Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Ohhhhhhhhh, When is she on?  I want to watch.  I have never been to QVC!  Oh goody.  I don't think she will get any calls because I am sure like all TV there is a 7 second delay.  I have seen clips of it on other shows and I know people call in and blather on about how much they love whatever is being shown.  They will have a fast person on that mute button tomorrow, you can be sure of that.  

The only way a customer can talk to a host live is to buy an item and they customer rep asks if they want to talk to the host, maybe they will forgo that when she is on. LOL She is on starting at 1 am and then again at 8pm tomorrow. Even with a delay, we will see their faces when/if they initially hear any negative comment and know it was not good, especially if they "loose" the caller. Look/listen for Rinna's nervous OTT giggle to happen often when she is on tomorrow.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Right?  Like they want the additional task of monitoring their site.  Why not move on to someone less high maintenance.  There are hundreds of D list celebrities who would love a place to shill their goods. 

Unless she is making just scads of cash for them, why keep her around?  She's a loud mouth liability.

I think her line was well liked before this happened, even during the season when she went against LisaV but these tweets have done big, BIG, damage, more than the show itself IMO.

(edited)
20 minutes ago, thewhiteowl said:

@wings707 Oh, come sit by me! I do believe QVC has dumped fashion lines for less than this but sadly, I really like some of Rinna's line.

Schooch over then.  I was just on her site and I really love some of her things.  I am going to buy these pants in olive green. I have shoes similar and would not have thought to pair them with these but I will.  Mine are not high heels, they are funky and very cool but have the same vibe, made by Fly London.  

http://www.qvc.com/As-Is-Lisa-Rinna-Collection-Petite-Cargo-Pants.product.A284308.html?sc=A284308-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-16-_-A284308&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/08/a284308.001?$uslarge$

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Schooch over then.  I was just on her site and I really love some of her things.  I am going to buy these pants. I have shoes similar and would not have thought to pair them with these but I will.  Mine are not high heels, they are funky and very cool but have the same vibe, made by Fly London.  

http://www.qvc.com/As-Is-Lisa-Rinna-Collection-Petite-Cargo-Pants.product.A284308.html?sc=A284308-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-16-_-A284308&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/08/a284308.001?$uslarge$

If you don't want to give Rinna/QVC any of your money try Ebay. They have several of her cargo pants listed. I've bought a couple of shopping show items there from resale jobbers and usually things arrive seeming brand new. A bonus is quick ship, cheaper and usually no tax.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Almost 3000 said:

If you don't want to give Rinna/QVC any of your money try Ebay. They have several of her cargo pants listed. I've bought a couple of shopping show items there from resale jobbers and usually things arrive seeming brand new. A bonus is quick ship, cheaper and usually no tax.

Thanks, I will check that out.  I forget about ebay and usually head to etsy.  

15 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

I do think that LisaR is a naturally beautiful woman. I hate that she has done so much to her face and hope she stops because she has a super gene pool of beauty. I don't like her, and unless she comes back with her tail between her legs don't want to see her next season. But to me, she is stunningly georgous. And I think her daughters, while being shown as a version of the normal bratty self absorbed teen girls, are also beautiful. I hope they grow into normal, nicer women as the years go ahead. 

A lot of her pictures have been deleted from twitter. Don't understand why. One is her view from Connecticut. Odd.

Other than her lips I think she is beautiful, too.  I can't tell if she has had anything else done to her face.  If so, it is a good job.  

I think she will be back, I think they all will with the exception of Kathryn. 

I used to watch QVC all the time, but somehow I grew tired of it and haven't seen it in years.  It's pretty funny that Rinna is going to be responsible for my return!  I have to see what she does.  How long has she been on there?  Did she make her "fat women" remark in her first appearance?  I was out sick for a while, so I'm trying to catch up.  Thank you! xo

9 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

QVC:  Okay so since y'all mentioned here that she would be on, fate intervened and the channel flipping got stopped on her. While I kind of liked the jacket thingy she showed the last time I caught her on the show [or maybe she was shown on RH? I can't remember] yet this time? I was itching and tugging the whole time I watched. Sorry to the poster who said they were going to order the banded cargo pants but those things looked like they would sag terribly. I don't know if Rinna is suffering from LuannRHNY reunion fabric issues [she wore her own line of clothes]  but the pants, shirts and that horrible faux two piece jumpsuit thing looked like grabby material. The kind that doesn't really feel good. None of the models looked good or comfortable. To compare, Yolanda has been sporting some great looking dressy sweat pant type outfits to some events. She looks great, up to the minute in what seems to be a trend and the clothes look expensive. Rinna's attempt at the dressy sweat pants thing, just looks cheap.

That was me.  I watched maybe 10 minutes of it and I was so glad she was wearing those cargo pants!  I am NOT going to get them.  I was ready to buy from her site yesterday afternoon, then thought to wait until her show came on and maybe she would show them.  It was also good that she was wearing them in flesh color because it showed the horror of the fabric perfectly!

All of what I saw looked cheap and just plain ugly.  

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Lura said:

I used to watch QVC all the time, but somehow I grew tired of it and haven't seen it in years.  It's pretty funny that Rinna is going to be responsible for my return!  I have to see what she does.  How long has she been on there?  Did she make her "fat women" remark in her first appearance?  I was out sick for a while, so I'm trying to catch up.  Thank you! xo

I tired of them a long time ago too after buying a few items that no where near lived up to the sales pitch. QVC was my first on line shopping experience and way back when they were fairly competitive and had a great reputation. They now are overpriced and the quality has gone down so I'm surprised they're still popular.

Some of Rinna's stuff looks cute but kind of cheap like all the other reality star lines on these shows. I have a policy to never buy any reality show stars goods. Altho I do confess to buying a Barbie t-shirt @ Target designed by that Project Runway contestant who designed at Mattel. Its cute and he had talent...

(edited)

Not that I think Andy tells the truth most of the time but I believe him this time. Had LisaV said "There goes our storyline" to Rinna at Rinna's BD party, they would have shown it at the very least during the reunion. Andy talks about at the 2 minute mark in the video at the bottom of the article.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/05/24/andy-cohen-answers-lisa-rinnas-allegations-of-lisa-vanderpump-saying-there-goes-our-storyline/

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3
On 23 May 2016 at 9:14 PM, Almost 3000 said:

I tired of them a long time ago too after buying a few items that no where near lived up to the sales pitch. QVC was my first on line shopping experience and way back when they were fairly competitive and had a great reputation. They now are overpriced and the quality has gone down so I'm surprised they're still popular.

Some of Rinna's stuff looks cute but kind of cheap like all the other reality star lines on these shows. I have a policy to never buy any reality show stars goods. Altho I do confess to buying a Barbie t-shirt @ Target designed by that Project Runway contestant who designed at Mattel. Its cute and he had talent...

Doesn't everything sold on TV basically take advantage of consumers being unable to inspect the merchandise, so it's all cheap and nasty? 

On 5/24/2016 at 10:12 AM, WireWrap said:

Not that I think Andy tells the truth most of the time but I believe him this time. Had LisaV said "There goes our storyline" to Rinna at Rinna's BD party, they would have shown it at the very least during the reunion. Andy talks about at the 2 minute mark in the video at the bottom of the article.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/05/24/andy-cohen-answers-lisa-rinnas-allegations-of-lisa-vanderpump-saying-there-goes-our-storyline/

So LVP denies saying there goes our story line, Kyle said LVP never said it  and now Andy backs them up.  Lisa Rinna is a lying liar who lies.  Talk about spinning webs.

• Love 10
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 6:18 PM, Kokapetl said:

Doesn't everything sold on TV basically take advantage of consumers being unable to inspect the merchandise, so it's all cheap and nasty? 

I admit, I do order on line but I make sure the site has a good return policy. Luckily, I haven't had to return too many things! LOL

21 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

So LVP denies saying there goes our story line, Kyle said LVP never said it  and now Andy backs them up.  Lisa Rinna is a lying liar who lies.  Talk about spinning webs.

Yep! Looks like Andy exposed Rinna's lying to/manipulating us, the viewers, even more! It makes Rinna and Eileen look even more manipulative and nasty IMO. LOL

• Love 5

I hate to say this, because it is a master of the obvious statement but when Rinna made the accusation, she looked like she was being fed bad sushi.  She continued on misquoting her husband, so essentially the entire statement was bunk.

• Love 4
On 5/24/2016 at 1:12 PM, WireWrap said:

I agree that they would have shown it if it had been said. It was clear that going in to the reunion, Yolanda and LVP were the targets of the hot seat. The other women were periphery players that would simply restate their positions with very little questioning on the inconsistencies of their claims. Given the theme they were going with, it would have made perfect sense to show the footage if it existed and not address the actual footage at all if it didn't exist. Even LVP said the cameras were there that night, you can check the footage yet Andy said nothing at the time.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I agree that they would have shown it if it had been said. It was clear that going in to the reunion, Yolanda and LVP were the targets of the hot seat. The other women were periphery players that would simply restate their positions with very little questioning on the inconsistencies of their claims. Given the theme they were going with, it would have made perfect sense to show the footage if it existed and not address the actual footage at all if it didn't exist. Even LVP said the cameras were there that night, you can check the footage yet Andy said nothing at the time.

I think Rinna was counting on Andy keeping his mouth shut but he got so much flack he had to admit to the truth, that it never happened, LisaV never said that.

I disagree though that Yolanda was ever in the "hot seat", he never really called her out on anything, including hiding her separation from David during filming or her conflicting/ever shifting health stories. IMO, Andy handled Yolanda with kid soft gloves and once again allowed her to interrupt the others with her opinions/views of things she was not a party of to begin with.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think Rinna was counting on Andy keeping his mouth shut but he got so much flack he had to admit to the truth, that it never happened, LisaV never said that.

I disagree though that Yolanda was ever in the "hot seat", he never really called her out on anything, including hiding her separation from David during filming or her conflicting/ever shifting health stories. IMO, Andy handled Yolanda with kid soft gloves and once again allowed her to interrupt the others with her opinions/views of things she was not a party of to begin with.

It also seemed that he mentioned Yo's divorce, briefly to shift the focus off M and Yo's health.  Viewers didn't care about her divorce at all.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

When I meant Yolanda was in the hot seat, I meant that a lot of questions and subject matter was related to her and not all of it was positive. Hot seat was the wrong term I guess. LVP definitely got the hot seat treatment but what I meant was that it was decided going into the reunion that Yolanda and LVP would be the focus of the reunion.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

When I meant Yolanda was in the hot seat, I meant that a lot of questions and subject matter was related to her and not all of it was positive. Hot seat was the wrong term I guess. LVP definitely got the hot seat treatment but what I meant was that it was decided going into the reunion that Yolanda and LVP would be the focus of the reunion.

This I whole heartedly agree with! Although, I don't think Andy asked Yolanda anything to tough about her "journey" or to explain her inconsistencies, and I wish he would have. He went in hard at/on Vicki about Brooks's inconsistencies but never even touched on Yolanda's for some reason.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

This I whole heartedly agree with! Although, I don't think Andy asked Yolanda anything to tough about her "journey" or to explain her inconsistencies, and I wish he would have. He went in hard at/on Vicki about Brooks's inconsistencies but never even touched on Yolanda's for some reason.

I'm not surprised. People will be conscious of how you treat the sick person. Not only that, but Yolanda always walks away from questions or situations where she's called to task on her words or actions. In the beginning she just lied (ie. when she made comments about not trusting LVP and denied it when Kyle and Kim brought it up) and then later she adopted the strategy of breaking the 4th wall or she would simply walk away by projecting everyone to be delusional and that their delusions are offensive to her. It all comes back to her being the injured party. Every single time. I have no expectation that Yolanda will ever actually answer for her own behaviour, sick or not.

• Love 6

So the following makes-you-say-hmm blind item popped up recently on Crazy Days & Nights:

Actors and actresses disappear from the public eye all the time

. Sometimes you think they are gone but they are just making straight to video or nowadays straight to On Demand movies. Unless you go looking specifically for their work, you probably would forget they even were popular. It is much more rare for someone who was at the top to disappear in a second. It happened to this actress. Back in the day before the internet, this actress was front page tabloid material for a good two years. She wasn’t really even acting all that much when she was tabloid material. She was primarily a model, although, I think it is fair to say that some of the time she was being paid for more than just modeling. Anyway she hooked up with a permanent A+ list singer and it was cover story stuff. The breakup was even more cover story stuff. When they did break up, she actually started getting solid acting roles and even was a main character on a long running network hit. When it ended her career did to. Kind of. Coming off a hit like that, she had tons of offers. One of the offers she chose to accept was on a movie. Nothing big budget, but a nice role and a good paycheck. It would be the end of her career. On the set was this former A list actor who was trying to make a comeback. It took him awhile to make that comeback and he still is not at the level he was back in the day even though just as many people know his name.

Anyway, the two got involved on the set. Unbeknownst to our actress, the actor was involved with someone he eventually would marry. When our actress found out she broke off the on set hookup, but our actor decided he was going to have sex with her one more time. He assaulted our actress and for good measure, his soon to be wife heard about the assault and instead of being supportive, actually threatened our actress because the soon to be wife didn’t want anything to derail the comeback of the actor.

Our actress has never recovered and never worked again

A number of the comments name actress Julianne Phillips who was in the long-running network show "Sisters" and was married to Bruce Springsteen; Harry Hamlin as the former A-lister striving for a comeback; and Rinna as his soon-to-be wife. HH and JP appeared in the 1997 film "Allie & Me". A few posters wonder if it was this to which Kim referred right before GlassSmashGate:

LucidDreams

June 5, 2016 at 8:27 pm

Is this what Kim Richards was talking about on real housewives during the scene when she talked about a secret about harry Hamlin?

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/06/four-for-friday-whatever-happened-to.html

• Love 6
(edited)

Poor Rinna.  She can't pick on Kim any more, she can't trash Brandi any more, and now she can't pick on Yolanda either.  Oh dear, what will she do, who will she target next to keep any focus off of her true life?

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Poor Rinna.  She can't pick on Kim any more, she can't trash Brandi any more, and now she can't pick on Yolanda either.  Oh dear, what will she do, who will she target next to keep any focus off of her true life?

I see her season playing out as a tour of grovelling rather than shit stirring. The only person left in the cast that she hasn't alienated is Eileen, so it will be interesting to see what she does to get back into people's good graces and how Eileen will react to it. 

• Love 4
22 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

The only person left in the cast that she hasn't alienated is Eileen, so it will be interesting to see what she does to get back into people's good graces and how Eileen will react to it. 

If played out Hollywood style, this is the time for Eileen to drop Rinna, leaving her with no cast friends and a storyline about as relevant as tepid dish water.

• Love 1

Rinna will be a different person.  She is going to be that 'full body laugh gal' (obnoxious) who is fun loving and positive.  Just watch. Well, for awhile. 

QVC probably gave her some pointers on how to behave on SM.  :^)   She makes them money so that is probably secure.  

BUT, she cannot hold it together for an entire season because she has that mouth that gets her in trouble.  I am glad she is back.  Time for her to get knocked down on occasion for that pesky mouth.  And I do believe that is the reason she was asked back.  She is good at creating drama. 

LVP is going to keep her distance and have nothing to do with her when not filming.  That is going to cause Rinna angst.  And she may very well attack again.  This is going to be a good season! 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Nice to see a different 'do'!

To me it just looks like she brushed her hair back, no major change. Frankly, I don't give a f how she wears her hair; it's the least of her problems.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, msblossom said:

Frankly, I don't give a f how she wears her hair

Exactly...who cares? Brandi? IOW, where is it written that a woman MUST change her hairstyle every so often?

(edited)

Who cares about her hair? Not everyone, for sure, but every minute detail of everything and everyone gets analysed on the threads/forum and Lisa R's hair has been the subject of many previous comments .... So it was just a frivolous posting about how she looks at the moment. Brushed back is a new hairdo. It's not a new haircut or hairstyle, it's a new 'do'. 

Personally, I'm not in the 'must change hairdo/hairstyle/cut' prescription camp, but it is a refreshing change to mix it up a bit. I wish Lisa V would risk a change, I think her 'do' ages her.

(I think I get what you were both saying: her hair is a minor issue given the season she's just had and hair is unimportant anyway. But, to me, it feels like you're calling me out for making a post about something no one cares about.) 

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Brushing her hair back makes it plainly clear that she did something to make her cheeks ridiculously huge. 

... or she has read/heard all the comments regarding how she has sported the same hairdo for squillions of years!

Rinna debuted the new 'do on Watch What Happens Live in early May, and we had plenty to say. Some of my favorites:

On May 4, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Kokapetl said:

imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fi2.wp.co

If her cheeks sagging bothers her that much, she should bite the bullet and get a middle face lift or whatever. The volume of fillers she's using instead just looks freakish. 

On May 4, 2016 at 10:54 AM, thewhiteowl said:

She has defended her style and I thought she was right because it looked good on her and it was a trademark look. This looks like a brunette Yo. I guess her head is firmly wedged up Yo's ass now. 

On May 4, 2016 at 5:46 PM, Mrs peel said:

Way too much dark eyeliner.  She looks, except for being a brunette, more like the RHOC.  And that is NOT a compliment!

(edited)

She is a beautiful woman and her hair cut works for her (and many others).  However I would love to see it cut differently just for fun and my viewing pleasure.  I am tired of it.  She has thick beautiful hair and would look fabulous in any style.  

LVP is the one who needs a tweak to her long hair.  Stop using the clip ons and cut it shoulder length.  With this and less make up she would look younger and fabulous!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

Good god.  Her make-up is troweled on.  Look at the skin between her eyes and on her forehead.  Whoever did her make-up is too heavy handed with the black eyeliner and the highlighter under her eyes and should be fired.

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 6:52 PM, CrinkleCutCat said:

Nice to see a different 'do'!

On 6/19/2016 at 7:39 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

Who cares about her hair? Not everyone, for sure, but every minute detail of everything and everyone gets analysed on the threads/forum and Lisa R's hair has been the subject of many previous comments .... So it was just a frivolous posting about how she looks at the moment. Brushed back is a new hairdo. It's not a new haircut or hairstyle, it's a new 'do'. 

Personally, I'm not in the 'must change hairdo/hairstyle/cut' prescription camp, but it is a refreshing change to mix it up a bit. I wish Lisa V would risk a change, I think her 'do' ages her.

(I think I get what you were both saying: her hair is a minor issue given the season she's just had and hair is unimportant anyway. But, to me, it feels like you're calling me out for making a post about something no one cares about.) 

Aw Crinkle, I apologize. That wasn't my intention about your post. I posted bc I didn't really see a big difference the way most did. I guess LR just annoys me after what she pulled this season bc I sorta went along that her intentions were generally good and I bought into her lies regarding Vanderpump, so that's where I was coming from.  I didn't mean to imply your post was frivolous.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, ryebread said:

Good god.  Her make-up is troweled on.  Look at the skin between her eyes and on her forehead.  Whoever did her make-up is too heavy handed with the black eyeliner and the highlighter under her eyes and should be fired.

Make up for TV, movies and the red carpet is always very heavy so you photograph well. 

(edited)
11 hours ago, msblossom said:

Aw Crinkle, I apologize. That wasn't my intention about your post. I posted bc I didn't really see a big difference the way most did. I guess LR just annoys me after what she pulled this season bc I sorta went along that her intentions were generally good and I bought into her lies regarding Vanderpump, so that's where I was coming from.  I didn't mean to imply your post was frivolous.

Thank you! I think I was having a tired and emotional moment!

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 2

IMHO, Lisa looks quite a bit older with her hair brushed back -- sophisticated, yes, but older.  She also has a somewhat evil look, in part because of her overdone eyes, I think.  Although she is far from my favorite HW, I don't hold that against her.  I just vote no on her new look.

Is that extremely voluminous hairdo supposed to be her every day style? Admittedly, I liked it with her dress when she debuted the look on WWHL. I thought it went well with her look but as an everyday style, it seems too 'try hard' and I just don't like how it looks with casual get up.

1 hour ago, seasons said:

Lisa Rinna on [QVC] tomorrow [Monday, June 27] from 5–7 a.m.

Lisa Rinna blew up the Q boards a few weeks ago. I can't stand her and would never buy a thing from her. She is the epitome of a mean girl to me. Reminds me of 50 girls I can remember from HS. And I was thin and cute back them. Today, though, I am one of those fat cat women that she ranted about online. Well, I'm not actually a "Cat Woman"—I'm a woman with a cat. You know what I mean.

Saw this in the Shopping Channels Shows thread, and set my DVR.

More from the Shopping Channels Shows thread:

23 hours ago, HissyFit said:

In the wee hours I awoke to see Elise Ivy and Lisa Rinna. Ivy was gushing. She used to live in LA, and she raved about buying her "favorite dress of all time" in Rinna's store. Rinna gave her a big hug.

Rinna said that her store could only carry sizes 0 through 6, and she was so happy to be on QVC, so she could dress women of all sizes!

Did I dream this blatant effort at damage control?

23 hours ago, Girlydiva53 said:

Why could her store only carry sizes 0–6? There are large women in Southern California too. She can be such a twunt when she wants to be. 

20 hours ago, Puddy said:

Re:  Potty Mouth Rinnna

She is a brand.  Everything she does plays into everything she does.  Bad behavior in her personal life or on Real Housewives is part of her "body of work"—preserved forever—and her reputation as a business person in Los Angeles and now on QVC.

If she acts like that on the internet, it counts.  It counts in every other facet of her life and career. 

She has a husband. What does he think?  She has kids.  What do they think? 

She is an adult and needs to be held accountable for her actions.  Hit her in the pocketbook and she'll notice.

Immediately.

I would never hire her for any movie or television work.  She is not that talented so putting up with the attitude is not necessary for any project. 

20 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

You know her two daughters reads her SM and she talks like that?  On a return visit to her hometown,  the older daughter asked  "are a lot of chub-chubs here?"  Yes, the important lessons in life, from mother to daughter.

• Love 2
On 6/19/2016 at 4:54 AM, Kokapetl said:

Brushing her hair back makes it plainly clear that she did something to make her cheeks ridiculously huge. 

I think she was trying to show that's her real hair and she doesn't wear a wig as Brandi suggested to Yolanda this past season.