Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

She has defended her style and I thought she was right because it looked good on her and it was a trademark look. This looks like a brunette Yo. I guess her head is firmly wedged up Yo's ass now. 

• Love 7
Just now, thewhiteowl said:

She has defended her style and I thought she was right because it looked good on her and it was a trademark look. This looks like a brunette Yo. I guess her head is firmly wedged up Yo's ass now. 

I doubt those big ole balloon lips could get past the humorless integrity stick already firmly wedged up there, right next to the permanent colonic tube.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I doubt those big ole balloon lips could get past the humorless integrity stick already firmly wedged up there, right next to the permanent colonic tube.

Ha! Not to be crass, I'll just say that I bet all those colonics have given Yo a certain "looseness". 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, thewhiteowl said:

Ha! Not to be crass, I'll just say that I bet all those colonics have given Yo a certain "looseness". 

She probably has to wear those Lisar Depends under her white jeans then, eh?  ;-)

• Love 13
9 hours ago, CTO said:

Lisa Rinna is the scariest person on this show. She knows what she's doing. Reading her twitter this morning, her whatever column she keeps tweeting, was surprising but creepy crafty.

She tossed out the term gaslighting in part 3 of reunion. Out of all of them, Lisa is the worst gaslighter on this show. She's also projecting all over everyone else. As said above by someone else, she's busy deflecting to throw attention off herself. 

She is way too disturbing to me. I'm not watching this show anymore. 

For me, she certainly comes off as the most desperate and needy.  At someone's recommendation, I watched her interview with Khloe Kardashian and came away with this:  she said that with Brandi gone who she said was "easy to play off of", she realized that "they" had to create "something" between themselves - which was hard because "they" liked each other.  One would have thought LVP would have come up the that original thought, not the manipulated Lisa Rinna.

An observation I had last year was that Rinna and Eileen seemed to be more Hollywood friends than the besties they are now, so their interactions this year seemed fake to me.   Notice that she was careful not to deflect on Eileen. 

She's like Kenya Moore to me - both of them need their comeuppance, but they aren't worth the bother or effort now.  Sooner or later, it will happen.

• Love 4
On 4/15/2016 at 3:52 PM, zoeysmom said:

I believe where Rinna is screwed is she can hardly call Ken out for the names he called her when she was calling Kim Richards vile and other assorted names.  I am not one to buy into men must maintain their tone and language when they are dealing with women with foul mouths or are verbally abusive or incorrect.  Two that come to mind, Rinna and Brandi.  Yolanda just gets ignorant and defines women's business vs. men's business.  Men who have been taken to task for addressing them at their level, Ken, Paul and Mauricio.  And Mauricio did not really say anything in spite of the fact Brandi was screaming f-bombs in his face.  I am not saying anyone should get a pass for being rude but I do not think Ken is any ruder than Rinna.

So very true.  IMO her mouth edges out even Brandi Glanville in the foulest mouth category.   It doesn't seem like she can do a TH without saying something foul.  And this is coming from someone who has a foul mouth....I am gobsmacked by hers...

• Love 5

My impression of Harry Hamlin is one of a quiet, studious, serious person who is maybe a bit shy or withdrawn.  I understand that he's had problems with alcohol in the past.  If any of this is true, I have thought for some time that he and Lisa are a terrible match.  She would drive me to drink, I think!  Her mouth is a big part of the reason I feel this way, but also her entire personality is vastly different from the way I described Harry.  It would be presumptuous to blame Lisa for his drinking, but living with her could have been an extenuating circumstance, one of several problems he was facing.  She is so enamored of hearing herself talk that I would think her family would want to tell her to STFU a few times daily.

• Love 4

I can't follow her train of thought or logic.  One minute she's been manipulated, the next she feels compelled to "tell the truth", then she backtracks, then it's not what somebody said, it was the intent, etc.   On WWHL I just couldn't take her anymore.   She's so over the top in everything.  That mouth!   She's tiring.  And, after all the backlash she's gotten this season, especially during the Reunion, I found it a bit offensive (dare I say I was outraged), that in her last blog she chose to end it with a tribute to her father!   Smacks of Brandi going nuts, causing trouble, then posting pics of her boys.  

• Love 9

Throughout this season, I didn't think that it was possible for me to dislike Rinna more than I already did, but the reunion shows proved me wrong.  For me, this attention-grabbing, artificial, loudmouth is such a bore that I've shifted in my sofa seat until it's become threadbare!  She grabbed that set as her own stage, to sit, stand, kneel, stride, and pontificate at her will.  She not only owned her mistakes; she owned the set, or so she thought.

One of Rinna's biggest problems is the fact that everything she hears goes in her ears and out of her mouth before it makes a stop at her brain!  By then, it's too late.  By then, she has already informed the world about something that someone told her in confidence.  By then, she's insulted people or hurt their feelings.  She's the self-appointed roving reporter of the group and proud of it!

• Love 6

If she's back next season (and she probably will be), can we expect a long, drawn out, self-revelation tour.   Flapping her lips about how she got caught up "in the moment", and how Harry Hamlin made her see that she wasn't being manipulated, but just got carried away.  (She will always point to HH as the voice of reason).    Will she skip searching out problems, and just spend the season laughing too hard, agreeing with everyone, and throwing her hands up screaming/laughing that she doesn't want to get involved.   And, will a drinking game be created for how many times she uses the term "moving forward".

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Lura said:

My impression of Harry Hamlin is one of a quiet, studious, serious person who is maybe a bit shy or withdrawn.  I understand that he's had problems with alcohol in the past.  If any of this is true, I have thought for some time that he and Lisa are a terrible match.  She would drive me to drink, I think!  Her mouth is a big part of the reason I feel this way, but also her entire personality is vastly different from the way I described Harry.  It would be presumptuous to blame Lisa for his drinking, but living with her could have been an extenuating circumstance, one of several problems he was facing.  She is so enamored of hearing herself talk that I would think her family would want to tell her to STFU a few times daily.

Rinna tweeted a photo of Harry attending the energy exposition at Tesla's headquarters in Fremont.  That seems to be his passion.  Now if only he could channel all the hot air coming out of his wife's mouth for a renewable energy source.  I think Rinna just made the shit up about Harry having a drinking problem.  It seems odd if he was three years sober he is on camera drinking a beer.  I think Harry placates Rinna and falls off script from time to time.  

1 hour ago, Lura said:

Throughout this season, I didn't think that it was possible for me to dislike Rinna more than I already did, but the reunion shows proved me wrong.  For me, this attention-grabbing, artificial, loudmouth is such a bore that I've shifted in my sofa seat until it's become threadbare!  She grabbed that set as her own stage, to sit, stand, kneel, stride, and pontificate at her will.  She not only owned her mistakes; she owned the set, or so she thought.

One of Rinna's biggest problems is the fact that everything she hears goes in her ears and out of her mouth before it makes a stop at her brain!  By then, it's too late.  By then, she has already informed the world about something that someone told her in confidence.  By then, she's insulted people or hurt their feelings.  She's the self-appointed roving reporter of the group and proud of it!

More of this.

• Love 4
(edited)

There are a couple of new blogs up. One is Rinna;s. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/lisa-rinna/lisa-rinna-i-gave-my-power-away-to  "she gave her power away to LVP" Oh brother. You gave your power away. As you were acting like a sycophant to incur favor with LVP , you did anything she asked or you implied she wanted. This sounds exactly like Brandi's story. Why didn't your sense of right and wrong kick in and you align with someone else ? This is such BS.

I think Rinna failed to "get" Kyle and LVP sense of humor and took everything that came out of their mouths as how they really felt. They she became the spokesperson for it. Then Eileen comes in and says, wait a second, thats mean. You don't want to be a part of the mean girls. And she says oh, yeah, it was that LVP that made me mean.

Loved Katherine's blog and hope she comes back.

Erika's blogs are detached and read like she ran them through her lawyer  husband first. She gives away nothing about what she is really think. Maybe because she gives zero .......

Edited by missyb
  • Love 10

From Rinna's blog:

I hold myself accountable for not enabling Kim Richards. Yes it was tough--love. Yes, love.  I have learned this much about addiction: Enabling is not loving.

What the hell is she talking about?  Much like "own it" Rinna has no concept of what enabling means.  Castigating Kim is not "not enabling".  Rinna had no business to continue to speak of Kim to her sister, or continually make these claims as if she discovered Kim's addiction.  The fact Kim does not want to wear the "addict" label Rinna insists on cramming down her throat does not mean Kim does not acknowledge she is an alcoholic.  It may be semantics but perhaps Rinna needs to use the less dramatic title.  Rinna has no idea if Kim is or was physically addicted to alcohol.  We only know from Kim she has admitted to be powerless over alcohol.

Rinna has a strange definition of love and at this point, as much as Kim annoys me, Rinna only uses Kim to increase her screen time.  Maybe it is time for Kim to stop feeding the ego of the megalomaniac that is Lisa Rinna.  Kim does not owe Rinna accountability anymore than she owes me accountability.  They had their say and Kim is quite clear, Kyle is quite clear there is no room in Kim's life for Rinna.   To take it a step further there is no room in Kyle's life if Rinna persists in her not enabling tour of Kim.

• Love 6

Rinna's logic there is like that of an abusive husband who beats his wife "for her own good".  She does something awful and then later "explains" that it was done, with love. Who the hell is buying this? Own that you can be a real asshole, LR. Own that, and, much, much more importantly make an effort to stop engaging in assholery and assholism.  Just saying, "Yes, I did that shitty thing" is not enough -- you have to actually stop doing shitty things to redeem yourself.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, missyb said:

There are a couple of new blogs up. One is Rinna;s. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/lisa-rinna/lisa-rinna-i-gave-my-power-away-to  "she gave her power away to LVP" Oh brother. You gave your power away. As you were acting like a sycophant to incur favor with LVP , you did anything she asked or you implied she wanted. This sounds exactly like Brandi's story. Why didn't your sense of right and wrong kick in and you align with someone else ? This is such BS.

I think Rinna failed to "get" Kyle and LVP sense of humor and took everything that came out of their mouths as how they really felt. They she became the spokesperson for it. Then Eileen comes in and says, wait a second, thats mean. You don't want to be a part of the mean girls. And she says oh, yeah, it was that LVP that made me mean.

Loved Katherine's blog and hope she comes back.

Erika's blogs are detached and read like she ran them through her lawyer  husband first. She gives away nothing about what she is really think. Maybe because she IS A ZERO. 

Loved your post and I changed the last sentence. 

In spite of Yolanda's pronouncement Erika is intelligent-she isn't.  She yells when she loses ground and she has no idea what the word intent means.  She tries to sound lawyerly but she sounds stupid.  "You came to my house with intent."  Intent to do what?  Be filmed, have a conversation, make a friend? Of course I think the bar is set pretty low for Yolanda and intelligence. 

Don't get me started on reality TV people using malicious intent.

• Love 8

I think Brandi described Rinna correctly. She's erratic and a loose cannon and not stable.

The more Rinna talks, the less I want to listen even though I think she is telling the truth.

-I think she told the truth that the 3 were talking smack about Yo and discussed talking about Munchausen on camera (and even saying that the hairdresser was the one who brought it up and that none of them believed she had it) and she was 'encouraged' to raise it by LVP.  But ultimately it was Rinna's decision to do it.  

-I don't think any of the three ever believed Yo had Munchies and that's why they discounted the idea as soon as Rinna raised it on air. I think they just wanted what they perceived to be a harmless storyline.

-I don't think LVP and Kyle ever had ANY intention of talking about Munchies themselves on camera.  I think they always intended to have Rinna bring it up and have it hang there with the 2 of them acting like they never ever thought of it before.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, jinjer said:

I think Brandi described Rinna correctly. She's erratic and a loose cannon and not stable.

The more Rinna talks, the less I want to listen even though I think she is telling the truth.

-I think she told the truth that the 3 were talking smack about Yo and discussed talking about Munchausen on camera (and even saying that the hairdresser was the one who brought it up and that none of them believed she had it) and she was 'encouraged' to raise it by LVP.  But ultimately it was Rinna's decision to do it.  

-I don't think any of the three ever believed Yo had Munchies and that's why they discounted the idea as soon as Rinna raised it on air. I think they just wanted what they perceived to be a harmless storyline.

-I don't think LVP and Kyle ever had ANY intention of talking about Munchies themselves on camera.  I think they always intended to have Rinna bring it up and have it hang there with the 2 of them acting like they never ever thought of it before.

Then why just blame LisaV and not Kyle? Rinna admits she told Kyle first and that it was Kyle that told Lisa, not her, so why isn't she upset at Kyle?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Then why just blame LisaV and not Kyle? Rinna admits she told Kyle first and that it was Kyle that told Lisa, not her, so why isn't she upset at Kyle?

Because even Lipsa is not stupid enough to take on BOTH of the "stars" of this show at one time.  She was banking on Kyle taking her side, since Kyle's been trying to bring Lisa down for years.

• Love 4

I do think there is some truth to the fact that Rinna was hoping Kyle would jump on the bring down LVP train.  Kyle told us that Rinna knew that Kyle knew that LVP said "Bring Kyle into it," (phew ugh telephone game), yet Rinna pretended to find out about it in Dubai. Kyle seemed pissed off at LVP in the Hamptons for bringing up Kim. Maybe Rinna was hoping Kyle would jump aboard the runaway LVP train that ultimately always goes nowhere.

It's just so stupid - like Kyle said - they were all clear that none of them thought that she had it - they were all clear on tv that Yo didn't have munchies - that Rinna's crazy hairdresser was just crazy like a fox.  It was rotten of Rinna to put it out there, and Yo yelled at her for doing it.

Can Rinna be that stupid? (Clearly Yes).  For 2 years Brandi was screaming from the mountaintops that LVP manipulated her without directly asking her to do something. So you would think Rinna's spidey sense would tingle whenever LVP suggested she do something.  

• Love 6

I don't know whether anyone agrees with me, but I don't mean this in a mean way.  I think that Rinna is a know-it-all.  There actually are some very nice people who have this fault.  With Rinna, it almost seems like no matter what the subject, Rinna is itching to get her word out because she feels it's the only one that's right.  She'll argue 'til the moon comes up in order to prove it, and each time, her voice gets louder.  I almost laughed in Season 3 when someone agreed with her, and Rinna sat there, wagging her head up and down, up and down, like one of those doggies in the rear window of a car that keeps nodding its head at you.

Don't you wish she'd just relax and wait her turn? 

• Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, jinjer said:

Here is what is interesting, when Rinna was on WWHL, and to me she puts Brandi to shame, when it comes to gloating about being an asshole and a villain, she was asked about the purpose of bringing the phone records.  I was taking the initial conversation at the Reunion where they were talking about LVP encouraging (never using the word) to bring up Munchausen as the conversation Rinna was trying to prove with the records.  LVP said I rarely call you at home, maybe four or five times.  Rinna immediately turned it around to you said you never call me.  I was wrong.  Rinna brought the records to try and prove the LVP had called her about the bi-polar conversation.  The one where Rinna first said LVP texted her, then LVP offered to show her phone, and then said she they had spoken that day.  I guess because Rinna is all over the place and taking one from column A and one from column B and trying to meld the conversation to fit her script.  I can see where someone would be genuinely confused.

After listening to Kathryn's regret for not speaking up to Erika when she was talking smack about LVP, and it was smack wrapped in an opinion, I think there is a little bit of this that goes around.  I can see Rinna getting amped and expressing her outrage over Yolanda's filming schedule and the fact Yolanda could do as much or little as she wanted, as evidenced by the e-mail.  Most likely, Yolanda makes more money than Rinna for doing the show and I believe Rinna's "sense of justice" was such that she was mad.  Yammering to Kyle and Jana about Yolanda feigning illness to get out of trips and filming is probably something Kyle did not want to sign on to.  Kyle has gotten a pass.  I believe Kyle's call to LVP was a head's up that Rinna was loaded for bear.   I just don't believe Rinna has to be encouraged to share her thoughts by LVP or anyone else.  Where LVP and Kyle come up short is they don't shut Rinna down prior to her Tourette's moments or try and tell her they can't co-sign.  I don't think either of them wanted Munchausen's brought up but probably would have entertained and perhaps joined in a less hysterical commentary on Yolanda's inconsistencies.  Collectively they had the ammo from Taylor. 

By the time Rinna got angry and spilled to Eileen it was a whole new world.  Then it was Yolanda being the most manipulative.   I truly believe Rinna was trying to keep the Munchausen storyline going because it was something that involved her and kept it front and center.  I do not think either Kyle or LVP wanted to be part of the Munchausen fiasco.  What was interesting when asked on WWHL what Rinna would have done different-she said she would have cut Kyle and LVP out and had a private on camera conversation with Yolanda.  Does that sound like someone who needed prompting?  I agree she talks too much but I think she talks instead of listens. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

@Lura, I am not his biggest fan but Dr Phil calls people like LR and ED "right fighters" and I think it fits them. They will beat a person to death with their need and belief that they are right until it just no longer matters. You just want to say "Fine. Whatever, you can be right, you win, big fucking deal. "  I know people like this, maybe most of us do. It is just exhausting to have a conversation with them. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, jinjer said:

I do think there is some truth to the fact that Rinna was hoping Kyle would jump on the bring down LVP train.  Kyle told us that Rinna knew that Kyle knew that LVP said "Bring Kyle into it," (phew ugh telephone game), yet Rinna pretended to find out about it in Dubai. Kyle seemed pissed off at LVP in the Hamptons for bringing up Kim. Maybe Rinna was hoping Kyle would jump aboard the runaway LVP train that ultimately always goes nowhere.

It's just so stupid - like Kyle said - they were all clear that none of them thought that she had it - they were all clear on tv that Yo didn't have munchies - that Rinna's crazy hairdresser was just crazy like a fox.  It was rotten of Rinna to put it out there, and Yo yelled at her for doing it.

Can Rinna be that stupid? (Clearly Yes).  For 2 years Brandi was screaming from the mountaintops that LVP manipulated her without directly asking her to do something. So you would think Rinna's spidey sense would tingle whenever LVP suggested she do something.  

Hmmm. . . you bring up an interesting point, maybe Rinna was baiting Kyle to have a disagreement.  Rinna sure didn't take the hint about not talking about Kim.  It seems Kyle wasn't going to take the bait.  Doors kept shutting on Rinna and having "conversations" with people that kept her front and center.

• Love 2

The thing is this entire "LVP is the most manipulative person ever" plot could have been avoided if Lisar had realized how much the audience wanted someone to confront Yolanda and had stuck with that instead of trying to back peddle by turning on LVP and even Kyle to a much lesser extent. I think she lost her nerve when she saw that LVP and Kyle weren't will to cosign Munchausens and that Eileen, Erika and even Kathryn to a smaller extent were on the Yolanda is truly gravely ill bandwagon and should not be questioned. I believe she thought the audience would follow the other women but most of us it seems do question Yolanda's diagnosis and question the extent of her illness. I think if Lisar had foreseen that she would be cheered on rather than hated (as she is now for going after LVP) she wouldn't have tried to shift some of the blame for the Munchausens comment onto LVP (the exact opposite of owning it, by the way). 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, glowbug said:

The thing is this entire "LVP is the most manipulative person ever" plot could have been avoided if Lisar had realized how much the audience wanted someone to confront Yolanda and had stuck with that instead of trying to back peddle by turning on LVP and even Kyle to a much lesser extent. I think she lost her nerve when she saw that LVP and Kyle weren't will to cosign Munchausens and that Eileen, Erika and even Kathryn to a smaller extent were on the Yolanda is truly gravely ill bandwagon and should not be questioned. I believe she thought the audience would follow the other women but most of us it seems do question Yolanda's diagnosis and question the extent of her illness. I think if Lisar had foreseen that she would be cheered on rather than hated (as she is now for going after LVP) she wouldn't have tried to shift some of the blame for the Munchausens comment onto LVP (the exact opposite of owning it, by the way). 

The OC was on TV when BH was being filmed so I suspect that Rinna, with help from Eileen, saw how viewers disliked Meghan for going after Brooks and feared that level of backlash. So together they set out to take the heat off of Rinna and decided to put it solely on LisaV . I really believe that they, Rinna/Eileen, feared viewer backlash more than anything else, hence the blame deflection game they both pulled.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, glowbug said:

6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The OC was on TV when BH was being filmed so I suspect that Rinna, with help from Eileen, saw how viewers disliked Meghan for going after Brooks and feared that level of backlash. So together they set out to take the heat off of Rinna and decided to put it solely on LisaV . I really believe that they, Rinna/Eileen, feared viewer backlash more than anything else, hence the blame deflection game they both pulled.

I agree with both of you.  She would have needed to tone it down, however.  No one was going to get behind her anger and outrage nor would Yolanda have responded well under attack.  Rinna cannot finesse anything and the word subtle is not in her vocabulary. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

LR and Eileen were definitely employing deflective tactics. LR said that she engaged in a conversation with her hairdresser that she felt bad about. Engage suggests that she participated in the conversation - that already makes her look guilty. She felt so badly about it that she ran and told Kyle about what she had talked about with her hairdresser. She felt so bad about it that she continued to talk about it with Kyle and LVP before filming started and at no point did she ever deny Kyle and LVP's claims that they show down the theory. She only tried to deflect by making it seem like Kyle and LVP laughing about Yolanda taking pictures in a tent and talking about her Jekyll/Hyde pictures on IG somehow meant that they were involved and engaged in the theory of Yolanda having Manchausens. LR was angry at Yolanda and didn't fully believe her sickness, that's why she was sharing the information off camera as well. She was already speading the gossip but she wants to make LVP the bad guy for making her say it on camera. And further, why didn't she choose her words more wisely on camera if she truly didn't want to breathe life into the M discussion? Why would you pull out your phone and read the definition of the word and then look around the room waiting to see what reactions you get? LR was feeding the audience and that's why her accusations against LVP's manipulations don't work for me. If she truly felt bad and wanted to address her remorse on TV to offset whatever gossip she had spread off camera, she did a horrible job because at no point do I think she felt remorseful for what she did - but rather how she did it. If the attention had put Yolanda in the hot seat, no way would she be crying remorse and manipulation right now. She would be saying 'I told you so'.

• Love 6

It almost looks like she just styled her hair differently.  Brushed back and up.  Way up.  I'll bet she's back to the old style by the weekend.

Cut off the sleeves and skirt, add a bikini bottom and her dress looks like my bathing suit from 2005.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 10:00 AM, ingenting said:

imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fi2.wp.co

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, ryebread said:

It almost looks like she just styled her hair differently.  Brushed back and up.  Way up.  I'll bet she's back to the old style by the weekend.

Cut off the sleeves and skirt, add a bikini bottom and her dress looks like my bathing suit from 2005.

That's exactly what she did. Andy asked her was this a new cut, she said no, but that it's box color to tame her highlights.

• Love 4

This new doo of hers really isn't working. Somehow, it's made her head look even bigger (maybe it's the extra fillers, too) and emphasized her resemblance to a q-tip that looks like Leona Helmsley.

• Love 5

They always say a new hairdo is to distract from face work. She is plumped to the nth degree.  Maybe some eye work a little lift here or there? Who knows.

• Love 4
On May 5, 2016 at 0:14 PM, zoeysmom said:

From Rinna's blog:

I hold myself accountable for not enabling Kim Richards. Yes it was tough--love. Yes, love.  I have learned this much about addiction: Enabling is not loving.

What the hell is she talking about?  Much like "own it" Rinna has no concept of what enabling means.  

Nor does she know what accountable means.  She acts like it's a good thing, but "enabling" an addict or alcoholic is not a good thing.  

• Love 4

Rinna sometimes seems so obvious by what she's doing, but at other times, you have to stop and think what it is about her that compels her to do something.  She is a confusing and confused woman.  I read her blog today and found it to be as confusing as her speech is.  It seemed as if every thought began with "I," as if she was incapable of thinking of anything or anyone else.  On the show, she will fight for the world, but in her blog she absolutely reveled in taking on everything under the sun that was her wrong-doing.  She is passionate  either way.  Then, ending her blog with all of those lyrics was a crystal clear plea for pity as I've read before.  I hope this woman is off the show next season, and I hope she gets some much-needed help in the mental department.  She needs it badly.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/4/2016 at 3:05 PM, Aunt Kiki said:

For me, she certainly comes off as the most desperate and needy.  At someone's recommendation, I watched her interview with Khloe Kardashian and came away with this:  she said that with Brandi gone who she said was "easy to play off of", she realized that "they" had to create "something" between themselves - which was hard because "they" liked each other. 

And her 'acting a part' was again reflected on WWHL.  She said she "could not care less" if she did another season.  This in response to a question via twitter that accused her of acting out to insure being asked back.  She said "I am doing my JOB."  Andy then asked what her job was.  Her reply, to be authentic and react.  Oh please. 

She was twitchy and defensive the entire show using her fake laugh and smile often.  

It was clear Andy is not that fond of her.  Though he is in a lesser position now I have to believe his opinion is considered, when setting up cast for next season; he knows them all more intimately.  She exhausted the cast and viewers.  I am going to bet she will not be asked back despite bringing drama.  She could not channel it to be of any value. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, cork dork said:

This new doo of hers really isn't working. Somehow, it's made her head look even bigger (maybe it's the extra fillers, too) and emphasized her resemblance to a q-tip that looks like Leona Helmsley.

OMG, yes! Very Leona Helmsley in that pic.

• Love 4

During the season, it seemed to me that if anyone was manipulating Lisa it was Eileen.  Eileen had her own ax to grind, and encouraged LisaR to go after LisaV many times simply because Eileen had her own (bewildering) issues.

• Love 11
(edited)

The word manipulate is fast becoming the next 'journey' and 'bully.'  I am growing as tired of all 3 words as much as Munchhausen.   Just saying, to no one in particular.  :^) 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9
(edited)
On 4 May 2016 at 6:05 AM, Aunt Kiki said:

For me, she certainly comes off as the most desperate and needy.  At someone's recommendation, I watched her interview with Khloe Kardashian and came away with this:  she said that with Brandi gone who she said was "easy to play off of", she realized that "they" had to create "something" between themselves - which was hard because "they" liked each other.  One would have thought LVP would have come up the that original thought, not the manipulated Lisa Rinna.

An observation I had last year was that Rinna and Eileen seemed to be more Hollywood friends than the besties they are now, so their interactions this year seemed fake to me.   Notice that she was careful not to deflect on Eileen. 

She's like Kenya Moore to me - both of them need their comeuppance, but they aren't worth the bother or effort now.  Sooner or later, it will happen.

Both Brandi and Lisar like drinking, not eating. Cheek injections. 

Edited by ingenting
  • Love 1

Rinna looks like she belongs in a wax museum.  I have to give a nod to the writer, though, for the best part of the article.  He starts right out by spelling BRANDI'S name as BRADY!!!  I guess that shows La Glanville just how high up she is on the Ladder of Success!  *chortle*

2 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Did anybody catch Saturday Night Live this week? New episode on 5/7 with Brie Larson as the guest host.

They did a funny Mothers Day skit on "mom hair". And did that remind me of someone  !

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/brie-larson-snl-mom-hair_us_572f7340e4b016f3789625a0

This was hysterical!  I often don't find the skits all that good with this crew.  Aside from Rinna's hair do (priceless) I loved the references to Home Goods.  I know people whose homes look like a gift shop and this store is there church. They buy "art" to match their furniture.  Too funny.  

• Love 2