Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

(edited)

Lisa Rinna's Twitter

lisa rinna ‏@lisarinna 34m34 minutes ago

So much for a peaceful vacation. I'm disgusted at how Eileen was spoken of. She is my friend and no one should ever speak of her that way.

lisa rinna ‏@lisarinna 35m35 minutes ago

Caught wind of LVP's disgustingly vile blog. What "speaks volumes" is the lack of class she tries so desperately to convey. Unacceptable.

Well no one can say Lisa R hasn't earned her paycheck.

Rinna is really mad being called a C List actress

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

Lisa Rinna's still at it

lisa rinna ‏@lisarinna  1h1 hour ago
lisa rinna Retweeted Team Faux Reality
Don't f*ck with my family or my friends or I go gansta.

Team Faux Reality
@FauxRealityM
Lisa Rinna's let's move on has moved into the I will fuck you up stage. Please remove the glassware and block phones #RHOBH Survival advice

• Love 7

Lisa Rinna's still at it

Team Faux Reality

@FauxRealityM

Lisa Rinna's let's move on has moved into the I will fuck you up stage. Please remove the glassware and block phones #RHOBH Survival advice

She sounds more and more like Brandi! Scary!

• Love 6

Lisa Rinna's still at it

lisa rinna ‏@lisarinna 1h1 hour ago

Team Faux Reality

@FauxRealityM

She also favored the tweet

j957dc.png

She sounds more and more like Brandi! Scary!

She sounds *just* like her. A few people had LisaR pegged as Brandi-lite and they were right. I gave LisaR the benefit of the doubt for two full seasons but I'm sick of her even if we are on the same page when it comes to Kim Richards. 

• Love 12

She sounds *just* like her. A few people had LisaR pegged as Brandi-lite and they were right. I gave LisaR the benefit of the doubt for two full seasons but I'm sick of her even if we are on the same page when it comes to Kim Richards. 

Funny, I came in here to post the same thing: That last season a few people had Rinna pegged as the powder keg in the absence of Brandi and Kim, and they were right.

Although I don't really mind, personally. If it weren't Rinna, it'd be someone else. There's always a designated instigator, and comparatively speaking, my annoyance level rates pretty low on this one.

• Love 7

The worst thing I can think of doing to a work mate/colleague is to blame them for something they didn´t do or lie about them. That is exactly what Lisa Rinna has done and I find it so vile and despicable. LVP might be a pompous jerk (although she was nothing of the sort to crazy Rinna, but other´s might have felt that way about her at some time) but that does not come close to the shitty and foolish behavior we´ve seen from LR. I don´t think stuff like this should be tolerated at all, and I want Rinna out.

• Love 6

Brandi irritated me far less than Rinna does.  I have a hunch the reunion shows will be disappointing in that no truth will come out via clips.  They will continue the same arguments over and over and over without resolution of any kind.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

According to Rinna, the only ones telling the "truth" are her and Eileen, the rest are liars. LOL

Eileen has none of her own truth to tell. Eileen's version of the truth is just making sure she and Rinna have lined up the same story and talking points in this storyline, lol.

• Love 7

What is she saying Erika & Yolanda lied about? I'm so confused.

Erika lied about telling Yolanda about the conversation about her kids.  Yolanda lied about who told her about the conversation about her kids.  And about 50 other things.

• Love 9

Well no one can say Lisa R hasn't earned her paycheck.

Rinna is really mad being called a C List actress

Yeah bitches she's legit, damnit, she won Soap Opera Digest Awards back in the day 75879175-lisa-rinna-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&

Bitch is mad crazy

Too bad she did her lips and breasts - so much better this way! Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3

LisaR is pretty savvy, and like she says, she's a hustler.   She has to be worried with all the backlash she's getting if this is going to take away from what seems like a solid source of income, her QVC line.    I've watched a few times, and when some people call in, they gush all over her, and mention RHOBH.     Wonder if she'll expect Eileen to make up for the lost income?

• Love 2

LisaR is pretty savvy, and like she says, she's a hustler.   She has to be worried with all the backlash she's getting if this is going to take away from what seems like a solid source of income, her QVC line.    I've watched a few times, and when some people call in, they gush all over her, and mention RHOBH.     Wonder if she'll expect Eileen to make up for the lost income?

Ol' Vinny can try and teach Rinna poker if she loses her BHHW gig but she would be no good at it. She is easily faked out and far too gullible.

Lisa Rinna's still at it

Team Faux Reality

@FauxRealityM

I'm all a giggles. Bitch please!

• Love 5

In a thousand years I wouldn't have believed that pic was of LisaR.  She was so pretty!  How could she ever have fooled around with that face?  I really feel for her, having that lip job botched.  Ah well, it's what's on the inside that counts.  My grandma said so.

• Love 3

Are those her natural lips or is this injections before it all went botched? Her lips look great there. She looks great there.

All natural as far I know. This was during her peek being on Days in the mid 90s.

Lisar says she started with the silicone injections in 1986, so probably fake in that photo. Melrose Place was when she became famous for giant lips.

b3stiv.jpg

wa3e6o.jpg

1997ish?

mwytu1.jpg

She had her lips "fixed". Made her unrecognizable.

aeqi3t.jpg

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1

she looks really pretty in her wedding picture though. I think she looks better with the darker shade hair.

So if she fixed her lips, couldn't she just 'unfix' it? It seems like such a small thing to be unfixable.

• Love 2

she looks really pretty in her wedding picture though. I think she looks better with the darker shade hair.

So if she fixed her lips, couldn't she just 'unfix' it? It seems like such a small thing to be unfixable.

She fixed her lips on her and Harry's reality show a few years ago and it was a pretty nasty procedure and recovery. She then after all that plumped them up again.

• Love 1

Oh well never mind then, lol. If that's fixed then and she continues to plump them up then it seems she feels she looks better like that then she would without them. To each their own I guess. Not sure by whose beauty standards 'rich' women follow but I often find their natural looks are far more attractive then the looks they actually pay for.

• Love 3

I thought that last season as well, and said it here.

There is something very off about this woman.  Nice of her to insult  her possible QVC clients on twitter, calling them fat, etc.

• Love 7

Not surprised at all.  Last year, when it seemed like the whole world was cheering her on for being a complete and utter, over-the-top bitch to Kim, I produced a truckload o' tweets that showed (imo) what a nasty, trashy piece of work she is.  Glad to see she's finally being exposed to the masses.

• Love 8

Well, as much as I hate to say that Brandi was right....she said last year that we would all find out that Lisar was truly crazy this season. 

I don't know if I would give it a crazy label, she is just nasty and pathetic.  No need to slam those who are mentally ill.  I am not taking this out on you, I just see a person who regularly comes down hard and tacky and then recoils and asks for empathy.

All I can say is come July, Kyle has her work cut out for her.

• Love 2

What is Lisar really like, that's what I'd like a know. She can sell ice to the Eskimos, doggedly attack someone on the producers command, but what is she like when she stops acting?

I think what we see on Twitter is the real deal.  She obviously has a problem with censoring herself. Many people do.  But to put it out on Twitter like that with children and a public career to consider?  Cuckoo.

No need to slam those who are mentally ill.

This is why I just can't too overwrought about Yo.  I think there really WAS/is something wrong with her brain.

• Love 4

I think what we see on Twitter is the real deal.  She obviously has a problem with censoring herself. Many people do.  But to put it out on Twitter like that with children and a public career to consider?  Cuckoo.

This is why I just can't too overwrought about Yo.  I think there really WAS/is something wrong with her brain.

I would agree, I believe Yolanda and Kim both suffer from mental illness, very different mental illnesses.

I think Rinna, comes unhinged when Harry is off filming and she is left to examine herself.  I don't think she is getting the fan adulation she so desperately needs, so she goes off on so-called "haters".

• Love 5

Isn't Rinna launching her brand "uncensored"?

I don't know if I would give it a crazy label, she is just nasty and pathetic.  No need to slam those who are mentally ill.  I am not taking this out on you, I just see a person who regularly comes down hard and tacky and then recoils and asks for empathy.

All I can say is come July, Kyle has her work cut out for her.

What is happening in July?

It's really pretty simple.  Rinna's a drunk too, and being so thin, it may not take that many drinks to get her to reveal herself on twitter and instagram.

Meh. She needs to hire a media person/intern and in the meantime she has to step away from her phone after her liquid lunch. IMO.

Messy Rinna

• Love 4

It's really pretty simple.  Rinna's a drunk too, and being so thin, it may not take that many drinks to get her to reveal herself on twitter and instagram.

I don't even think she needs to be drunk.  Since about 1/4 way into last season it was my suspicion that she's just mean and probably a bigot.  She's a fat shamer at best and a bigot at worst. Imo, of course.

• Love 4

I don't even think she needs to be drunk. Since about 1/4 way into last season it was my suspicion that she's just mean and probably a bigot. She's a fat shamer at best and a bigot at worst. Imo, of course.

How did u figure out that she was a bigot?

Because she has a problem with cat lovers?

• Love 2

The dad she visited once in a blue moon on camera....,

Is she for real?

I know!  She had no problems blaming him for her twitter rants to Kim at last seasons reunion. Remember how she went on saying that she acts like that because he never let her express her emotions as a child! She is always blaming someone else for her own actions. LOL

• Love 9

LisaR is just plain exhausting.  Rewatched the episode and the previews for the reunion, and I kept yelling at the TV - STOP IT!!!   Just stop for everyones sake.   Stop yelling, stop trying so hard, stop laughing so hard, stop clapping your hands like you are an excited 4 year old, stop the mouth!!!!    She gets something fixed in her head, and blabs it to whoever, and they give her their take, and all of a sudden she believes that version, then she goes to somebody else, and a new version.   She just doesn't STOP.

I have a feeling that she did speak to LisaV about the munchausen thing, and in her usual Nancy Drew detective way went on and on.  She doesn't listen.  At the end, LisaV could have said something (probably so exhausted from listening to LR), like listen if you feel this strongly about it, say something.    

Seriously, that look she gets when somebody is talking to her, the head nodding, the deep looks of concern, and then the over the top reactions - they are just too much.   Last season, aside from the Kim thing, she could be entertaining, now it's just tiring.  

• Love 6

Isn't Rinna launching her brand "uncensored"?

What is happening in July?

That is when filming commences for Season 7.  Maybe June.  My point is there is a lot of hostility for filming to be just around the corner.

It seems she is trying to excuse he behavior today, using her fathers death as a ploy for sympathy!

lisa rinna ‏@lisarinna  · 5h5 hours ago 

Missing my Dad. It's been 13 weeks since his passing. I'm still in the anger stage of grief I… https://www.instagram.com/p/BEL4WYzvrYo/

She cannot possibly be serious.

• Love 8

It seems to me that every time one of these actresses goes loopy, we rush to judgment about whether or not they're mentally ill, drunk, or something else.  Why can't we say they're foul-mouthed losers, trying to be the center of attention in any way they can?  Instead of wondering what they're really like, why not pull out a copy of one of their rants and show them.  Certainly, there are exceptions, but IMO, not many.

• Love 6

I don't think a sober Lipsa would make posts about fat women who not only own cats, but can't even find their own vaginas if she were sober. 

She has huge success with plus sizes on QVC. 

No sane and sober business person would insult customers like that, so I don't think it's a great leap to suspect she was impaired.

• Love 8

She has huge success with plus sizes on QVC. 

She may not do so well after that rant. She has many QVC shoppers following her twitter account and if any of them caught that rant, word will spread, especially since many copied it. Also, QVC may take exception to her comments if enough shoppers complain about her and that ugly rant as she not only represents her own line but that of the overall QVC family. She has dug a very big hole for herself.

• Love 13

Yeah, that was kind of my point.

She's also after a hosting job, and believe me, networks know that pissing off or insulting any group of people, including overweight women, is not going to get viewers or listeners, and that is their point in hiring someone, ratings = money. 

OVC could very well reconsider her as well, or at least have her do a public mea culpa, didn't mean it, I was just on edge because of my dead daddy I never bothered to visit, or my sick mommy I won't visit either.

• Love 8