excellent -- with Rinna out of the picture.

1 hour ago, Lura said:

Then why is Andy saying on Twitter that everyone who's saying that Eileen and Rinna are going to be fired are WRONG?  He actually came out and endorsed both of them in order to (I suppose) suppress the growing gossip that the two will be leaving.  I've never known him to make such a statement before contracts are signed -- unless this means that contracts have already been signed with both of them.

It seems like every year we go through this guessing game.  Sometimes I think it's Andy's way of keeping viewers on the edge of their seats -- good publicity.  Who knows what he'll do.  My preference would be to see Rinna and her big mouth go the way of the EXIT sign and see Eileen return for another year.  Without Rinna, I think that Eileen would be fine -- even excellent -- with Rinna out of the picture.

Andy clarified his comment. People were tweeting him to fire Rinna, Eileen, Erika and Yolanda, he replied "No Way" then went on in a tweet a few days later saying that he would not fire 4 cast members from the same show at 1 time. In other words, he may fire 1 or 2 but not all 4.

• Love 4

WireWrap, kudos to you for finding this info!  I had neither the time nor the inclination to look for the page that contained Andy's tweets on the board or on Twitter.  It sounds like someone wanted to ditch most of the current cast!  Thanks for clarifying my post.

• Love 2

Today Lisa posted an apology for her twitter & IG rants on her IG.     Hmmmm, questionable.  She's had weeks to do it, and gosh, it comes just before she's scheduled to make her first appearance on QVC since she called fans haters/trolls fat hoarders with 50 cats, with no teeth and couldn't find their vagina's if they tried.  ETC.     What a coincidence - NOT!   Here's the apology.

Last month, as RHOBH was wrapping up, my social media platforms were flooded with intense, unkind messages. As a rule, I prefer to focus only on the wonderful, amazing fans out there because they bring such incredible light with everything they do and say. Unfortunately, the consistent negativity that appeared on my Twitter, Instagram and Facebook day after day, seeped in and to my disappointment, got the better of me. I used ugly, derogatory words in the comment section of my Instagram account to try and stop the people who were constantly lashing out at me. That's not okay.

Not for one second was my intent to hurt, belittle or degrade my beautiful fans. Those words were never intended for 99.9% of you out there. In that moment, I felt beaten down and allowed myself to be hurt by the .1% and I held up a mirror and lashed out at them.... Not the rest of you. Please take this as my sincere and heartfelt apology to anyone that feels slighted, hurt or disappointed by my comments directed to a very specific group of Internet trolls. I know better than to feed them with their own vitriol and I had a moment of weakness which in turn may have upset the most important people. YOU. I adore and love all of YOU -- my fans and @QVC family. ❤️??

This is a pattern she has.  She lets loose and blasts whoever is intended target with a burst of anger, then apologizes with a justification/reason/excuse tucked in.  

• Love 6
(edited)

Notice she called her fans "beautiful!"  That's quite a stretch from before. 

You know, there's one trait of Yolanda's that makes me turn purple, and that's her enormous ego.  I swear she has always considered herself smarter than the rest of us and has regarded herself as the last word in being right.  The remark she made previously on QVC tells us everything we need to know about how she truly feels.  That's what makes this latest remark so pathetic, yet she isn't intelligent enough to see it.  Now she "adores" everyone who loves her!!!  Just exactly like people didn't get hearts on their placecards at her dinner: she didn't really mean it! 

I think Yolanda is imitating Rinna -- yell something nasty, then apologize.  For once, I wish that someone would imitate Rinna and yell "OWN IT" to Yolanda.  Isn't it amazing to have one of the world's most successful ex-models call us "beautiful?"  That's easier than night cream!  I love you, Yolanda!  POOF!  I'M BEAUTIFUL!!!  :)  :)  :) 

Start on the inside, Yo, and you'll be 95% there.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

This is a pattern she has.  She lets loose and blasts whoever is intended target with a burst of anger, then apologizes with a justification/reason/excuse tucked in.  

No kidding! I read that "apology" and cringed. I hope she wrote it all herself and no one from PR had a hand in it, because.... yeesh. Take the high road, Lisa. As Shep from Southern Charm would say, "It's sooooo much easier."

I thought I really liked her on Celebrity Apprentice, but now I realize I mixed her up with Leeza Gibbons. lol

• Love 5
2 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Today Lisa posted an apology for her twitter & IG rants on her IG.     Hmmmm, questionable.  She's had weeks to do it, and gosh, it comes just before she's scheduled to make her first appearance on QVC since she called fans haters/trolls fat hoarders with 50 cats, with no teeth and couldn't find their vagina's if they tried.  ETC.     What a coincidence - NOT!   Here's the apology.

Last month, as RHOBH was wrapping up, my social media platforms were flooded with intense, unkind messages. As a rule, I prefer to focus only on the wonderful, amazing fans out there because they bring such incredible light with everything they do and say. Unfortunately, the consistent negativity that appeared on my Twitter, Instagram and Facebook day after day, seeped in and to my disappointment, got the better of me. I used ugly, derogatory words in the comment section of my Instagram account to try and stop the people who were constantly lashing out at me. That's not okay.

Not for one second was my intent to hurt, belittle or degrade my beautiful fans. Those words were never intended for 99.9% of you out there. In that moment, I felt beaten down and allowed myself to be hurt by the .1% and I held up a mirror and lashed out at them.... Not the rest of you. Please take this as my sincere and heartfelt apology to anyone that feels slighted, hurt or disappointed by my comments directed to a very specific group of Internet trolls. I know better than to feed them with their own vitriol and I had a moment of weakness which in turn may have upset the most important people. YOU. I adore and love all of YOU -- my fans and @QVC family. ❤️??

What happened to the excuse she gave a month ago that she was knee deep in her feelings because she missed the father ? You know the one she was to busy to visit before he died, the same one who repressed her feelings and made her a raving lunatic on social media.  I guess she afraid that the fat, cat loving, toothless ,vagina losing,  home bound consumers won't buy her her damn jeggings or whatever other polyester monstrosity she is shilling.  I imagine she can say goodbye to the plus size line she has. Who would put money in her pockets after she calls the fat. She is just a lunatic with no impulse control and a potty mouth. Brandi 2.0

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Satchels of gold said:

What happened to the excuse she gave a month ago that she was knee deep in her feelings because she missed the father ? You know the one she was to busy to visit before he died, the same one who repressed her feelings and made her a raving lunatic on social media.  I guess she afraid that the fat, cat loving, toothless ,vagina losing,  home bound consumers won't buy her her damn jeggings or whatever other polyester monstrosity she is shilling.  I imagine she can say goodbye to the plus size line she has. Who would put money in her pockets after she calls the fat. She is just a lunatic with no impulse control and a potty mouth. Brandi 2.0

I wonder if the women who buy her clothes on QVC read twitter.  I have a preconceived idea of who shops there because of a piece they did on some TV show, years ago.  It was a little creepy.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, wings707 said:

I wonder if the women who buy her clothes on QVC read twitter.  I have a preconceived idea of who shops there because of a piece they did on some TV show, years ago.  It was a little creepy.  

My very active 80 yr old ( still takes dance and yoga classes weekly as well as volunteers at hospice ) mother loves QVC like a Rinna consumer loves their cat and cake but  I doubt she knows who Lisa R is let alone what Twitter is. I think your preconceived  idea is pretty accurate . My mom and some of her old lady posse even took a guided tour to QVC headquarters in PA. Those host are like rock stars to the over 65 crowd.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, jaync said:

q5yZoKSckaCVqA.gif

I take that to mean you don't agree? :-)  The market is hot for older models because the advertisers know the boomers want someone to relate to.  Gigi is top of the heap and Yo is beautiful, imo, so I expect mother/daughter(s) campaigns to start any day now.  I don't know what else she can do to make a living except model and/or marry another rich guy. 

Damn.  There we go again, on about Yo. Andy, if you're reading, just because we can't stop talking about her doesn't make us want her back next season.  Topic:  

10 hours ago, wings707 said:

I don't know.  But if I didn't watch these shows, I wouldn't even look at Twitter. If she'd just stop, most of her QVC customers wouldn't even know about her rants. I'm a bleeding heart for an underdog, but Rinna is one that I can't ever see myself coming around to defend.  Zero qualities to like. I'd say her children seem delightful, but...nope, not so much.  And to top it off, she's made me side eye Harry Hamlin.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Wow LR is really getting slammed on IG & Twitter over the forced apology.  

I just went there. She's getting killed. Still no feels for her but looks like QVC is involved and taking down negative posts about her on their forums.  If QVC made her post that apology, that was stupid on their part.  It only brought her rants back to the forefront.  Now the original rants are being replayed.  Some of the people who didn't know about them before, know about them now. 

• Love 1

Wow, this has gotten bigger than I would have assumed.  She mouths off all the time, but slamming OVC shoppers is a keen illustration of out of control her anger really is.  It is more than just indulging herself, she has zero control.  I wonder if that rant was fueled by alcohol?  We know she does not need that to get going but she was way over the top.   

If she is not asked back she is screwing future job/business opportunities.  There are so many actors who could do any job they would hire Rinna for, why take a chance on her? 

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, ryebread said:

I just went there. She's getting killed. Still no feels for her but looks like QVC is involved and taking down negative posts about her on their forums.  If QVC made her post that apology, that was stupid on their part.  It only brought her rants back to the forefront.  Now the original rants are being replayed.  Some of the people who didn't know about them before, know about them now. 

They, QVC,  have scrubbed their site clean of any negative tweets about Rinna for now but I am not sure how long it will last though.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Wow, this has gotten bigger than I would have assumed.  She mouths off all the time, but slamming OVC shoppers is a keen illustration of out of control her anger really is.  It is more than just indulging herself, she has zero control.  I wonder if that rant was fueled by alcohol?  We know she does not need that to get going but she was way over the top.   

If she is not asked back she is screwing future job/business opportunities.  There are so many actors who could do any job they would hire Rinna for, why take a chance on her? 

I don't think she realized her behavior on the show would affect her QVC line in a negative way, even though she banked on it helping her sales.

Edited by Lisin
Fixed it for you :)
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

They, QVC,  have scrubbed their site clean of any negative tweets about Rinna for now but I am not sure how long it will last though.

I don't think she realized her behavior on the show would affect her QVC line in a negative way, even though she banked on it helping her sales.

Sorry my post is so messed up, the site is acting up for me big time!

She doesn't think.  You can certainly be on a HW show and maintain a business outside, most do but they are careful to protect their image.  Twitter is the worst place to vent, worst.  Employers follow their employees on it. It isn't like FB where you have to friend someone.  

And you know the people at QVC are definitely watching AND following her.   They can get another actor with a clothing line to make them money.  There are plenty out there.  

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Someone on Twitter posted this.

Ci-3g0dVEAgtQof.jpg

Oh I just love this!   So good.  I assume people are re-tweeting this as fast as QVC can delete.  Yes?!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She doesn't think.  You can certainly be on a HW show and maintain a business outside, most do but they are careful to protect their image.  Twitter is the worst place to vent, worst.  Employers follow their employees on it. It isn't like FB where you have to friend someone.  

And you know the people at QVC are definitely watching AND following her.   They can get another actor with a clothing line to make them money.  There are plenty out there.  

I agree, she doesn't think! LOL If SM/HW show can help you, it can also hurt you! She and QVC may be in for any embarrassing surprise tomorrow when she is on. That said, I don't know what will make Rinna understand she needs to control her mouth/brain/fingers on SM.

• Love 1

Ohhhhhhhhh, When is she on?  I want to watch.  I have never been to QVC!  Oh goody.  I don't think she will get any calls because I am sure like all TV there is a 7 second delay.  I have seen clips of it on other shows and I know people call in and blather on about how much they love whatever is being shown.  They will have a fast person on that mute button tomorrow, you can be sure of that.  

18 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Right?  Like they want the additional task of monitoring their site.  Why not move on to someone less high maintenance.  There are hundreds of D list celebrities who would love a place to shill their goods. 

Unless she is making just scads of cash for them, why keep her around?  She's a loud mouth liability.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Right?  Like they want the additional task of monitoring their site.  Why not move on to someone less high maintenance.  There are hundreds of D list celebrities who would love a place to shill their goods. 

Unless she is making just scads of cash for them, why keep her around?  She's a loud mouth liability.

She could easily be making them money and she has notoriety now!   If they get enough calls where people start out the call nicely and then try and sneak in a fuck you, that will be enough to take her off.   Think of it.  100 calls wanting to blast her is enough.  

On the bright side she has taken the heat off Yolanda!  Not that I want any heat off of her it is just that there is nothing new going on with her so it is old news.  This is fresh and fabulous!  I am a terrible person. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3